Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Good Girl No Dey Pay!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Girl No Dey Pay!! (4223 Views)

Yahoo No Dey Pay Again Na Girls Dey Use Their Head Dey Carry Am Now / Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Chee59(f): 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
To an extent, she's right.
As a decent and morally upright person, you will suffer so much before you make it, if you do.
If you're just starting out without any connections, especially as a lady, you will be expected to give sex for the slightest, tiniest favours.
You will struggle harder than your female friends and wonder why you have almost nothing to show for it, because responsibility and bills will almost choke the oxygen out of you.
You will wonder why your colleague working and earning same amount of salary as you is changing wigs, expensive ones like tissue paper, meanwhile you cant even buy 20k weavon blend.
And you will be tempted. Because you know you have what they have, but yet uprightness is not paying.
Let's not lie to ourselves that "one day" because except you can get out of this country, as a decent lady without any rich family members, sugar daddy or connections, you may keep scraping your mouth on the ground for a long time.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Zonefree(m): 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
Oloshos!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Michelle55: 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
It's not a crime if she gets it herself, let's learn the habit of taking care of our bills to avoid SEE FINISH

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by HelpYourself(m): 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
The cursed ones and servants of Lucifer always need to drag others down with them.

Same way years ago what was condemned and referred to as sodomy is today called LGBTQ and praised as diversity ,.same with child molesters are today calling themselves people interested in minor attractive persons..

This lady is obviously one given to sexual depravity and immorality and is doomed spiritually. They will always want others to join them because they know for a fact they are soririts destined for the decimated spiritual plains In the afterlife, so they want as many people as possible to accompany them on their path to waste.
Same as people like the op who create messages encouraging such depravity.

They know where they are going and whom they serve do they need as many of you as possible to descend with them .

These people are Satanists and will attack anything spiritual and uplifting but will be quick to open threads telling you how there is nothing wrong with sexual freedom and orgies or being a bad person.

I have cautioned alot of people on the state of spirituality in the world today.

It is no more what it was in the past. The dark ones are on a.mission , country by country , state by state

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Chee59(f): 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
Michelle55:
It's not a crime if she gets it herself, let's learn the habit of taking care of our bills to avoid SEE FINISH
You're saying "let's". Speak for yourself. Not everyone is in your shoe.
Another thing is just because you're financially comfortable doesn't mean you won't experience see finish or suffer domestic abuse. Even if you're the breadwinner, you fit still collect occasional slaps from your man. It happens.

1 Like

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Chee59(f): 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
GofuckYourself:
The cursed ones and servants of Lucifer always need to drag others down with them.

Same way years ago what was condemned and referred to as sodomy is today called LGBTQ and praised as diversity ,.same with child molesters are today calling themselves people interested in minor attractive persons..

This lady is obviously one given to sexual depravity and immorality and is doomed spiritually. They will always want others to join them because they know for a fact they are soririts destined for the decimated spiritual plains In the afterlife, so they want as many people as possible to accompany them on their path to waste.
You'll need to die first before going to hell.
Guess what? Poverty is worse than death

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Decimus: 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
Chee59:

So how do men who don't have vaginas to sell make it and still have more left to take care of their dependents?

18 Likes

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Michelle55: 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
Chee59:

That you support her entitled mentality shows how much you love being objectified and trashed by men, make your own money and don't depend on men for anything. Nobody owe you nada.

20 Likes

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Chee59(f): 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
Michelle55:

That you support her entitled mentality shows how much you love being objectified and trashed by men, make your own money and don't depend on men for anything. Nobody owe you nada.
K
Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by HelpYourself(m): 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
Chee59:

You'll need to die first before going to hell.
Guess what? Poverty is worse than death

I speak not to you servant of the dark one. grin

I speak only to those spirits who see you for what you are and represent grin

You need not Burden yourself with more guilt by attacking me ... for what you have awaiting you is horrifying enough grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by nicerod(m): 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
grin grin

Oh low sho

1 Like

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by HelpYourself(m): 1:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
Michelle55:

Had it been you only know what she represents you won't bother to address her.

grin
Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Chee59(f): 1:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
Decimus:

So how do men who don't have vaginas to sell make it and still have more left to take care of their dependents?
Prostitution is to women what yahoo is to men.
Prostitution is still a bit better because they're selling THEIR bodies for money . Those who do yahoo use human parts to galvanise their illegal business.
But somehow society thinks prostitution is the worst of all sins.
Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Chee59(f): 1:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
GofuckYourself:

I speak not to you servant of the dark one. grin

I speak only to those spirits who see you for what you are and represent grin

You need not Burden yourself with more guilt by attacking me ... for what you have awaiting you is horrifying enough grin
Go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by HelpYourself(m): 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
Chee59:

Go and sleep.

Indeed minion of the darkone for when the light shines the darkness cannot comprehend it ..

