Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 (31082 Views)

Africa’s Top 10 Billionaires In 2024 / Nigeria Has Highest Number Of Self-made Billionaires In Africa 2023 / Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by zinaunreal(m): 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
He shall rise again
Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by ponziponzi(m): 10:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
Roboto11:
Musk may never recover.

Even if his wealth crashed to $1 billion, he will still richer than 99% of people in the world. That's a lot of money my friend.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by Thanos5555: 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
Rememberdeath:
Na because him go buy Twitter o. I dont know why him go buy Twitter.

Happy New year to you Jare beautiful people. May God bless you all in this new year.

Mr man that is what is helping him now sefz, cos he sold tesla shares to buy twitter, Bill gates bet on Tesla shares falling.

The world is not ready for his invention and don t have the resources to maintain it.
Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by OriOko88(m): 10:19pm On Dec 31, 2022
bestman09:
angry
He's still richer than the richest man in Africa.

He'll still rise again
Wht caused all this unnecessary comparison. We talking of American billionaires u dragging African billiionaires into it. Na inferiority complex go kee u undecided

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by jaxxy(m): 10:19pm On Dec 31, 2022
Roboto11:
Musk may never recover.

He will.
Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by int0x80(m): 10:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
He's a douchbag, he will even lose more. Such a stupid dîck head.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by Goldbw122(m): 10:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
In this life the higher you go in life the more risk you want to accommodate so that is how he gets to be the richest man and he will be.. is just like trial and error.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by grandstar(m): 10:22pm On Dec 31, 2022
Tesla stocks were way over priced if you ask me
It was treated more like a tech stock and not like a car stock. Does future profits justify those share prices?

Also, the sky high stock prices early this year were unsustainable as governments all over the word started tightening the noose around their loose fiscal and monetary policies.

Thos is food for thought

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by blowjohn(m): 10:24pm On Dec 31, 2022
NWO

Frm kanye to Elon

Powers that be.

If u know, u know.
Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by seanwilliam(m): 10:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
christistruth01:

The Man is just too unbearably arrogant

Thank God he didn't Create Heaven and Earth

How is he arrogant?

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
He's still better than Nigerian corrupt administrators/leaderships.

1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by RichAbujaGuy: 10:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
Rememberdeath:
Na because him go buy Twitter o. I dont know why him go buy Twitter.

Happy New year to you Jare beautiful people. May God bless you all in this new year.

First off Happy and Blessed New Year to you and your family.

Now on to E.M. He bought it because he's a imbred white supremist that wanted to influence American politics towards conservativeism . He is now in a virtual/literal hell on earth trying to figure out how he decended so far down the big boy list. He may still be a multi billionaire but I don't think he's enjoying things right now. He has a bedroom in his Tesla HQ but fired the janitorial staff and theres reports the toilets in the building are filthy and stopped up. Bacteria and germs galore.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by 11thGoldTREE: 10:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
thats the problem of investing it unstable waters

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by EngrchidiG25(m): 10:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
To me this government might not favor him but the next might all this billionaire are trickish in making more money
Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by Akuruoulo(m): 10:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
ericuzor:
fake news

Google dry far from your phone?

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by udemzyudex(m): 10:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
RichAbujaGuy:

First off Happy and Blessed New Year to you and your family.

Now on to E.M. He bought it because he's a imbred white supremist that wanted to influence American politics towards conservativeism . He is now in a virtual/literal hell on earth trying to figure out how he decended so far down the big boy list. He may still be a multi billionaire but I don't think he's enjoying things right now. He has a bedroom in his Tesla HQ but fired the janitorial staff and theres reports the toilets in the building are filthy and stopped up. Bacteria and germs galore.

How did you get this information? cheesy

People ehn.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by MrSensor(m): 10:37pm On Dec 31, 2022
Few hours to 2023
Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by Seedin4474(m): 10:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
I thought as much smiley
Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by Falseprofet2: 10:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
blowjohn:
NWO

Frm kanye to Elon

Powers that be.

