Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 (31088 Views)

Africa’s Top 10 Billionaires In 2024 / Nigeria Has Highest Number Of Self-made Billionaires In Africa 2023 / Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by Chetas81(m): 6:07am On Jan 01, 2023
AFRICAN MAN HAVE THIS MENTALITY OF STAYING BEHIND THE WINDOW AND LAMENT

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by bezimo(m): 6:27am On Jan 01, 2023
The left liberals came against him after buying twitter and removing the carpet from under their feet to make a level playing ground for all.Now they are using media to wage war on Tesla as a bad car, so his stocks is tanking, that's how he lost the money

What a strategy!

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by mickyeddi(m): 6:28am On Jan 01, 2023
bestman09:
angry
He's still richer than the richest man in Africa.

He'll still rise again
Except Musk is also an African. He's from South Africa!!

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by oliverano: 7:02am On Jan 01, 2023
PureMe01:

I hear you, nairaland billionaire grin

Omoh you finish am....LMAO!
Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by nedekid: 7:29am On Jan 01, 2023
xandy84:
I am not going to pick up a fight with you cos I know you don't read what I wrote. Second, I was not advising him or telling him how to wrong his business and finally, his acting affect me cos I own shares in Tesla. Happy New year

I read what you wrote.
Anyway, you are a gentleman.
wishing you a prosperious 2023 IJN.
Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by jikins(m): 8:01am On Jan 01, 2023
RichAbujaGuy:

screw all that minor back n forth minor details b.s.

if you want to be in the e.m. azzlicker's brigade it's fine by me.

Nah that's just you showing your low comprehension skills. This was a unique opportunity to clarify the inconsistency in both of your statements. A person more intune with his emotions will know asking for clarification doesn't mean supporting the other side. It just mean help us put your convoluted thoughts in better perspective so we can better grasp your message. But not surprising, you missed it by a whole lot.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by Cutehector(m): 8:04am On Jan 01, 2023
Roboto11:

Because of that nobody can have an opinion?

Dunce.
shush. Your opinion is mediocre
Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by maasoap(m): 8:17am On Jan 01, 2023
ericuzor:
fake news

Far from being fake news. The link below is comprehensive enough to clear your doubts, only if you have time to read. grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7502636/elon-musk-trouble-worth-drops
Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by Astra101: 8:17am On Jan 01, 2023
Roboto11:
Musk may never recover.

Are you aware he developing a mobile phone;
Tesla phone? That will beat iPhone all round?
Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by maasoap(m): 8:21am On Jan 01, 2023
Thanos5555:

Mr man that is what is helping him now sefz, cos he sold tesla shares to buy twitter, Bill gates bet on Tesla shares falling.

The world is not ready for his invention and don t have the resources to maintain it.

Acquisition of twitter was his biggest mistake, the beginning of his travail. Check this detail out https://www.nairaland.com/7502636/elon-musk-trouble-worth-drops

4 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by maasoap(m): 8:26am On Jan 01, 2023
Goldbw122:
In this life the higher you go in life the more risk you want to accommodate so that is how he gets to be the richest man and he will be.. is just like trial and error.

Not all the time, there are some trial and error you do, there are some investment mistakes one makes but never recovers.
There is this Chinese business billionaire who went into real estate and ultimately become nobody with nothing! Still owing investors millions of dollars and now selling foods at his restaurant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by SPAMBOX7: 8:27am On Jan 01, 2023
PureMe01:

I hear you, nairaland billionaire grin
See as you make the guy last day of 2022 bad. I hope he didn't take it to heart enough to cross it to 2023 cheesy
Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by SPAMBOX7: 8:28am On Jan 01, 2023
kezienaira:

I heard you are the resident nairaland billionaire grin grin
grin Make una allow tht guy rest na
Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by maasoap(m): 8:30am On Jan 01, 2023
RichAbujaGuy:

First off Happy and Blessed New Year to you and your family.

Now on to E.M. He bought it because he's a imbred white supremist that wanted to influence American politics towards conservativeism . He is now in a virtual/literal hell on earth trying to figure out how he decended so far down the big boy list. He may still be a multi billionaire but I don't think he's enjoying things right now. He has a bedroom in his Tesla HQ but fired the janitorial staff and theres reports the toilets in the building are filthy and stopped up. Bacteria and germs galore.

The problem with many nairalanders who called themselves his fans is that they don't take time to read news about him outside nairaland. So basically, they don't know anything about his current predicament and financial mess. Here is the most detailed latest news about him
https://www.nairaland.com/7502636/elon-musk-trouble-worth-drops

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by Astra101: 8:35am On Jan 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Ego killed the guy!
Not really... Elon is secretly pouring money into his new venture... Tesla phone, it's promise to outclassed iPhone. Watch out.
Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by maasoap(m): 8:36am On Jan 01, 2023
Osobi32:
Does it mean he is no more a billionaire? Oga if Elon musk is still among the world billionaires then you should learn to mind your business and pursue money to be like him ok.

That's a simplistic view of his current situation which Musk himself will never agree with, lol. Life is not that simple if you know what I meant. It's like you losing 5 million naira out of your 10 million naira within little time in an attempt trying to make more money. Even, about 4 million naira out of that remaining 5 million naira belongs to your investors. You can never be cool with that!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by PureMe01: 8:38am On Jan 01, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
See as you make the guy last day of 2022 bad. I hope he didn't take it to heart enough to cross it to 2023 cheesy
cry
Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by dontrulee: 9:14am On Jan 01, 2023
Am amazed by this guy, Elon Musk.
To loose close to 200B$ and still be the second richest man in the world! That's crazy mhen!

