Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,340 members, 7,853,520 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:17 PM

Wait O O, How Old Is Tinubu Self.... In 2023??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wait O O, How Old Is Tinubu Self.... In 2023??? (640 Views)

Lagos Belongs To Everyone- Tinubu Self No Be From Lagos / Commander O.O Chiazor: Zik’s ADC Who Lowered British Union Jack In 1960 Dies / How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wait O O, How Old Is Tinubu Self.... In 2023??? by Makavelli001: 2:48am On Jan 01, 2023
HOW OLD IS TINUBU REALLY? THIS MAN IN 2012 CELEBRATED HIS PURPORTED 69TH BIRTHDAY. BUT BY SOME DIVINE ACT, HE IS STILL 69 YEARS OLD TODAY. FELLOW NIGERIANS, MAKE WE BORROW OURSELVES SERIOUS SENSE ABOUT THIS FORETOLD DISASTER WAITING TO HAPPEN

https://saharareporters.com/2012/03/25/lagos-state-cough-n1-billion-fund-tinubus-birthday-celebration?s=08

2 Likes

Re: Wait O O, How Old Is Tinubu Self.... In 2023??? by Nobody: 3:19am On Jan 01, 2023
What’s your highest academic qualification?

1 Like

Re: Wait O O, How Old Is Tinubu Self.... In 2023??? by Slynation(m): 3:26am On Jan 01, 2023
This age issue has been overstretched but people are still hellbent on installing an ancestor as their president...!!

I don wash hang comot for anything concerning Nigerian politics, too many daft and stupid people in that category...!!

2 Likes

Re: Wait O O, How Old Is Tinubu Self.... In 2023??? by Pclemenza: 5:43am On Jan 01, 2023
Slynation:
This age issue has been overstretched but people are still hellbent on installing an ancestor as their president...!!

I don wash hang comot for anything concerning Nigerian politics, too many daft and stupid people in that category...!!
I hope you caste your vote come FEBRUARY
Re: Wait O O, How Old Is Tinubu Self.... In 2023??? by socialmediaman: 5:49am On Jan 01, 2023
Re: Wait O O, How Old Is Tinubu Self.... In 2023??? by alanto: 7:34am On Jan 01, 2023
Makavelli001:
HOW OLD IS TINUBU REALLY? THIS MAN IN 2012 CELEBRATED HIS PURPORTED 69TH BIRTHDAY. BUT BY SOME DIVINE ACT, HE IS STILL 69 YEARS OLD TODAY. FELLOW NIGERIANS, MAKE WE BORROW OURSELVES SERIOUS SENSE ABOUT THIS FORETOLD DISASTER WAITING TO HAPPEN

https://saharareporters.com/2012/03/25/lagos-state-cough-n1-billion-fund-tinubus-birthday-celebration?s=08
At 2am January 1st...
Check Nairaland nook and cranny you are not going to find one Yoruba man with such like comment against Obi at the time... Anybody at all...a pity Obi a primitive man comes from a primitive background

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wait O O, How Old Is Tinubu Self.... In 2023??? by danelson007(m): 8:16am On Jan 01, 2023
alanto:

At 2am January 1st...
Check Nairaland nook and cranny you are not going to find one Yoruba man with such like comment against Obi at the time... Anybody at all...a pity Obi a primitive man comes from a primitive background

Just read your grammar Mr woke. Ode oshi. A primitive man has certificate, has business that employ labour, has attended international business schools, but you, I bet you have never travelled out of Lagos where your emilokan rain supreme after embezzling ur brain.

Okponu
Re: Wait O O, How Old Is Tinubu Self.... In 2023??? by Slynation(m): 10:09am On Jan 01, 2023
Pclemenza:

I hope you caste your vote come FEBRUARY
Sure I will...but no longer have that zeal to stress myself beyond voting for my candidate...

1 Like

Re: Wait O O, How Old Is Tinubu Self.... In 2023??? by Makavelli001: 5:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
What’s your highest academic qualification?

Why ask
Do u have any problem with that?
Re: Wait O O, How Old Is Tinubu Self.... In 2023??? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
@OP.

Tinubu is 2 million years old. Now go and use that information for the outcome you seek that led you to start this asinine thread.

3 Likes

Re: Wait O O, How Old Is Tinubu Self.... In 2023??? by nisai: 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
Dsalvo:
@OP.

Tinubu is 2 million years old. Now go and use that information for the outcome you seek that led you to start this asinine thread.

grin grin U kuku dash the guy 2 million..
Happy new year bro.
Re: Wait O O, How Old Is Tinubu Self.... In 2023??? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 02, 2023
nisai:
grin grin U kuku dash the guy 2 million..
Happy new year bro.

Happy new year to you too bro. Walahi, those guys are the most infantile and annoying trolls on earth.

They think failing to prepare for an election completely, which takes years, to then deploy blackmail, insult, threats, lies and propaganda will gain their underwhelming Obi a win.

I dey laugh. Yoruba lokan. Folks should go and study, in details, what Yorubas have done for the past 10 years, in preparation for producing the President after Buhari, to know why we have the full right to say awa lokan.

Then talk less of a people who chase money 24/7 to then leave everything else adhoc and last minute including politics.

Obi ti lule and his poor showing will make even the shameless okoros to hide their faces.

2 Likes

Re: Wait O O, How Old Is Tinubu Self.... In 2023??? by Makavelli001: 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
Dsalvo:

Happy new year to you too bro. Walahi, those guys are the most infantile and annoying trolls on earth.

They think failing to prepare for an election completely, which takes years, to then deploy blackmail, insult, threats, lies and propaganda will gain their underwhelming Obi a win.

I dey laugh. Yoruba lokan. Folks should go and study, in details, what Yorubas have done for the past 10 years, in preparation for producing the President after Buhari, to know why we have the full right to say awa lokan.

Then talk less of a people who chase money 24/7 to then leave everything else adhoc and last minute including politics.

Obi ti lule and his poor showing will make even the shameless okoros to hide their faces.

TRASH.....To the Dustin

(1) (Reply)

Late Musa Yar'adua Brother Led Campaign For Tinubu In Katsina / Tinubu's Trip To Adamawa Delayed As Aircraft Develops Fault / BREAKING: Tinubu's Evil Plan Finally Exposed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.