Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,619 members, 7,851,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:23 PM

Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs (1623 Views)

Supporters Excited As Oyetola Returns To Osun After Tribunal Judgement (Video) / 2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi / The Lies Of Sen.ike Ekweremadu To Ugwueme People After 16yrs In Senate (photos,) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Simeonjoe1: 6:41am On Dec 31, 2022
Let the contest begin...
Sammy07 LegendHero oya come here SW has been exposed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Ttalk: 6:41am On Dec 31, 2022
post=119567182:

I have travelled to all the states in Southwest I did my NYSC in Lagos started my business in Lagos before I moved it to Anambra State, my wife was born and brought up in Akure Ondo state I'm not Jay Jaycee in your region outside Lagos Southwest is backward

You are the only one that travels Nigeria, these are things that turned me off with you guys, I served in Anambra as well, I know your level of exposure and development, you guys are crude with much noise, but I won't use any of those to mock you. Just go and reflect on the gap of development that exist between SE and SW if you want to be truthful to yourself
Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Ttalk: 6:48am On Dec 31, 2022
post=119567199:

Southwest is region of mud and brown roof

Red mud abi?

Yeah, SE is the land of gold and silver. Hope that will make you have erection?
Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:49am On Dec 31, 2022
Ttalk:

[/b]

Red mud abi?

Yeah, SE is the land of gold and silver. Hope that will make you have erection?

This is Anambra Airport built under 18months without borrowing, when Ogun and Ekiti had that Anambra built airport they wanted to flex muscles after borrowing Ekiti end up building workshops and Ogun built mosque and called it airport grin grin

This is International standard airport built in Anambra without borrowing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:58am On Dec 31, 2022
Ttalk:

You are the only one that travels Nigeria, these are things that turned me off with you guys, I served in Anambra as well, I know your level of exposure and development, you guys are crude with much noise, but I won't use any of those to mock you. Just go and reflect on the gap of development that exist between SE and SW if you want to be truthful to yourself
I can swear with my life you haven't cross River Niger if you have you will not have the temerity to compare any state in West outside Lagos to Anambra if you really know Anambra state, I spent years in Lagos before relocating to Anambra State

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Ttalk: 7:02am On Dec 31, 2022
Acidosis:

He installed Aregbesola and Oyetola. True or False? cheesy

Since it's OK to steal Ambode's successes for Tinubu, it should also be OK to steal Oyetola's failures to the crook.

Why must every aggression be channel towards Tinubu, what relationship exist between you and Tinubu that you must link every discussion to him.

How many Yoruba guy will wake up and started dishing derogatory comment about, Kalu, Ikpeazu or Obiano, we are seeing all this as hate and it's been noted.

But get this at the back of your mind, that SW is not as docile as the north you called different names because Buhari is in power, SW is ready and prepared to return brimstone with your pebbles, we will serve you in hundred fold whatever you dish to us.

Tinubu will win the election, you will only cry and curse when you are tired you will keep quiet.

As far as Nigeria is exist, SW will always have it's own share, just remember your people are scattered in the SW doing their business without molestation or harassment, don't push it to a situation where online argument will degenerate to attacks, then you will wish you had not started the tribal war
Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:04am On Dec 31, 2022
Ttalk:

Why must every aggression be channel towards Tinubu, what relationship exist between you and Tinubu that you must link every discussion to him.

How many Yoruba guy will wake up and started dishing derogatory comment about, Kalu, Ikpeazu or Obiano, we are seeing all this as hate and it's been noted.

But get this at the back of your mind, that SW is not as docile as the north you called different names because Buhari is in power, SW is ready and prepared to return brimstone with your pebbles, we will serve you in hundred fold whatever you dish to us.

Tinubu will win the election, you will only cry and curse when you are tired you will keep quiet.

As far as Nigeria is exist, SW will always have it's own share, just remember your people are scattered in the SW doing their business without molestation or harassment, don't push it to a situation where online argument will degenerate to attacks, then you will wish you had not started the tribal war
No be today yash dey back and you think you have monopoly of violence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Obidient4life2: 7:06am On Dec 31, 2022
Ttalk:

You are mumu man. Obidient4life. I drove all the way from Abuja to Lagos but can only see 1 poster of Obi LP by the roadside, any person that respond to you guys online noise is just wasting his time.

