Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States (27817 Views)

PDP G-5 Govs Return To Rivers After UK Meeting / 16 SARS Operatives Indicted For Killings In Five States –presidential Panel / Five States To Get ₦148 Billion Reimbursement For Repairing Federal Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by broadman20: 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
beelon1020:
Be calming down,.. osun no be Nigeria,.. besides the case is still in court,..
Victory is sure,..
Or should I remind you the votes of LP in the election?.. 2k votes! Less than 1% of all the votes...
don’t ever consider that party a successful party...

Hahahaha!

Why bringing LP into this discussion?

I'm telling you that we argued that Adeleke will win the election but trolls like you were not seeing it just like you are doing now.

Anyway keep encouraging yourself.
Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by broadman20: 5:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
Igboslayer:
You are a very foolish person that can’t comprehend. That’s just the best description for you, a stupid idiot.

Sanusi Lamidi Sanusi was right after all,

Useless man like you.

Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by beelon1020(m): 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

Why bringing LP into this discussion?

I'm telling you that we argued that Adeleke will win the election but trolls like you were not seeing it just like you are doing now.

Anyway keep encouraging yourself.
Be calming down... February is almost here...
Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by leketon: 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2022
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

You people has started DAY DREAMING again,

I can still screen shot the argument I had with trolls like you before the Osun election when I told him that Adeleke will win the election.

Now how market?

If you think that Tinubu will win this election in 2023,

Only God knows how emotional you people are.

Anyway Shaa, most of you are in for another round of political lessons.

Who do you say would win 2023 presidential election ?
Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by leketon: 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2022
Note:
There was no "secret" meeting...
Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by Igboslayer: 10:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
broadman20:

Sanusi Lamidi Sanusi was right after all,

Useless man like you.
Oloriburuku omo ale. No wonder Buhari called you people dotian ( A dot in a circle) Bunch of irrelevant idiots parading themselves as equals to the Yorubas.

Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by broadman20: 5:53am On Jan 01, 2023
Igboslayer:
Oloriburuku omo ale. No wonder Buhari called you people dotian ( A dot in a circle) Bunch of irrelevant idiots parading themselves as equals to the Yorubas.

LYiNG Urchin like you,

Please can you screenshot where Buhari called the IGBOS a DOT?

I just screenshot where Sanusi Lamidi Sanusi called you the REAL PROBLEM with Nigeria.

Olodo, keep hiding at the back of the north to cause problems in the south. Tell me any southern president you people have supported before from 1999 till date?

Obasanjo and Godluck Jonathan was a NO NO for you people but you foolishly supported this useless Buhari and i believe you must be jubilating now on the condition of the country.

We are waiting for you people, you think people are fools like you people.

Anyway, we are already waiting to eat Logos money here in Ebony state, imo don collect their own share.

Olodos

Double faced clowns.
Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by Igboslayer: 8:38am On Jan 01, 2023
broadman20:

LYiNG Urchin like you,

Please can you screenshot where Buhari called the IGBOS a DOT?

I just screenshot where Sanusi Lamidi Sanusi called you the REAL PROBLEM with Nigeria.

Olodo, keep hiding at the back of the north to cause problems in the south. Tell me any southern president you people have supported before from 1999 till date?

Obasanjo and Godluck Jonathan was a NO NO for you people but you foolishly supported this useless Buhari and i believe you must be jubilating now on the condition of the country.

We are waiting for you people, you think people are fools like you people.

Anyway, we are already waiting to eat Logos money here in Ebony state, imo don collect their own share.

Olodos

Double faced clowns.
Oloriburuku Omo ale, IPOB are not Ibos abi? 99.9 percent of Ibos support them, stupid smelling akpu eating squalor dey deny their foolishness. Werey dey support useless feminine weak presidential candidate.

Because you live in poverty you think others are like you...idiot dey live for Eboyin, the poverty capital of the south, you are totally damaged by poverty.

Bunch of treacherous ethnocentric fools parading themselves as Ibos. You are just as foolish as your fore fathers that turned themselves into a shooting range for thinking they are better than other 250 ethnic tribes in Nigeria and dare to bring war to Nigeria.

We will also sacrifice your blood and those of your siblings to make Nigeria great again. It took only 7 years after Independence for Igbos to plunge Nigeria into a full blown civil wars because of the stupid indiscretion of your forefathers in thinking they were better than others.

We killed over 3 millions of stupid ibos that took up arms against Nigeria, and we will even sacrifice more your likes to make Nigeria great again, bunch of inglorious bastards.

Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by broadman20: 2:21pm On Jan 01, 2023
Igboslayer:
Oloriburuku Omo ale, IPOB are not Ibos abi? 99.9 percent of Ibos support them, stupid smelling akpu eating squalor dey deny their foolishness. Werey dey support useless feminine weak presidential candidate.

