Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,747 members, 7,851,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:57 PM

Rivers State Under-aged Sex Workers Madam's Are After My Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Under-aged Sex Workers Madam's Are After My Life (1144 Views)

Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament / How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan / BUSTED!!!! Under Aged Children Caught Voting In Ebonyi (VIDEO/PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State Under-aged Sex Workers Madam's Are After My Life by SoS2023: 11:20am On Apr 15, 2023
How can operators of under-aged brothel walk free? I kept repeating this word in my head and the only answer to this question was very simple, I failed my mission, the judiciary system failed, the police failed, the Rivers State Government failed, the National Agency for Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons failed and Nigerians failed to protect this little children.
My mission started on August 12 2022, while driving to Mile 3 around 8 something. 2 girls ran to my car and the following happen
Girl 1: Mum please help us mum please
Girl 2: Ma please, I use God beg you ma
Me: what is it, who are you
Girl 2: please ma, mama Gold will beat us for running away ma
I now opened the back door for them to enter, girl 1 shouted see IB O! Mum please drive fast or the will see us.
The best script writers can't come up with the stories both girls told me, how they are forced to sleep with 20-30 men a day, how those who run away are beaten up or how they are used for entertainment by the owner of the brothel or how they are used to borrow money.
So I took both girls to the National Agency for Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons office to report what happened and that when I heard that Most of this girls are victims of kidnappings and that the police are protecting the brothels owners.
This happened after I reported the matter to https://www.thecable.ng/security-operatives-raid-brothels-in-rivers-rescue-50-girls-forced-into-prostitution/amp
https://tribuneonlineng.com/naptip-navy-raid-brothels-rescue-50-underage-prostitutes/

Unfortunately the girls were freed and returned back to their madam, after the brothel owner paid millions.
My life is in danger, because my personal phone number and address was licked by National Agency for Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons to members of the under-aged brothel owner.
So if anything should happen to me, Nairaland should please hold the following people responsible O! Because Mile 3 and Mile 1 police station are working with them too, I tried to report this issue to the state command and I was asked to bring 500k 1st

Rt Hon Joseph Alubeze Fuludu
Tel: 07031842292

Nurse Anita
Tel: 07068085007

Madam Rose
Tel: 09031303744

Nairaland members should please call them to free the under-aged girls too please. Please save this girls Sean ,please use Nairaland to end this crime against humanity please.
Re: Rivers State Under-aged Sex Workers Madam's Are After My Life by TemplarLandry: 11:21am On Apr 15, 2023
cool
Re: Rivers State Under-aged Sex Workers Madam's Are After My Life by Christistruth03: 11:24am On Apr 15, 2023
Go to the Ministry that deals with Children Welfare and the Ministry for Women and let them take up the case
Many NGOs can also help

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Under-aged Sex Workers Madam's Are After My Life by xtravanganza: 11:26am On Apr 15, 2023
Post it on Twitter and tag @savvyrinu, @mrmacaronii
Re: Rivers State Under-aged Sex Workers Madam's Are After My Life by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2023
SoS2023:
How can operators of under-aged brothel walk free? I kept repeating this word in my head and the only answer to this question was very simple, I failed my mission, the judiciary system failed, the police failed, the Rivers State Government failed, the National Agency for Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons failed and Nigerians failed to protect this little children.
My mission started on August 12 2022, while driving to Mile 3 around 8 something. 2 girls ran to my car and the following happen
Girl 1: Mum please help us mum please
Girl 2: Ma please, I use God beg you ma
Me: what is it, who are you
Girl 2: please ma, mama Gold will beat us for running away ma
I now opened the back door for them to enter, girl 1 shouted see IB O! Mum please drive fast or the will see us.
The best script writers can't come up with the stories both girls told me, how they are forced to sleep with 20-30 men a day, how those who run away are beaten up or how they are used for entertainment by the owner of the brothel or how they are used to borrow money.
So I took both girls to the National Agency for Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons office to report what happened and that when I heard that Most of this girls are victims of kidnappings and that the police are protecting the brothels owners.
This happened after I reported the matter to https://www.thecable.ng/security-operatives-raid-brothels-in-rivers-rescue-50-girls-forced-into-prostitution/amp
https://tribuneonlineng.com/naptip-navy-raid-brothels-rescue-50-underage-prostitutes/

Unfortunately the girls were freed and returned back to their madam, after the brothel owner paid millions.
My life is in danger, because my personal phone number and address was licked by National Agency for Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons to members of the under-aged brothel owner.
So if anything should happen to me, Nairaland should please hold the following people responsible O! Because Mile 3 and Mile 1 police station are working with them too, I tried to report this issue to the state command and I was asked to bring 500k 1st

Rt Hon Joseph Alubeze Fuludu
Tel: 07031842292

Nurse Anita
Tel: 07068085007

Madam Rose
Tel: 09031303744

Nairaland members should please call them to free the under-aged girls too please. Please save this girls Sean ,please use Nairaland to end this crime against humanity please.

