Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) (30690 Views)

Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) / El-rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State (Photos) / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by franchasng: 10:22pm On Dec 31, 2022
BATified2023:
the Igbo project will go d Biafra propaganda way

No big deal

They did more than this at d peak of their Biafra madness
...and the Yoruba Tinubu project will go the MKO Abiola way as usual, funny enough MKO was even more popular and healthier than Baba Bala Blu Bulaba crooner cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by bishopkay: 1:51am On Jan 01, 2023
garfield1:

Assuming tinubu,atiku and kwankwaso each gets 4 mil from ne/nw and obi gets 600k there while obi gets 4 mil from se/ss,has tinubu not nullified obi's lead?
Benue and plateau does not give bloc votes but kwara and niger usually gives bloc votes.in 2011 and 2015,gej won benue plateau by 100k votes.in 2019,atiku won both states by less than 50k votes.nasarawa just like those two states do not give bloc votes.buhari used to lose nasarawa by less than 50k votes.most of those that will vote obi are those that were with pdp so he can't get 40%.highest is 30%.buhari won there in 2019 by 8000 votes.buhari usually wins niger and kwara by 300k votes and obi is very weak here.highest he csn get is 10%.even if atiku wins niger,obi will fail woefully.but tinubu will do very well in benue,plateau and nasarawa so you see why tinubu will likely win nc..
Gej polled 1 mil in kaduna when there was manual accreditation but got 400k in 2015.atiku got 600k in kad and 300k were from southern kaduna.that means their average vote is 300k and not all will vote obi.highest he can get is 200k..
At least bola has sw as his base. Where does atiku has? The north is not his base,he has never won there.he lost his unit and narrowly won Adamawa.as of now,many xtians in Adamawa and taraba will vote obi and maybe tinubu.kwankwaso is very strong in bauchi but tinubu completely owns yobe and borno...
In nw,atiku is only sure of sokoto but wamakko is making it difficult.apc dominates zamfara and kebbi.sokoto us 50 50.kwankwaso is taking kano with tinubu 2nd...
Tinubu just needs 60% of the sw and 40% of the north while matching atiku in se ss

Try spacing your paragraphs bro, it makes for an easier read. Back to the topic; your optimism won't change a thing, Bola isn't going to win Yobe. Even Borno, judging by PDP's momentum there, strange things could happen. Don't also forget with the use of BVAS, the strange voters turn up in those states won't be there. Earlier, those states didn't vote. Their governors and INEC just write results and present humongous figures.

To correct some of the fallacious takes you made,

1. There's no way Peter Obi will get 600k votes from the NE and NW. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE. Peter Obi will even do better in the NE than in the NW.

2. Kogi doesn't give bloc votes, the only state sure for Bola is kwara and there's no way Bola will get 4 million votes from NE NW, neither will he get 60% of SW votes. It's impossible, it won't happen. We can revisit this after the polls but take it from me.

My message to y'all and Bola, take your time oh... These people y'all are hoping on to "deliver" him, according to Babachir, are unreliable especially with the campaign of drug dealing against him there now. Believe me they really blew it.

I've never seen a presidential candidate campaign not on his strength but on the strength of his surrogates. All in all, I don't yet see a pathway to victory for Bola.
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by Deciceco01: 1:53am On Jan 01, 2023
post=119575793:
Grassroots evangelism in Kaduna State.

All this ones are IPOB according to our brothers, very soon our God will disappoint and selient them all
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by garfield1: 6:44am On Jan 01, 2023
bishopkay:

Try spacing your paragraphs bro, it makes for an easier read. Back to the topic; your optimism won't change a thing, Bola isn't going to win Yobe. Even Borno, judging by PDP's momentum there, strange things could happen. Don't also forget with the use of BVAS, the strange voters turn up in those states won't be there. Earlier, those states didn't vote. Their governors and INEC just write results and present humongous figures.

To correct some of the fallacious takes you made,

1. There's no way Peter Obi will get 600k votes from the NE and NW. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE. Peter Obi will even do better in the NE than in the NW.

2. Kogi doesn't give bloc votes, the only state sure for Bola is kwara and there's no way Bola will get 4 million votes from NE NW, neither will he get 60% of SW votes. It's impossible, it won't happen. We can revisit this after the polls but take it from me.

