Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) (24640 Views)

Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked / Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation / Man, Stepmother Kill 12-year-old Son Over Witchcraft (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by karmaolu1(m): 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
no be new thing
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by kingsceemark(m): 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Ibo Amaka

Wasted sperm
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by kansoboy: 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

I'm the wrong person to ask this. I'm actually an atheist who doesn't believe witches and wizards exist. my post you quoted was purely sarcasm

I don't believe any witch or wizard is behind your predicaments

Well I believe in SPIRITISM
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by 5thcolm(m): 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
what nonsense are you talking about?
If it's true she's a witch then she deserved everything that came to her. Our God and creator, Yahweh, through the Holy Bible told us in the book of Exodus Chapter 22 v 18 that we should suffer not the witch to live.

I admire the courage of these guys to killed that witch. they shouldn't be attested but rewarded handsomely for their upholding the Bible. They should be given weapons to keep killing witches and wizards who are responsible for this country's misery. they're the ones causing accidents on roads, sending diseases, killing good people, epileptic power supply, inequality, political instability, preventing successes of people amongst other things
If we kill all witches completely all our problems would be solved and everywhere in Nigeria would make the developments in Dubai look like a child's play

I'd hire a team of lawyers to not only get these guys out but also amend the constitution to make it perfectly legal to kill witches, if you want the country to be good you'd come with me on this mission.

If I get information from Yahweh that any of my family member is a witch I won't hesitate to kill such a person and you should be like me

Wow wow wow. After all the school wey you go with this good enough English. You cannot use your brain to ask yourself if she is really a witch, why did she allow herself to get burnt
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by Donkmore: 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Lol. You almost made me feel like I've forgotten my Bible. Here:

If the Bible says David was a son of God according to you, then that means David could not have been a Muslim since the Islamic teaching says all are slaves to Allah. Besides, how does that negate the fact that Jesus was called son by the voice of God from heaven according to Matthew 3?
Where exactly did Jesus preach against eating pig? Can you quote the verse? Sorry circumcision? Where did Jesus command that? Besides, I'm aware Muslims don't do circumcision, especially Northern Muslims. So show me where Islam preaches circumcision and why majority Muslims in Nigeria don't practice it.
It's interesting you say they all preached against killing. Muhammad killed people!!
Jesus said in John 14. You believe in God, believe in me also.
And he also preached being born again in John 3 and not just repentance.
Meanwhile, Jesus recognized himself as the only begotten Son of God and said he is one with the Father. He also said whatever you ask God in his name God will do it.
So there's nothing Paul preached that was outside Jesus or his commandments. He explicitly said in Phillipians 2:9-10 that God has highly exalted him (Jesus) and given him a name that is above every other name that at the name of Jesus, every knee must bow and every tongue confess that Jesus is lord, all things in heaven, on earth, and under the earth (of which Muhammad is)
So, Paul's beliefs on salvation are not any different from that which Jesus preached.
Note also that Paul was not even the first Trinitarian. John the Elder first preached the trinity and so did Luke the physician

To bow towards the ground is not to fall on your face . There is difference already told you if you are son of God because you live in way of God no problem. The problem is to say that God begets, because he never begets.
We are servants of God and everything will come to God as servant.
Leveticus said swine is unclean. jesus said " think not that come to destroy the law" also not a jot will go unfulfilled in the law. He also killed 2000pigs
And circumcision It's a contract between Abraham and God on all his descendants. Even Jesus was circumcised on the 8th day but Paul said it doesn't matter so Christian don't do it. But the disciples cannot know more than the master. All Muslims are circumcised just like Jesus to fulfill the covenant.
Jesus preached name of God " Our father who hath in heaven hallow be thy name" exhort name of God. And that's what we do as Muslims

Paul said the name of Jesus is the one to exhort.
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by austinmilla555: 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Murderers! Did they see her fly. It's abject poverty, endemic suffering and chronic illiteracy that cause people to force their neighbours to own off to the accusation of witchcraft.

My brother if a witch has dealt with you before. You’ll understand better. You’ve never seen a witch in action that’s why you’re sounding like witchcraft is an imaginary thing. Witches deserve to die even God detest witchcraft so much
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
Donkmore:

To bow towards the ground is not to fall on your face . There is difference already told you if you are son of God because you live in way of God no problem. The problem is to say that God begets, because he never begets.
We are servants of God and everything will come to God as servant.
Leveticus said swine is unclean. jesus said " think not that come to destroy the law" also not a jot will go unfulfilled in the law. He also killed 2000pigs
And circumcision It's a contract between Abraham and God on all his descendants. Even Jesus was circumcised on the 8th day but Paul said it doesn't matter so Christian don't do it. But the disciples cannot know more than the master. All Muslims are circumcised just like Jesus to fulfill the covenant.
Jesus preached name of God " Our father who hath in heaven hallow be thy name" exhort name of God. And that's what we do as Muslims

Paul said the name of Jesus is the one to exhort.
You're just making wild claims. He bowed his face to the ground. All this your play on words make no difference.
I've asked you to show me where a human can be called son of God in Islam.
Oga, my security's five year old son is not circumcised. And I know many Muslims in the North who are not as well. They will tell you it's not part of their culture. You can show me where circumcision is required for Muslims
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by Donkmore: 8:23am On Dec 31, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

You're just making wild claims. He bowed his face to the ground. All this your play on words make no difference.
I've asked you to show me where a human can be called son of God in Islam.
Oga, my security's five year old son is not circumcised. And I know many Muslims in the North who are not as well. They will tell you it's not part of their culture. You can show me where circumcision is required for Muslims
Not to the ground o. It says towards the ground that is in that direction. It's different from falling on the face.
I can practically call any younger lad my son * say good morning sir, i can reply how are you my son* no harm in that it's just the genius of the language. But the moment I say I am the one that beget the child. That is I sired the mother, then the meaning change and it's no more funny because at that point I am insinuating he is a bastard. That I will be reprimanded for.
So saying sons of God as genius of the language is no harm, but once you say God begets that is Sired Mary, we say no that's not possible God never begets or and he is not begotten.
Circumcision is a part of the " law of men" given to us in the Sunnah of our prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) so if your gateman's child is not circumcised then the are not following the law.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Impersonating Female CP & Defrauding Resident Of N250M (Pix) / Killers Planned Kwara Oba’s Murder In Beer Parlour / Man Hacked To Death By Cutlass-Weilding Thugs While Travelling. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.