Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,404 members, 7,853,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

Liverpool Officially Sign Forward Cody Gakpo From PSV - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Officially Sign Forward Cody Gakpo From PSV (23007 Views)

Chelsea Officially Sign Striker David Datro Fofana From Molde / Liverpool officially reach an agreement with PSV to sign Cody Gakpo / Chelsea Sign Forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang From Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Officially Sign Forward Cody Gakpo From PSV by Angelfrost(m): 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ade1177:

Baba we talking about a team that can compete winning the league or winning the champions league

Why are you United fans getting used to being average

And being second best or 3rd best

Is it bad if you are the best in the world

Why not take it seriously like you used to during the early 2000 to 2010

United should be competing for the champions league and winning the league

Not fighting for top 4 with Newcastle

This is what Ronaldo is saying although said it wrong ly but it is true

United needs world class players in every position not some elenga bullshit

Players that can't make city 3rd bench

How exactly does Arsenal have far better players than Man United?!!

Would you have called these Arsenal players world class last season??! Yet, here they are tearing teams apart!!! Even inching close to winning an epl title.

Football doesn't work that way sir...!

Some of you just think it's all about assembling every top player from everywhere into one first team, and voila! You now have a top team winning trophies!

How many world class players does Newcastle have currently?!! Yet they seem on course to finishing top 4!

Y'all jus write off players as if there is a special place where world class players are being manufactured! Come now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Officially Sign Forward Cody Gakpo From PSV by Angelfrost(m): 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
drsibz66:

It's really shameful. They should allow the guy flop first before tagging him flop..

In 10 prem games he has 5goals , 2 assist
Championleague 6 games. 3goals 1 assist

That's not a flop, it's not even half season yet.

It's sad really... They just want every player to transition instantly and become world beaters from their first kick in a new team and league.

Even Ronaldo didn't become an instant beast in Man United!
Re: Liverpool Officially Sign Forward Cody Gakpo From PSV by cole19(m): 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
Sure win for city

I will be dropping 1.30 odds daily. Strictly Sportybet�
This is my little contribution to humanity
Invest as low as 10k to make approximately 150k in just 10 days�

NB: baff soap before you play my game o abeg

Free for the first 10 days starting from today..

Join:
https:///FRkQkF0v2A82qP0zYk6IhI
Re: Liverpool Officially Sign Forward Cody Gakpo From PSV by cliqtips: 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
FREEMADNESS:

Presently Gakpo is a better player than Antony but let's see how he adapts into english premier league b4 concluding.

Lol... you sounded confused.
You said he's better than Antony and you later went on to say you want to see how he adapts into EPL.

So, person wey never play in EPL, you dey rate over someone wey don dey play for EPL.

Dey play ooo, just dey play you hear.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Officially Sign Forward Cody Gakpo From PSV by Peacecore: 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
tydi:
cheesy
Them wiket grin them no see Cr7 were be free agent sign
grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool Officially Sign Forward Cody Gakpo From PSV by aktolly54(m): 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
Business2023:
I need a loan of 1million naira to support my crumbling business, I will pay back in six months with 30% interest
I have the Faith and i believe that God can touch just one person heart here on nairaland to assist me in life.
The is my email address:
businessdealer2005@gmail.com
fairmoney go borrow you money, if you like don't pay back and give them excuse
Re: Liverpool Officially Sign Forward Cody Gakpo From PSV by Ade1177: 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

How exactly does Arsenal have far better players than Man United?!!

Would you have called these Arsenal players world class last season??! Yet, here they are tearing teams apart!!! Even inching close to winning an epl title.

Football doesn't work that way sir...!

Some of you just think it's all about assembling every top player from everywhere into one first team, and voila! You now have a top team winning trophies!

How many world class players does Newcastle have currently?!! Yet they seem on course to finishing top 4!

Y'all jus write off players as if there is a special place where world class players are being manufactured! Come now.
Jesus

You just did it again

Comparing united and Newcastle

Well na una know

Since your level is now Newcastle level ba?

You can't compare united with real madrid or psg
15yrs ago
2007, 2008, 2009

United can stand head to head with real madrid

Now you people are happy with fighting with Newcastle for top 4

You don't need to buy every top player

Go for quality that can reach world class and has the HUNGER FOR THE GAME

Pure HUNGER

Not all these showboating anthony

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Officially Sign Forward Cody Gakpo From PSV by Kajaard: 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
tydi:
cheesy
Them wiket grin them no see Cr7 were be free agent sign

You guys should allow CR7 rest please. It's getting stale.
Re: Liverpool Officially Sign Forward Cody Gakpo From PSV by Peacecore: 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
ibrocool:
He played brilliantly for Portugal in the world cup. Hope to see more from him in Liverpool. Great signing.

