Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima (20051 Views)

Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Members Storm Court, Demand Bodejo’s Release / FG Files Terrorism Charges Against Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore President, Bodejo / Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by 77up(m): 7:27am On Dec 31, 2022
Mummiesboy:
Yes I slept well, that's why I don't beg both on line and off line like you always do. I work legitly hard for my money night and day. Lazy youth
Na who con dey beg you online ?
Na me no dey work for my money?
Online begged is cut across guy, next time you see them , look well , na your brothers plenty amongst them.

Mummy boy indeed grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by maasoap(m): 7:41am On Dec 31, 2022
Omahleigh:
Killers endorsing their fellow killers. Look at urchins celebrating endorsement from a known terrorist organisation. Desperation has driven these people to the point of seeking and celebrating endorsement from Fulani Herdsmen!! The same organisation that is responsible for the death of hundreds of thousands of farmers across Nigeria is who they're celebrating its endorsement? The same people that have crippled agriculture in Nigeria is whom they're celebrating? The same organisation which it's members were responsible for the maiming of Catholic church worshippers in Owo is who they're celebrating its endorsement?? The same Fulani Herdsmen who popularised kidnapping of travelers is whom they're now celebrating?? What is wrong with these people?? Why have you let tribalism make a fool out of you? Have you lost your soul? What is wrong with these people for god's sake?? You want to completely destroy this Nigeria because you want bragging rights? Kai! I pity this country if APC mistakenly wins. If you support BAT just to spite the Igbos, remember that we will all suffer the consequences together! You will not be given a waiver because you're APC or Yoruba. The same thing has played out over the course of 8 years under Buhari and Nigerians have never experienced this level of nail-biting poverty and insecurity. You can argue that Tinubu is cerebral, but what about his age? Will age and sickness allow him oversee his government or will it be run by proxies just as it's being done in this current administration?
Nigerians cannot afford to have another absentee president at this crucial time when our very livelihoods depends on it, especially an absentee president that is friendly with cold blooded murderers!

SANE YORUBAS, THE HANDWRITING IS ON THE WALL AND THE SIGNS HAVE NEVER MORE CLEAR! PLEASE GO AND PICK UP YOUR PVC, VOTE PETER OBI SO ALL THIS WICKEDNESS WILL END AND OUR CHILDREN CAN HAVE A BETTER BRIGHTER FUTURE. APC IS EVIL INCARNATE!!

A word is enough for the wise.

Stop wailing, it doesn't change anything. What will be, will be.
You claimed that anyone supporting Tinubu is to spite igbo candidate! Where did that come from? I'm APC member but you think I don't have any reason to vote for APC other than because I want to spite the igbos? That's a sickening conclusion.
BTW: tell your supreme monkey to close all the secret accounts he keeps in Panama in his children's name first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Mummiesboy: 7:42am On Dec 31, 2022
77up:
Na who con dey beg you online ?
Na me no dey work for my money?
Online begged is cut across guy, next time you see them , look well , na your brothers plenty amongst them.

Mummy boy indeed grin
7up indeed. When we dey drink 7up for Christmas then your father never dream to know your mother sincerely speaking because I no be your mate. Go get a life, Oga which one be my brother? Oshareh na south I come from

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Nyanabo(m): 7:43am On Dec 31, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Dying minute moves!

At this pace, I won’t be surprised if David Oyedepo endorses Tinubu.

Play your politics but leave men of God from it.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by CSTRR: 7:44am On Dec 31, 2022
Jones4190:

you will vote someone that will defend ipob and unknown gun men right?
Defend ipob?

Where did he defend ipob? Give me one example.

But didn't you vote for a president Buhari that said a fight against Boko is a fight against the North?

If Peter obi wins, he is going to be the greatest nightmare to ipob than any president can ever be.

Don't vote for a man that is defending the interest of miyetti Allah.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by maasoap(m): 7:45am On Dec 31, 2022
Nyanabo:

Play your politics but leave men of God from it.

May be men of gods like Adeboye should be left out but not the ones like Oyedepo.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:49am On Dec 31, 2022
Meaning:

All Nigerians run from any ticket with muslim as President.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by maasoap(m): 7:49am On Dec 31, 2022
Omahleigh:

Please keep quiet, if he hadn't done it, someone else would have. The traffic situation in Lagos is worse than terrible. Both LASTMA and the BRT system are not even that effective, another governor would have handled it even better.

