Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,880 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Please Forgive Me, Lie Mohammed Begs Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Forgive Me, Lie Mohammed Begs Nigerians (2214 Views)

Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers / Don’t Carry AK-47 - Bala Mohammed Begs Herdsmen / #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Forgive Me, Lie Mohammed Begs Nigerians by AirFireEarthH20: 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
Nigeria's Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed has beg those he had offended to forgive him that he was only doing his job. Speaking with TVC News Correspondent, Olufemi Oguntoye in Ilorin, the Kwara State Capital, Lai Mohammed said what many people perceived as lies from him could be liken to a mere representation of facts. He, therefore, apologized and ask Nigerians to forgive him.

On the chances of their candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu winning the election, Mohammed said although many people underrate LP candidate Mr. Peter Obi, he Obi and PDP Atiku Abubakar are strong contenders that could also win or take the election to a run off.
TVC News
Re: Please Forgive Me, Lie Mohammed Begs Nigerians by Eriokanmi: 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
He's already forgiven, if the newspost was true. But never again will we forget the damage his lies and the APC he represents had done to Nigeria.

I heard in the other news that G-5 had endorsed tinubu grin. I wish the news was a joke cos the G-5 are only 5 in number and can't speak for the majority in their states who are currently going through hardship unleashed on them by the failed party called apc. It's that makinde of a guy I pity the most. Others have nothing to lose. They're rounding off their 2nd term already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Forgive Me, Lie Mohammed Begs Nigerians by Ofunaofu: 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
For the lies, falsehood and propaganda used in coming to power............

No need because only God forgives, I don't

3 Likes

Re: Please Forgive Me, Lie Mohammed Begs Nigerians by mariahAngel(f): 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
It's too late to apologize sir. grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Forgive Me, Lie Mohammed Begs Nigerians by Moh247: 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
cool

Buhari really gave many people mind

Lai Mohammed was capping alsort thinking Cabals can win Kwara for him, Femi Adesina and Garba Shehu were something else

Laolu Akande remains the best Presidency spokesperson,

Life na turn by turn.. I remembered when Doyin Okupe, Labaran Maku, Oliseh Metuh used to insult Baba Obasanjo anyhow

Thank God Doyin Okupe went to beg Baba, he would have tasted prison like Oliseh Metuh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Forgive Me, Lie Mohammed Begs Nigerians by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
Thunder where are you?
He should be apologizing to all the useless zombies he was yabbing okpata for especially the mo.rons in nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Please Forgive Me, Lie Mohammed Begs Nigerians by Naijanascam: 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Is that all you have to say comrade

2 Likes

Re: Please Forgive Me, Lie Mohammed Begs Nigerians by brain54(m): 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
I don’t believe this…

After almost 8 years it’s now you want to apologize.

Seriously? I don forgive you o. But if I catch you for back yard. Only you and me. One on one eh… lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Please Forgive Me, Lie Mohammed Begs Nigerians by Tokskob2008: 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
Smh.....After una don ground the country down na begging remain
Re: Please Forgive Me, Lie Mohammed Begs Nigerians by Racoon(m): 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
"Lai Mohammed’s entire career as Minister of Information and Culture has been defined by a bewilderingly extravagant fondness for willful and easily falsifiable lies..." See yourself? Lai Mohammed life of lies.

1 Like

Re: Please Forgive Me, Lie Mohammed Begs Nigerians by GoodCane: 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
In a sane society, Lai Mohammed would have since been thrown in jail for gross stupidity and massive corruption

1 Like

Re: Please Forgive Me, Lie Mohammed Begs Nigerians by Brendaniel: 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Buhari really gave many people mind

Lai Mohammed was capping alsort thinking Cabals can win Kwara for him, Femi Adesina and Garba Shehu were something else

Laolu Akande remains the best Presidency spokesperson,

Life na turn by turn.. I remembered when Doyin Okupe, Labaran Maku, Oliseh Metuh used to insult Baba Obasanjo anyhow

Thank God Doyin Okupe went to beg Baba, he would have tasted prison like Oliseh Metuh

Wow, for 7 years plus, you supported Buhari and all these people you mentioned as his aides, now things have gone terribly wrong in the country due to what you and them did, but because you want Tinubu who also supported them to be seen in a different light, you are spoiling them, which means you know Tinubu will not be different from Buhari.

You have opened a new chapter to start afresh with Tinubu to continue from where Buhari stopped. God forbid you guys will repeat the same thing.

Nigerians have chosen Peter Obi

4 Likes

Re: Please Forgive Me, Lie Mohammed Begs Nigerians by ThoughtOfYou: 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
Nonsense. After lying all the lies in the world to please his pay masters?
Re: Please Forgive Me, Lie Mohammed Begs Nigerians by Moh247: 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
Brendaniel:

Wow, for 7 years plus, you supported Buhari and all these people you mentioned as his aides, now things have gone terribly wrong in the country due to what you and them did, but because you want Tinubu who also supported them to be seen in a different light, you are spoiling them, which means you know Tinubu will not be different from Buhari.

