Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo (31666 Views)

Tragedy As FAAN Staff Collapses And Dies At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos / Man Collapses And Dies In Lagos Island In Broad Day Light (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by juman(m): 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
Government is crazy.
They should provide fuel.
Give us fuel even at any price.
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by juman(m): 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
America caused the high price of fuel.
Their war in ukraine.
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by FuckSilly: 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
Righteousness2:
[i]Condolences!!

Probably a case of Evil arrow.
Arrows are flying up and Down..
The devil, his agents and evil men and women are not resting!

The days are evil.
Be Fully Fortified in GOD ALMIGHTY!
Not in mouth but indeed![/s]
Yhur stupidity is like zee world... EXTRAORDINARY EVERY DAY!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by LOVEGINO(m): 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
Righteousness2:
Condolences!!

The days are evil.
Not in mouth but indeed!
wetin be evil arrow again? White heads really cheat us.
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by meobizy(f): 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
KingAzubuike:

You people make this mistake.. cpr is the first thing to do but it doesn't restart the heart. It only ensures proper blood flow to vital organs are maintained until a defibrillator arrives. Unfortunately many hospitals don't even have defibrillators.. cardiac arrest is a death sentence in nigeria.
This is wrong. Why is it that in cases of drowning when CPR is performed, the person revives almost immediately?
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by zoedew: 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
Incompetent and corrupt government officials killed the man. Best to park your car if you cannot buy fuel without stressing yourself. That is part of the legacy of Buhari Tinubu seeks at the behest of Buhari him self to sustain. Anyone who plans to vote for Tinubu is best advised to reconsider his stance.

2 Likes

Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by AntiChristian: 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
Righteousness2:
Condolences!!

The days are evil.
Not in mouth but indeed!

Abeg! Which one is evil arrow here?

Person die on steering wheel while at rest! Na arrow!

Person die asleep! Na arrow!

Person slumped! Na arrow!

Person get accident na arrow!

Which death is from God? Abi na only Jesus your God kill wet no be arrow?

Even John the Baptist na arrow!

People die when it's there time. All of us will. And it can be anytime!
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by KingAzubuike(f): 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
meobizy:
This is wrong. Why is it that in cases of drowning when CPR is performed, the person revives almost immediately?
The drowning part, you're just getting water out of the lungs.. the heart is still beating.

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by ppogba: 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
seborrhic:

Na so.After much foreign tv,you people think these things happen like magic.
CPR,defibrillator and voila,the person wakes up.
You also believe a defrillator can be found in every bus stop abroad and ambulances arrive with everything kitted and within minutes.
Some Nigerians still don't believe people die in hospitals abroad,that everyone that goes there even in their average hospitals,talkless of their best,come out revived and bubbling.

Very well said.

Even people that have not being to MMA are ready to tell you how heavenly is "the abroad"

On an earlier thread about tooth removal, someone presumably abroad talked about removing their tooth for a thousand dollar. Immediately, I remembered that my wife did the same procedure for less than 15k. But these are things those who have been brain washed into obodo oyinbo will never get to know.
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by Bluntemperor: 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
Righteousness2:
Condolences!!
The days are evil.
Not in mouth but indeed!

Must Nigerians be queing for Petroleum,year in year out like this , even at 21Century?
Why should govt be just watching this situations, by NOT calling NNPC to order and as the whole Country is in total darkness,the MD of NNPC and other Directors, including their Subsidiaries,ought to be relieved of their Posts by now!
The Youths are suffering and People are dying for nothing sake!
• God gave us Crude Oil, yet we choose,as a Nation to Export the Crude to other Countries since 1960,collect Dollars and inturn cannot Account for the Imported Products like ( PMS, Diesel, Aviation Fuel,etc) Who is fooling who!
• The same with the Light/ NEPA -Gemco as at today, is not generating anything and so DISCOS is not Distributing anything and none of these bodies- NNPC or DISCOS are talking- they just keep quiet
This present confused situation can't be from God,for 'God is not an author of Confusion ' but from our collective Wickedness as Nigerians -Politicans who are hell bent to pin Nigeria down by not allowing this Country to move forward and this is not good for all of us!
Very Shameful situation, indeed!
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by Jostoman: 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
Apc government well done o
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by arantess: 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
meobizy:
CPR. CPR. CPR, Nigerians. If somebody knew it he would still walk in the land of the living.
Gbam
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by arantess: 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
juman:
America caused the high price of fuel.
Their war in ukraine.
Lol
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by emonis88: 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
Shetemi12:
Obituaries won't happen to us!
Abi APC is already happening to Nigerians! APC killed the man u r blaming it on Obi, u dey smoke something?
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by Streetmovement(m): 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

People dey go through a lot in this country
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by 3kay945(m): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
Righteousness2:
Condolences!!