If u know, u know.
Why did the powers that be allow them in the first place?
Surely, its easier to just stop them from the start
When Kanye west had his car accident in 2002, those powers that be given their enormous resources should have finished him off
These powers that be are terrible o, they forced Elon Musk to buy twitter way above its valuation by controlling his mind and making him boast about buying Twitter

i wonder what they will be up to in 2023,
Maybe reveal the anti christ Klaus Shwaab or is it Benedict the pope that just died that is anti christ

But i trust the matrix to protect us all

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by Guyman01: 10:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
Forbes if politically inclination, their valuation has lost a lot of credibility because of Kanye West and Elon Musk

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by mayo47(m): 10:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
Opinion based on what analysis? Biased/Sentimental or unbiased?

Roboto11:

Because of that nobody can have an opinion?

Dunce.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by Osobi32(m): 10:45pm On Dec 31, 2022
ryloy:
Tesla and Twitter CEO Elon Musk has emerged as the highest loser amongst American Billionaires in 2022 according to Forbes.

Reports disclose that Musk has reportedly lost more than $130 billion from his net worth in 2022 as Tesla shares continue to fall, which his wealth is mostly tied to.

Meanwhile, globally, the world’s billionaires lost nearly $2 trillion combined in 2022, while in the United States, billionaires lost a total of $660 billion collectively.

Musk’s net worth peaked at over $300 billion earlier this year, unfortunately, a 68% year-to-date decline in Tesla stock erased a huge chunk of that.

This saw him displaced from the number one position of the richest man in the world, overtaken by LVMH chairman and CEO Bernard Arnault.

Arnault through holding vehicles and family trusts owns a little over 60% of LVMH’s voting share class, which according to Forbes estimates his worth to $186.2 billion.

https://www.tekedia.com/elon-musk-emerges-as-the-highest-loser-amongst-american-billionaires-in-2022/
Does it mean he is no more a billionaire? Oga if Elon musk is still among the world billionaires then you should learn to mind your business and pursue money to be like him ok.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by Mandate2023: 10:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
PureMe01:

You try make am first to em level

Lol
Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by Ofolete: 10:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
APC is impoverishment. APC is wicked. APC is armed robbery. APC is embezzlement. APC is loot the money. APC is Naira devaluation. APC is fake. APC is anti western education. APC is lie. APC is death. APC means finish them. APC means from top to bottom. APC is deficient. APC means divide and rule. APC means agony. APC is grave. Apc is mutuary. APC is Lucifer. APC is backwardness. APC is bomb. APC is grave. APC is gnashing of teeth. APC is war. APC is hatred. APC is agony. Avoid APC in 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by Funflipper: 10:51pm On Dec 31, 2022
Roboto11:
Musk may never recover.

I won't be surprised because that guy has exposed himself to be a privileged clown.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by motionarena: 10:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
[quote author=Roboto11 post=119582599]Musk may never
Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by edward1106(m): 10:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
PureMe01:

grin grin grin
Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by Antoeni(m): 10:56pm On Dec 31, 2022
Sorry Ooo
Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 31, 2022
Roboto11:
Musk may never recover.

Ego killed the guy!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
grandstar:
Tesla stocks were way over priced if you ask me
It was treated more like a tech stock and not like a car stock. Does future profits justify those share prices?

Also, the sky high stock prices early this year were unsustainable as governments all over the word started tightening the noose around their loose fiscal and monetary policies.

Thos is food for thought

I don’t believe Tesla shares were overpriced! I am a shareholder and I can recollect how people bought into Tesla. It was the future of EV. And with his brilliance, we were certain stocks was going to the moon because he was this a dude who had unpredictable innovations.

Dude ruined his career with ego and his mouth. Became a comedian and lost direction. Twitter acquisition was the biggest fvck up! That garbage was far overpriced and he bought into it! Leveraged with Tesla forgetting that shareholders confidence was at stake.

Added more enemies to his trade by venturing into partisan politics and we all can see how his brand is being ridiculed, which is political!

Elon needs to get back to the drawing board and return to previous course, if it’s not too late. The competition in EV has come of age and I doubt he can regain that lead he had before.

He talked too much!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by Kobicove(m): 11:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
PureMe01:

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery: Bailing Out The Unbailable - Investment Or Bailout? / Petty Theft At Shoprite Checkout Points, My Experience / Three Banks To Take Over Etisalat Nigeria Over N541.8 Billion Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.