Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States (27826 Views)

PDP G-5 Govs Return To Rivers After UK Meeting / 16 SARS Operatives Indicted For Killings In Five States –presidential Panel / Five States To Get ₦148 Billion Reimbursement For Repairing Federal Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by Jack500: 11:24am On Dec 30, 2022
ablejesus26:

Hehe grin continue to give yourself hope grin
Watin concern the average person on the streets of Nija wey dey suffer greatly from this APC calamity with G5 wey don belleful grin
The only place Tinubu has sympathy vote is SW,even they the SW people know fully well that the man is sick shaky and can never have any positive impact on the disaster his APC has brought upon this Country,they just want to vote him on tribal sentiment.
People dey streets dey buy ordinary garri 1k per paint yet you think se them go follow you play your normal Politics again grin
APC calamity show Nija shege them run go register to vote the bastards out with their Suffering and hardship pro max grin
Forget G5 they are politifcians,them don belleful,APC calamity MUST be sent back to the hell they crawled out from.
Tinubu ti lule ton.

You will get sense by February, no need to go back and forth with you.
Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by NothingDoMe: 11:28am On Dec 30, 2022
Gandrova:
Wike has no choice than to support APC. Because, L.P can never win the election, secondly PDP chairman and Wike are two great enemies.
Lastly, Romiti Amechi profited alot from APC being a Minister. He voluntary resigned after he bought ticket to run for the presidency.
Ameachi didn't do all he did for ministerial position. He was promised presidency and he believed it. He lost when Tinubu entered the stage.

Why would Wike be interested in APC winning the election? Why would he dismantle everything he's built in almost a decade for ministerial position? No one will take him seriously again. It's the same reason that Kwankwaso cannot collapse his support base atm.
Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by ablejesus26(m): 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jack500:

You will get sense by February, no need to go back and forth with you.

Dey there dey mumu Yourself.
Sensible human beings no ready to gamble another 8years of Suffering and hardship pro max with una sick shaky desperate 86 years old drug addict candidate.

1 Like

Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by Upworkwriter007(f): 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
NothingDoMe:
Even the 5%? God knows how to humble people sha. cheesy
Yup, even the 5%

1 Like

Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by ablejesus26(m): 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
NothingDoMe:
Ameachi didn't do all he did for ministerial position. He was promised presidency and he believed it. He lost when Tinubu entered the stage.

Why would Wike be interested in APC winning the election? Why would he dismantle everything he's built in almost a decade for ministerial position? No one will take him seriously again. It's the same reason that Kwankwaso cannot collapse his support base atm.

Wike has already become the tinubu of Rivers,He has wrestled out his way to get here.
He doesn't need tinubu that much for anything, besides he is one of the politifcians we have with some characters,he knows very well that with how much he has told Nigerians on the calamity of APC,him Supporting them will be a tough convincing to do.
I don't really care about this G5 tori,bcus the level of suffering and hardship APC brought into this Country changed everything.
People came out in their Numbers to register so as to end this APC calamity once and for all.
Go around and ask people who have their PVCs if they would vote for the same APC calamity again bcus of G5 wey don belleful undecided
The only place APC has sympathy vote for now is SW and Kastina.
APC will be sent back to the hell they crawled out from.

1 Like

Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by NothingDoMe: 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
ablejesus26:

Wike has already become the tinubu of Rivers,He has wrestled out his way to get here.
He doesn't need tinubu that much for anything, besides he is one of the politifcians we have with some characters,he knows very well that with how much he has told Nigerians on the calamity of APC,him Supporting them will be a tough convincing to do.
I don't really care about this G5 tori,bcus the level of suffering and hardship APC brought into this Country changed everything.
People came out in their Numbers to register so as to end this APC calamity once and for all.
Go around and ask people who have their PVCs if they would vote for the same APC calamity again bcus of G5 wey don belleful undecided
The only place APC has sympathy vote for now is SW and Kastina.
APC will be sent back to the hell they crawled out from.
Hahaha. Amen oh.
Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by Raf4: 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
Peter Obi would have readily accepted this offer without thinking twice.
Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by tollyboy5(m): 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
Deltafirstson:
I just dey pity this G5 and Tinubu.
You claimed to be fighting for equity and fairness and only Presidential candidate came out from your mind is Tinubu?
Since 1999 till date, Yoruba have produced 2 term President, 3 to 4 speaker of House rep., 2 term vice president, with so many key political appointments.
Where is the equity and fairness within the southern Nigeria?
We're one. Whatever benefits Yoruba , benefit Igbo also.

