Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) (24642 Views)

Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked / Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation / Man, Stepmother Kill 12-year-old Son Over Witchcraft (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by Wizpa(m): 7:02am On Dec 30, 2022
angry
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by robinso01(m): 7:04am On Dec 30, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
what nonsense are you talking about?
If it's true she's a witch then she deserved everything that came to her. Our God and creator, Yahweh, through the Holy Bible told us in the book of Exodus Chapter 22 v 18 that we should suffer not the witch to live.

I admire the courage of these guys to killed that witch. they shouldn't be attested but rewarded handsomely for their upholding the Bible. They should be given weapons to keep killing witches and wizards who are responsible for this country's misery. they're the ones causing accidents on roads, sending diseases, killing good people, preventing successes of people amongst other things

I'd hire a team of lawyers to not only get these guys out but also amend the constitution to make it perfectly legal to kill witches.

If I get information from Yahweh that any of my family member is a witch I won't hesitate to kill such a person and you should be like me

What's now the difference between them and Muslims that burns people for blasphemy?
Moreover, you are quoting exodus which is old testament, in which we're in New testament now.
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by acorntree(m): 7:04am On Dec 30, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
If it's true she's a witch then she deserved everything that came to her. Our God and creator, Yahweh, through the Holy Bible told us in the book of Exodus Chapter 22 v 18 that we should suffer not the witch to live.

I admire the courage of these guys to killed that witch. they shouldn't be attested but rewarded handsomely for their upholding the Bible. They should be given weapons to keep killing witches and wizards who are responsible for this country's misery. they're the ones causing accidents on roads, sending diseases, killing good people, epileptic power supply, inequality, political instability, preventing successes of people amongst other things

I'd hire a team of lawyers to not only get these guys out but also amend the constitution to make it perfectly legal to kill witches.

If I get information from Yahweh that any of my family member is a witch I won't hesitate to kill such a person and you should be like me

You're wicked o. Supporting evil. Can it be scientifical verified that the woman caused the death of those acclaimed people. Those guys there are purely terrorists!!

2 Likes

Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by ponishah: 7:05am On Dec 30, 2022
everythinggirly:
Crazy things are happening every single day, they used thier hands to burn their fellow human being because she's a witch.

It's better they give them same treatment, they should be burnt one after the other.

If she was truly a witch, then she deserved it, that was how Europeans destroyed the wickedness of the initiates of black-powers in the i5th and 16th centuries.
But if she was innocent, then worse judgment awaits them and their descendants.

Pastors, prophets, afas, native doctors are all cashing out because of witches, wizards and sorcerers
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by Richy4(m): 7:07am On Dec 30, 2022
GGGPassword:

Mad man on the loose. Sense far from you, I swear
He is Seriously Roaming smiley
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by Kei144(m): 7:07am On Dec 30, 2022
These Christians thought that they could behave lawlessly in the North, for spiritual reasons, and get away with it. Such lawlessness is an exclusive reserve for Muslims in the North.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by Longvoyage: 7:09am On Dec 30, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

I admire the courage of these guys to killed that witch. they shouldn't be attested but rewarded handsomely for their upholding the Bible. They should be given weapons to keep killing witches and wizards who are responsible for this country's misery. they're the ones causing accidents on roads, sending diseases, killing good people, epileptic power supply, inequality, political instability, preventing successes of people amongst other things
If we kill all witches completely all our problems would be solved and everywhere in Nigeria would make the developments in Dubai look like a child's play

I'd hire a team of lawyers to not only get these guys out but also amend the constitution to make it perfectly legal to kill witches, if you want the country to be good you'd come with me on this mission.

Religion has eating up your brain. I dislike overly religious people with passion. The same God asked you to pray for your enemies.

You're a walking zombie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by acorntree(m): 7:10am On Dec 30, 2022
ponishah:

If she was truly a witch, then she deserved it, that was how Europeans destroyed the wickedness of the initiates of black-powers in the i5th and 16th centuries.
But if she was innocent, then worse judgment awaits them and their descendants.

Pastors, prophets, afas, native doctors are all cashing out because of witches, wizards and sorcerers

Still thinking like this in this modern age!!!
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by Thanos5555: 7:11am On Dec 30, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

you're calling me mad just because I'm a firm believer in the Holy Bible?

may God forgive you for insulting his believer

Mr man, you are not a believer in any bible, you are reading bible upsidedown.

The witch the bible was talking about was immortals that take up human bodies to walk around the earth, blood can't come out of their body. Because they are spirit owning dead human bodies.

Bible preaches love and task us tj fight spiritual battle spiritually not physical
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by falcon01: 7:11am On Dec 30, 2022
twind111:
will make the world go blind ��
let it burn!
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by cococandy(f): 7:12am On Dec 30, 2022
Go to hell!
hopefulLandlord:

If we kill all witches completely all our problems would be solved and everywhere in Nigeria would make the developments in Dubai look like a child's play

I'd hire a team of lawyers to not only get these guys out but also amend the constitution to make it perfectly legal to kill witches, if you want the country to be good you'd come with me on this mission.

2 Likes

Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by cococandy(f): 7:14am On Dec 30, 2022
Richy4:
sad shocked sad
Lord have mercy..!!!
Imagine watching fellow human die while being burnt alive in their presence... Yet they can afford to sleep at Night?

What kind of heart does some people have?

So called children of God. Personal justice army for almighty God.

I’m sick to my stomach
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by Evan65: 7:15am On Dec 30, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

you be the main witch
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 30, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1435298/four-arrested-burning-adamawa-woman-death-witchcraft-photo/
When there's prolonged justice or several denied justice, people misbehave anyhow.
If the FG become strict with life and death, Vandi Drambi ll v been executed, those that killed Deborah Yakubu ll v rotten in their graves and these 4 new criminals ll be guaranteed death this noon.
Too many bloods crying for justice in Nigeria. So many criminals in prison that govt is wasting money in taking care of them and they v the chance to escape.
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by Richy4(m): 7:17am On Dec 30, 2022
cococandy:

So called children of God. Personal justice army for almighty God.

