Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,741 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' (67034 Views)

HAPPENING NOW: Aisha Yesufu Is Fighting With Adeyanju Over Obi / Aliyu Abdullahi, Aisha Buhari's Aide Refuses To Disclose Her Whereabouts (Video) / Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Islie: 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kannywood Actress, Zainab Abdullahi, Asks Northerners To Kill Nigerian Activist, Aisha Yesufu

Abdullahi, who is a member of the Buhari Support Group, and Buhari Media Centre, in an Instagram post described Yesufu as a Jew, who must be attacked by all means.

A Kannywood star, Zainab Abdullahi, has called on Northerners to kill popular human rights activist, Aisha Yesufu.

Abdullahi, who is a member of the Buhari Support Group, and Buhari Media Centre, in an Instagram post described Yesufu as a Jew, who must be attacked by all means.

Since the start of #EndSARS protest, Kannywood stars have been taking to social media to discredit the movement, calling those, who joined the agitation as bad muslims that must be dealt with.

A picture taken of Yesufu during the protest in Abuja where she raised a clenched fist, became a morale booster and symbol for Nigerians calling for the scrapping of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, a notorious police unit known for brutality against citizens.

Calling for the head of the activist, Abdullahi said, “Aisha is a Jew in Islamic shirt. it is not crime Luwadi and Madigo and same sex marriage, gay people have the chance to be given freedom between good. Good Muslims should be found with sense and wise thoughts.

“Muslims should know that she’s getting a chance to give the right to gay and Madigo together with sex marriage, this is one of the reasons why the Jewish are better than trying to uplift your honour and look at the kind of humiliation she did to the Northerner and religious teachers in a video message that came out yesterday to seek for the Northerners. Hear what she said about President Buhari who was born to be a grandson, she is not ashamed, she is a Jew in Islamic shirt. She is talking no shame. Stop seeing her as a hero, she is with a hidden purpose for Muslim religion and our peace.”

Buhari’s Fanatic, Zainab Abdullahi.

Yesufu, who was a prominent member of the Bring Back Our Girls movement, a group clamouring for the return of abducted school girls from Chibok community in Borno State in 2014, is not new to threats of all kinds as a result of her activism.

In February this year, Ohanaeze Ndigbo called for her arrest for revealing that Nigeria's Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, was attacked by bandits during a train ride in the North.

In a post on Twitter, she said, “I have read and heard the petition and report seeking my arrest and questioning over the train incident I reported which had Amaechi as a victim.

“Maybe an arrest will make my cheeks come down.

“The security circle knew about that attack, and they did not do anything about it.

“I’m repeating my earlier statement that I had two siblings on that train and a sister-in-law."

https://saharareporters.com/2020/10/24/kannywood-actress-zainab-abdullahi-asks-northerners-kill-nigerian-activist-aisha-yesufu

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Dayvidblue: 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
See this one, demanding that someone be killed for having an opposing view, how pathetic can some people get?

I think this lady should be arrested cos her utterances are capable of inciting violence.

939 Likes 59 Shares

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Fahdiga(m): 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
And this one is serving Allah. yes she is serving Allah and doing Allah's bidden which is kill as many as you can. your seventy virgins will be waiting for you at heaven. this is the true religion of piss

499 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by cashkid18(m): 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2020

159 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by helinues: 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
sad

She must be shecow and blood thirsty.

This kind of person won't see anything wrong in financing Boko Haram then

307 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by royallord1(m): 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
Islie:

Kannywood Actress, Zainab Abdullahi, Asks Northerners To Kill Nigerian Activist, Aisha Yesufu

https://saharareporters.com/2020/10/24/kannywood-actress-zainab-abdullahi-asks-northerners-kill-nigerian-activist-aisha-yesufu

Lalasticlala

There was a country

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by obiekunie2: 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
i know it will come to this

4 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by criminalmindz: 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
The yoruba Muslim is my brother, the hausa Muslim is my brother, the Niger delta man is my brother. We are one Nigeria. Our common enemy is the government and bad leaders. ONE NATION BOUND IN FREEDOM, PEACE AND UNITY!

248 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Kriss216: 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
The truth is, she’ll die before Aisha Yesufu.

396 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
Thank God her woodlessness starts and ends at Kannywood..

Nonsense and Buhari

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by pocohantas(f): 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
This is unbelievable. How can any normal human say this?

You see, God gave us brains so that we can make rational decisions and disturb him less, but some people put religion/tribalism for head. That is why a human would leave the issues on ground and get triggered because she thinks her religious beliefs have been insulted.

169 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
One of the many traits of a buhari fanatic is to kill and destroy.

Some Muslim people sef..... Intolerant demons.

215 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Omihanifa: 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
See who dey talk say make dem kill another person undecided same Zainab Abdullahi (indomie) that is a chronic lesbian is calling for another person's head

That's why the north is backward in everything undecided dey refuse to be free from the bondage their leaders have put them in angry

The only tribe in Nigeria that has taken begging and child marriage as an occupation sad

Assuming the northern youths came out in their large numbers and protested against extreme poverty, high illiteracy rate, poor standard of living. By now Nigeria for don dey plan to restructure

151 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
But wait o, moslems if jihad men would get 77 virgins what would women get?

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by NoshakingGod(f): 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Omoluabi16(m): 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
She has never spoken against the insecurity, or the thousand of girls kidnapped and sold as sex slaves in the north, but here she is baying for blood. Whether it's the tribe, or the media organization she belongs to that is distorting her brain.
Next time when we see somebody with a large ethno-religious cult -like following, we will THINK TWICE before voting them in.

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by RomanianNinja: 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
See the ugly looking so called "actress" is Kannywood even a thing? Yuck!

The same Quran is what Aisha Yesufu and other good Muslims read so why is the output different? Common sense last last is not common

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by KevMitnick: 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
By their fruits you will know them.

15 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
She just made Aisha Yusufu more porpular for free

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by sammysmiles(m): 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
shocked :oAs you fine, so you get this kine evil mind

14 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by stevebond007(m): 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
Dayvidblue:
See this one, demanding that someone be killed for having an opposing view, how pathetic can some people get?

I think this lady should be arrested cos her utterances are capable of inciting violence.

to them, it's not hate speech o. But it is for anyone outside their cocoon.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Comedian2019: 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
Useless woman, lie mohd will not order arrest of this one for hate speech.

39 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by bossvinqualad25(m): 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
If you reside in Egbeda or idimu Lagos and av cleaning experience check my signature I av something for you

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by UncleHaba22: 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
Wicked soul

13 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Greatomotoy: 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
bloody sycophants

16 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by ivolt: 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
Sahara reporters at it again. I read everything and couldn't find "kill" in her message. Even though Yesufu is an agent of destruction and have caused many lives to be lost, I call for this actress arrest for inciting violence against her.

Modified:
The mod has changed the topic. This was the original from sahara reportes: kannywood actress zainab abdullahi asks northerners kill nigerian activist aisha yesufu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by plessis: 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Fulanis are bloodthirsty barbarians that should be chased back to the desert where they belong.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by IJOBA2: 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
HELINUES MY G, NOR BE FAKE NEWS BE THIS SO embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Kestolove(m): 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Dix one can't b from d north, she's from south east

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Amhappy(f): 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
When is she going to be arrested?

15 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by IJOBA2: 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kestolove:
Dix one can't b from d north, she's from south east
NA NNAMDI KANU SEND AM grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) / APC Governorship Primaries In 27 States (Live Updates) / Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.