Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,829 members, 7,848,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

Somebody That I Offended. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Somebody That I Offended. (1227 Views)

What Is The Politest Way To Tell Somebody That They're Bad In Cooking? / My Apologies To Those I Offended,i'll Be More Marriage Material Come 2022 / I Offended My Boy Friend, Now He Is Not Talking To Me...please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody That I Offended. by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 30, 2022
i dont know who i offend in this life that i have been suffering like this, the 28years i spent on this earth is full with suffering, poverty and sickness. why me ? who did i offend? am i under spell ? did somebody cursed me or is it that god just doesnt love me? i wonder. pray for me guys right now its only prayers that i need cux i feel inside me that i can break anytime the things just too much for me.
Re: Somebody That I Offended. by Nobody: 4:55am On Dec 30, 2022
spent the whole night changing position and scratching my body because i couldnt sleep due to itchy skin.
Re: Somebody That I Offended. by Johnson225(m): 4:58am On Dec 30, 2022
You no offend anyone boss.
Survival for naija no easy.
Keep your heads high n keep hustling… we all go dey alright finally.

It’s just a phase. It’ll pass

4 Likes

Re: Somebody That I Offended. by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 30, 2022
fully awaken. feel like crying without knowing where to go and how to eat. may god protect me from going astray my mind is telling me a lots of bad ideas
Re: Somebody That I Offended. by Jeon(f): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2022
Sometimes, the bad experiences we witness is a result of our debt [How we live in our past life ].

3 Likes

Re: Somebody That I Offended. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jeon:
Sometimes, the bad experiences we witness is a result of our debt [How we live in our past life ].
what do u mean by this? i didnt live a reckless life before i am 28years old
Re: Somebody That I Offended. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
Johnson225:
You no offend anyone boss.
Survival for naija no easy.
Keep your heads high n keep hustling… we all go dey alright finally.

It’s just a phase. It’ll pass
thank you bro
Re: Somebody That I Offended. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
did a construction site work i was paid 1800 life is really hard, lots of people dont have sympathy at all the peope i worked with today didnt even care if i am sick or healthy all they care about is for me to work. grin i forget that i am sick and worked. a man gotta make his living
Re: Somebody That I Offended. by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 31, 2022
i wake up anxious and sick as usual my father ask me for money i plainly told him that i dont have. i am really tired

1 Like

Re: Somebody That I Offended. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
i pray to god to grant me a safer death i dont enjoy anything anymore. my life is clouded by fear
Re: Somebody That I Offended. by Blupen(m): 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
trueSeeker01:
i dont know who i offend in this life that i have been suffering like this, the 28years i spent on this earth is full with suffering, poverty and sickness. why me ? who did i offend? am i under spell ? did somebody cursed me or is it that god just doesnt love me? i wonder. pray for me guys right now its only prayers that i need cux i feel inside me that i can break anytime the things just too much for me.
Op yes you are under a spell but that spell we break off this year....just don't give up and keep praying
Re: Somebody That I Offended. by Blupen(m): 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
Jeon:
You are very right jeon.....but many won't believe you

1 Like

Re: Somebody That I Offended. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
Blupen:
Op yes you are under a spell but that spell we break off this year....just don't give up and keep praying
thanks man. may that spell break off cux i really suffered
Re: Somebody That I Offended. by Blupen(m): 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
trueSeeker01:
what do u mean by this? i didnt live a reckless life before i am 28years old
Your past life.......before you came as this you now....
Re: Somebody That I Offended. by Blupen(m): 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
trueSeeker01:
thanks man. may that spell break off cux i really suffered
Something good will come your way very soon, it will be huge and it will change your life.......op just be expecting something great because i can feel it
Re: Somebody That I Offended. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
Blupen:
Something good will come your way very soon, it will be huge and it will change your life.......op just be expecting something great because i can feel it
thanks

1 Like

Re: Somebody That I Offended. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
I am a doctor. Buy cyproheptadine (cypron), take one capsule an hour before bedtime, tell me if your itching stop.

I can be able to tell you what is a bit wrong.

trueSeeker01:
Re: Somebody That I Offended. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
eDarlling:
I am a doctor. Buy cyproheptadine (cypron), take one capsule an hour before bedtime, tell me if your itching stop.

I can be able to tell you what is a bit wrong.

thank you i will try it

1 Like

Re: Somebody That I Offended. by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
trueSeeker01:

Kindly read this: https://www.nairaland.com/6359885/balanced-living-system-making-life

(1) (Reply)

I Am Voting For Peter Obi / How Do You Feel When A Girl Promises To Show Up And Doesn't Come / Your Kind Of Woman/man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.