Drop this as e dey hot on tweeter. Tag police, all celebrities, influencers. One day is too much. Arrest go start
Re: Rivers State Under-aged Sex Workers Madam's Are After My Life by SoS2023: 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2023
Under-aged Sex Worker Update
Been busy with my relocation plans out of PH, after my address and personal details were given by Naptip to the brothel operator and madams.
Reported the matter to the DSS and Police command, to my greatest surprise no single arrest or rescue operation have been carried out. So my source told me about "POLICE MONEY" payment, which each girl must pay monthly. Each girl pays N10,000 to the brothel operator, which they use to settle security agencies for protection.
This is the main reason such why such evil act can happen, this is the main reason why the police refused to arrest those promising me and my family death.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Under-aged Sex Workers Madam's Are After My Life by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2023
naso I saw small girls like 18-21 for that popular azikiwe street...about three different spots there...
Re: Rivers State Under-aged Sex Workers Madam's Are After My Life by SoS2023: 6:26am On Apr 26, 2023
The monsters behind the Under-Aged Brothel

Re: Rivers State Under-aged Sex Workers Madam's Are After My Life by SoS2023: 6:30am On Apr 26, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
naso I saw small girls like 18-21 for that popular azikiwe street...about three different spots there...
Cool breeze has 3 brothel, Royal has 2 brothel and 49.
The funny thing is Wike father church is on the same road and he is aware of the Under-Aged Sex Workers. Most of this girls are kidnapped victims.
Re: Rivers State Under-aged Sex Workers Madam's Are After My Life by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:07am On Apr 26, 2023
SoS2023:

Cool breeze has 3 brothel, Royal has 2 brothel and 49.
The funny thing is Wike father church is on the same road and he is aware of the Under-Aged Sex Workers. Most of this girls are kidnapped victims.
wow....I be corper for PH.been here since January.. na wakawaka make me sabi those places o....but I no support underage sex workers at all as me wey like milf 40-60... lol....Wike self no try ooo....make him stop those brothel from recruiting underage girls nau

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Under-aged Sex Workers Madam's Are After My Life by okpurukata(f): 7:08am On Apr 26, 2023
This is terrible. Open daylight slavery happening under our noses. I ask men of concience to rise to this expose and circulate this publication until something happens. Nigerian is gradually descending into a failed state status. Humans may start eating felllw humans at this rate.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Under-aged Sex Workers Madam's Are After My Life by ManOfMan: 7:55am On Apr 26, 2023
okpurukata:
This is terrible. Open daylight slavery happening under our noses. I ask men of concience to rise to this expose and circulate this publication until something happens. Nigerian is gradually descending into a failed state status. Humans may start eating felllw humans at this rate.

I read some things happening in this country, I ask myself what is delaying Jesus' coming? Please my Lord and Savior, come immediately. The evil in the land is way too much. Come and end all this nonsense. Stop delaying
Re: Rivers State Under-aged Sex Workers Madam's Are After My Life by ManirBK: 8:12am On Apr 26, 2023
Nlfpmod this is yours
Re: Rivers State Under-aged Sex Workers Madam's Are After My Life by Obrigardo: 8:13am On Apr 26, 2023
okpurukata:

Nigeria has been a failed state for many years. Let's be real.

@topic
It's so sad we have pedophyls plying their trade in plain sight with no public outcry! Just come see the amount of daily arrests in the US when these pedos are caught - politicians, cops, school resource officers, pastors, and even priests. They hide under the cloak of protection to carry out their evil desires.

One just has to wonder how many pedos are running free in Nigeria, a failed state where the police protect and even partake in with pedophyls.

What a mess.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Under-aged Sex Workers Madam's Are After My Life by Penguin2: 8:27am On Apr 26, 2023
SoS2023:
Under-aged Sex Worker Update
Been busy with my relocation plans out of PH, after my address and personal details were given by Naptip to the brothel operator and madams.
Reported the matter to the DSS and Police command, to my greatest surprise no single arrest or rescue operation have been carried out. So my source told me about "POLICE MONEY" payment, which each girl must pay monthly. Each girl pays N10,000 to the brothel operator, which they use to settle security agencies for protection.
This is the main reason such why such evil act can happen, this is the main reason why the police refused to arrest those promising me and my family death.

Can you show us the birth certificates of the girls you are calling underage so that we can have a balanced view of this your report because it’s beginning to look like you are on a personal vendetta here.

So, if you can’t post pictures of the girls, at least let’s see their birth certificates so that we can be sure they are underage like you claim or you are just one of those sanctimonious people who think the world is a sanctuary and everyone who doesn’t worship God the way you do will go to hell?

(1) (Reply)

President Bola Tinubu Appoints Hakeem Odumosu As New EFCC Chairman. / Niger Crisis Shows Why Nigeria Must Not Break Up! / How Are They Going To Remove Tinubu From Chair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.