You have opened a new chapter to start afresh with Tinubu to continue from where Buhari stopped. God forbid you guys will repeat the same thing.

Nigerians have chosen Peter Obi

Look in the mirror and see what you've become thinking you support Obi and nobody else have the right to support anyone else

Buhari has his pros and cons.. you are free to hate him

Tinubu also have his pros and cons you are also free to hate

But don't you think tyranny is attacking random strangers bitterly for their political stand

Do you think the hate and the scar would ever end in February 25

I will like you Obi supporters to remember how media fueled Northern Massacre after Sarduna was killed by some angry youth

Reflect on the cause of Rwanda Genocide

You have attacked Father Mbaka.., Segalink, Soludo, and almost everyone .this people also have very angry supporters

Re: Please Forgive Me, Lie Mohammed Begs Nigerians by Brendaniel: 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
Moh247:

Look in the mirror and see what you've become thinking you support Obi and nobody else have the right to support anyone else

Buhari has his pros and cons.. you are free to hate him

Tinubu also have his pros and cons you are also free to hate

But don't you think tyranny is attacking random strangers bitterly for their political stand

Do you think the hate and the scar would ever end in February 25

I will like you Obi supporters to remember how media fueled Northern Massacre after Sarduna was killed by some angry youth

Reflect on the cause of Rwanda Genocide

You have attacked Father Mbaka.., Segalink, Soludo, and almost everyone .this people also have very angry supporters

You see endsars will be a child's play, you guys don't know how prepared Nigerians are, so you want us to keep quiet so you can bring in wicked leaders like Buhari and Tinubu in the name of democracy, all the people that have died in the past 7 years plus because of Buhari's incompetence did not all vote for Buhari, but they paid the price for people who voted for him, that is why you guys cannot be left alone to cause problems for others who are innocent.

If Buhari performed well we would have had little issues with Tinubu's presidential ambition but we cannot reward him for punishing us even when he knew Buhari was a failure after his first term, you can't say Tinubu made a mistake twice.

He boldly declared that it was because he wanted to be president that made him support Buhari twice to be president and it is his turn, which means if our constitution allowed a 3rd term, Tinubu will still support Buhari to finish it at the expense of lives, properties, debts, rising food price, insecurity and so on just to achieve his presidential ambition.

How do you expect Nigerians to support or not be angry with people supporting someone who is ready to sacrifice them because of his presidential ambition, are you guys alright at all.

What does Tinubu take Nigerians for?

Even some animals are treated better than what Tinubu is trying to do to Nigerians.

Do you guys understand the level of wickedness you guys are doing to Nigerians.

Haaaa!

4 Likes

Re: Please Forgive Me, Lie Mohammed Begs Nigerians by Treasure17(m): 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
If this is true, you will not die well (Yoruba version)
Re: Please Forgive Me, Lie Mohammed Begs Nigerians by Donwilson88: 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
Before we forgive you! Use the whole money you ve stolen pay for Nepa bill for North west and East or you will be stoned! Lolzzz
Re: Please Forgive Me, Lie Mohammed Begs Nigerians by Moh247: 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
Brendaniel:

You see endsars will be a child's play, you guys don't know how prepared Nigerians are, so you want us to keep quiet so you can bring in wicked leaders like Buhari and Tinubu in the name of democracy, all the people that have died in the past 7 years plus because of Buhari's incompetence did not all vote for Buhari, but they paid the price for people who voted for him, that is why you guys cannot be left alone to cause problems for others who are innocent.

If Buhari performed well we would have had little issues with Tinubu's presidential ambition but we cannot reward him for punishing us even when he knew Buhari was a failure after his first term, you can't say Tinubu made a mistake twice.

He boldly declared that it was because he wanted to be president that made him support Buhari twice to be president and it is his turn, which means if our constitution allowed a 3rd term, Tinubu will still support Buhari to finish it at the expense of lives, properties, debts, rising food price, insecurity and so on just to achieve his presidential ambition.

How do you expect Nigerians to support or not be angry with people supporting someone who is ready to sacrifice them because of his presidential ambition, are you guys alright at all.

What does Tinubu take Nigerians for?

Even some animals are treated better than what Tinubu is trying to do to Nigerians.

Do you guys understand the level of wickedness you guys are doing to Nigerians.

Haaaa!

What did ENDSars achieve after burning half of Lagos , Burning BRT burning Police station

Did Police Brutality stop?! Are Police not also part of Nigerian system?! Or did Tinubu also recruit them

ESN has been killing people since, same as untrained bandits, Just like suicide bombers where blowing up Nigeria under PDP

Look if you start violence after Tinubu's victory believe me it's you guys that would ignorantly suffer it

If Sowore supporters who are cultist also unleash terror

Kwankwaso Kwankwasiya thugs of Kano of they also start

Can you people wait

You had better stop thinking violence will stop anything even When trump lost violence stopped nothing

Same way I negeria survive full blown civil war with 3 million death

Campaigning for your candidate is your best bet, and if like violence the street is ready

Do you know your Local Government chairman, Counsellors, Lawmakers or everything is just President?!

