Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs (1616 Views)

Supporters Excited As Oyetola Returns To Osun After Tribunal Judgement (Video) / 2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi / The Lies Of Sen.ike Ekweremadu To Ugwueme People After 16yrs In Senate (photos,) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:01am On Dec 31, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Obi transformed Anambra health sector but there were no working machines in Anambra to treat your uncle. The only working ones are both in APC states of Lagos and Sokoto.

Uche Okoye, You are such a disgrace and a curse to your family. Telling lies because of politicians while your family members die like fowl.
Na your fada be Uche Okoye, Peter Obi transformed Anambra health sector

Anambra state university teaching hospital Awka built by Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Softmirror: 10:09am On Dec 31, 2022
Ttalk:

Nyanmiri are the only one saying Tinubu should develop Osun as he developed Lagos state. But Tinubu never rule Lagos state now? Should we ask Peter Obi to equally develop Enugu, Abakaliki and Abia.

The way you guys reason eh, even a toddler suppose chop cain if he reasons like that

grin

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Tochj(m): 10:42am On Dec 31, 2022
This is exactly what I have been saying in this forum.
Iragbiji his home town is worse than a village in Chad.
Osun state is one of the worse state in Nigeria.
Ekiti and Ondo is another no go area.
But he chose to boast with Lagos.
Lagos is a FCT before Abuja.
Like what I usually ask his supporters
Who takes glory for Abuja development?
If Tinubu is praised for lagos development.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:00am On Dec 31, 2022
Tochj:
This is exactly what I have been saying in this forum.
Iragbiji his home town is worse than a village in Chad.
Osun state is one of the worse state in Nigeria.
Ekiti and Ondo is another no go area.
But he chose to boast with Lagos.
Lagos is a FCT before Abuja.
Like what I usually ask his supporters
Who takes glory for Abuja development?
If Tinubu is praised for lagos development.
That's the narrative they don't want to accept, they tag Tinubu's successors achievements in Lagos not minding the huge debt, but distance themselves from failures in Tinubu's home state, Lagos was already a cosmopolitan state before Tinubu boasts of many federal infrastructures, former British colony and federal capital, smallest State in Nigeria, most indebted state in Nigeria can only boast of few state infrastructures

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by afbstrategies: 7:01am On Jan 01, 2023
plaindealer:
Obi's anambra village abomination and ogbanje bricklayer bridge.

grin grin
An Igbo man married your sister and you have since not recovered from it. Sorry lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Saw Peter Obi's Address-wow! / P OBI FANS RAINING CORSE ON HIM FOR BEING TOO WEAK TO CHALLENGE TINUBU / Just In: I Have Respect For Tinubu, I Am Only Challenging The Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.