Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Mathematics, Please Explain This Tinubu's Age Discrepancy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mathematics, Please Explain This Tinubu's Age Discrepancy (1133 Views)

Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) / Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education / Folashade Tinubu’s Age. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mathematics, Please Explain This Tinubu's Age Discrepancy by Jokerman(m): 7:28am On Dec 30, 2022
Great mathematicians! Please explain to us how Tinubu celebrated his 69th birthday in 2012, and is now 70 in 2022!

Please use your calculator and show working.

2 Likes

Re: Mathematics, Please Explain This Tinubu's Age Discrepancy by Donwilson88: 7:33am On Dec 30, 2022
At an age in life people are meant retire
This big bros should retire he cant think straight

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathematics, Please Explain This Tinubu's Age Discrepancy by SLAP44: 7:37am On Dec 30, 2022
Tinubu is only 96 years, we cannot vote for an old druggie.

1 Like

Re: Mathematics, Please Explain This Tinubu's Age Discrepancy by IwasNeverGone: 7:41am On Dec 30, 2022
Nigerians will show the world how foolish or wise they are come 2023

Tinubu the druggie is older than Buhari....argue wit ur poverty grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mathematics, Please Explain This Tinubu's Age Discrepancy by APCnaPDP: 7:45am On Dec 30, 2022
In the world of Tinubu, everything bad is possible including reverse ageing.

2 Likes

Re: Mathematics, Please Explain This Tinubu's Age Discrepancy by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:46am On Dec 30, 2022
Though this is Photoshopped
Tinubu is 90 years old, so what?
He violated any electoral law?
If not, shush.

We Nigerian are still voting him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathematics, Please Explain This Tinubu's Age Discrepancy by Obaaderemi2: 7:56am On Dec 30, 2022
Jokerman:
Great mathematicians! Please explain to us how Tinubu celebrated his 69th birthday in 2012, and is now 70 in 2022!

Did he tell you he celebrated his 69th birthday in 2012?
He claimed to be 60 in 2012. Stop the hate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mathematics, Please Explain This Tinubu's Age Discrepancy by chrisxxx(m): 8:01am On Dec 30, 2022
SLAP44:
Tinubu is only 96 years, we cannot vote for an old druggie.
Tinubu was born at least in 1946.
In this picture were Abacha with a declared date of birth of Sept 1943 and Abiola 1937. They were contemporaries. Tinubu date of birth might fall in between them or slightly after 1943. Tinubu should be heading 80 at least.

3 Likes

Re: Mathematics, Please Explain This Tinubu's Age Discrepancy by freeborn02: 8:08am On Dec 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Though this is Photoshopped
Tinubu is 90 years old, so what?
He violated any electoral law?
If not, shush.

We Nigerian are still voting him

So, you don't mind handing over the destiny of your family to a 90 year old drug dealer, who is already bedwetting and showing signs of mental depreciation?

Why do you hate your generation this much?

3 Likes

Re: Mathematics, Please Explain This Tinubu's Age Discrepancy by Babaken(m): 8:11am On Dec 30, 2022
That man second name is confusion.

1 Like

Re: Mathematics, Please Explain This Tinubu's Age Discrepancy by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:15am On Dec 30, 2022
So you want yours to be handled by 80 years old drug cartel, a man who graduated with a pass after spending 6 years for four years course in UNN, Peter Obi.
Whose accomplish drown his father during the course of the drug dealing.

You want to suffer for Life?
freeborn02:

So, you don't mind handing over the destiny of your family to a 90 year old drug dealer, who is already bedwetting and showing signs of mental depreciation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathematics, Please Explain This Tinubu's Age Discrepancy by Babaken(m): 8:16am On Dec 30, 2022
freeborn02:

Did that person sound like someone his head is correct
These are the kind of people PA Adeboye is talking about that the number of APC votes next year will determine the number of mad people will have in the country.

5 Likes

Re: Mathematics, Please Explain This Tinubu's Age Discrepancy by freeborn02: 9:02am On Dec 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
So you want yours to be handled by 80 years old drug cartel, a man who graduated with a pass after spending 6 years for four years course in UNN, Peter Obi.

Peter Obi isn't 80 years old.

Show me evidence that Peter Obi is a drug dealer. We have evidence for that of tinubu.

Gani Fawehinmi graduated with a 3rd class and still one of the best lawyers in Nigeria's history. So, your Pass jargon does not matter. How many First Class and 2 1 graduates in your family has made as much money Peter Obi? You are a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Mathematics, Please Explain This Tinubu's Age Discrepancy by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:08am On Dec 30, 2022
I'm not a fool because I'm not your Dad.

Obi is not 80 but Tinubu is 90 right? You need to be examined.

Tell us how Obi's father died and you'll know how obi was a drug cartel.
freeborn02:

Peter Obi isn't 80 years old.

Show me evidence that Peter Obi is a drug dealer. We have evidence for that of tinubu.

Gani Fawehinmi graduated with a 3rd class and still one of the best lawyers in Nigeria's history. So, your Pass jargon does not matter. How many First Class and 2 1 graduates in your family has made as much money Peter Obi? You are a fool.