You see, that's you agreeing that he actually did great. After you said that the only great thing he did was given Lagos state Fashola.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by MrALIVE: 7:52am On Dec 31, 2022
A very serious concern for any well meaning Nigerian especially non fulanis and christians...don't vote APC so you won't start crying after few months...don't ever vote for this Muslim/Muslim ticket
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by maasoap(m): 7:53am On Dec 31, 2022
kissdabride:
one thing about Islamic terrorist they don't even spare the Muslims
Heaven is falling not only on Christians but on Islams as well.If you think supporting mumu ticket is good thing then you are doing itself a great disservice.
You might be the first ur terrorist which you voted for maimed
Case study Kaduna & other Muslim Muslim state Governor and dep gov

You didn't make any sense despite trying hard to. Sorry.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Omahleigh(f): 8:02am On Dec 31, 2022
Danisaint112:
COPYWRITING 101

~ Do not allow you sentence/text exceed 3 lines for easy assimilation. at most 4 lines.

When your writing is well spaced, you don't only make it easy to read but you also tend to give readers the urge to keep reading.

Your comment was well articulated. You have said well.

Now what I just revealed to you is something I paid a huge and amount for plus time invested.

If you were a BATist (Tinubu supporter) I would have ignored. But this is what Obidients do for each other.

Now you article will be better read as it below.

Don't over look that tip for it will help you get more engagement in any sphere. Let keep the fire burning.
One love ❣️ wink

Thanks for the pointer, bro. I'll keep that in mind from now.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Olaolex: 8:10am On Dec 31, 2022
LOVEGINO:
I wish also but...
There is nothing like 'but' in next election. Don't be decieved by urchins with multiple monikers on nairaland. Most of them don't have pvc and if they do, they won't vote. They are only using politics as tool to spread their hatred. Very backward set of people
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Danisaint112(m): 8:20am On Dec 31, 2022
Omahleigh:

Thanks for the pointer, bro. I'll keep that in mind from now.

My pleasure smiley

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Indispensable85(m): 8:20am On Dec 31, 2022
Mummiesboy:
Is a pity selling your birthright for a plate of porridge. Are they citizens? When did people from Chad, Niger and Benin Republic Nigerians?

Cry blood
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Indispensable85(m): 8:20am On Dec 31, 2022
NickD:

Religious bigot you've been spotted

Cry blood
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Indispensable85(m): 8:22am On Dec 31, 2022
udeh3:

Yet, you want to unite NIGERIA. Just imagine if it were to be same ticket for Christians in a ruling party... The war can only be imagine

You can't give what you don't have. A daring time for Nigeria...

At the end... Love wins
God bless Nigeria

Your problem is unnecessary bitterness. Christian bodies have also endorsed Tinubu presidency in other fora. Hatred can kill.

Cry me a river.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Indispensable85(m): 8:24am On Dec 31, 2022
udeh3:

Yet, you want to unite NIGERIA. Just imagine if it were to be same ticket for Christians in a ruling party... The war can only be imagine

You can't give what you don't have. A daring time for Nigeria...

At the end... Love wins
God bless Nigeria

What was your Obi doing with sheik gumi?
Bloody hypocrite!
Cry and go sleep jooor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Indispensable85(m): 8:25am On Dec 31, 2022
bencham:
All these won't translate into votes for APC come 2023. Wait until these northerners shocked you. They won't leave their own and vote for Tinubu. You need to be with a typical northerner and understand what I mean. I live in the north and I know what am saying

So you're the only one living in the north abi?
Just cry in peace and good sleep jooor.
You're pained!
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Indispensable85(m): 8:28am On Dec 31, 2022
shineeye1:

Who else will Miyetti Allah endorse other than the Miyetti Allah alliance called APC?! It is only a pity that, after all the harrowing experiences since 2015 under the current bokoharam fulanization administration, there are still enough non muslim dunces, morrons and imbeciles in Nigeria who are prepared to proudly vote the jihadist alliance contrived by APC !
WOE upon you and Woe on your generation if you heard, saw or experienced all the nepotic atrocities under Buhari and yet want a BAT thing to continue in Nigeria - WOE upon You...