My message to y'all and Bola, take your time oh... These people y'all are hoping on to "deliver" him, according to Babachir, are unreliable especially with the campaign of drug dealing against him there now. Believe me they really blew it.

I've never seen a presidential candidate campaign not on his strength but on the strength of his surrogates. All in all, I don't yet see a pathway to victory for Bola.

Son,bvas won't stop anything.it has been used since 2021 and it didn't prevent rigging.dont be naive or deceived though you can continue wallowing it in..
Pdp does not exist in yobe and borno and pdp certainly.those are kanuri /shettima areas.he controls those areas and voters there are loyal by him.there's nothing pdp csn do.what do you even mean by momentum? How do you calculate it? Have you seen any defection to pdp there? Pdp campaigned there and were attacked.
Kwara is not the only sure state.kogi is sure.the ebiras and okun yorubas are with tinubu.it seems niger is with him.only benue is sure for peter,none is sure for atiku.
Obi can't get up to 600k in ne.highest he can get in Adamawa is 100k,highest he will get in taraba is 150k,highest he will see in gombe is 50k.he can't get up yo 5k in borno,yobe or bauchi.apart from southern kaduna, obi won't see anything in nw.
Governors write results everywhere,infact rigging happens more in the south than north.generally,the north turnout to vote than the south.
Tinubu is surrounded by core or diehard loyalists unlike atiku or obi that is surrounded by strangers who are unreliable.babachir is even unreliable that is why tinubu dumped him.what is his relevance when he couldn't deliver his ward for buhari? How can you trust someone from Adamawa? Look at how him and dogara quickly decamped to showbyou their uselessness and treachery...
Oga,buhari polled 55% in sw.the sw has always given its son at least 80%.therefore tinubu will get at least 60%.he will divide the north,win north central and get 25% in 5 ss/se states.up president tinubu
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by Dayaa: 7:17am On Jan 01, 2023
Go home!
Let the youth take over politics and governance of the country!!
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by njelrapheal: 8:24am On Jan 01, 2023
garfield1:

Son,bvas won't stop anything.it has been used since 2021 and it didn't prevent rigging.dont be naive or deceived though you can continue wallowing it in..
Pdp does not exist in yobe and borno and pdp certainly.those are kanuri /shettima areas.he controls those areas and voters there are loyal by him.there's nothing pdp csn do.what do you even mean by momentum? How do you calculate it? Have you seen any defection to pdp there? Pdp campaigned there and were attacked.
Kwara is not the only sure state.kogi is sure.the ebiras and okun yorubas are with tinubu.it seems niger is with him.only benue is sure for peter,none is sure for atiku.
Obi can't get up to 600k in ne.highest he can get in Adamawa is 100k,highest he will get in taraba is 150k,highest he will see in gombe is 50k.he can't get up yo 5k in borno,yobe or bauchi.apart from southern kaduna, obi won't see anything in nw.
Governors write results everywhere,infact rigging happens more in the south than north.generally,the north turnout to vote than the south.
Tinubu is surrounded by core or diehard loyalists unlike atiku or obi that is surrounded by strangers who are unreliable.babachir is even unreliable that is why tinubu dumped him.what is his relevance when he couldn't deliver his ward for buhari? How can you trust someone from Adamawa? Look at how him and dogara quickly decamped to showbyou their uselessness and treachery...
Oga,buhari polled 55% in sw.the sw has always given its son at least 80%.therefore tinubu will get at least 60%.he will divide the north,win north central and get 25% in 5 ss/se states.up president tinubu
see the way u say it..u are not even sure but u claim all these. In lagos alone there three simultaneos walks for PO. At lease 40 percent of those have their PVC. U saw these organic movements how come u boast obi will only get less than 600k in the entire NE. At least igbos alone are more than 600k in the NE not to talk of others though not all igbos will vote for PO.
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by garfield1: 8:37am On Jan 01, 2023
njelrapheal:
see the way u say it..u are not even sure but u claim all these. In lagos alone there three simultaneos walks for PO. At lease 40 percent of those have their PVC. U saw these organic movements how come u boast obi will only get less than 600k in the entire NE. At least igbos alone are more than 600k in the NE not to talk of others though not all igbos will vote for PO.