You are all empty, blocked head, lazy, myopic and very crude. You brag when there no need to, you shout when you should be silent, you laugh when you should be crying. Everything about you is measuring dick, when indeed you are at the bottom of the ladder.

Another clownish statement. When did poster become the only means of advertising? Wake up! This is 2022. LP party posters have been put were it's effective! We are not dumb fellows like you that doesn't know where their strength lies!
You said something in your skull , but it's obvious you mistake quantity of waste in your empty head and something!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by tamdun: 7:07am On Dec 31, 2022
Ttalk:

Nyanmiri are the only one saying Tinubu should develop Osun as he developed Lagos state. But Tinubu never rule Lagos state now? Should we ask Peter Obi to equally develop Enugu, Abakaliki and Abia.

The way you guys reason eh, even a toddler suppose chop cain if he reasons like that
They are definition of stupid
Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Ttalk: 7:09am On Dec 31, 2022
post=119567434:

This is Anambra Airport built under 18months without borrowing, when Ogun and Ekiti had that Anambra built airport they wanted to flex muscles after borrowing Ekiti end up building workshops and Ogun built mosque and called it airport grin grin

This is an International standard airport built in Anambra without borrowing

I don't know how old are you, but your level of reasoning stinks below a stark illiterate.

Tell me, because Anambra built Airport, does that mean Ekiti or Ogun State must build one.?

Must each state have the same priority?

Must I cook jollof rice and chicken because my neighbor prepared one, stop dickk measuring, SW and SE are not on the same level of development, that is the truth, you can keep on covering your inferiority complex with pictures that don't translate to the overall measures of development.
Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:13am On Dec 31, 2022
Ttalk:

I don't know how old are you, but your level of reasoning stinks below a stark illiterate.

Tell me, because Anambra built Airport, does that mean Ekiti or Ogun State must build one.?

Must I cook jollof rice and chicken because my neighbor prepared one, stop dickk measuring, SW and SE are not on the same level of development, that is the truth, you can keep on covering your inferiority complex with pictures that don't translate to the overall measures of development.
See the nonsense both states built after they heard that Anambra built airport grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by nedu666: 7:16am On Dec 31, 2022
BigDick70inch:

Mumu.......
Tinubu......singlehandedly/successful govern Lagos for those 8yrs without no allocation and thru severe victimisation from fg but still didn't plunge Lagos to debt.....

He was the pathfinder......while other governors simply worked in his footsteps/key to his plan to achieve success.......... remember he raised dem too

So he sud e deserve Lagos glory......

Lies. Lagos received all the state allocation from the federal government. It received all the local govt allocation for 6 years. Obasanjo only withheld the allocation for 2 years which yaradua paid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:17am On Dec 31, 2022
Ttalk:

I am compering Tinubu's state of origin Osun and Anambra, his men control Osun for 16yrs Osun ended up most indebted state with nothing to show

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by nedu666: 7:18am On Dec 31, 2022
Ttalk:

Look Anambra state doesn't have the number of bridge in my districts alone not to talk of the entire state. You guys are far behind in infrastructure and development. Villages in my place are better than all those rubbish you post online. You guys are too dull to even see your shortcomings.

Bla bla bla. Show us pics of ur place. Backward villagers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Ttalk: 7:21am On Dec 31, 2022
Obidient4life2:

Another clownish statement. When did poster become the only means of advertising? Wake up! This is 2022. LP party posters have been put were it's effective! We are not dumb fellows like you that doesn't know where their strength lies!
You said something in your skull , but it's obvious you mistake quantity of waste in your empty head and something!

The frustration is real bro. It's no longer campaign for Obi, it's now direct attack and abuse on non Obidient people.

Tell me, did I insult you on this topic before you came in with your toxic opinion. When it comes to content writing, abeg me and you no dey the same level, just maintain your lane and get off my mention.