Modified.

He is a Netherland player. My bad
You get luck say u wake up las las. I for come for ya head now
Re: Liverpool Officially Sign Forward Cody Gakpo From PSV by Spiritualizt: 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
MaverickA3:
I feel sad for my dear Man United. Too sluggish in the transfer window. angry
united never wanted Gakpo, We currently have many players that can play that position. What we currently need is a standing number 9 like Victor Osihmen.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Officially Sign Forward Cody Gakpo From PSV by Sunshine34(m): 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Failure fully loaded

Yahoo boys don make us dey fear Oyibo friend request, we no even knw who be who. Imagine Jackie Chan dey beg for MTN card��

This is wickedness
Re: Liverpool Officially Sign Forward Cody Gakpo From PSV by Ade1177: 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
VinnyBaba:

U see dat Anthony Martial and Marcus Rashford so?

In Reality, they are both BETTER dan Kylian Mbappe. sad

Goan watch Martial in Monaco in 2015. He was called the 'New Henry'!
Or Watch Rashford before the arrival of Bruno Fernandes. sad

But These 2 Players used Laziness, Bad Attitudes and Foolish Pride (Clashing with Mourihno) to Kill dier careers! undecided

I don't think so

A club that is comfortable with paying large amount to players and fighting for top 4

Why won't they turn lazy

Sancho came turned lazy

Infact every other player coming to united feels relaxed because of the LACK OF AMBITION TO COMPETE WITH THE VERY VERY BEST

If all these players go to another club
The demands to WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WILL MAKE THEM WORK TWICE AS HARD

Eg. Manchester City winning the league is now a main objective and winning the champions league something to FIGHT FOR

Not fighting for top 4
Re: Liverpool Officially Sign Forward Cody Gakpo From PSV by Shikena(m): 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ade1177:

Jesus

You just did it again

Well na una know

15yrs ago
2007, 2008, 2009

Pure HUNGER

You still think of yesterday's Newcastle. Football is money-driven. Their owners are richer than Man City's and we all recall how people laughed the new Man City off initially.

On Man Utd, like it or not, they are on to something now. I don't like it cos I'm not a fan but underrate them at your own peril. Watch their games closely with no emotion and you could easily see what is coming. If the Glazers sell and they get new owners that are serious about football then we are in real trouble.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Officially Sign Forward Cody Gakpo From PSV by Angelfrost(m): 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ade1177:

Jesus

You just did it again

Well na una know

15yrs ago
2007, 2008, 2009

Pure HUNGER

First of all, I'm not a United fan, and I'm not making a case for them. grin

I just don't get why you choose to write off players...! What quality players are out there far better than Casemiro, Antony, Rashford, Martial, etc?!! Please list them and explain what and how they will do better!

You talk about hunger and drive, then I insist you go and check these players in their former clubs! Do that before further arguments!

Football has gone beyond individual quality, to team quality sir... That's why Arsenal and Newcastle can become such threats today.

...And yes, Newcastle is no longer a small team! Things change bro... Times and season change!

Was Man City even in the top 6 over a decade ago, prior to the same oil money that happened to PSG and now Newcastle?!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Officially Sign Forward Cody Gakpo From PSV by Yunghost: 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2022
Man u why sad cry cry

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Officially Sign Forward Cody Gakpo From PSV by Ade1177: 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
Shikena:

You still think of yesterday's Newcastle. Football is money-driven. Their owners are richer than Man City's and we all recall how people laughed the new Man City off initially.

Which money sir?

Which top player did Newcastle buy?

Please answer

Infact how many 50m players are in Newcastle

How many 100m players are in Newcastle

They money you're talking about is not it atall

United has more money to spend than Newcastle

You can't just spend what you don't make from the club

It's about desire

And hiring the right management and infrastructures

Pls answer how Newcastle is richer than united in terms of getting quality players?
Re: Liverpool Officially Sign Forward Cody Gakpo From PSV by Shikena(m): 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

I just don't get why you choose to write off players...! What quality players are out there far better than Casemiro, Antony, Rashford, Martial, etc?!! Please list them and explain what and how they will do better!

You talk about hunger and drive, then I insist you go and check these players in their former clubs! Do that before further arguments!

Football has gone beyond individual quality, to team quality sir... That's why Arsenal and Newcastle can become such threats today.

...And yes, Newcastle is no longer a small team! Things change bro... Times and season change!

Was Man City even in the top 6 over a decade ago, prior to the same oil money that happened to PSG and now Newcastle?!!
Spot on bro
Re: Liverpool Officially Sign Forward Cody Gakpo From PSV by Shikena(m): 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ade1177:

Which money sir?

