Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) (24641 Views)

Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked / Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation / Man, Stepmother Kill 12-year-old Son Over Witchcraft (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by Samuelthemanli(m): 8:52am On Dec 30, 2022
[quote author=hopefulLandlord post=119539112] what nonsense are you talking about?
If it's true she's a witch then she deserved everything that came to her. Our God and creator, Yahweh, through the Holy Bible told us in the book of Exodus Chapter 22 v 18 that we should suffer not the witch to live.

I admire the courage of these guys to killed that witch. they shouldn't be attested but rewarded handsomely for their upholding the Bible. They should be given weapons to keep killing witches and wizards who are responsible for this country's misery. they're the ones causing accidents on roads, sending diseases, killing good people, epileptic power supply, inequality, political instability, preventing successes of people amongst other things
If we kill all witches completely all our problems would be solved and everywhere in Nigeria would make the developments in Dubai look like a child's play

MUMU. U JUST WASTE UR TIME DE WRITE RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by Donkmore: 8:53am On Dec 30, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

How does bowing down to pray make one a Muslim?
Traditional worshippers in Africa also bow down their heads to pray. I guess they are also Muslims.
Did Jesus ever pray facing Mecca or fast Ramadan? Or did he ever say Allah Akbar

That's because bowing is the highest level of the devotion to any object of worship. The closest you are to God is when you are face on the floor according to my prophet (S.A.W.)
So no way people who know and submit devoutly to God wouldn't bow to him. Only him deserve the our face down

So Muhammad did
Joshua did
Abraham did
Moses did
Jesus did
But you cannot because according to you it doesn't mean anything.
Only you 4 wise men
We say we are Muslims in submittion to Allah.
You are not doing the religion of Jesus

You are only doing the religion of Paul.

What Jesus practice hardly can you find 3 that you do.

So come to reality with yourself
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 30, 2022
FuckDModz:
grin

What about killers of Deborah?

The story is if they are arrested there would be widespread protests and breakdown of law, meaning the average muslim is a terrorist waiting to behead the next man who says anything "wrong" about islam

1 Like

Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by Donkmore: 8:55am On Dec 30, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
I'm not a Muslim. never have and never will be
I hope you know Muslim means those that submit to God
So if you will never be that, the prepare your self with whoever you submit to to face God together.
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by compton11(m): 8:56am On Dec 30, 2022
Ofolete:
Muslims are Wicked and there is no atom of God fearing in them. Avoid them in 2023 election. Else you will regret it.
your Christian brethrens burnt a woman and u are accusing Muslims.

Shame on u
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by MaverickA3: 8:57am On Dec 30, 2022
Why are you hiding your religion with a text from the Bible
hopefulLandlord:
what nonsense are you talking about?
If it's true she's a witch then she deserved everything that came to her. Our God and creator, Yahweh, through the Holy Bible told us in the book of Exodus Chapter 22 v 18 that we should suffer not the witch to live.

I admire the courage of these guys to killed that witch. they shouldn't be attested but rewarded handsomely for their upholding the Bible. They should be given weapons to keep killing witches and wizards who are responsible for this country's misery. they're the ones causing accidents on roads, sending diseases, killing good people, epileptic power supply, inequality, political instability, preventing successes of people amongst other things
If we kill all witches completely all our problems would be solved and everywhere in Nigeria would make the developments in Dubai look like a child's play

I'd hire a team of lawyers to not only get these guys out but also amend the constitution to make it perfectly legal to kill witches, if you want the country to be good you'd come with me on this mission.

If I get information from Yahweh that any of my family member is a witch I won't hesitate to kill such a person and you should be like me
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by Princessdainty(m): 8:57am On Dec 30, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

I'd hire a team of lawyers to not only get these guys out but also amend the constitution to make it perfectly legal to kill witches, if you want the country to be good you'd come with me on this mission.

If I get information from Yahweh that any of my family member is a witch I won't hesitate to kill such a person and you should be like me
the crase is on both sides. You burn witches, you brothers burnt Deborah for blasphemy.
Find time out after your sessions with yahweh to mete out the same punishment on your corrupt leaders.