The days are evil.
Not in mouth but indeed!

Dude, I detest your post with pleasure.
Grow up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by MansoryMX(m): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
akandi4u:
He must have been choked to death if he had wyned up.

Meanwhile, how are Nigerians cooping and keeping quiet with this fuel scarcity buying fuel at 300naira per litre. When GEJ remove subsidy and fuel was selling at 95 naira per liters, this country was boiling in protest.

This Buhari na real jazz man abeg

If this a sane country, subsidiary account keeping needs to be thoroughly investigated and all crooks eating it brought to book. But this is Nigeria where nepotism, tribalism, religion and political parties are the order of the day.
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by Cosmatikka: 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
meobizy:
CPR. CPR. CPR, Nigerians. If somebody knew it he would still walk in the land of the living.

The chances that he will make it with "out of hospital CRP" is quite slim
Even if CRP revives him at that point, you need emergency services to rush down with an ambulance to scoop him, that one no dey existent in Naija.
Then he needs to be admitted immediately in ICU for at least 48hrs, who go pay?

My brother Nigeria ain't working. That's why I laugh at ppl wen they make fun of those who dey japa. When you reach abroad you know what quality of life is

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by zabson(m): 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
Righteousness2:
Condolences!!

The days are evil.
Not in mouth but indeed!

Mtchww. angry evil arrow kee you there.... superstitions foöl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by 910omokeyinwa: 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
Why take him to a mortuary vs rushing to the hospital? Did a doctor certify him dead?A simple CPR or defibrillator may have helpedWhy take him to a mortuary vs rushing to the hospital? Did a doctor certify him dead?A simple CPR or defibrillator may have helped...
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by alabo1: 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
Righteousness2:
Condolences!!

The days are evil.
Not in mouth but indeed!

Shut up please! Go and treat this your dementia you will not. What evil arrow? The man obviously had a heart attack. Probably has an underlying medical condition but did not know as most Nigerians dont.
I really worry for your sanity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by lereinter(m): 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
Fragility of Life

Isise kan larin iku ati aye
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by bigdammyj: 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
R.I.P to him.
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by asanausana91: 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
The same man want to vote for Tinubu APC.
The idiots that are supporting APC will surely pay for it.
Tinubu will be the worst thing to happen to Nigeria if he mistakenly win.
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by 9gerian: 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
True!

meobizy:
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by MortalityISGold: 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
Righteousness2:
Condolences!!
Probably a case of Evil arrow. Arrows are flying up and Down.. The devil, his agents and evil men and women are not resting!
The days are evil. Be Fully Fortified in GOD ALMIGHTY! Not in mouth but indeed!
This guy
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by Farid24224(m): 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
meobizy:

I have rescued two people with CPR!! It's obvious majority have no idea what it is and how it's performed...

2 Likes

Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by sacajawea: 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
Righteousness2:
Condolences!!

The days are evil.
Not in mouth but indeed!
You sick!!
Are you f#king crazy? Arrows where?? How??
Is that what came to your head??

You are crazy!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by DLivingAncestor: 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
Man down
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by NothingDoMe: 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
Hendrixky:
Rest in peace

Ogbeni shut up na
Which one be evil arrow

This na normal health issue....sick or stress

Even me as a healthy young boy dey always feel like vomiting and I tend to lose strength if am in a moving vehicle

Looks like motion sickness. Best see a doctor.
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by 18wheeler: 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
zoedew:
Incompetent and corrupt government officials killed the man. Best to park your car if you cannot buy fuel without stressing yourself. That is party of the legacy of Buhari Tinubu seeks at the behest of Buhari him self to sustain. Anyone who votes for Tinubu is best advised to reconsider his stance.
You are very right @bolded. I’ve not left my house since Tuesday when I spent hours on fuel queue and still didn’t get. Had to take 10ltr @ 320/ltr to get me home. Parked the car until I’m mentally and physically ready to go search for fuel. I won’t kill my self. I only pity those who have to go out daily in search of bread. This country….

2 Likes

Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by Laird(m): 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
Righteousness2:
Condolences!!

The days are evil.
Not in mouth but indeed!

In my opinion, there is no evil error.
It is poor health and a failed health care system

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isha Sesay, CNN Journalist Commends Nigerian Doctors And Nurses / Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital / Nigeria's First 'Frozen Egg' Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.