Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima (20050 Views)

Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Members Storm Court, Demand Bodejo’s Release / FG Files Terrorism Charges Against Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore President, Bodejo / Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Olaolex: 9:04am On Dec 31, 2022
LOVEGINO:
PVC will not work in Nigeria bro.
It worked in Osun ane Ekiti. Even though there were still over voting. But it has been reduced to the minimal. With this, we can still hope things will work out next year. 2023 election determine the fate of Nigeria
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Mindcure: 9:22am On Dec 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu's Government won't leave anyone behind

Lagos works for all

Nigeria would work for all

Dedicated urchin

Who knows you?

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Henrymas(m): 9:47am On Dec 31, 2022
Not surprised! After all they are all one and thesame, blood sucking demons!
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by JOemmy(m): 10:02am On Dec 31, 2022
What is the need of this public endorsement? Everyone knows they're one with the current apc regime.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by MrALIVE: 10:07am On Dec 31, 2022
Indispensable85:
Mynd44 lalasticlala oam4j seun

Momentum is building. Lol......
Kassim Shettima has been doing so much in the north. He has brought value to the Apc ticket.

A certain Ahmed Datti is lost in the game. Lol.......I laff oooooo

By the way no christian vice from the north would've been able to penetrate the north like Shettima has been doing. A christian vice from the north would've been a political suicide for Tinubu/Apc.
some of you are not smart at all...this your lopsided analysis does not change the fact that APC have lost the christian votes in the north by this Muslim/Muslim ticket...you can continue to deny this but you will see what will happen in February.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by liasmiram2567: 10:22am On Dec 31, 2022
Olaolex:
Terrorist group endorsing the chief commandant... We can't allow terrorist sympathizer to take over the country. We have had enough

Same group Endorsed by Jonathan? And you agreed?
What do you say about Obi meeting Gumi?
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by BlazinGlory40: 10:31am On Dec 31, 2022
Indispensable85:

Cry and go sleep

You are a very funny fellow
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Olaolex: 10:37am On Dec 31, 2022
liasmiram2567:

Same group Endorsed by Jonathan? And you agreed?
What do you say about Obi meeting Gumi?
I don't reply urchin but you are lucky
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by isaiahethan: 11:11am On Dec 31, 2022
mcmurphy132:
Why is it that some people become angry whenever they hear Tinubu Lagos..

Zombidient go cry pepper

Las Las na you go cry when the time comes. May the Lord never answer your prayer to japa. You will remain here in Naija face every consequences. You better not quote me cos I don't read quotes
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by LOVEGINO(m): 11:15am On Dec 31, 2022
Olaolex:
It worked in Osun ane Ekiti. Even though there were still over voting. But it has been reduced to the minimal. With this, we can still hope things will work out next year. 2023 election determine the fate of Nigeria
Amen.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by 77up(m): 11:30am On Dec 31, 2022
Mummiesboy:
7up indeed. When we dey drink 7up for Christmas then your father never dream to know your mother sincerely speaking because I no be your mate. Go get a life, Oga which one be my brother? Oshareh na south I come from
See as you dey foam for mouth cheesy
Oshareh kee you dia smiley
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Harmony4sure(m): 11:42am On Dec 31, 2022
Is now remaining for bandits to endorse tinubusians
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by udeh3(m): 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
Indispensable85:

What was your Obi doing with sheik gumi?
Bloody hypocrite!
Cry and go sleep jooor

The problem with myopic minds...
If you want to solve a problem, you go to the unadulterated history
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by udeh3(m): 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
Indispensable85:

Your problem is unnecessary bitterness. Christian bodies have also endorsed Tinubu presidency in other fora. Hatred can kill.

Cry me a river.

Just like you'll choose BAT ahead of Obi in employing a competent staff
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by udeh3(m): 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
CSTRR:

Uniting Nigeria.
You are overrating their intelligence and patriotism.

The quickest path to winning the next elections is their concern.

Wetin concern tinubu supporters with nation building?

Very sad my brother
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by odun51587: 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
As expected. Next is Boko Haram faction. As expected. Next is Boko Haram faction. ...
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by papapchi(m): 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
Can any sane person give one good reason why Meyetti Allah will not endorse their commander in chief of terrorism in the person of Shetima? Forget about Tinubu, he is just there as a figure head, the real president contestant is Shetima the terrorist. End Nigeria now to save lives and destinies.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
Moh247:

If you like call the whole Fulani for Nigeria Terrorist... They also have votes and they are one of the major tribe atleast 20 million

ESN are killers nobody label the whole tribe terrorist

All urchins lack basic capacity to think for themselves and proudly ignorant, Where did you get the figure that all Fulani's in Nigeria are up to 20 million? grin grin grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by blacknp(m): 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
owobokiri:
Myetti Allah has endorsed all the major presidential candidates in this election.