Oga,this thing is beyond tribe.who told you all the igbos in ne will vote there? When last did you see rallies in lagos or anywhere for obi? Have you not seen the poor turnout for obi at most of his rallies? Didnt you see the empty stadium when tinubu visited taraba
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by Mayor101010(m): 9:19am On Jan 01, 2023
You say Peter Obi is Igbo agenda. Is Tinubu not Yoruba project? Don't be hypocritical!
BATified2023:
the Igbo project will go d Biafra propaganda way

No big deal

They did more than this at d peak of their Biafra madness
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by bishopkay: 10:10am On Jan 01, 2023
garfield1:

LMAO rigging was outrightly possible but your party who are the master riggers couldn't rig the Osun elections to win? If you say vote buying I'll agree but outrightly telling me people still write results despite real time upload from the polling units shows I shouldn't be debating you.

Elections are a few days away and everything would be laid bare to all. Take this from me however, Bola can never be president of this country. Have a nice day and happy new year
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by garfield1: 10:40am On Jan 01, 2023
bishopkay:

LMAO rigging was outrightly possible but your party who are the master riggers couldn't rig the Osun elections to win? If you say vote buying I'll agree but outrightly telling me people still write results despite real time upload from the polling units shows I shouldn't be debating you.

Elections are a few days away and everything would be laid bare to all. Take this from me however, Bola can never be president of this country. Have a nice day and happy new year

Did apc not win same ekiti? They lost edo and won ondo.since bvas came out,apc has won 70% of all elections.by the way, bvas only prevebtsbor exposes over voting. It doesnt stop rigging.writing results is not the only means of rigging.the bvas is electronic and can be compromised.
Now,bvas allows only popular candidates or strong candidates to win.obi is only popular in ss/se.tinubu is popular in sw/north.atiku is only popular in the north.so you see,tinubu will win.65% of Nigerians are against apc but they are divided into nnpp,pdp,lp.
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by njelrapheal: 10:40am On Jan 01, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,this thing is beyond tribe.who told you all the igbos in ne will vote there? When last did you see rallies in lagos or anywhere for obi? Have you not seen the poor turnout for obi at most of his rallies? Didnt you see the empty stadium when tinubu visited taraba
either ways 600k is too small for u to assume. And you sound so sure ofnur assumptions when they are just assumptions
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by garfield1: 11:05am On Jan 01, 2023
njelrapheal:
either ways 600k is too small for u to assume. And you sound so sure ofnur assumptions when they are just assumptions

I am because since 2011 I've always been right.obi is not popular in the ne and his party is very weak.he will fail badly there
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by bishopkay: 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
garfield1:

Did apc not win same ekiti? They lost edo and won ondo.since bvas came out,apc has won 70% of all elections.by the way, bvas only prevebtsbor exposes over voting. It doesnt stop rigging.writing results is not the only means of rigging.the bvas is electronic and can be compromised.
Now,bvas allows only popular candidates or strong candidates to win.obi is only popular in ss/se.tinubu is popular in sw/north.atiku is only popular in the north.so you see,tinubu will win.65% of Nigerians are against apc but they are divided into nnpp,pdp,lp.

The candidates in the aforementioned states who later went on to win, were they the popular choices or not? In the days of blatant rigging, weren't the popular choices rigged out and told to go to court? Why didn't you people in the APC compromise the BVAS for oyetola?

You just said the BVAS mitigates against over voting. Remind me how buhari managed to win in 2015 and 2019 again? Remind me why the REC for Kano state was killed and burned alive by APC touts.

This will be my last response to you but one thing I can assure you of is that Bola isn't in this race. He will spend all the money, rent all the thugs, bribe whoever he can but he will fail.
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by njelrapheal: 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
garfield1:

I am because since 2011 I've always been right.obi is not popular in the ne and his party is very weak.he will fail badly there

What do you mean by you have always been right and what makes you think you will still be right. Is yusuf not known in the NE. Also are the masses not aware now.
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by garfield1: 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
njelrapheal:

What do you mean by you have always been right and what makes you think you will still be right. Is yusuf not known in the NE. Also are the masses not aware now.

