Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,564 members, 7,823,484 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo (31663 Views)

Tragedy As FAAN Staff Collapses And Dies At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos / Man Collapses And Dies In Lagos Island In Broad Day Light (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by Nursepepeye(f): 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
Righteousness2:
Condolences!!

Probably a case of Evil arrow.
Arrows are flying up and Down..
The devil, his agents and evil men and women are not resting!

Be Fully Fortified in GOD ALMIGHTY!
Not in mouth but indeed!
at this age, you still believe in diabolical stuff, instead of advice people to check on thier health status frequently.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by abobote: 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
Nigeria is the only place people qeue up for fuel every festive season.

RIP
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by Davidave(m): 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
Na APC cause am. May God rest his soul and comfort his family.
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by kingyakos: 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
Dshocker:

Church has deceived you, to the extent you attach everything to spirituality.

In reality the person involved was sick.

Exactly
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by philexcel(m): 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
Righteousness2:
Condolences!!

Not in mouth but indeed!

Evil arrows do exist I agree with you. But this man's case smell of underlining health challenges not necessarily village people.
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by AreaFada2: 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
meobizy:
CPR. CPR. CPR, Nigerians. If somebody knew it he would still walk in the land of the living.
Most have no idea what CPR is. CPR is only as good as how soon paramedics arrive to provide professional care. Or get to hospital. Many hospitals have no defibrillators even.

Others are afraid that the police might frame them up if found doing CPR.

Wahala dey.

My brother, if you can organise First Aid training for people in your family, hood, old schools attended and your town in 9ja, you will have contributed your little qouta.

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by kingyakos: 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
Nursepepeye:
at this age, you still believe in diabolical stuff, instead of advice people to check on thier health status frequently.

What do you expect from a hypnotized, doctrinated soul

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by Porksupplyib: 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
Righteousness2:
Condolences!!

Not in mouth but indeed!

Ignorance
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by TooMuchSense1(m): 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
Hendrixky:
Rest in peace

Ogbeni shut up na
Which one be evil arrow

This na normal health issue....sick or stress

Even me as a healthy young boy dey always feel like vomiting and I tend to lose strength if am in a moving vehicle

That means there are evil arrows flying over your head grin grin grin
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
Stress and hardship is killing people this days
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by SouthSouth1914: 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
Nigeria needs total overhauling
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by FireUpNow(m): 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
Nigeria is a calamity. If you have your way, run as fast as you can
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by gulfer: 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
APC, never again!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by Rapture4real(m): 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
Righteousness2:
Condolences!!

Not in mouth but indeed!

You're very correct sir. Don't mind the one who said shut up. He is spiritually blind. Many have died before their time because they lack spiritual strength under God Almighty. Come to Jesus and be fortified.

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by Agajereg: 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
Naija....my country.God help us
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by Jsucre(m): 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2022
meobizy:
CPR. CPR. CPR, Nigerians. If somebody knew it he would still walk in the land of the living.
yes o
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by Righteousness2(m): 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
Rapture4real:

You're very correct sir. Don't mind the one who said shut up. He is spiritually blind. Many have died before their time because they lack spiritual strength under God Almighty. Come to Jesus and be fortified.

How far my brother. How is everything? I Believe all is Well.
I sent you a mail
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by billyG(m): 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
He should have endured for three more months....by then d national plague would have been over.
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by Onyeka8: 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
May he RIP AMEN.
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by seborrhic: 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
DMerciful:
Why take him to a mortuary vs rushing to the hospital? Did a doctor certify him dead?

A simple CPR or defibrillator may have helped
Na so.After much foreign tv,you people think these things happen like magic.
CPR,defibrillator and voila,the person wakes up.
You also believe a defrillator can be found in every bus stop abroad and ambulances arrive with everything kitted and within minutes.
Some Nigerians still don't believe people die in hospitals abroad,that everyone that goes there even in their average hospitals,talkless of their best,come out revived and bubbling.

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by KingAzubuike(f): 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
meobizy:
You people make this mistake.. cpr is the first thing to do but it doesn't restart the heart. It only ensures proper blood flow to vital organs are maintained until a defibrillator arrives. Unfortunately many hospitals don't even have defibrillators.. cardiac arrest is a death sentence in nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by Sixfeetbelle: 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
That estate where that Popular biscuit company is? Ehya. I hope the production of biscuits was not affected
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by boxer022(m): 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
Righteousness2:
Condolences!!

The days are evil.
Not in mouth but indeed!

I beg to disagree with what you just wrote, how do you mean by evil arrow? Do you know his health status, or even if was hypertensive? Maybe he has been there since early morning and has been doing so lately,thereby affecting his health which led to his death. Not everything is spiritual or caused by evil forces.
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by NaijaCover(m): 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by Chrismania100: 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
This is one of this afonjis people that carried Peter Obi matter for heart and head.Now, see the end product.He will carry Peter obi matter for head, and heart.Now, heart attack has killed him cos of Peter Obi.
Everyday he wil be shouting Peter does not have structure,Peter does not have structure.You have told us that he doesn't have any structure, why are you now stressing yourself, singing his name Everyday by day,thereby causing himself unecessarily High Blood Pressure? Respect yourself and begin to campaign for your candidate, you refused, out of envy and jealous you have over igbos, you decided to carry Peter Obi matter for heart like Doraty Big brother.
Now see what how you finally ended your life. Afonji bastard!!
This afonji bastard has spent 90 % of his campaign time criticising Peter obi,without fir a single day telling us what his own Tinubu has for Nigeria,if not to legalise agbaros and enrich all his lagos touts. Selfish useless wicked set of tribe.

EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1435302/man-collapses-dies-purchasing-fuel-oyo/

Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by Mayeldah(m): 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
I guessed he was a Tinubu supporter

Buhari is still paying subsidy yet fuel is now N300 per liter. I heard urchins buy at N120 per litre becuase they are APC supporters grin

Una go get sense las las!
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by DMerciful(m): 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
You have no idea. My boss had an heart attack twice, he was revived with a defibrillator afterwards open heart surgery was performed on him. He is still alive if not he would have passed on. I'm talking Canada here. Ofcourse people die but not for little things
seborrhic:

Na so.After much foreign tv,you people think these things happen like magic.
CPR,defibrillator and voila,the person wakes up.
You also believe a defrillator can be found in every bus stop abroad and ambulances arrive with everything kitted and within minutes.
Some Nigerians still don't believe people die in hospitals abroad,that everyone that goes there even in their average hospitals,talkless of their best,come out revived and bubbling.

2 Likes

Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
wethebest:
His relatives will still vote for tinubu (apc) cox they prefer to b irredeemable slaves to him while him nd his Family loot their destinies away cheesy

Ipob!

How did I know you?

Lack of sympathy is their trademark
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by franchasng: 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
wethebest:
His relatives will still vote for tinubu (apc) cox they prefer to b irredeemable slaves to him while him nd his Family loot their destinies away cheesy
So long as the next President repaints the Lagos Ibadan railway, maybe add one or two more rickety locomotive train and marginalize Igbos, an average Yoruba man is 100 percent satisfied with that President, he doesn't need to do more, he has delivered on his campaign promises shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isha Sesay, CNN Journalist Commends Nigerian Doctors And Nurses / Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital / Nigeria's First 'Frozen Egg' Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.