1 Like

Re: Mathematics, Please Explain This Tinubu's Age Discrepancy by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:09am On Dec 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Mathematics, Please Explain This Tinubu's Age Discrepancy by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:11am On Dec 30, 2022
Hypocrisy kee you there Mr canceller.

NwaMamaIwota:
[b]mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Mathematics, Please Explain This Tinubu's Age Discrepancy by freeborn02: 9:12am On Dec 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

So, your dumb dead brain told you that voting for tinubu will make you enjoy for life? grin

How?

Last time I checked, tinubu was still giving you food in lagos. If he contributed anything positive to the lives of lagosians, they wouldn't be depending on him for feeding again.

Bobo yi, o stupid gan. grin

1 Like

Re: Mathematics, Please Explain This Tinubu's Age Discrepancy by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:14am On Dec 30, 2022
Mio stupid son, mi ki n se baba e nah sad

If you have brain at all, you won't use yours l predicament to judge others'.

If you beg before you eat, you don't have to conclude I do thesame son
freeborn02:

So, your dumb dead brain told you that voting for tinubu will make you enjoy for life? grin

How?

Last time I checked, tinubu was still giving you food in lagos. If he contributed anything positive to the lives of lagosians, they wouldn't be depending on him for feeding again.

Bobo yi, o stupid gan. grin
Re: Mathematics, Please Explain This Tinubu's Age Discrepancy by freeborn02: 9:16am On Dec 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Since you are a member of his family, tell us how his father died with evidence.

We all know Peter Obi's age. Tell us why tinubu is lying about his age the same way he lied about everything grin
Re: Mathematics, Please Explain This Tinubu's Age Discrepancy by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Rule 2
Re: Mathematics, Please Explain This Tinubu's Age Discrepancy by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:21am On Dec 30, 2022
Take it as your assignment.

Get informed
freeborn02:

Since you are a member of his family, tell us how his father died with evidence.

We all know Peter Obi's age. Tell us why tinubu is lying about his age the same way he lied about everything grin
Re: Mathematics, Please Explain This Tinubu's Age Discrepancy by freeborn02: 9:26am On Dec 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Your father and mine must belong to the association of stupid people for you to say my father is stupid. What position does your father hold in the association? Position of The Chief Stupid, right? Oponu. grin

Go to the street of lagos and see where your family members queue for food from tinubu. Go to bourdilon and see how yoir father, The Chief Stupid, queue at tinubu's gate for bread. grin

No need to cover up. Say the truth. Tinubu has made your family wretched. grin
Re: Mathematics, Please Explain This Tinubu's Age Discrepancy by freeborn02: 9:27am On Dec 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Take it as your assignment.

Get informed

In other words, you have zero evidence.

Show evidence or keep shut forever. Buroda Dindinrin. grin
Re: Mathematics, Please Explain This Tinubu's Age Discrepancy by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2022
You're lost.

I'm not your father, I'm not stupid.

Now get off my mentions
freeborn02:

Your father and mine must belong to the association of stupid people for you to say my father is stupid. What position does your father hold in the association? Position of The Chief Stupid, right? Oponu. grin

Go to the street of lagos and see where your family members queue for food from tinubu. Go to bourdilon and see how yoir father, The Chief Stupid, queue at tinubu's gate for bread. grin

No need to cover up. Say the truth. Tinubu has made your family wretched. grin
Re: Mathematics, Please Explain This Tinubu's Age Discrepancy by freeborn02: 9:29am On Dec 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
You're lost.

Now get off my mentions

No, you aren't my father; your father is the Chief Stupid in the association of stupid people.

1 Like

Re: Mathematics, Please Explain This Tinubu's Age Discrepancy by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:30am On Dec 30, 2022
Jokerman:

grin grin I have been doing the workings since you posted

E never even near conclusion

E be like say the answer go be infinity ♾️ grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mathematics, Please Explain This Tinubu's Age Discrepancy by OKOATA(m): 9:39am On Dec 30, 2022
freeborn02:

No, you aren't my father; your father is the Chief Stupid in the association of stupid people.
Tone down the violence son, you win. grin

1 Like

Re: Mathematics, Please Explain This Tinubu's Age Discrepancy by Richy4(m): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2022
It's amusing how people fight and insults themselves and their family members over people that doesn't even care or know their existence... smiley

1 Like

Re: Mathematics, Please Explain This Tinubu's Age Discrepancy by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:45am On Dec 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
You're lost.

Now get off my mentions
Rule 2
Re: Mathematics, Please Explain This Tinubu's Age Discrepancy by techWriter3: 10:14am On Dec 30, 2022
At an age in lifestyle folks are meant retireThis big bros should retire he cant think straight
Re: Mathematics, Please Explain This Tinubu's Age Discrepancy by Jokerman(m): 11:02am On Dec 30, 2022
So Pele use 12 years senior Tinubu angry
Re: Mathematics, Please Explain This Tinubu's Age Discrepancy by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
myn.d44 nlfp.mod Se.un Domi.nique
Rule 2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Fulfil Promise To Jobless Female Graduate Who Couldn't Purchase#75,000 / Rivers State Under-aged Sex Workers Madam's Are After My Life / Tinubu Supporters Are Not Just Yorubas But Gang Of Evil People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.