Light has no business with darkness.

Be gone now serpant of the shadows.

grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
Chee59:
As a decent and morally upright person, you will suffer so much before you make it, if you do.
If you're just starting out without any connections, especially as a lady, you will be expected to give sex for the slightest, tiniest favours.
You will struggle harder than your female friends and wonder why you have almost nothing to show for it, because responsibility and bills will almost choke the oxygen out of you.
You will wonder why your colleague working and earning same amount of salary as you is changing wigs, expensive ones like tissue paper, meanwhile you cant even buy 20k weavon blend.
And you will be tempted. Because you know you have what they have, but yet uprightness is not paying.
Let's not lie to ourselves that "one day" because except you can get out of this country, as a decent lady without any rich family members, sugar daddy or connections, you may keep scraping your mouth on the ground for a long time.

Are you trying to justify the reason you're an olosho?..

1 Like

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by toujurs: 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
As a decent and morally upright person!. You say? undecided, walaihi ashawo dey your eyes. You aren't decent at all, if you take advises from a prostitute who exchange her body for speedy favours.

All these female tik tokers and skit makers, open their legs for features. Some were initially into hook up, or do both undecided..

Tueh

2 Likes

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Decimus: 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
Chee59:

Prostitution is to women what yahoo is to men.
Prostitution is still a bit better because they're selling THEIR bodies for money . Those who do yahoo use human parts to galvanise their illegal business.
But somehow society thinks prostitution is the worst of all sins.
Are you saying one has to either go into prostitution or internet fraud to survive?

5 Likes

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by brain54(m): 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
It’s okay if you choose to be a bad girl or whatever you want for yourself…

But I don’t get the point of advising/cajoling other girls or people to tow same path as you have chosen.

Sounds to me like what the devil does. He knows he has been condemned so he tries to take as many people with him as possible.

Aunty are you the devil’s disciple?

12 Likes

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
toujurs:
As a decent and morally upright person!. You say? undecided, walaihi ashawo dey your eyes. You aren't decent at all, if you take advises from a prostitute who exchange her body for speedy favours.

All these female tik tokers and skit makers, open their legs for features. Some were initially into hook up, or do both undecided..

Tueh

She knows theres no hope for her

3 Likes

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by toujurs: 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
Rayban25:

Are you trying to justify the reason you're an olosho?..
Don't mind the idiot, and she even looks sick. I don't know why some girls stupidly lead themselves astray, just look at a girl who claims to be decent taking advice from a low key ashawo.

2 Likes

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by HelpYourself(m): 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
brain54:
It’s okay if you choose to be a bad girl or whatever you want for yourself…

But I don’t get the point of advising/cajoling other girls or people to tow same path as you have chosen.

Sounds to me like what the devil does. He knows he has been condemned so he tries to take as many people with him as possible.

Aunty are you the devil’s disciple?

She is a serpant of the Shadow..know this and understand the world is in a spiritual warfare.
Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by HelpYourself(m): 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
Rayban25:

She knows theres no hope for her
She is only doing her master's bidding .

Lucifer needs more people to serve him .

These are cursed spirits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Chee59(f): 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
World over, good people suffer the most.
They work and are cheated. But still expected to take it In good faith because of their good heart.
They love and are cheated, they give and receive evil in return. They go through so much. People betray them, stab them in the back and go scot free.
Being good is counter productive, if you see it as a stepping stone to success.
Be good because you want to be.

Sometimes, be a bad person for once.

5 Likes

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
Chee59:
World over, good people suffer the most.
They work and are cheated. But still expected to take it In good faith because of their good heart.
They love and are cheated, they give and receive evil in return. They go through so much. People betray them, stab them in the back and go scot free.
Being good is counter productive, if you see it as a stepping stone to success.
Be good because you want to be.

Sometimes, be a bad person for once.

You've still not answered my question
Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Chee59(f): 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
Rayban25:

You've still not answered my question
Ask your creator.
Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
Chee59:

Ask your creator.

So you blame God for not taking responsibility for you own life? This is how stupid women have actually become...when they cant find man to blame..they will now blame God...you no dey fear at all?

2 Likes

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by DONFRANSKID(m): 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
Chee59:
Stop complaining, men go through worse and you wouldn't hear them complain.
Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Chee59(f): 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
Rayban25:

So you blame God for not taking responsibility for you own life? This is how stupid women have actually become...when they cant find man to blame..they will now blame God...you no dey fear at all?
I love the taste of your tears. Keep them flowing.
Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by jmoore(m): 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
Any woman that says being a good girl doesn't pay is an upcoming ashawo.

4 Likes

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
Chee59:

I love the taste of your tears. Keep them flowing.

That your mom was a prostitute dosent mean you should end up like her..spits.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls / ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... / Just For The Ladies Alone.what Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.