Because you live in poverty you think others are like you...idiot dey live for Eboyin, the poverty capital of the south, you are totally damaged by poverty.

Bunch of treacherous ethnocentric fools parading themselves as Ibos. You are just as foolish as your fore fathers that turned themselves into a shooting range for thinking they are better than other 250 ethnic tribes in Nigeria and dare to bring war to Nigeria.

We will also sacrifice your blood and those of your siblings to make Nigeria great again. It took only 7 years after Independence for Igbos to plunge Nigeria into a full blown civil wars because of the stupid indiscretion of your forefathers in thinking they were better than others.

We killed over 3 millions of stupid ibos that took up arms against Nigeria, and we will even sacrifice more your likes to make Nigeria great again, bunch of inglorious bastards.

Useless urchin like you,you stay in that your useless brown roof house and type rubbish with that promo phone given to you by politician.

You killed 3 million igbos with mouth ABI?

No be you wey Fulani herdsmen flog with Koboko with your obas?

I believe you are still talking nonsense go and ask your oba of lagos how we treated his Bleep up with endsars protest

Na run he run away from his palace, make he open his mouth and talk again.

Where were you when lagos was set on fire, useless man?

Keep hiding under the keyboard and type rubbish, I go catch you when jungle go mature, and na me you go dey dubale dey beg up and down.

See useless people wey Fulani people dey go rubbish for February election dey talk rubbish.

Get out of here useless tenant for him Papa land.

Block head olodo like drug dealer criminal.
Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by Igboslayer: 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2023
broadman20:

Useless urchin like you,you stay in that your useless brown roof house and type rubbish with that promo phone given to you by politician.

You killed 3 million igbos with mouth ABI?

No be you wey Fulani herdsmen flog with Koboko with your obas?

I believe you are still talking nonsense go and ask your oba of lagos how we treated his Bleep up with endsars protest

Na run he run away from his palace, make he open his mouth and talk again.

Where were you when lagos was set on fire, useless man?

Keep hiding under the keyboard and type rubbish, I go catch you when jungle go mature, and na me you go dey dubale dey beg up and down.

See useless people wey Fulani people dey go rubbish for February election dey talk rubbish.

Get out of here useless tenant for him Papa land.

Block head olodo like drug dealer criminal.
Oloriburuku omo ale, that death wey dey hungry una go start this year inshallah...bunch of foolish squalors.

They claim to develop other people's town but they live in abject poverty in small villages with many stupid ethnocentric elders.

Awon werey...can you imagine Igbos presented Obi as there best candidate...Person wey no fit develop ordinary Awka in 8 years...Awon giran, dey promote weak candidate using weak political parties.

Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by broadman20: 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
[quote author=Igboslayer post=119606282]Oloriburuku omo ale, that death wey dey hungry una go start this year inshallah...bunch of foolish squalors.

They claim to develop other people's town but they live in abject poverty in small villages with many stupid ethnocentric elders.

Awon werey...can you imagine Igbos presented Obi as there best candidate...Person wey no fit develop ordinary Awka in 8 years...Awon giran, dey promote weak candidate using weak political parties.[/quote

Hahahaha!

See mad man, which poverty is this idoit talking about?

Look at a Yoruba man talking about poverty for Igbo man?

Useless civil servants who are still begging government for their minimum wage is talking about poverty.

How many property do you have in Abuja and Lagos?

See this idoit sleeping under the bridge for his father's land.

Useless idoit that doesn't know weather he is from the north or west.

Common alaye like you without background.
Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by broadman20: 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
[quote author=Igboslayer post=119606282]Oloriburuku omo ale, that death wey dey hungry una go start this year inshallah...bunch of foolish squalors.

Awon werey...can you imagine Igbos presented Obi as there best candidate...Person wey no fit develop ordinary Awka in 8 years...Awon giran, dey promote weak candidate using weak political parties.[/quote

Hahahaha!

See mad man, which poverty is this idoit talking about?

Look at a Yoruba man talking about poverty for Igbo man?

Useless civil servants who are still begging government for their minimum wage is talking about poverty.

How many property do you have in Abuja and Lagos?

See this idoit sleeping under the bridge for his father's land.

Useless idoit that doesn't know weather he is from the north or west.

Common alaye like you without background.
Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by Proudlyomonna: 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
ablejesus26:

Like seriously,this one go soon open clothe run mad enter street oo�
What is proudlyomonna?
Is that a drug you need to take for your mental problem?
Just look at what you wrote up there grin
Werey pko repkete for here sha cheesy.
Shun tribal hate.