Sadly, Religion has finished y'all in that country.
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 30, 2022
An African witch is more deadly than the thieves that they burn every day, the question is, how did they come to the conclusion that she was a witch?
If they killed an innocent woman ,let them dance the music of surugede.
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by hopefulLandlord: 9:03am On Dec 30, 2022
Donkmore:

I hope you know Muslim means those that submit to God
So if you will never be that, the prepare your self with whoever you submit to to face God together.
I'm not a Muslim. never have and never will be
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:03am On Dec 30, 2022
Donkmore:

That's because bowing is the highest level of the devotion to any object of worship. The closest you are to God is when you are face on the floor according to my prophet (S.A.W.)
So no way people who know and submit devoutly to God wouldn't bow to him. Only him deserve the our face down

So Muhammad did
Joshua did
Abraham did
Moses did
Jesus did
But you cannot because according to you it doesn't mean anything.
Only you 4 wise men
We say we are Muslims in submittion to Allah.
You are not doing the religion of Jesus

You are only doing the religion of Paul.

What Jesus practice hardly can you find 3 that you do.

So come to reality with yourself

Well Abraham also bow down to three men in Genesis 18.
Abraham was also referred to as a friend of God in same Genesis.
Jesus was referred to as God's son
Moses according to Exodus spoke with God as a man speaks with his friend, face to face
Are all these also part of Islamic teachings and worship of Allah?

And how do you mean I'm doing the religion of Paul? Do I pray in Paul's name or preach about Paul? Do I say Paul is the last prophet as you say Muhammad is?
You practice the religion of Muhammad which Abraham, Moses and Jesus never practiced and call Muhammad the last prophet without any evidence yet accuse others of practicing the religion of Paul without any evidence
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by excesslove90(m): 9:10am On Dec 30, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

... You wrote rubbish sir/ma.. This is not Christian like you absolutely mis quotes and honestly typed from your emotion.. May God help you from this shallow understanding.. Peace#
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by Dennisbulkan: 9:18am On Dec 30, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

This is why religion is bad for you. I bet you're a Christian Zombie
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by Steep(m): 9:21am On Dec 30, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Does Nigeria operate on Israel's law? Atheism is synonymous with stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by asanausana91: 9:23am On Dec 30, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

you are just talking rubbish, your mother or daughter will be next.
Can you please define the word "WITCH"? How do you know someone is a witch? Are you a witch?
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 30, 2022
Beasts. Do the same thing to them. Simple.
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by Donkmore: 9:30am On Dec 30, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Well Abraham also bow down to three men in Genesis 18.
Abraham was also referred to as a friend of God in same Genesis.
Jesus was referred to as God's son
Moses according to Exodus spoke with God as a man speaks with his friend, face to face
Are all these also part of Islamic teachings and worship of Allah?

And how do you mean I'm doing the religion of Paul? Do I pray in Paul's name or preach about Paul? Do I say Paul is the last prophet as you say Muhammad is?
You practice the religion of Muhammad which Abraham, Moses and Jesus never practiced and call Muhammad the last prophet without any evidence yet accuse others of practicing the religion of Paul without any evidence

So, he didn't bow for 3 men he received them as guests. He never fell on his face for anybody except his creator.
For as many as are living in the way of God can be called son of God. It's the Jew language, David was son of God too God has sons by the ton in the Bible.
Also your Bible said nobody ever saw God.

Talking about the practice
Muhammad (S.A.W.) and Moses(pbuh) also Jesus (pbuh) all had thesame practice
They all preached against eating pig
They all preached circumcision
They all preached that the Lord God is one
Muhammad(s.a.w)" there is no God but Allah"
Jesus(p.b.u.h)" this is life eternal, that they know that you are the only true God and Jesus Christ whom you have sent"
Moses(p.b.u.h) first commandment " oh isreal your Lord thy God is one"
They all went fell on their face to pray to God
They all preached kill by sword die by sword
They all preached praying to God directly
They all preached Keeping the commandments
And
repentance as salvation
But Paul Preached Trinity
Preached non circumcision
Eating of pig I think that was Peter
Blood of Jesus as salvation
Not bowing for God
Praying through Jesus and alot of other doctrine of Christianity today

But Jesus already say the disciple cannot know more than the master
Also he said he is the way not his disciples
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by GGirll: 9:36am On Dec 30, 2022
They quickly got these ones to arrest, what about the killers of Deborah? I can see from their names that they are all christians. Evil party in an evil country.
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by Samuelthemanli(m): 9:38am On Dec 30, 2022
All These Mods don In Delete My Comment Any way Sha This hopefulLandLord is Very Ignorant Of Christainity
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by 1Dray(m): 9:38am On Dec 30, 2022
everythinggirly:
Crazy things are happening every single day, they used thier hands to burn their fellow human being because she's a witch.

