Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC (8425 Views)

Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. / PVCs: 6.7 Million Uncollected In 17 States, INEC Targets Markets / Lagos INEC yet to receive results 24 hours after (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by ire803386: 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
This actually bad if we are being sincere because new registrants are not getting their PVC it's just the old ones which is around 7million already and APC claiming they have 5million members with PVC in Lagos alone.

Workch:
Not bad, considering that over 7milllionbhas been collected. Most of them will vote against APC
Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by Phantom233: 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
It took INEC over 3 months to process the pvc yet they want to distribute it to the several millions of voter's under 3weeks is that possible? angry
Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by 1Dray(m): 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2022
Osibajo2023:
hope it is not in Lagos, Lagos election will be tough, if you are caught voting for another part, aside Asiwaju, be ready to face the consequences. I warn you

See a renowned coward issuing threat. You looking for a full blown war, ba? You nor like yourself again, ba? Shey you want use your life do sacrifice for one old bat like that, ba? Shey ori ope?
Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by lagosrd: 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
kc80:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/2023-uncollected-pvcs-rise-to-1720416-in-lagos/

Let me teach Nigerians one hack. The moment you take Lagos away from them. You finish them technically. So Lagos must be liberated first.
Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by Mrseriousman: 12:43am On Jan 01, 2023
FamTomx2:

Moslem Skull miners in Lagos are the major hit, most of them are in various prisons.

FAMTOMX2 is a criminal, a pick pocket thief, a self confessed ritualist, a scammer and an armed robber.

He robs in Lagos and goes to Benue to sell his loots . He doubles as male and female on nairaland , guys beware of him before he will dupe you guys with his female moniker at prettygirl200.

He stole my bike and disappeared until he came to my thread to request for my car pictures . I refused because he uses the plate numbers to trace his victims houses and he termed me a scammer .

He will always log off before logging into the female account. Just monitor these 2 monikers and confirm for yourselves.( FAMTOMX2/prettygirl200) FamTomx2 died Dec 2, 2022
Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by Trapnews: 3:28am On Jan 01, 2023
1Dray:

We will vote massively for Obi in Lagos. We won't be threaten in our country. Threat won't work this time. It's fire for fire.
grin
When will Nigerians have sense? Even Pitoobi's children that will benefit directly will not type this. Better put your hope in God and what makes you think that Pitoobi will do better than Jagaban that is more qualified?
Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by 1Dray(m): 3:51am On Jan 01, 2023
Trapnews:

grin
When will Nigerians have sense? Even Pitoobi's children that will benefit directly will not type this. Better put your hope in God and what makes you think that Pitoobi will do better than Jagaban that is more qualified?

But why are you pained by my comment. It's fire for fire. We can any no longer allow just anyone decide our future and that of our children. We will fight to install a trusted person with integrity, not someone riddled with corruption and shedding deals.
Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by Trapnews: 3:55am On Jan 01, 2023
1Dray:

But why are you pained by my comment. It's fire for fire. We can any no longer allow just anyone decide our future and that of our children. We will fight to install a trusted person with integrity, not some riddled with corruption and shedding deals.
OK, just stay safe.
Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by 1Dray(m): 3:56am On Jan 01, 2023
Trapnews:

OK, just stay safe.

You too.
Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by Ifogift007: 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2023
Roboto11:
Many of them were arrested in India.
Wasiu
Re: Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC by Ifogift007: 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2023
Osibajo2023:
hope it is not in Lagos, Lagos election will be tough, if you are caught voting for another part, aside Asiwaju, be ready to face the consequences. I warn you
Thug....in a relevant society u should be locked ��� up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Restructure Nigeria, Gani Adams Charges Tinubu / 22 Parties Meet, Propose Policy Framework For Buhari / Insecurity: Lagos Places Security Agencies On Red Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.