Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC (8427 Views)

Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. / PVCs: 6.7 Million Uncollected In 17 States, INEC Targets Markets / Lagos INEC yet to receive results 24 hours after (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by Terror48: 10:32am On Dec 31, 2022
I just collected mine,and you know who I will be voting for
Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by Osibajo2023: 10:34am On Dec 31, 2022
TechtraGadgets:

You think you're anonymous because you're posting with the China phone your aunty bought you.

You will face the consequences you spoilt pieces of shit.
let's come across, I wan tell u something

1 Like

Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by MrColdsweat: 10:36am On Dec 31, 2022
KingKO22:

The one you have been voting since 1999 nko ?

You chop koboko right?

Eran iya ni awon flatinoooos yi oo grin
And they will be bragging on top of failure grin

Modified
The MOD that modifies flatinoooos to Igbo is mad gan oo
Yu want make I chop ban abi grin
Yoruba and mouth. Shebi one kazeem was almost killed at the 2019 poll for trying to stop igbo from voting. Una rush am go hospital.

If you have that same rubbish in your mind for 2023 election then you should also prepare to meet your maker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by Ethanegos(m): 10:40am On Dec 31, 2022
Salvador1:
I got mine on 23rd this month.
Here in Lagos.

Please where did you collect?
Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by almasterpiece(m): 10:44am On Dec 31, 2022
Osibajo2023:
hope it is not in Lagos, Lagos election will be tough, if you are caught voting for another part, aside Asiwaju, be ready to face the consequences. I warn you
No one has monopoly to violence. The last time I checked Adolf Hitler is dead. Except you are his reincarnation. If you're, what happened to him will still happen to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by Tobijays: 10:45am On Dec 31, 2022
MrColdsweat:

Them never born any bastard wey fit stop igboman from voting his choice. Not even the urinating drugdealer.
sha come out and vote
Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by FamTomx2(m): 10:56am On Dec 31, 2022
Roboto11:
Many of them were arrested in India.

Moslem Skull miners in Lagos are the major hit, most of them are in various prisons.
Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by id911(m): 10:58am On Dec 31, 2022
Doyou2019:

Not good enough!
INEC bosses are doing their best and making all the right moves to ensure we have credible elections, but you see their staff in the different LGAs, particularly in Lagos ehn?
Most of those guys are not only incompetent but also corrupt.
My brother had an experience recently where after waiting for hours at the LG, he was told his PVC wasn't ready and that he had to return in a fortnight. He told me his instincts wouldn't just take that, as one who only filed to have his PVC replaced. He decided to try another official, and out came the card!
It appears as though INEC staff in Lagos are intent on frustrating voters so that the politicians they're working for can profit from the disenfranchisement of those they feel would vote against them.
We need to expose these sharp practices.
And he can't report to INEC headquarters his experience? He's educated, he should know what to do and the right channels to do that so other people won't go through the same bitter experience.

1 Like

Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by Doyou2019: 11:03am On Dec 31, 2022
id911:

And he can't report to INEC headquarters his experience? He's educated, he should know what to do and the right channels to do that so other people won't go through the same bitter experience.

We are currently on that. Already, we have reported it to a media house in Lagos, which INEC"s Festus Okoye frequents.
Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by id911(m): 11:03am On Dec 31, 2022
Ethanegos:

INEC has office in every LGA, go to the LGA that you registered and get your PVC
Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 31, 2022
My vote is for Peter Omoluabi Obi

1 Like

Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by StrongAlphMale: 11:13am On Dec 31, 2022
Osibajo2023:
hope it is not in Lagos, Lagos election will be tough, if you are caught voting for another part, aside Asiwaju, be ready to face the consequences. I warn you

Be rest assured that Obi is the next president of Nigeria come 2023
Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by bonnyhope: 11:21am On Dec 31, 2022
gozmok1:
LP will win Lagos inshallah

That is if Tinubu no use hm boys scatter ground

The man is desperate
Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by bonnyhope: 11:22am On Dec 31, 2022
Jostoman:
its a lie, lagos state are making it difficult for people to collect their pvc most especially if you are not yoruba.