They did same last term.

That group distributes endorsements to presidential candidates with the same zeal they distribute bullets to their victims across the country
Where is Peter Obi’s endorsement from them?
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by BlackKafka: 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
Abagworo:
Tinubu is a moving hurricane at the moment but can he sustain it till the D-Day? Obi was moving like a hurricane until Tinubu overtook him lately however the game is far from being over. From my observation Buhari and 80% of the founding members of APC have not thrown their weight behind Tinubu yet and there's no need to deny or pretend about it. The biggest hurricane might swing Atiku's or Obi's favour few weeks to election. I'm watching El-rufai and Ganduje closely as people yet to make their final decision and whose late minute actions will swing the election.

Obi's early start might have precipitated an early burn-out, so in that context, Tinubu's momentum is well-timed. All the best to everyone.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by lereinter(m): 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
Please don't do any childish voting don't vote let apc enter

The only steel that can bend this killers called apc is PDP

Vote AtikuOkowa
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Tycyborg(m): 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
Omahleigh:
Killers endorsing their fellow killers. Look at urchins celebrating endorsement from a known terrorist organisation. Desperation has driven these people to the point of seeking and celebrating endorsement from Fulani Herdsmen!! The same organisation that is responsible for the death of hundreds of thousands of farmers across Nigeria is who they're celebrating its endorsement? The same people that have crippled agriculture in Nigeria is whom they're celebrating? The same organisation which it's members were responsible for the maiming of Catholic church worshippers in Owo is who they're celebrating its endorsement?? The same Fulani Herdsmen who popularised kidnapping of travelers is whom they're now celebrating?? What is wrong with these people?? Why have you let tribalism make a fool out of you? Have you lost your soul? What is wrong with these people for god's sake?? You want to completely destroy this Nigeria because you want bragging rights? Kai! I pity this country if APC mistakenly wins. If you support BAT just to spite the Igbos, remember that we will all suffer the consequences together! You will not be given a waiver because you're APC or Yoruba. The same thing has played out over the course of 8 years under Buhari and Nigerians have never experienced this level of nail-biting poverty and insecurity. You can argue that Tinubu is cerebral, but what about his age? Will age and sickness allow him oversee his government or will it be run by proxies just as it's being done in this current administration?
Nigerians cannot afford to have another absentee president at this crucial time when our very livelihoods depends on it, especially an absentee president that is friendly with cold blooded murderers!

SANE YORUBAS, THE HANDWRITING IS ON THE WALL AND THE SIGNS HAVE NEVER MORE CLEAR! PLEASE GO AND PICK UP YOUR PVC, VOTE PETER OBI SO ALL THIS WICKEDNESS WILL END AND OUR CHILDREN CAN HAVE A BETTER BRIGHTER FUTURE. APC IS EVIL INCARNATE!!

A word is enough for the wise.

But peter obi also went to him for endorsement so what are you saying? They were not killers when obi went to them but when tinubu went they all become killers... Double standard damn
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Mummiesboy: 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
77up:
See as you dey foam for mouth cheesy
Oshareh kee you dia smiley
Mumu slowpoke.
First idiot in the last month and the last day of the year
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Ofolete: 10:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
APC is impoverishment. APC is wicked. APC is armed robbery. APC is embezzlement. APC is loot the money. APC is Naira devaluation. APC is fake. APC is anti western education. APC is lie. APC is death. APC means finish them. APC means from top to bottom. APC is deficient. APC is backwardness. APC is bomb. APC is grave. APC is gnashing of teeth. APC is war. APC is hatred. APC is agony. Avoid APC in 2023.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by mcmurphy132(m): 6:25pm On Jan 01, 2023
Las Las na you go cry when the time comes. May the Lord never answer your prayer to japa. You will remain here in Naija face every consequences. You better not quote me cos I don't read quotes[/quote]..

May you and your generation never progress..

Amen
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by ossrojustice(m): 3:45am On Jan 13, 2023
It's not wishing our country bad, the Bible says there is no peace when the wicked rule, you can't choose a bad leader and expect a good country, there are countries that are worse than Nigeria and Nigeria can get worseer,if you think Nigeria is walking for you then think about other millions of Nigeria
The pictures I attached is one reason we need to take our country back just as Obi said , this bad leaders have positioned their children to continue with looting Nigeria dry that the son of a nobody have no chance against them
Moh247:

Continue your pessimistic veiws... Na you get your mind

Nigeria would work for me and my family

In fact it is already working

Even if you hate Buhari don't wish your own country bad

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Morocco: Jonathan An Exporter Of Conflict- Buhari / Babatunde Abisuga Jailed For 24 Months For Pension Scam / Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.