For instance marina mile2 to okokomaiko monorail. Many igbos live around those axis. These same igbos go home during December to build large structure and contest in their various hometown.
The southerners are one.
Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by Yankee101: 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
Dem go chop Tinubu money tire

1 Like

Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by Drsmartphilips: 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
Biofil84:
Weather G5 or not the truth is thank God for BVAS . This election will be a shocker to politicians and willl cause a new political order and bring a rethink to most politicians..

Let me tell you straight what i told a friend..
WORLD CUP...... Argentina
PREMIER LEAGUE.... Arsenal
PRESIDENTIAL TICKET....Peter obi

Just watch yourself
can we see it
Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by Igboslayer: 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kaysalas:

You aren't nice du tout wink

1 Like

Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by Igboslayer: 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2022
Alexbio:

Jungle don dey matured for obidients kiss
Let them keep expecting presidency like expecting food in restaurants

Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by Igboslayer: 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
ablejesus26:

Hehehe,you and dis your Igbo hate and rants ehnn� well if it is what makes you happy then don't ever stop it.
Under APC we didn't just see a Secessionist movement from the SE,We saw a massive Oduduwa movement from the SW and some Ijaw segments, which is why they will be kicked out,they are the biggest calamity and Threat to the collective Survival of this Country
Tinubu didn't do nothing to contain the one in is Region but Obi while he was Governor handled the issue with iron fist.
I dare you to mention names of prominent Igbos who supported Ipob,or is this just your usual Igbo hate and jab grin
Sending back this evil APC calamity to the hell they crawled out from is a task that must be done for our collective Survival purpose.
February is around the corner, the people tell us all about how much they love Nigeria calls it zoo.

Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by ablejesus26(m): 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
Igboslayer:
February is around the corner, the people tell us all about how much they love Nigeria calls it zoo.

Ok so start mentioning their names na grin
Like I said if this Igbo hate is what gives you joy don't ever stop it oo,like we have been told, always do what makes you happy �.
The leader of the Oduduwa movement is a renowned Yoruba man,one who has the backing of some of the Traditional class in SW.
The fact that We saw some Yorubas openly declare their stand to leave this Country is enough to tell any sane human being that APC is a big failure.
Taking out this APC calamity is the only sensible thing to do at this point.
How can we be buying Rice for #700 per derica as of the innitial #200 before this APC calamity happened to this Country, haba kilode,se inu ija Ogun la wa ni ?grin

1 Like

Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by beelon1020(m): 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
sucess001:

If they can do it to PDP, they will be emboldened to do it to any other party they go
Very correct... I don’t trust those folks anymore...
Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by beelon1020(m): 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

You people has started DAY DREAMING again,

I can still screen shot the argument I had with trolls like you before the Osun election when I told him that Adeleke will win the election.

Now how market?

If you think that Tinubu will win this election in 2023,

Only God knows how emotional you people are.

Anyway Shaa, most of you are in for another round of political lessons.
Point of correction... Adeleke won because of family popularity in the states, not that he merited it... besides Nigeria is bigger than osun...
February is around the corner... we shall see...
Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by beelon1020(m): 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Tinubu cant win with yoruba Muslim votes
Never say never!... Nigeria politics is totally different ball game...
Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by Igboslayer: 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
ablejesus26:

Ok so start mentioning their names na grin
Like I said if this Igbo hate is what gives you joy don't ever stop it oo,like we have been told, always do what makes you happy �.
The leader of the Oduduwa movement is a renowned Yoruba man,one who has the backing of some of the Traditional class in SW.
The fact that We saw some Yorubas openly declare their stand to leave this Country is enough to tell any sane human being that APC is a big failure.
Taking out this APC calamity is the only sensible thing to do at this point.
How can we be buying Rice for #700 per derica as of the innitial #200 before this APC calamity happened to this Country, haba kilode,se inu ija Ogun la wa ni ?grin
Oduduwa agitation is not by violence and stop comparing this kind of agitation with Biafra that has taken up arms against the state and encourages summary executions of ndigbo…

My hate for the Igbos or any Oduduwa agitation is for the love of Nigeria. I hate foolish people pretending to be wise. I want Nigeria to succeed, I want it to be great. I hate any bastard that calls Nigeria zoo.

