Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,652 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo (31665 Views)

Tragedy As FAAN Staff Collapses And Dies At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos / Man Collapses And Dies In Lagos Island In Broad Day Light (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by brandsoncharlie: 12:29am On Dec 31, 2022
Hendrixky:
Rest in peace

Ogbeni shut up na
Which one be evil arrow

This na normal health issue....sick or stress

Even me as a healthy young boy dey always feel like vomiting and I tend to lose strength if am in a moving vehicle

How do you know it is normal health issues, Doctor?
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by fsb(m): 1:13am On Dec 31, 2022
meobizy:
CPR. CPR. CPR, Nigerians. If somebody knew it he would still walk in the land of the living.

Its like you dont know how Nigerian Police is. They will arrest the person/people doing CPR and charge them to court. It will take grace of God before they release you.

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by ogwumgbe: 1:27am On Dec 31, 2022
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1435302/man-collapses-dies-purchasing-fuel-oyo/

This is a useless country someone was comparing with Cambodia not quite long. In Cambodia, there's nothing like queuing to purchase fuel irrespective of the prize in the international market. Idiots priding with the most useless country in the world. Stop comparing that shithole with any country on earth except those in hell
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by MrBroke(m): 2:07am On Dec 31, 2022
Righteousness2:
Condolences!!

Probably a case of Evil arrow.
Arrows are flying up and Down..
The devil, his agents and evil men and women are not resting!

The days are evil.
Be Fully Fortified in GOD ALMIGHTY!
Not in mouth but indeed!

You blinded religious slave what you know about life??

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by Nikeruka(m): 3:06am On Dec 31, 2022
Righteousness2:
Condolences!!

The days are evil.
Not in mouth but indeed!

Yeah, the reason those that are fortified will live forever!!!!
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by Shancca: 3:13am On Dec 31, 2022
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1435302/man-collapses-dies-purchasing-fuel-oyo/

My people are very quick to reach conclusion. The report herein didn't say he was rushed to a near by hospital for checks and possible resuscitation but rather said that the man was deposited to a near by morgue. This is really painful. The man may have suffered sudden shock and summarily became unconscious. He can only be given time before further ill-pronouncement is made. But then he has been deposited like a piece of garbage to a landfill site (morgue). We need to get things right in Nigeria, otherwise nothing will work even if Jesus suddenly becomes the president.

I pray the man regain consciousness; and even if he is dead indeed, may God comfort his family and rest his soul. Sad!
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by Desusi: 3:36am On Dec 31, 2022
Tooreda:

Despite the likeness I have for your posts, this one is way off the mark. Man must have been stressed up as a result of the hardship Buhari brought upon Nigerians. Maintain some decorum please.
Seriously.you hit the point. We are humans and are bound to make mistakes anyway.

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by Desusi: 3:39am On Dec 31, 2022
Dshocker:

Church has deceived you, to the extent you attach everything to spirituality.

In reality the person involved was sick.
How do you know? Are you his doctor?Did he tell you before his demise?
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by Desusi: 3:40am On Dec 31, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Don't you think he got stressed out while standing on the queue for long ?

A lot of possibilities!
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by lolu2019: 4:10am On Dec 31, 2022
Always carry garlic along with u.don't care about what people think about the smell.just chew ur garlic.God heals.

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by na2016: 5:30am On Dec 31, 2022
Righteousness2:
Condolences!!

The days are evil.
Not in mouth but indeed!

Everything is not evil arrow bro. Get knowledge. Stress can cause this and just a common CPR would have saved him.
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by DrAkpamudehe: 5:32am On Dec 31, 2022
Sultty:
My father is demented

Ok, good
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by chinemezeq: 5:56am On Dec 31, 2022
Stress and sadness can kill a pb patient
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by kafeii123: 6:02am On Dec 31, 2022
Righteousness2:
Condolences!!

The days are evil.
Not in mouth but indeed!

Are you okay sir? The only evil arrow here is the APC govt.
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by kafeii123: 6:03am On Dec 31, 2022
meobizy:
CPR. CPR. CPR, Nigerians. If somebody knew it he would still walk in the land of the living.

Even if he had cardiac arrest and probably had been gone many minutes ago?
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 31, 2022
wethebest:
His relatives will still vote for tinubu (apc) cox they prefer to b irredeemable slaves to him while him nd his Family loot their destinies away cheesy
are you mad?
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:42am On Dec 31, 2022
Desusi:

A lot of possibilities!

That dude attaches everything to spirituality. Well I do not really blame him. He found himself in a 3rd world country where religion overrides common sense!
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by yahoodetector: 7:00am On Dec 31, 2022
Righteousness2:
Condolences!!

The days are evil.
Not in mouth but indeed!

Oh shut up!
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by Harmattan123(m): 7:10am On Dec 31, 2022
Righteousness2:
Condolences!!

The days are evil.
Not in mouth but indeed!
Ogbeni self righteousness ² or 2
We are all living by the GRACE OF GOD it might not be spiritual so calm down...... N preach to the lost soul not giving motivation to the people, we are alive by HIS GRACE not by ur so call name angry
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by Princedapace(m): 7:28am On Dec 31, 2022
akandi4u:
He must have been choked to death if he had wyned up.