I'll still be right because same factors and variables are at work,same forces.
Yusuf is a nobody oga even in zaria
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by njelrapheal: 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
garfield1:

I'll still be right because same factors and variables are at work,same forces.
Yusuf is a nobody oga even in zaria
Says one person on nairaland. What factors are these
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by garfield1: 2:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
njelrapheal:

Says one person on nairaland. What factors are these

Voters choice,popularity,party strength,money,resources,reach,federal might
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by njelrapheal: 2:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
garfield1:

Voters choice,popularity,party strength,money,resources,reach,federal might
please remind me of any polls conducted that pitched this. Are you aware of the suffering on ground metted out by the APc government
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by garfield1: 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
njelrapheal:
please remind me of any polls conducted that pitched this. Are you aware of the suffering on ground metted out by the APc government

Suffering has always existed
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by njelrapheal: 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2023
garfield1:

Suffering has always existed

Yet its now astronomical every one is feeling it. U knoe this and you still believe those up there in the NE will still vote completely along the same pattern such that a PO will not get up to 600k . Mehn ur assumptions are totally wrong
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by garfield1: 2:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
njelrapheal:

Yet its now astronomical every one is feeling it. U knoe this and you still believe those up there in the NE will still vote completely along the same pattern such that a PO will not get up to 600k . Mehn ur assumptions are totally wrong

Oga no matter what,they can't vote obi.what is the guarantee that obi will not make things worse and tinubu make things better
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by njelrapheal: 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
garfield1:

Oga no matter what,they can't vote obi.what is the guarantee that obi will not make things worse and tinubu make things better

Who will they vote for then is it tinubu the leader of the party that caused the hardship. Let us be realistic. There is hunger in the land and it was evident in the voter registration.
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by SIONKPO1(m): 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
comedians..
Try to respect people's opinion and choices
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by garfield1: 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
njelrapheal:

Who will they vote for then is it tinubu the leader of the party that caused the hardship. Let us be realistic. There is hunger in the land and it was evident in the voter registration.

Tinubu is not the cause of the hardship but buhari.tinubu is known for sharing and releasing money unlike stingy atiku
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by njelrapheal: 3:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu is not the cause of the hardship but buhari.tinubu is known for sharing and releasing money unlike stingy atiku
Tinubu marketted buhari. Why do u say he is not the cause of the hardship
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by garfield1: 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
njelrapheal:

Tinubu marketted buhari. Why do u say he is not the cause of the hardship

He marketed him thinking he will do well but buhari refused his advises
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by njelrapheal: 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
garfield1:

He marketed him thinking he will do well but buhari refused his advises
hmmmm. Na wao oo. I rest my case. And he is still shouting buhari buhari... okay oo
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by garfield1: 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
njelrapheal:
hmmmm. Na wao oo. I rest my case. And he is still shouting buhari buhari... okay oo

He is confused as to how to disown or remove himself from buhari failure.he wants Buhari support but not to continue his failure
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by Basher8583: 2:47am On Jan 02, 2023
ecolime:
This election go hot pass Argentina VS France World cup final.

It's a 3-way horse and I forsee a runoff (Peter VS Tinubu or Atiku) with PO eventually carrying the day.

It is an insult to even put peter obi amongst Atiku and Tinubu. Peter Obi that cant even look at their face. Peter Obi can even dear show up where the two are discussing. He knows that. Na dat one you dey push. Person we go soon abandon the race.

Lol. Una no get respect.
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by njelrapheal: 8:22am On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

He is confused as to how to disown or remove himself from buhari failure.he wants Buhari support but not to continue his failure

And we should vote for a confused person abi.
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by technicallyrich(m): 8:41am On Jan 02, 2023
Hussein035:

If you understand Neolife and GNLD structure you will realize on time that Obi is not going anywhere.

In a GNLD senior level officer you tell your subordinate what to do and they do it. These structureless party is going back to Anambra
Just like you will continue trekking and looking for two people.muugu grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) by Adaisback(f): 9:00am On Jan 02, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
comedians..
. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria / EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock / ‘You are Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians’, PDP Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.