It's better they give them same treatment, they should be burnt one after the other.

Suffer not a witch to live.
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by 1Dray(m): 9:43am On Dec 30, 2022
everythinggirly:
Crazy things are happening every single day, they used thier hands to burn their fellow human being because she's a witch.

It's better they give them same treatment, they should be burnt one after the other.

You've never experienced Borno and Adawawa witchcraft. If you had; lost someone by them or taken your children to hospital regularly because of their activities, you won't be saying this. They wickedly wicked.
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by ponishah: 9:45am On Dec 30, 2022
acorntree:

Still thinking like this in this modern age!!!
Tell that to your modern pastors and prophets
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by Dumte(m): 9:51am On Dec 30, 2022
Everyone is blaming the young men but how about the families of those six people she confessed that she liked?
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by magzey: 9:51am On Dec 30, 2022
Ofolete:
Muslims are Wicked and there is no atom of God fearing in them. Avoid them in 2023 election. Else you will regret it.
Unfortunately a non Muslim cannot win the election grin

Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by Nicenixon: 9:51am On Dec 30, 2022
It is very simple, those guys too should be set ablaze, no one has monopoly of violence.
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by Robenna(m): 9:52am On Dec 30, 2022
Woman killed people �
They killed the woman �
Police will still want to kill the people that killed the woman that killed other people�

Here's my summery:
No one has the power to take and give life
All of you will soon be judged

@Righteousness2, confirm location
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by Richardakintaro(m): 9:56am On Dec 30, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Listen to the nonsense you're saying.. you quote old testament scripture when there was no Grace for mankind... Let me also quote two bible verses for you, In the old testament leviticus 20:10 says Adultery is purnishable by death. And in John 8:3-11 , reverse was the case... Some of the sins wey you don sin before, they suppose don kill u according to the old testament laws wey you dey follow but Grace dey sufficient for your head...
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 9:57am On Dec 30, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

For the last time, stop twisting the Bible or else I will arrest you and detain you for 70 years without bail, sad
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by 1Dray(m): 9:57am On Dec 30, 2022
asanausana91:
you are just talking rubbish, your mother or daughter will be next.
Can you please define the word "WITCH"? How do you know someone is a witch? Are you a witch?

Try and come reside in Borno or Adamawa then you will know the meaning of the word witch. Except you're a witch trying to protect the activities of your fellows.
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by Richardakintaro(m): 10:01am On Dec 30, 2022
Thanos5555:

Mr man, you are not a believer in any bible, you are reading bible upsidedown.

The witch the bible was talking about was immortals that take up human bodies to walk around the earth, blood can't come out of their body. Because they are spirit owning dead human bodies.

Bible preaches love and task us tj fight spiritual battle spiritually not physical

Tell am the truth, the dude dey read Bible upsidedown...
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by IyanuDeb(f): 10:11am On Dec 30, 2022
SMH, when would Nigeria ever grow up?
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by JAMO84: 10:13am On Dec 30, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

According to Nigerian Muslims, stoning a young woman to death is acceptable to Allah and you'll get 72 virgins wrapped in white cloths in the hereafter with a perpetually erect prick to booth.
Those were not murderers they were just aspiring porn actors paying their dues so as to be admitted to the heavenly porn house where Allah is the director.
No wonder they never got arrested by got a pat on the back and aggressive defence by their fellow porn stars
The only reason why lvn@tics like you can quote me is because Nairaland doesn't have block option
Re: Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) by harmargedon: 10:15am On Dec 30, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Yahweh is not a man that he should lie
cheesy grin grin grin then he's right to call you out as a Witch. Only a Witch will wish death to his fellow man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Killers Planned Kwara Oba’s Murder In Beer Parlour / Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti / Man Hacked To Death By Cutlass-Weilding Thugs While Travelling. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.