Meanwhile, how are Nigerians cooping and keeping quiet with this fuel scarcity buying fuel at 300naira per litre. When GEJ remove subsidy and fuel was selling at 95 naira per liters, this country was boiling in protest.

This Buhari na real jazz man abeg

Well, north and south west rules Nigeria. This is a govt of South west and north and that is why they aren't protesting.
The system of Nigeria govt made it impossible for regions like east and south south to be able to shut down Nigeria.
To shut down Nigeria u need access to Lagos and or Abuja.
Now, any protests in Lagos or Abuja by non yorubas or northerners will be tagged ethnic base protest and won't fly.
If this govt happened to be from south east or south south, yorubas would have used their Lagos to shut it down by now.

My brother, Nigeria has been destined to fail. If u look at everything, u would know that nothing seems to work.
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by meobizy(f): 8:04am On Dec 31, 2022
kafeii123:

Even if he had cardiac arrest and probably had been gone many minutes ago?
Maybe. Better attempt than not to.
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by Kreddy: 8:10am On Dec 31, 2022
Farid24224:

I have rescued two people with CPR!! It's obvious majority have no idea what it is and how it's performed...

some of is really don't know sure we'd like to save lives too, like doctors do. Pls can you put me through ?
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by KingUka: 8:27am On Dec 31, 2022
Fuel scarcity all over the country and at the same time no light. Omor that's why as someone working online I don't play with my power bank. I no even dey share am self. and e no even cost. like this I go soon order oraimo Pilot 20000mAh power bank as backup

Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by mario2k(m): 9:31am On Dec 31, 2022
Rest in peace

Ogbeni shut up na
Which one be evil arrow

Even me as a healthy young boy dey always feel like vomiting and I tend to lose strength if am in a moving vehicle

DONT WORRY WHEN IT HAPPENS TO YOU THEN YOU WILL KNOW IF ITS NORMAL OR NOT. BLIND MAN
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by lomprico(m): 10:37am On Dec 31, 2022
Rip

I'm sure he voted apc.
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by Miraculous321: 10:41am On Dec 31, 2022
KingUka:
Fuel scarcity all over the country and at the same time no light. Omor that's why as someone working online I don't play with my power bank. I no even dey share am self. and e no even cost. like this I go soon order oraimo Pilot 20000mAh power bank as backup
I get mine.. 3 weeks old for sale..
Exactly this got it for 17k, selling for 10k
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by saintruky(m): 11:22am On Dec 31, 2022
That thing u dey experience dey do me most times when i dey public vehicle... Most times e dey do me make i faint... My only thought the na to just get down from d vehicle as to regain myself

Hendrixky:
Rest in peace

Ogbeni shut up na
Which one be evil arrow

Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by Farid24224(m): 11:30am On Dec 31, 2022
Kreddy:

some of is really don't know sure we'd like to save lives too, like doctors do. Pls can you put me through ?

Okay CPR means Cardio Pulmonary resuscitation, sometimes due to physiological or pathological effect the heart can stop which can be very fatal sometimes...

The first person I performed CPR was a pregnant woman I met when I was at the market with my mom...It was a very sunny day, while we are purchasing stuffs she came and sat just close to us and she was hyperventilating.. Suddenly, she slumped and became unconscious...As usual people were already holding, pushing her and trying to pour her water which is very wrong..My mum helped me cleared the crowd a little bit...I try taking her pulse from her throat but to no avail (maybe because she's a little chubby) then I used her hands and her heartbeat was so so slow...(About 40 beat per minute I guess)..So I first lift her legs so that blood should flow upward to her brain, I then try chest compression on her for about 20 reps then I do mouth resuscitation and I repeated the process... About five minutes later she started coughing and vomiting, I lay her on her side so she don't choke asked her to calm down for sometime, brought her warm water and told her everything is going to be alright..We left the scene before she come fully conscious and I regretted it...

2 Likes

Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by georgeakins: 11:35am On Dec 31, 2022
wethebest:
His relatives will still vote for tinubu (apc) cox they prefer to b irredeemable slaves to him while him nd his Family loot their destinies away cheesy

Bitter Ibo man,
You go rest by February, 2023.
Only Ibos will vote for Obi
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by georgeakins: 11:48am On Dec 31, 2022
Righteousness2:
Condolences!!

The days are evil.
Not in mouth but indeed!

I remember those days I was attending MFM, I used to attribute any misfortune to witchcraft attack.

Thank God I was able to free myself.
The more religious you're, the more stupid you will be.

Olukoya has really deceived many. He has never condemned the corruption in government, but always blaming witches and demons for Nigeria's economic woes.
What a fraudulent man!
Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by kafeii123: 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
meobizy:
Maybe. Better attempt than not to.

Ok then.... thanks ... hopefully this'll come in handy when needed...

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by Sultty(m): 12:44am On Jan 01, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Ok, good
must u display your stupidity on a public forum. u, tinubu and ur fellow urchins are demented crazy fools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isha Sesay, CNN Journalist Commends Nigerian Doctors And Nurses / Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital / Nigeria's First 'Frozen Egg' Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.