Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) (49327 Views)

Video As VP Shettima, NSA Ribadu And Gbajabiamila Arrive PEPT / Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki / Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 11:24am On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Hahahahaha

He will win the election in your compound i guess

Sincerely speaking i honestly feel pity for Obi honestly

I hope he won't give up after the election like his boss Atiku

Enjoy your slavery, it seems it has eaten deep into you. I'm done trying to help you out. May God show you mercy. May we not be unfortunate and strangle our divine helper. Amen.
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by UnfairLife7(m): 11:32am On Jan 05, 2023
1Dray:

Enjoy your slavery, it seems it has eaten deep into you. I'm done trying to help you out. May God show you mercy. May we not be unfortunate and strangle our divine helper. Amen.
hahahaha

Maybe you should help your kindred from sit at home disaster that has befallen them
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 11:39am On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
hahahaha

Maybe you should help your kindred from sit at home disaster that has befallen them

They might sit at home, but they are not hungry and jobless. Help yourself youngman, begging on social media whilst asslicking your tormentor is not the way. Stand up, look for something doing. Try freelancing jobs online instead of wasting your life asslicking old politicians.
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by UnfairLife7(m): 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
1Dray:

They might sit at home, but they are not hungry and jobless. Help yourself youngman, begging on social media whilst asslicking your tormentor is not the way. Stand up, look for something doing. Try freelancing jobs online instead of wasting your life asslicking old politicians.
Hahahahaha

I am not the cause of your frustration

I am not responsible for your misery

Go to your backward region to deliver them from UGM
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Hahahahaha

I'm frustrated? In misery?
But I'm not the one crying all over Nairaland of being hungry and begging for alms. That's the problem of some Nigerians when you advise them, they will call you frustrated. You don't even know how I feel about your pitiful condition. I pray that job finds you at soon as possible. Amen.
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Hahahahaha

I'm so sorry if I've offended you, I just feel you shouldn't be the one mocking someone that is not happy about your condition, and wants to sure you get gainfully employed. Please forgive me if my words hurt you.
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by autonomous22: 12:43pm On Feb 21
Abdul05:

Another mad man on the loose.... grin cheesy

Animal... hafa ur tinubu nau.... Hope u don eat today?? No go thief else na burning straight.....

as una refused to get Sense

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MKO Abiola With Shehu Sani In Kaduna (1993 Throwback Photo) / Leo Ogor Who Has Stroke, Wins Election, Retains Seat For 5th Term / DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.