Woe unto your poverty stricken generation. Your tears shall be endless.
Una go cry blood.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Indispensable85(m): 8:28am On Dec 31, 2022
obynzo:

Oga it is the same group Kautal Hore. Do you want me to show you links?

Just cry in peace
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by franudi: 8:29am On Dec 31, 2022
Birds of a feather.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Indispensable85(m): 8:29am On Dec 31, 2022
Bede2u:
At the bolded...why? I thought APC said religion didn't matter? So why won't a Northern Christian penetrate the north?
Tinubu is the worst thing that happened to Nigerian politics

Cry blood
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by franudi: 8:29am On Dec 31, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Mummiesboy: 8:29am On Dec 31, 2022
Indispensable85:

Cry blood
Oga! this is the last day of 2022. Any government in Nigeria most favour me, from North, East, South and West. So na you go cry blood
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Indispensable85(m): 8:30am On Dec 31, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

A party that cannot win is what you are mentioning up and down the post leaving out PDP your main challenger? Why deceive yourself?

Cry and go sleep
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Indispensable85(m): 8:31am On Dec 31, 2022
onuman:

You have been crying since 2015, perhaps more than me.
Ethno-religious bigotry is what is pushing you to invite more crying and misery to yourself, and unfortunately, to others, in Nigeria, through your embrace of a political party that inflicted you with all the crying and misery.
Look at Nigeria since 2015, if your mind tells you that all has been impriovement in security and economy since 2015, you are a big liar.

You're the crying one here.
May your tears be endless.
E can pain.. Lol
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Realist777: 8:35am On Dec 31, 2022
Indispensable85:
Mynd44 lalasticlala oam4j seun

Momentum is building. Lol......
Kassim Shettima has been doing so much in the north. He has brought value to the Apc ticket.

A certain Ahmed Datti is lost in the game. Lol.......I laff oooooo

By the way no christian vice from the north would've been able to penetrate the north like Shettima has been doing. A christian vice from the north would've been a political suicide for Tinubu/Apc.
I ain't going to vote Tinubu but I never hate him for he is the greatest player in this game after Sardauna!
God punish anyone that is going to insult me!
As a realist, I give it to Oga "recruit 50 million youths into the Army to go and eat abado, ewa and cassava"
One thing a leader should have is the ability to amass and influence people!
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by kissdabride: 8:37am On Dec 31, 2022
maasoap:

You didn't make any sense despite trying hard to. Sorry.
To be forewarned is to be forearmed
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by kissdabride: 8:39am On Dec 31, 2022
Indispensable85:

Go and cry in peace mugu
I'm always at peace I'm full of peace because I serve the God of peace not allahakbomb
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by LOVEGINO(m): 8:40am On Dec 31, 2022
Olaolex:
There is nothing like 'but' in next election. Don't be decieved by urchins with multiple monikers on nairaland. Most of them don't have pvc and if they do, they won't vote. They are only using politics as tool to spread their hatred. Very backward set of people
PVC will not work in Nigeria bro.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Flows001(m): 8:44am On Dec 31, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Which of the Nassarawa states?

Is Lafia still the capital of Nassarawa state where pandora Obituary flagged off his comedy? grin
Stop deceiving yourself with crowds.
I'm from Nasarawa State and we are Obidients. I personally did not attend OBI's Nasarawa rally, likewise hundreds of thousands of Nasarawa people. But it doesn't mean our PVCs won't be used next year for Obi!!
I no get strength to Argue with you, but my advice is that you shouldn't allow crowds at Political gatherings to deceive you into thinking the crowds equal to acceptability or otherwise of a candidate.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by denny97797: 8:49am On Dec 31, 2022
Bandists and killer herdmen have endorsed Tinubu. What more signs do Nigerians want before they realise that Tinubu is the devil incarnate himself!Bandists and killer herdmen have endorsed Tinubu. What more signs do Nigerians want before they realise that Tinubu is the devil incarnate himself!...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nabena: Lai Mohammed Wants To Turn Kwara Governor To His Personal Assistant / Sanwo-Olu Appoints Prince Fatiu Akiolu As New LASAA Boss / FG To Register Cattle From Neighbouring Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.