Thus is not so in my area

Inec even work during public holidays
Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by yahoodetector: 11:26am On Dec 31, 2022
Osibajo2023:

And who are you to threaten people to vote for A-sick-waju? Try any nonsénse on election day and you will be beaten black and blue and nothing will happen because the electoral act covers it

2 Likes

Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by Menclothing: 11:28am On Dec 31, 2022
I never expect sanwolu to win 2019 witg what i was reading on nairaland then
He won with 2/3

1 Like

Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by Enumerator(m): 11:30am On Dec 31, 2022
Every sensible nigerian voting OBi
1Dray:
I collected my PVC couple of days ago, I'm supporting and voting Peter Obi.
Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by foxxydude: 11:31am On Dec 31, 2022
omoharry:
You are hilarious

cool
Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by gbaskiboy: 11:34am On Dec 31, 2022
Osibajo2023:
Is this a threat or what? What happened to freedom of association and freedom to vote one's candidate? Don't be a tool to destabilize Nigeria, let Individual exercise their right to vote irrespective of their tribe and religion.
Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by Osibajo2023: 11:57am On Dec 31, 2022
gbaskiboy:
Is this a threat or what? What happened to freedom of association and freedom to vote one's candidate? Don't be a tool destabilize Nigeria, let Individual to exercise their right to vote irrespective of their tribe and religion
we won't allow this flat head people to spoil Lagos for us, always running away from their Region and claim to develop other regions
Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by Edomi: 11:59am On Dec 31, 2022
I transferred my PVC to Ipaja, where can I collect it?
Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by uctomide(m): 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
INEC ETI-OSA is really tiring

I did my registration in 2021, I was at the office thrice but couldn't get my PVC, majority of those who created various scenes were given.

After taking details of those present, INEC ETI-OSA officials would go in and start calling names of those not present, how they got those names I don't know. Hundreds of people who submitted their details and official will come out to give 5-10 people PVC.

Kudos to Mr Pascal (INEC ETI-OSA official) he is really doing a good job.

I would have to try again later, hopefully I would get mine
Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by Freethinker87: 12:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
Osibajo2023:

There were far greater threats in 2015, even the Oba of Lagos threatened to drown the Igbos in the lagoon should they vote against Tinubu's choice. cheesy grin Go and look at the result and see how the Igbos respond to threats. They voted overwhelmingly for Jimi Agbeje and dared the consequences. Ambode won the Gubernatorial election by a mere 90,000 votes. Alimosho saved his ass.

You don't seem to understand the Igbos much. Don't worry, you'll learn.
Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by id911(m): 12:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
Edomi:
I transferred my PVC to Ipaja, where can I collect it?
How people continue to ask this question is beyond me. There's INEC office in every LGA and Ipaja is not an exception.
Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by Salvador1: 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ethanegos:

festac Lagos
Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by g4gerald: 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
Osibajo2023:
My friend go and sit down, is this the new strategy now, to discourage voters? All these strategy for a man that created Lagos. Listen, Obidients are not afraid, we'll match them eye for eye, tooth for tooth, gun for gun anyhow they want it, we'll give it to them. No be only them sabi mad

1 Like

Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by IGoComotYaTeeth: 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
Osibajo2023:
Get away you nincompoop
Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by RPG2020(m): 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
Roboto11:
Many of them were arrested in India.

Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by Libera: 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
1Dray:

We will vote massively for Obi in Lagos. We won't be threaten in our country Nigeria. Threat won't work this time. It's fire for fire.
Nkita, oh so Nigeria the Zoo, has suddenly become your country because of Obi the Igbo agenda, no more Biafra or death, don't worry next year all of una go hear wen and see shege for this country after HE Bola Ahmed Tinubu has been sworn in as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by Tozocalamity: 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2022
Osibajo2023:
no amount of treat or intimidation wil stop the iminient loss of your party at the polls. Dont test the collective resolve of millions of nigerians to elect obi their president. dont dare, it wont end well.
Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by deeva2: 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
JAGABAN LOKAN.

MY PVC IS TINUBU/SHETTIMA.

Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by drlateef: 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
foxxydude:
Many of the owners have Japa
Some have died
Some are in yabaleft

Some are homosexuals
Some are disgruntled Zombidiots
Some of them have decided to go back home as IPOB members.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ajaero: Most Governors In Review Committee Not Paying Minimum Wage / Edo Aluminium Association To Embark On 2-Day Protest Over High Cost Of Materials / Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.