I’m sick to my stomach
Honestly.. I'm trying to imagine her cry .. some people are really heartless sad

1 Like

Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by faceLAGOS: 7:17am On Dec 30, 2022
I’m actually in support of destroying people practicing witchcraft & black magic.

If you know how these people wreck lots of havoc and rejoice in someone’s misfortune, you will understand.

Very wicked & manipulative.

My mom has 4 sisters and no man in her family.

Damn! Come see as these women they mess themselves up, even down to the life of their children.

I can’t begin to tell you some sh!t these aunties do & have done.

In fact, it’s from them I learned to fear & hate women.

Hopefully, I will create a topic on the sh!t they have done.

But I know their reward is coming soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by Amayabor1: 7:18am On Dec 30, 2022
They can arrest people that burnt someone because of allegation of being a witch but they can't arrest those that kill for their Allah.

Till date, killers of Deborah have still not been arrested.

1 Like

Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by adecz: 7:18am On Dec 30, 2022
Ignorant buffoons❗️❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

They have become laws unto
themselves. All should die by hanging
for premeditated murder❌❌❌
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by zedman1(m): 7:20am On Dec 30, 2022
jimter44:

If they are killing people that they commit sins, they would have killed you too. I know you commit sins everyday. Repent of the your wicked ways.
[
ghostcenturion:

Am I the only person that's amazed by what I just read.

I was even thinking this person is joking but no, na Im full chest e use deh talk am.

Who gave you the right to determine who is a witch.

You should be burnt too if someone should accuse you of being a witch,

Shiooo
quote aut
dettolgel:

You are a hopeless case.

Yahweh is all powerful if Yahweh wants her dead Yahweh will do it without the "help" of pyscho like you.
hor=
psalmson001:

So what do you have to say about the same Bible in Exodus 20:13 & Deuteronomy 5:17 that says "THOU SHALL NOT KILL"

Also, Ezekiel 33:11 says "As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live"

So where do you stand?

GGGPassword post=119539360]

Mad man on the loose. Sense far from you, I swear [/quote]
acorntree:

You're wicked o. Supporting evil. Can it be scientifical verified that the woman caused the death of those acclaimed people. Those guys there are purely terrorists!!
Evan65:
you be the main witch
Longvoyage:

Religion has eating up your brain. I dislike overly religious people with passion. The same God asked you to pray for your enemies.

You're a walking zombie
Una no understand sarcasm. That guy is a known Atheist here. Sometimes I like the way him de use una catch cruise grin.
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by malakaimoscondo: 7:24am On Dec 30, 2022
FuckDModz:
grin
What about killers of Deborah?
those who linch Deborah and these once here, what is the difference?
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by kingsworldola: 7:28am On Dec 30, 2022
Alright o, they were arrested for killing a woman over witchcraft, but they were not arrested for killing an innocent lady for conversing Christ openly. Continu
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by GloriousGbola: 7:32am On Dec 30, 2022
cococandy:
Go to hell!

Cool down

You're triggered by a red hat with a made you look stamp cheesy

HopefulLandlord is a militantish atheist

He is really just highlighting the hypocrisy of the conservative Nigerian Christian, who is up in arms over Northern Muslim oppression, but has no problem with meteing out the same oppression to gays, traditional worshippers, witches

They are after all abominations and true believers should suffer not a witch to live or rain fire on them like sodom and gomorrah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by bro4u: 7:41am On Dec 30, 2022
JAMO84:
According to Nigerian Christians, you can only be considered a terrorist, if you shout Allahu Akbar while killing. This ones did not terrorise the woman, they only played with her body by setting it on fire.
You don't sound intelligent, it's better you keep mute and let us guess that affirming how unintelligent you are. You want to compare Muslim terrorist to this? Go and sleep oga
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by GloriousGbola: 7:41am On Dec 30, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

I wonder if everyone that like and shared your post recognizes the sarcasm
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by harmargedon: 7:43am On Dec 30, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

what if your Yahweh says you're the Witch grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:44am On Dec 30, 2022
everythinggirly:
Crazy things are happening every single day, they used thier hands to burn their fellow human being because she's a witch.

It's better they give them same treatment, they should be burnt one after the other.
Mere allegations

Next time say that line of sentence like this: "they claimed or alleged that she's a witch"
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:47am On Dec 30, 2022
That means it is a sin to be an old person in Nigeria?

That is how Nigerian youth travel abroad to be punching old people in UK and USA while working as a caregiver.

U guys should change your mindset.
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by chinos20(m): 7:48am On Dec 30, 2022
Hmm
But witch will surely burn,just not this way
We're not fighting against flesh
She's dead,yes
But you might wake up another day to see your closest person bewitching u.
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by JAMO84: 7:48am On Dec 30, 2022
bro4u:

You don't sound intelligent, it's better you keep mute and let us guess that affirming how unintelligent you are. You want to compare Muslim terrorist to this? Go and sleep oga
Of course they didn't terrorise the woman, they only had fun with her body by burning it to ashes
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by Ubanz: 7:52am On Dec 30, 2022
Useless people wey no know where their problems are coming from.
Tha yeye pastor that incited them should be arrested and made to face the music
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by Das1mama: 7:54am On Dec 30, 2022
everythinggirly:

WELL STATED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti / Man Hacked To Death By Cutlass-Weilding Thugs While Travelling. Graphic Photos / Man Arrested For Impersonating Female CP & Defrauding Resident Of N250M (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.