Please answer

It's about desire

Pls answer how Newcastle is richer than united in terms of getting quality players?
That's the scary part. They have not started spending on players yet. They are just addressing the basic internal challenges that plagued Newcastle for ages. Yes, Newcastle was a big team in the 90s.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Officially Sign Forward Cody Gakpo From PSV by Ade1177: 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

I still stand on my word that

United should be competing with Manchester City and Real Madrid

And not Newcastle

Period.

A lion should remain a lion

Not telling me times has changed

So therefore a Lion of 10yrs ago

Has to be competing with the new bulldogs coming up
Re: Liverpool Officially Sign Forward Cody Gakpo From PSV by Benmob: 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
Na so one of friend were be man u fan say d boy flob up like nunez,so I reply my friend,why he dey vest for d guy,abeg carry ur anger to ur club Man u were no sign am fast.
Great signing from Liverpool.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Officially Sign Forward Cody Gakpo From PSV by Ade1177: 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
Shikena:

On Man Utd, like it or not, they are on to something now. I don't like it cos I'm not a fan but underrate them at your own peril. Watch their games closely with no emotion and you could easily see what is coming. If the Glazers sell and they get new owners that are serious about football then we are in real trouble.

Your last sentence is you Agreeing with me

They are not serious and not ready to compete with the very very best

When people that actually want to be better than Real madrid take over and get players that believe

They can be better than REAL MADRID are in the team

Then they will go far

Football is about the present and not the past

You have to be the best Right now and not 15yrs ago
Re: Liverpool Officially Sign Forward Cody Gakpo From PSV by EmperorFred: 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nwachi1:
Please guys, if you have a little kindly share with me. I haven't eaten anything since yesterday and am very hungry and sick please. Am having typhod fever but due to lack of money I can't buy drugs. I live with my mom who is retired and my Dad is late. pls help me with any little you can please I beg you in the name of God. May God's show you mercy as you have shown me, amen. Thank you
Acct num: Angela
G.T.Bank
Where is your locations, I ve items to give you
Re: Liverpool Officially Sign Forward Cody Gakpo From PSV by wpadmin87: 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
After seeing the forum, I respect OBidients
andyxyler53: As e dey sweet us, e dey pain them.....as e dey pain them...e dey sweet us

Re: Liverpool Officially Sign Forward Cody Gakpo From PSV by zoputan89113: 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
Alright!Alright!...
Re: Liverpool Officially Sign Forward Cody Gakpo From PSV by naijapikin2(m): 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
Players are just rejecting manu left and right.

It is safe to say manu right now are on a free fall. That's a fact, but when they will bounce back (if ever) is what is not known.

No longer "man u" but

"Man-who"?

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Officially Sign Forward Cody Gakpo From PSV by Samuelthemanli(m): 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
Spiritualizt:
united never wanted Gakpo, We currently have many players that can play that position. What we currently need is a standing number 9 like Victor Osihmen.
una Won Spoil The Boy Career

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Officially Sign Forward Cody Gakpo From PSV by Akpoistson(m): 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
Real Madrid is the best way 4him[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Liverpool Officially Sign Forward Cody Gakpo From PSV by Realist777: 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
Stillhere:
I see.
Hopefully My Arsenal signs Mykhaylo mudryk before the end of next week. The noise about his signing don too much already.
Na so Arsenal dey do na!
They may end up not even buying the player self
Re: Liverpool Officially Sign Forward Cody Gakpo From PSV by Angelfrost(m): 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ade1177:

Which money sir?

Please answer

It's about desire

United has more money to spend than Newcastle currently?!! Lol! grin

Bro, do some research abeg!

Newcastle has more money to spend on players right now than any other club in England right now without falling short of FFP!

In fact, let them just finish top 4 and see how top players will rush them next season!

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Officially Sign Forward Cody Gakpo From PSV by nesgeeek(m): 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
FREEMADNESS:
Fine player, very creative with the ball and very fit physically. I wonder why Manchester United took Antony's deal as priority instead of Gakpo.

Tho any Brazilian born footballer is naturally gifted, that's d only reason I feel Antony can still step up.

Presently Gakpo is a better player then Antony but let's see how he adapts into english premier league b4 concluding.

Very Good Buy �
b Antony is better than Gakpo. Antony can play both right and left wing. I also like gakpo but Antony is the best among them.
Re: Liverpool Officially Sign Forward Cody Gakpo From PSV by clockwisereport: 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
EmperorFred:
Where is your locations, I ve items to give you

That guy is a fraudster. Please, avoid him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, They Look So Alike / Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release / Kenyan, Emmanuel Naibei Wins Lagos City Marathon 2021 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.