I know my poling unit at Egbeda Ibadan and I know absolutely no Obi supporter can start any violence with thugs killing him or her

Re: Please Forgive Me, Lie Mohammed Begs Nigerians by Obaaderemi2: 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
Lies. Where's the link? These IPOB boys Sha. grin
Re: Please Forgive Me, Lie Mohammed Begs Nigerians by Brendaniel: 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
Moh247:

What did ENDSars achieve after burning half of Lagos , Burning BRT burning Police station

Did Police Brutality stop?! Are Police not also part of Nigerian system?! Or did Tinubu also recruit them

ESN has been killing people since, same as untrained bandits, Just like suicide bombers where blowing up Nigeria under PDP

Look if you start violence after Tinubu's victory believe me it's you guys that would ignorantly suffer it

If Sowore supporters who are cultist also unleash terror

Kwankwaso Kwankwasiya thugs of Kano of they also start

Can you people wait

You had better stop thinking violence will stop anything even When trump lost violence stopped nothing

Same way I negeria survive full blown civil war with 3 million death

Campaigning for your candidate is your best bet, and if like violence the street is ready

So you are telling Nigerians to support Tinubu abi?
Re: Please Forgive Me, Lie Mohammed Begs Nigerians by Moh247: 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
Brendaniel:

So you are telling Nigerians to support Tinubu abi?

Nigeria should swear with their life and support who ever they think is the most qualified

Each and every manifesto are online

Lagos State , Anambra and Kano are available

Each Candidate Anticidence from NADECO days of fight for Democracy is available

Let anyone support who they truly trust

And anyone who supports a lair and a deciever would face judgement of God, fake pictures and videos won't make people not search for real facts

But coming to my Poling Unit to cause trouble can be deadly

Hon Sugar that tried it last election was killed
Re: Please Forgive Me, Lie Mohammed Begs Nigerians by Brendaniel: 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2022
Moh247:

Nigeria should swear with their life and support who ever they think is the most qualified

Each and every manifesto are online

Lagos State , Anambra and Kano are available

Each Candidate Anticidence from NADECO days of fight for Democracy is available

Let anyone support who they truly trust

And anyone who supports a lair and a deciever would face judgement of God

But coming to my Poling Unit to cause trouble can be deadly

Hon Sugar that tried it last election was killed

And Nigerians have chosen Peter Obi....
Re: Please Forgive Me, Lie Mohammed Begs Nigerians by Moh247: 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
Brendaniel:

And Nigerians have chosen Peter Obi....

February 25 would determine if Nigeria start and end on Twitter and Nairaland
Re: Please Forgive Me, Lie Mohammed Begs Nigerians by Brendaniel: 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
Moh247:

February 25 would determine if Nigeria start and end on Twitter and Nairaland

Sometimes I wonder if it is the same Tinubu that governed 1999-2007 you people talk about or there is another one we don't know about...
Re: Please Forgive Me, Lie Mohammed Begs Nigerians by kenedyx: 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
May God in his infinite mercy punish you Lai.
Just like the zombie ranting above, Moh247, all you know is to defend evil and twist facts to suit your narrative and that of your slave masters.
You may think you're intelligent, but believe me your dignity has been sold for a plate of porridge and at the expense of your own brothers.
Tinubu may win because he's more politically Savage than the rest but that doesn't mean he's the best candidate we need atm.
And even if Obi doesn't win, no wahala, we did our best and posterity will judge us all.

1 Like

Re: Please Forgive Me, Lie Mohammed Begs Nigerians by Moh247: 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
Re: Please Forgive Me, Lie Mohammed Begs Nigerians by waice6571: 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2022
Lie Muhammed should just shut up! Not because he has no right to freedom of expression as a citizen of Nigeria but he is a key player in bringing Nigeria to its knees.

He sees nothing wrong with evil consuming the country because he's a beneficiary of corruption in the country. He has achieved his aim by amazing filthy wealth at the expense of honest hard working Nigerians. He's now looking for sympathy in the sight of the gullibles....

The blood of everyone that has died needlessly because of incompetence of APC administration will torment you and your family forever. You lied to confuse almost everyone but not me.
Re: Please Forgive Me, Lie Mohammed Begs Nigerians by franchasng: 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
Liar Mohammed, sighs undecided
Re: Please Forgive Me, Lie Mohammed Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
I'm short of words
Re: Please Forgive Me, Lie Mohammed Begs Nigerians by Minime10(f): 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
First it was El-rufai that asked for forgiveness & now Lia mohammed, next it will be buhari.
How time flies, una been tink say 8 years na 8million years grin
Re: Please Forgive Me, Lie Mohammed Begs Nigerians by techWriter3: 8:20am On Dec 31, 2022
Itsing the praises of too late to forgive sir

Please, Check my profile if you need help with your thesis, assignment, statement of purpose, dissertation, or personal statement.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Suspected Ballot Snatcher Shot Dead In Kebbi State / Hilary Clinton, Obama Would Lose To Al Gore, Dukakis / I Am Now A Local Govt. Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.