The economic hardship you see in Nigeria is world wide, only no cushioning effects here. Everywhere there is problem. If someone is suffering from abject poverty, doesn’t mean everyone should share from their buffet of suffering.

To blame APC and exonerate PDP, where your OBI came from is like loving the wizard and hating the witch.

Tinubu is the only candidate that’s bold enough to institute the economic change we desire and not OBI, OBI doesn’t have the boldness to withstand pressure, you saw what Dino did to him and OBI was practically crying, na that one go be president?

Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by adekolaelect(m): 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2022
Deltafirstson:
You claimed to be fighting for equity and fairness and only Presidential candidate came out from your mind is Tinubu?
Since 1999 till date, Yoruba have produced 2 term President, 3 to 4 speaker of House rep., 2 term vice president, with so many key political appointments.
No one will give you what you don't fight for. When people from sw were building political Bridges with others you people are busy in hate, Insult and planting the seeds of Terrorist which has becomes lives threatening to you peoples lives. You have to blame yourselves for your worst not someone else far away from the Genesis of your problem

Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by Tycyborg(m): 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
Deltafirstson:

Is anyone stopping other tribe or anybody not to contest for anything so why all this talk? If you know how to play politics the. Join if you don't know then sit... Simple... Politics or positions is not anyone's cup but it's who is willing and who wants to up his or her game to drink from the cup...
You claimed you are not tribalistic but the truth remain you are..
Funke akidele is an actress but when came up as deputy under pdp... No one stopped her not to... It's a game of choice not a own trophy
Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by ablejesus26(m): 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
Igboslayer:
Oduduwa agitation is not by violence and stop comparing this kind of agitation with Biafra that has taken up arms against the state and encourages summary executions of ndigbo…

My hate for the Igbos or any Oduduwa agitation is for the love of Nigeria. I hate foolish people pretending to be wise. I want Nigeria to succeed, I want it to be great. I hate any bastard that calls Nigeria zoo.

The economic hardship you see in Nigeria is world wide, only no cushioning effects here. Everywhere there is problem. If someone is suffering from abject poverty, doesn’t mean everyone should share from their buffet of suffering.

To blame APC and exonerate PDP, where your OBI came from is like loving the wizard and hating the witch.

Tinubu is the only candidate that’s bold enough to institute the economic change we desire and not OBI, OBI doesn’t have the boldness to withstand pressure, you saw what Dino did to him and OBI was practically crying, na that one go be president?

Nah Your hate is borne out of self delusional jagons,ipob as a group has been proscribed,they get killed anytime they come out open,they were rejected by the whole institution that makes a people in Ala-Igbo,they seek referendum,yet people in Igboland continue to vote for leaders who stand against their struggle.
You hate bcuz that is all your heart is patterned to do.
Even if your kinsmen were to be given a separate Country of their own,you will still find ways to bring hate and bigotry, you are not a penny mite better than the ipob niggas you are talking about,Una be d same thing.
Perhaps tribal hate is all your Existence is wrapped in.
It is Impossible to have sympathy and yet wish this clueless APC calamity on any Country.
Just imagine the nonsense you are doing grin grin
How does this makes you feel grin very happy and fulfilling I guess, perhaps this is all your heart and soul seek to do, perhaps this is your purpose of Existence grin
Obi left Pdthief,let Tinubu do same,Why didn't he contest with his ACN?
If you want Tribal hate and banters,I could as well refer you to one buffoon claiming to be IGBO, seeking people like you claiming to be Yoruba so una fit give unasef pleasure with Tribal hate,as for me, I don't do that Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by dochenaj: 1:58am On Dec 31, 2022
I don't understand the part where it says they are demanding for Senatorial and Governorship tickets from Tinubu.

Tinubu is in no way their electorates. So what is happening?