Hahahaha hahahaha,the fact the mods banned me and left you untouched means that truely I don kill you grin grin grin grin grin.
You are a looser,your father was a looser,you are a looser and your generation will be loosers for eternity,you are a failure,you can never make it grin grin grin

Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by Proudlyomonna: 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
ablejesus26:

Like seriously,this one go soon open clothe run mad enter street oo�
What is proudlyomonna?
Is that a drug you need to take for your mental problem?
Just look at what you wrote up there grin
Werey pko repkete for here sha cheesy.

Hahaha hahaha,the mods run ban me before them here sey eternally cursed bastard child of doom and perdition Igboslayer don drink otapiapia bcus of the emotional damages wey I dey inflict on your accused soul grin grin grin
You weak die,you be the weakest troll wannabe wey I don deal with for this forum cheesy

Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by Igboslayer: 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
[quote author=broadman20 post=119612756][/quote]oloriburuku, na property only be wealth… local foolish squalor…Igbo too dey claim wealth…. Igbos hardly make it to the forbes list…crazy loud mouthed idiots.

Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by Igboslayer: 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha hahaha,the mods run ban me before them here sey eternally cursed bastard child of doom and perdition Igboslayer don drink otapiapia bcus of the emotional damages wey I dey inflict on your accused soul grin grin grin
You weak die,you be the weakest troll wannabe wey I don deal with for this forum cheesy
SOB…Oloriburuku omo ale.why dey no go ban you…when you foolish. Werey dey use another moniker.

Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by leokid866: 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
Poleski:
The so-called G5 made a wrong move by not supporting Peter Obi, the best candidate. They'll lose badly.
lose to a party that doesn't even have local government chairman grin
Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by Proudlyomonna: 10:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
Igboslayer:
SOB…Oloriburuku omo ale.why dey no go ban you…when you foolish. Werey dey use another moniker.

grin grin na lie na lie them ban me bcus them no want make I send omo ale jatijati Ozu nwuru anwu aburu onu like you wey no go ever get business with anything related to prosperity to him early grave grin grin
Guy na cruise you meet,your mumu childish trolling no voltage at all.
Bastard bush baby like you no reach at all grin

Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by broadman20: 3:33am On Jan 02, 2023
Igboslayer:
oloriburuku, na property only be wealth… local foolish squalor…Igbo too dey claim wealth…. Igbos hardly make it to the forbes list…crazy loud mouthed idiots.

Hahahaha!

Having two Yoruba people to be on Forbes , has is change the facts that Yoruba people has the most tattered house (brown local house) in Africa?

Has it changed the facts that Yorubas are living under the bridge?

Has it changed the facts that aside Lagos no other place you can find cluster of Yorubas doing business in Nigeria like you can see within Northerners changing money or selling gold. Or the Igbos doing their trading.

Where can we find you in Abuja, Porth Harcourt or Kano? Dirty noise makers.

Wicked poor people with envious and decietful mindset. That's why you cannot live your place to another place.

That's why aside Lagos, which was developed by other people, all your other towns is nothing else than Brown roof.

Wicked people, how many people visits Kwara and Ekiti or Oyo from Abuja or from port Harcourt?

Can you ask me how many people visits Onitsha or Ariria markets in Aba?

Useless Olodo, without lagos who can ever talk of Yoruba land?

Block head slammer.

1 Like

Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by Poleski: 7:32am On Jan 02, 2023
leokid866:
lose to a party that doesn't even have local government chairman grin

Did APC have a local government chairman when it took power? Labour Party's victory will shock you! Reserve your tears for me after the election.
Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by Igboslayer: 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

Having two Yoruba people to be on Forbes , has is change the facts that Yoruba people has the most tattered house (brown local house) in Africa?

Has it changed the facts that Yorubas are living under the bridge?

Has it changed the facts that aside Lagos no other place you can find cluster of Yorubas doing business in Nigeria like you can see within Northerners changing money or selling gold. Or the Igbos doing their trading.

Where can we find you in Abuja, Porth Harcourt or Kano? Dirty noise makers.

Wicked poor people with envious and decietful mindset. That's why you cannot live your place to another place.

That's why aside Lagos, which was developed by other people, all your other towns is nothing else than Brown roof.

Wicked people, how many people visits Kwara and Ekiti or Oyo from Abuja or from port Harcourt?

Can you ask me how many people visits Onitsha or Ariria markets in Aba?

Useless Olodo, without lagos who can ever talk of Yoruba land?

Block head slammer.
Oloriburuku Omo ale.., Stop boasting about your stupidity. Igbos are the poorest in the South. You all live wretchedly in abject poverty. Your numerous villages are churning out many squalors in their hundreds.

We will give you independence when we feel like, you are slaves and second class citizens in Nigeria.