Am discussing with Anambra1son that I thought has some level of sanity in him and not you, Nzogbu nzogbu village goon
Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Ttalk: 7:23am On Dec 31, 2022
nedu666:

Bla bla bla. Show us pics of ur place. Backward villagers

I won't show you nada, I will only be laughing at the madness many of you are displaying online here. It speaks volume about your inner insecurity
Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by nedu666: 7:24am On Dec 31, 2022
Ttalk:

When a nigga loses an argument and starts threatening violence grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:26am On Dec 31, 2022
nedu666:

grin cheesy na their way grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by nedu666: 7:28am On Dec 31, 2022
Ttalk:

I won't show you nada, I will only be laughing at the madness many of you are displaying online here. It speaks volume about your inner insecurity

Ur tears are sweet. U hve over 2000 comments on lgbos and think u are normal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Ttalk: 7:30am On Dec 31, 2022
nedu666:

Ur tears are sweet. U hve over 2000 comments on lgbos and think u are normal

Nzogbu nzogbu
Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Ttalk: 7:33am On Dec 31, 2022
nedu666:

Which argument? I have told you no sane SW person should discuss development with SE, it's absurdity because we are not on the same page of development, if that's too big for you to understand you can hit your head on the wall, it's none of my business
Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by plaindealer: 7:35am On Dec 31, 2022
This is what Obi built for Anambra people.

When they brag and say obi built Anambra university teaching hospital, this is what they are talking about.

And this vision less, useless, mediocre and incompetent village ipob nuisance wants to rule Nigeria.

That useless ipob fool must be out of his mind..

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by plaindealer: 7:37am On Dec 31, 2022
Obi's anambra village abomination and ogbanje bricklayer bridge.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by obyrich(m): 7:38am On Dec 31, 2022
post=119567885:

See the nonsense both states built after they heard that Anambra built airport grin
This is very disgraceful. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:50am On Dec 31, 2022
plaindealer:

When they brag and say obi built Anambra university teaching hospital, this is what they are talking about.

And this vision less, useless, mediocre and incompetent village ipob nuisance wants to rule Nigeria.

grin grin
Hospital built by Peter Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:53am On Dec 31, 2022
plaindealer:

grin grin

Can we see the hospital Tinubu's men built in Osun after 16yrs in Power

Obi transformed Anambra health sector

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by plaindealer: 7:56am On Dec 31, 2022
obi's rubbish and mediocre village hospital in anambra village..

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Acidosis(m): 8:27am On Dec 31, 2022
Ttalk:

You're running ma.d because of your anti-igbo antics and rhetorics.

I'm from Kogi state, Okun to be precise. I dare you to insult Dino Melaye, Yahaya Bello, Ibrahim Idris, Abubakar Audu, Smart Adeyemi, and all the politicians that have ever come out from that region, including our very own James Faleke (Tinubu's boy) from Kogi West - but currently representing Ikeja Constituency in Lagos grin grin

You think I care about any of these bas.tafds from your region and mine who have made life miserable for the average Nigerian?

Thunder fire you and all the politicians from Lagos and Kogi altogether. Ediota.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Wickedfacts: 9:17am On Dec 31, 2022
post=119568854:

He so transformed Anambra that the useful people in Anambra ran away to Lagos. It is ugly dregs of the society like you who remain there.

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Wickedfacts: 9:23am On Dec 31, 2022
post=119568854:

Obi transformed Anambra health sector but there were no working machines in Anambra to treat your uncle. The only working ones are both in APC states of Lagos and Sokoto.

Uche Okoye, You are such a disgrace and a curse to your family. Telling lies because of politicians while your family members die like fowl.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Wickedfacts: 9:25am On Dec 31, 2022
plaindealer:
obi's rubbish and mediocre village hospital in anambra village..
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs by Ttalk: 9:52am On Dec 31, 2022
Acidosis:

You're running ma.d because of your anti-igbo antics and rhetorics.

I'm from Kogi state, Okun to be precise. I dare you to insult Dino Melaye, Yahaya Bello, Ibrahim Idris, Abubakar Audu, Smart Adeyemi, and all the politicians that have ever come out from that region, including our very own James Faleke (Tinubu's boy) from Kogi West - but currently representing Ikeja Constituency in Lagos grin grin

You think I care about any of these bas.tafds from your region and mine who have made life miserable for the average Nigerian?

Thunder fire you and all the politicians from Lagos and Kogi altogether. Ediota.

I don't get your point, are you normal abi na frustration?

What consign me with the hole you crawl from? Get out of my mention this confused man.

You don't care about politics and politicians but you spent your lifetime on political section of Nairaland, what are you doing here exactly, to consult with Dibia or to learn bitcoin?

You have lost your mind

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reality Check: Peter Obi Will Not Win The Election Next Month. / Buhari Regime Using Fuel Scarcity, Naira Notes To Suppress My Ambition - Tinubu / Emefiele’s Appearance Before The Reps Ad Hoc Committee [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.