Do these people know something we do not know.
Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by Igboslayer: 2:34am On Dec 31, 2022
ablejesus26:

Nah Your hate is borne out of self delusional jagons,ipob as a group has been proscribed,they get killed anytime they come out open,they were rejected by the whole institution that makes a people in Ala-Igbo,they seek referendum,yet people in Igboland continue to vote for leaders who stand against their struggle.
You hate bcuz that is all your heart is patterned to do.
Even if your kinsmen were to be given a separate Country of their own,you will still find ways to bring hate and bigotry, you are not a penny mite better than the ipob niggas you are talking about,Una be d same thing.
Perhaps tribal hate is all your Existence is wrapped in.
It is Impossible to have sympathy and yet wish this clueless APC calamity on any Country.
Just imagine the nonsense you are doing grin grin
How does this makes you feel grin very happy and fulfilling I guess, perhaps this is all your heart and soul seek to do, perhaps this is your purpose of Existence grin
Obi left Pdthief,let Tinubu do same,Why didn't he contest with his ACN?
If you want Tribal hate and banters,I could as well refer you to one buffoon claiming to be IGBO, seeking people like you claiming to be Yoruba so una fit give unasef pleasure with Tribal hate,as for me, I don't do that Nonsense.
Trash and foolish submission, I thought I was chatting with a sensible person but now I see na the same mumu man wey I don slay before.

This kind of structured sentence is a patterned thought of one stupid Proudlyomonna. With this foolish write up of yours without proper paragraphs.

You just got yourself more confused with the normal ranting of an alcohol induced analyst having a swell time with intoxication of Hero beer galvanized by wild music, girls and other stupid cohorts enjoying the euphoria of their self induced foolishness.

The overtly entitlement attitude of an average Igbo man is appalling in the face of what they accused others. You reek of bitterness, intense hatred for the Yorubas that have peacefully accommodated your verbal shenanigans and your think you deserve love from them at the same time in return.

Your hatred for the Nigerian state is just too intense after 60years of independence and Igbos are yet to accept the fact that they need to coexist with other tribes peacefully and yet they are still neck deep in ethnic apathy.

If Igbos deserve to lead Nigeria through OBI Presidency which I doubt, they need to work for it politically and not ask any region to relinquish power to them or blackmail the nation with secessionist agenda, this antics is too common and predictable with the Igbos.

In a democratic set up, we have had one Igbo Presidency (HE Nnamdi Azikwe) and One Igbo Vice President (HE Alex Ekwueme) This is Identical to the Yorubas with Obasanjo and Osinbajo sharing the slot of ( Presidency and Vice President)

So where is the marginalisation the Igbos are crying of. Just as Igbos are entitled to the Presidency so also the Yorubas. I want to ask one question, how many Hausas (True Hausas) Head of State or President have ruled Nigeria?

Remove the log of ethnicity from your eyes first by embracing other tribes and stop thinking you are better than others which are all self serving lies you tell yourselves.

Be patriotic to Nigeria only for once. Igbos can not be asking for the dissolution of Nigeria and all of a sudden wants to rule Nigeria...Agreed Nigeria is not working the way it should, but destroying it through session is not an option.

Igbos must accept the fact that they will be treated in like manners with corresponding consequences when they become ethnic conscious by promoting Biafra and ethnic dominating agenda like been more prosperous than others.

Anybody can prosper without regards to ethnicity. Gragra and other self serving propaganda won't work. I know you will still type rubbish as usual without paragraphs.

Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by broadman20: 4:56am On Dec 31, 2022
beelon1020:
Point of correction... Adeleke won because of family popularity in the states, not that he merited it... besides Nigeria is bigger than osun...
February is around the corner... we shall see...

Hahahaha!

Had I known is always the statement after the event. At least you have now seen the reason why we were telling you that Adeleke will win the election.

The same thing will still happen again which you will see later,
, Kindly save this discussion.
Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by broadman20: 5:02am On Dec 31, 2022
Igboslayer:
Trash and foolish submission, I thought I was chatting with a sensible person but now I see na the same mumu man wey I don slay before.

This kind of structured sentence is a patterned thought of one stupid Proudlyomonna. With this foolish write up of yours without proper paragraphs.

You just got yourself more confused with the normal ranting of an alcohol induced analyst having a swell time with intoxication of Hero beer galvanized by wild music, girls and other stupid cohorts enjoying the euphoria of their self induced foolishness.

The overtly entitlement attitude of an average Igbo man is appalling in the face of what they accused others. You reek of bitterness, intense hatred for the Yorubas that have peacefully accommodated your verbal shenanigans and your think you deserve love from them at the same time in return.

Your hatred for the Nigerian state is just too intense after 60years of independence and Igbos are yet to accept the fact that they need to coexist with other tribes peacefully and yet they are still neck deep in ethnic apathy.

If Igbos deserve to lead Nigeria through OBI Presidency which I doubt, they need to work for it politically and not ask any region to relinquish power to them or blackmail the nation with secessionist agenda, this antics is too common and predictable with the Igbos.

