Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,013 members, 7,828,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) (30688 Views)

Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) / El-rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State (Photos) / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by Scamburster(m): 3:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
Sweetplum:
Go on. You deserve to be president
One love.
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by sultry69(m): 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2022
post=119575967:

Urchins doesn't know what will hit them in few days time, while Tinubu is throwing money in the North and making their elite richer, Obi is penetrating North through the right channels
Obituary, I think you should know more than this, as a senior obituary,you will know what up by febuary because most of you know nothing about those Northerners
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
Scamburster:

One love.
I never declare my support yet o
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by Scamburster(m): 4:00pm On Dec 31, 2022
Sweetplum:

I never declare my support yet o
You doesn't need to declare, but you used to be casting before.
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by Orch1981: 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
So na kaduna be like this suffer no go finish for Nigeria ooo
Na animals dey live here or human being
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by Olaolex: 4:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
Blaze14k:

You always mention ipob briafra and so on buh if we say we want to go our separate way u still wont leave us. Are you guys crazy or something cos u wont let us go yet u hate us. What sort of double standard is this?
You should not have replied that chief urchin. Senseless people don't deserve your attention. Learn to use your time for profitable things. Those guys are as useless as mess

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by Blaze14k: 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2022
Olaolex:
You should not have replied that chief urchin. Senseless don't deserve your attention. Learn to use your time for profitable things. Those guys are as useless as mess

I understand ur point buh to be frank the misinformation that started since 1960's is still goin on till date.
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by Igboslayer: 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
Eeeyah too little too late.
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by IgOga(m): 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
Election will come and go and someone will win and others will loose. That is the game of democracy. Abusing yourselves over northern states is the height of political nativity. Those in that picture may meet PDP and APC agent tomorrow a d change their mind
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by bishopkay: 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
garfield1:

As far as obi fails woefully there,he can't win
LMAO not when he gets at least 15% around (and he will) and the others scatter the rest amongst themselves. We have NC and especially Southern votes to consolidate victory. BTW we are getting nothing less than 500k votes from Kaduna. Even Katsina, we are getting protest votes from there. We dey ground.

Now could you tell me how Bola can win this election without some how managing to harvest 80% of buhari's northern votes?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by garfield1: 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2022
bishopkay:

LMAO not when he gets at least 15% around (and he will) and the others scatter the rest amongst themselves. We have NC and especially Southern votes to consolidate victory. BTW we are getting nothing less than 500k votes from Kaduna. Even Katsina, we are getting protest votes from there. We dey ground.

Now could you tell me how Bola can win this election without some how managing to harvest 80% of buhari's northern votes?

Highest you can get in kaduna is 200k but you will lose woefully in kano,katsina,sokoto.tinubu margin there wi cancel obi victory in se/ss.tinubu is likely to win nc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by Olaolex: 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
Blaze14k:

I understand ur point buh to be frank the misinformation that started since 1960's is still goin on till date.
Those guys know the truth but the have refused to let it set them free. No amoumt of explanation, correction and sermon will change them. They are bent on derriving joy in doing evil. I pity their generation to come

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by bishopkay: 4:59pm On Dec 31, 2022
garfield1:

Highest you can get in kaduna is 200k but you will lose woefully in kano,katsina,sokoto.tinubu margin there wi cancel obi victory in se/ss.tinubu is likely to win nc.
"Tinubu margin in the north will cancel Obi's victory in SE SS" Like you mean total votes Obi will get from 2 REGIONS? grin cheesy Now I want to smoke what it is y'all APC folks smoke. The high is scintillating. Why didn't those margins cancel out GEJ's victory in 2011? How does Bola hope to get those margins by the way, with 2 strong contenders from the region, Atiku and Kwakwanso? Oh I forgot y'all are expecting Kwakwanso to step down abi? LMAO.