Lesson to learn is that, no one stays at the top forever, I remembered when Bezos was dusting all of them in 2018/2019 but now he is no longer in top 5?

All the top billionaires lost billions last year and that's the rule of money but in the perspective of billionaires it's not a loss, it's rather a seed. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by elsiusgr8t(m): 9:16am On Jan 01, 2023
Roboto11:

My worst day on this earth na your day of grace.

See urchin oh.....

You that is a paid urchin on nairaland... Can you do with that druggy's crumbs angry grin
Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by amaechi185: 9:18am On Jan 01, 2023
Musk may never recover.Musk may never recover....
Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by Engrgreat: 10:16am On Jan 01, 2023
Well spoken. Comments like this gives me assurance that brilliance still exists on this platform.
CoronaVirusRelo:

I don’t believe Tesla shares were overpriced! I am a shareholder and I can recollect how people bought into Tesla. It was the future of EV. And with his brilliance, we were certain stocks was going to the moon because he was this a dude who had unpredictable innovations.

Dude ruined his career with ego and his mouth. Became a comedian and lost direction. Twitter acquisition was the biggest fvck up! That garbage was far overpriced and he bought into it! Leveraged with Tesla forgetting that shareholders confidence was at stake.

Added more enemies to his trade by venturing into partisan politics and we all can see how his brand is being ridiculed, which is political!

Elon needs to get back to the drawing board and return to previous course, if it’s not too late. The competition in EV has come of age and I doubt he can regain that lead he had before.

He talked too much!
Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by waynetee(m): 10:36am On Jan 01, 2023
He should try and work on his asperger syndrome and concentrate on one or few things at once , he's only human and can't do everything!

Ps: i'll suggest he stick to SpaceX tho because i wish to raise my kids in mars grin.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by Careente7(m): 10:41am On Jan 01, 2023
Does'nt change the fact that Elon is still a f#king billionaire.If you hate on him,then the joke is on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by Careente7(m): 11:21am On Jan 01, 2023
nedekid:

Na wah,
Please "advice" Elon musk well, he does not have sense despite being worth over 200b usd.
We Nigerians have the sense and are good advisers, the only thing remaining for us is to have the billion dollars.
We will soon get there.. Amen?
VAYOLENS,COMRADE PARK,I SMELL VAYOLENS.PARK! PARK!

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by blueAgent(m): 11:54am On Jan 01, 2023
Roboto11:

My worst day on this earth na your day of grace.

grin grin grin

Thats bullet
Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by blueAgent(m): 11:56am On Jan 01, 2023
siraj1402:
All this rating is a fake. The world richest person is among the Arab but will never show up.

How?

Don't fool yourself with their oil and national wealth.
Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by siraj1402(m): 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
blueAgent:

How?

Don't fool yourself with their oil and national wealth.
You may be fooling yourself by not making research, I am well informed.
Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by blueAgent(m): 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
blowjohn:
NWO

Frm kanye to Elon

Powers that be.

If u know, u know.

True.

But there are schools of thought that believe both dudes are been used by NWO to create a sort of false opposition.
https://www.henrymakow.com/archives.html
Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by blueAgent(m): 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
RichAbujaGuy:

First off Happy and Blessed New Year to you and your family.

Now on to E.M. He bought it because he's a imbred white supremist that wanted to influence American politics towards conservativeism . He is now in a virtual/literal hell on earth trying to figure out how he decended so far down the big boy list. He may still be a multi billionaire but I don't think he's enjoying things right now. He has a bedroom in his Tesla HQ but fired the janitorial staff and theres reports the toilets in the building are filthy and stopped up. Bacteria and germs galore.

How is he a racist and supremist?

Does it mean anyone who does not agree with your narrative is a racist?
Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by blowjohn(m): 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
blueAgent:

True.

But there are schools of thought that believe both dudes are been used by NWO to create a sort of false opposition.
https://www.henrymakow.com/archives.html

But, so many recent revelations from many celebrities who have passed thru or encountered similar weird and satanic stuffs.

Those comment kanye made about his mom being sacrificed, about jay z being controlled and even women coming out to talk about beyonce engaging in witchcraft isn't child's play o
Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by blueAgent(m): 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
siraj1402:
You may be fooling yourself by not making research, I am well informed.

Can you share your findings? let's compare.
Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by blueAgent(m): 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
blowjohn:

But, so many recent revelations from many celebrities who have passed thru or encountered similar weird and satanic stuffs.

Those comment kanye made about his mom being sacrificed, about jay z being controlled and even women coming out to talk about beyonce engaging in witchcraft isn't child's play o

True.

I have been into this shit, for over 17years.
I understand all you said.

One thing I know , is this NWO dudes try to control both sides of the argument.

Ppl like Kanye west starting saying all this things when the get tired of the whole stuff, they want out, but never get out, they are either killed or setup and Imprisoned.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery: Bailing Out The Unbailable - Investment Or Bailout? / Petty Theft At Shoprite Checkout Points, My Experience / Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.