In a democratic set up, we have had one Igbo Presidency (HE Nnamdi Azikwe) and One Igbo Vice President (HE Alex Ekwueme) This is Identical to the Yorubas with Obasanjo and Osinbajo sharing the slot of ( Presidency and Vice President)

So where is the marginalisation the Igbos are crying of. Just as Igbos are entitled to the Presidency so also the Yorubas. I want to ask one question, how many Hausas (True Hausas) Head of State or President have ruled Nigeria?

Remove the log of ethnicity from your eyes first by embracing other tribes and stop thinking you are better than others which are all self serving lies you tell yourselves.

Be patriotic to Nigeria only for once. Igbos can not be asking for the dissolution of Nigeria and all of a sudden wants to rule Nigeria...Agreed Nigeria is not working the way it should, but destroying it through session is not an option.

Igbos must accept the fact that they will be treated in like manners with corresponding consequences when they become ethnic conscious by promoting Biafra and ethnic dominating agenda like been more prosperous than others.

Anybody can prosper without regards to ethnicity. Gragra and other self serving propaganda won't work. I know you will still type rubbish as usual without paragraphs.

Sincerely speaking, this is the most useless statement I have ever red in this forum.

What a shallow minded write-up!
Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by Poleski: 6:53am On Dec 31, 2022
ObiLamba:

Obi can only be Ohanaeze president

Keep your tears for me after the election. I like tears of tribal bigots like you. Your corrupt master will not win.
Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by Igboslayer: 7:56am On Dec 31, 2022
broadman20:

Sincerely speaking, this is the most useless statement I have ever red in this forum.

What a shallow minded write-up!
You are a very foolish person that can’t comprehend. That’s just the best description for you, a stupid idiot.

Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by Igboslayer: 8:40am On Dec 31, 2022
ablejesus26:

Hehe grin continue to give yourself hope grin
Watin concern the average person on the streets of Nija wey dey suffer greatly from this APC calamity with G5 wey don belleful grin
The only place Tinubu has sympathy vote is SW,even they the SW people know fully well that the man is sick shaky and can never have any positive impact on the disaster his APC has brought upon this Country,they just want to vote him on tribal sentiment.
People dey streets dey buy ordinary garri 1k per paint yet you think se them go follow you play your normal Politics again grin
APC calamity show Nija shege them run go register to vote the bastards out with their Suffering and hardship pro max grin
Forget G5 they are politifcians,them don belleful,APC calamity MUST be sent back to the hell they crawled out from.
Tinubu ti lule ton.
Werey omo ale Proudlyomonna alternative moniker, after I exposed and destroyed him, he quickly change to another moniker. Stupid boy who doesn’t know how to use paragraphs and kept using capital letters in the middle of sentences without any reason to do so.

Half illiterate sit@home urchins. Na me go still help you retire this moniker.

Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by ablejesus26(m): 8:58am On Dec 31, 2022
Igboslayer:
Werey omo ale Proudlyomonna alternative moniker, after I exposed and destroyed him, he quickly change to another moniker. Stupid boy who doesn’t know how to use paragraphs and kept using capital letters in the middle of sentences without any reason to do so.

Like seriously,this one go soon open clothe run mad enter street oo�
What is proudlyomonna?
Is that a drug you need to take for your mental problem?
Just look at what you wrote up there grin
Werey pko repkete for here sha cheesy.
Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by ablejesus26(m): 8:58am On Dec 31, 2022
Igboslayer:

What is proudlyomonna?
Shun tribal hate.

Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by Igboslayer: 9:04am On Dec 31, 2022
ablejesus26:

What is proudlyomonna?
Shun tribal hate.
Your people are waiting for you… This bastard just escaped from psychiatric home.

Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by beelon1020(m): 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

Had I known is always the statement after the event. At least you have now seen the reason why we were telling you that Adeleke will win the election.

The same thing will still happen again which you will see later,
, Kindly save this discussion.
Be calming down,.. osun no be Nigeria,.. besides the case is still in court,..
Victory is sure,..
Or should I remind you the votes of LP in the election?.. 2k votes! Less than 1% of all the votes...
don’t ever consider that party a successful party...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Won’t Stop Pipeline Bombing - Niger-Delta Militants / IPOB: Nigerians In America Write Trump, Seek Immediate Clampdown On IPOB / Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.