Bola will win NC? How? Y'all are banking on kwara, Kogi. Only Plateau State voters population from previous records is twice theirs and Obi will get 25% from Kogi. He will win Benue, Plateau, and at least 40% of Nasarawa votes. He will also win the FCT. So which North Central are you talking about that Bola will win? About Kaduna, you seem to forget GEJ polled 1 million from there in 2011 ohh. Wake up man 500k votes from Kaduna is very feasible. About Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, Bola can't and won't win those states. I'll be here to remind you.

Then I asked you a Simple question earlier. How does Bola hope to win this election without 80% of buhari's votes? What magic does he hope to pull? He has no strongholds, save the SW which is being heavily contested with him too. My verdict, Bola cannot win this election don't waste your vote.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by Slurity(m): 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
Validated:
Obi is sure of 50% of Kaduna. We need to change the game in Kebbi to 30%
hahaha. No be only 50% na 100%. OBI WILL NOT SEE SECOND IN ANY STATE IN THE NORTH. EVEN CENTRAL NOT. GO AND NOTE THIS IN YOUR DAIRY. THE WHOLE NORTH WILL BE SHARED BETWEEN PDP AND APC.
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by Jogs1900: 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2022
garfield1:

Highest obi will get in kaduna is 25%.obi is dividing atiku's kad votes
I don't see Obi getting up to 25% in kaduna.Dont forget that NNPP is there too
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
Waste of energy, time, resources and paper!

Lots just sunbathing for no just cause
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by Mrmb: 5:26pm On Dec 31, 2022
Bluntguy:
Southern Kaduna is on lockdown for Peter Obi. Make no urchin try quote me, before thunder fire am.

The Kaduna you claim is on lockdown for him won't give him 10% of its vote come election day grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by Ogurube: 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2022
You. Are. A. Clown �

NgeneUkwenu:
comedians..
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
Validated:
Obi is sure of 50% of Kaduna. We need to change the game in Kebbi to 30%
really? Is kebbi APC?
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
Sweetplum:
Go on. You deserve to be president
be plain and stop deceiving yourself
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by athaboi(f): 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
BATified2023:
the Igbo project will go d Biafra propaganda way

No big deal

They did more than this at d peak of their Biafra madness
cry cry baby hahahahahaha crying and wailing in everywhere trend....do you know the funny thing?? In all this, you shall remain a poor man
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by ogundeleai(m): 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
Esamo danu ara yín dùn.... Olorun kò binu so.. Igbeyin nio dùn oloku ada yín
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2022
bukky1994:
be plain and stop deceiving yourself
Did I deceive you? Abi why you dey drink syrup ontop my matter?
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by Peppysco: 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2022
post=119575967:

Urchins doesn't know what will hit them in few days time, while Tinubu is throwing money in the North and making their elite richer, Obi is penetrating North through the right channels

You guys still don't understand, majority of the North will never vote for an omo Igbo, that's because you guys don't have good moral, social and political relationships. I mean, how many months was it ago you all called them many despicable names, even to the point of calling them animals?
How many month ago was it that you still called the Yorubas many unprinted names, and these are the same people you want on your side, you better wake up dude, it's payback time. You all will reap the fruits of your discord and hatred by February, body go tell una wotowoto.
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2022
[quote author= post=119575793]Grassroots evangelism in Kaduna State.[/quote

History will recall he tried. But trust me, it's deeper than that. East will rule but not now. The mentality of 70% of Easterners is not ripe for leadership. But they will surely rule someday for sure if we remain one.
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by garfield1: 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2022
bishopkay:

"Tinubu margin in the north will cancel Obi's victory in SE SS" Like you mean total votes Obi will get from 2 REGIONS? grin cheesy Now I want to smoke what it is y'all APC folks smoke. The high is scintillating. Why didn't those margins cancel out GEJ's victory in 2011? How does Bola hope to get those margins by the way, with 2 strong contenders from the region, Atiku and Kwakwanso? Oh I forgot y'all are expecting Kwakwanso to step down abi? LMAO.

Bola will win NC? How? Y'all are banking on kwara, Kogi. Only Plateau State voters population from previous records is twice theirs and Obi will get 25% from Kogi. He will win Benue, Plateau, and at least 40% of Nasarawa votes. He will also win the FCT. So which North Central are you talking about that Bola will win? About Kaduna, you seem to forget GEJ polled 1 million from there in 2011 ohh. Wake up man 500k votes from Kaduna is very feasible. About Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, Bola can't and won't win those states. I'll be here to remind you.