Werey dey mention Onitsha, Ariria and Aba market as development. Those markets that are best classified as the most chaotic slums in the world. The dirtiest markets in the world.

You all stinks of poverty… check where you rank in terms of slums around the world. Werey wan hide…. Stupid inglorious bastard.

Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by broadman20: 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
Igboslayer:
oloriburuku, na property only be wealth… local foolish squalor…Igbo too dey claim wealth…. Igbos hardly make it to the forbes list…crazy loud mouthed idiots.

Useless urchin like you, what can you do without propaganda?

Brainless slave like you,why can't you get your facts from a reliable source?

Anyway, what do you expect from a homeless Agbero like you?

See your over hyped Lagos from a reliable source.

Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by Igboslayer: 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
broadman20:

Useless urchin like you, what can you do without propaganda?

Brainless slave like you,why can't you get your facts from a reliable source?

Anyway, what do you expect from a homeless Agbero like you?

See your over hyped Lagos from a reliable source.
See how poor your people were rated. Igbo land is the capital of poverty in Nigeria....Werey, this is statista. You are all crazy idiots living in squalors. The Igbos that came to Lagos brought their poverty along to destroy our environment...we go soon send una back to your villages.

Crazy people who can't develop their own land.

Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by leokid866: 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
Poleski:

Did APC have a local government chairman when it took power? Labour Party's victory will shock you! Reserve your tears for me after the election.
can you listen to yourself.....APC was formed by different party's that had several governor, senate, house of reps members, ministers and diplomats across different states.......I wonder how it is you people take pride in acting ignorant �........
Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by broadman20: 4:51am On Jan 03, 2023
Igboslayer:
See how poor your people were rated. Igbo land is the capital of poverty in Nigeria....Werey, this is statista. You are all crazy idiots living in squalors. The Igbos that came to Lagos brought their poverty along to destroy our environment...we go soon send una back to your villages.

Crazy people who can't develop their own land.

Useless urchin, is Sokoto now an Igbo land?

I thought you said Igbos are the poorest in Nigeria?

Lying machine, what else are you good at?

You seems to lost your sense of reasoning during discussion and I don't even know the source of your useless data.

Credibility to you is like a big burden.

Anu mpama....... hahahaha!

No wonder we call you people Ndi ofe ose!

Ndi Asi,

Hahahaha
Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by Igboslayer: 6:56am On Jan 03, 2023
broadman20:

Useless urchin, is Sokoto now an Igbo land?

I thought you said Igbos are the poorest in Nigeria?

Lying machine, what else are you good at?

You seems to lost your sense of reasoning during discussion and I don't even know the source of your useless data.

Credibility to you is like a big burden.

Anu mpama....... hahahaha!

No wonder we call you people Ndi ofe ose!

Ndi Asi,

Hahahaha
Werey Wetin be the difference between Ebonyi and Sokoto. Oloriburuku omo ale…. Bunch of self delusional groups of “never do-well” that thrive on crimes and ego tripping blabbing.

Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by Poleski: 7:23am On Jan 03, 2023
leokid866:
can you listen to yourself.....APC was formed by different party's that had several governor, senate, house of reps members, ministers and diplomats across different states.......I wonder how it is you people take pride in acting ignorant �........

You're the ignorant one, and you contradicted yourself. Those governors, senators, house of rep. members of the House of Representatives, and ministers did not get those jobs as APC members! They all got them via different platforms before APC was created.

You should measure the true strength and popularity of a political party by how many elected offices its members have won via its platform.
Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by leokid866: 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
Poleski:

You're the ignorant one, and you contradicted yourself. Those governors, senators, house of rep. members of the House of Representatives, and ministers did not get those jobs as APC members! They all got them via different platforms before APC was created.

You should measure the true strength and popularity of a political party by how many elected offices its members have won via its platform.
lol excuses is excuses......how many people currently hold any elective positions in lp? How many have held any elective positions via lp? Dey there dey whine yourself......
Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by Poleski: 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
leokid866:
lol excuses is excuses......how many people currently hold any elective positions in lp? How many have held any elective positions via lp? Dey there dey whine yourself......

You still don't get it. Wait until Peter Obi wins the presidency you'll see a lot of people dumping their platforms to join LP. You may even be among them.
Re: UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States by leokid866: 11:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
Poleski:

You still don't get it. Wait until Peter Obi wins the presidency you'll see a lot of people dumping their platforms to join LP. You may even be among them.
lol no be only wait na waiter...... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osoba, Ogun Deputy Gov, Others Dump APC / Nnamdi Kanu Is Not 'Safe And Well In London' - Femi Fani-Kayode / APC Suspends Mustapha Salihu, Deputy Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.