Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

HAPPENING NOW: Aisha Yesufu Is Fighting With Adeyanju Over Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HAPPENING NOW: Aisha Yesufu Is Fighting With Adeyanju Over Obi (3656 Views)

Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes / Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' / Breaking: Yahaya Bello Former ADC Now Aisha Buhari ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HAPPENING NOW: Aisha Yesufu Is Fighting With Adeyanju Over Obi by Obidient4life2: 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
duro4chang:
Keep quiet! We are not talking about anambra spare parts sellers president. Make we laff, kikikikikikiki!

At least selling spare parts is more honourable than selling drugs and looting public funds. grin grin grin grin.

We are talking about electing a president, not presidiot. When it's time to elect presidiot Tinubu can come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HAPPENING NOW: Aisha Yesufu Is Fighting With Adeyanju Over Obi by pacesetting: 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
Yes, it's laced with the hatred and frustrations that the government has inflicted on Nigerians for the past 7 years. Streets no dey smile.
PandoraObi:
Peter Obi candidacy is the one laced with hatred and bitterness, the foundation is faulty, it cannot stand.
Re: HAPPENING NOW: Aisha Yesufu Is Fighting With Adeyanju Over Obi by duro4chang(m): 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
Obidient4life2:

At least selling spare parts is more honourable than selling drugs and looting public funds. grin grin grin grin.

We are talking about electing a president, not presidiot. When it's time to elect presidiot Tinubu can come.
Shut up! Who is your mate here? Will you get out of here and go and meet your gullible 0bidiots .
Re: HAPPENING NOW: Aisha Yesufu Is Fighting With Adeyanju Over Obi by NothingDoMe: 7:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
SaiOba:
Deji that has sold his birth right to Satan..

Peter Obi candidature helped expose so many things...

Where is Segun of SeGaLinks today?

Breeze don blow, him Yannsh sef don open..

Vote Wisely Nigerians Youths.. Vote the true man that will work today to secure the tomorrow we all seek for.

Vote Peter Obi.

As polls nor gree favor Tinubu Naim make Deji make prediction. All polls points to his loss.

1 Like

Re: HAPPENING NOW: Aisha Yesufu Is Fighting With Adeyanju Over Obi by NothingDoMe: 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
duro4chang:
Shut up! Who is your mate here? Will you get out of here and go and meet your gullible 0bidiots .
Take it easy bro. I understand you're upset but you can blame Bashir and your media people for feeding you with crumbs. The only person that didn't buy the story was LeoDeKing. Surprised me 100%
Re: HAPPENING NOW: Aisha Yesufu Is Fighting With Adeyanju Over Obi by duro4chang(m): 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
NothingDoMe:
Take it easy bro. I understand you're upset but you can blame Bashir and your media people for feeding you with crumbs. The only person that didn't buy the story was LeoDeKing. Surprised me 100%
Make we laff kakakakaka! Hahahaha! We know say since morning some people no get joy.
Re: HAPPENING NOW: Aisha Yesufu Is Fighting With Adeyanju Over Obi by Nightwolf1: 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
If you want this criminal to win, then it is obvious you must be operating from a psychiatric home.

Re: HAPPENING NOW: Aisha Yesufu Is Fighting With Adeyanju Over Obi by NothingDoMe: 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
duro4chang:
Make we laff kakakakaka! Hahahaha! We know say since morning some people no get joy.
I told you guys rebuttal was coming. Even Atiku wasn't disturbed. He knows what's going on in those meetings.

Only person that is lost is Tinubu and that includes when he gives speeches. cheesy
Re: HAPPENING NOW: Aisha Yesufu Is Fighting With Adeyanju Over Obi by duro4chang(m): 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
NothingDoMe:
I told you guys rebuttal was coming. Even Atiku wasn't disturbed. He knows what's going on in those meetings.

Only person that is lost is Tinubu and that includes when he gives speeches. cheesy

You don dey happy now? I know say since morning you no fit ya food. Expect another one tomorrow. We are teaching you politics
Re: HAPPENING NOW: Aisha Yesufu Is Fighting With Adeyanju Over Obi by NothingDoMe: 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
duro4chang:
You don dey happy now? I know say since morning you no fit ya food. Expect another one tomorrow. We are teaching you politics
Nah I called it from the get go. It's called Agbado Media Wonderland grin
Re: HAPPENING NOW: Aisha Yesufu Is Fighting With Adeyanju Over Obi by duro4chang(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
NothingDoMe:
Nah I called it from the get go. It's called Agbado Media Wonderland grin
Go drink water since morning. No kill ya self now. Make you no give yaself high BP. Wait till February 2023 when you go see wem.
Re: HAPPENING NOW: Aisha Yesufu Is Fighting With Adeyanju Over Obi by NothingDoMe: 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
duro4chang:
Go drink water since morning. No kill ya self now. Make you no give yaself high BP. Wait till February 2023 when you go see wem.
Lol. Take bro.
Re: HAPPENING NOW: Aisha Yesufu Is Fighting With Adeyanju Over Obi by Turboking(m): 11:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
MandelaLives:

The impossible is POssible. It happened in Kenya and can happen in Nigeria. We are in a different era but many of you are too slow to know it. Did you ever believe that Obi could pull crowds beyond Twitter? More surprises await you.
we are talking about the president of the federal republic of Nigeria here oo, not trade union president
Re: HAPPENING NOW: Aisha Yesufu Is Fighting With Adeyanju Over Obi by Obidient4life2: 1:36am On Dec 31, 2022
duro4chang:

See indomie pikin dey talk about mate. You never start convulsing, after February 2023 the main convulsion will start.
Re: HAPPENING NOW: Aisha Yesufu Is Fighting With Adeyanju Over Obi by duro4chang(m): 7:35am On Dec 31, 2022
Obidient4life2:

See indomie pikin dey talk about mate. You never start convulsing, after February 2023 the main convulsion will start.
As e dey pain them e dey sweet us here. Kikikikikiki! Happy new year.
Re: HAPPENING NOW: Aisha Yesufu Is Fighting With Adeyanju Over Obi by dettolgel: 7:43am On Dec 31, 2022
PandoraObi:
Peter Obi candidacy is the one laced with hatred and bitterness, the foundation is faulty, it cannot stand.

The one you taught them in 2015 grin

You guys started politics of hatred and disrespect to your surprise you got your match in 2022 and now you guys are everywhere crying grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Most CREDIBLE Explanation I've Seen For The Naira Fall. (vid) / The Nigeria Of My Dream / 2011 Poll : Jonathan, Ibb Talks End In Stalmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.