Then I asked you a Simple question earlier. How does Bola hope to win this election without 80% of buhari's votes? What magic does he hope to pull? He has no strongholds, save the SW which is being heavily contested with him too. My verdict, Bola cannot win this election don't waste your vote.

Assuming tinubu,atiku and kwankwaso each gets 4 mil from ne/nw and obi gets 600k there while obi gets 4 mil from se/ss,has tinubu not nullified obi's lead?
Benue and plateau does not give bloc votes but kwara and niger usually gives bloc votes.in 2011 and 2015,gej won benue plateau by 100k votes.in 2019,atiku won both states by less than 50k votes.nasarawa just like those two states do not give bloc votes.buhari used to lose nasarawa by less than 50k votes.most of those that will vote obi are those that were with pdp so he can't get 40%.highest is 30%.buhari won there in 2019 by 8000 votes.buhari usually wins niger and kwara by 300k votes and obi is very weak here.highest he csn get is 10%.even if atiku wins niger,obi will fail woefully.but tinubu will do very well in benue,plateau and nasarawa so you see why tinubu will likely win nc..
Gej polled 1 mil in kaduna when there was manual accreditation but got 400k in 2015.atiku got 600k in kad and 300k were from southern kaduna.that means their average vote is 300k and not all will vote obi.highest he can get is 200k..
At least bola has sw as his base. Where does atiku has? The north is not his base,he has never won there.he lost his unit and narrowly won Adamawa.as of now,many xtians in Adamawa and taraba will vote obi and maybe tinubu.kwankwaso is very strong in bauchi but tinubu completely owns yobe and borno...
In nw,atiku is only sure of sokoto but wamakko is making it difficult.apc dominates zamfara and kebbi.sokoto us 50 50.kwankwaso is taking kano with tinubu 2nd...
Tinubu just needs 60% of the sw and 40% of the north while matching atiku in se ss
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by ariesbull: 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
lansile:
Atiku is not a tribal bigot, he married a Yoruba woman,
Tinubu is not a religion bigot, he married Christian
Obi is what? ---------- Fill in the gap
busuuu

Obi isn't a tribal bigot, he married from Akwa Ibom
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by Salvador1: 7:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
Mitsurugi:

Obi is not married to an Ibo woman. I hope you know. Nkapi!
nkapi!
Bros u dey vex oo

Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by FlordFlorez(m): 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
Wickedfacts:
Story
So Anambra 1st son is same entity as Peter Obi?

Are we voting the latter or the former??

Stop this derailing.
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by pedi(m): 8:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
Amaggedon:
Obi is dividing atiku's vote in APC states? Lol una be fools for this APC truely.
When you talk always get your fact. Kaduna is divided into two southern kaduna and northern kaduna, the northern kaduna is ware apc and pdp will struggle for vote, and the southern kaduna have never voted apc el rufai won his election in kd because he rig the election everybody knows that, in southern kaduna there 11 local government with a total population of around 1.5 million people, the southern kaduna have been the strong hold of pdp for ages, but with the recent killing on daily basis and atiku statement about the killing is really not good at all, do you no he has to go to southern kaduna as beg them to vote him since he no the SK has been a strong hold of pdp, but now as am telling you the labour party has a strong presence here. Out of 6 people in southern kaduna 4 are voting LP while two are Pdp, apc are no ware to be found. Am telling you this caused am from southern kaduna. 2019 election el rufai cancelled about 5 lga result in southern kaduna just to prove a point for his MM ticket, this are fact available for you to read online but am giving you first hand information. Thank God bvas is available now let me see how he intend to cancel result.
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by hamedvision2030: 9:59pm On Dec 31, 2022
Stop doing this to yourself.
What's all these embarrassment all about bayii?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pa Akintola Williams Dies At 104 / Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria / Young Nigerians Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Gov Bala Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.