Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

What Are Your New Year Resolutions? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your New Year Resolutions? (6376 Views)

Which Of Your New Year Resolutions Have You Broken? / 2019 New Year Resolutions ... / List Of New Year Resolutions That You Should Take. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your New Year Resolutions? by Yungmil: 9:15am On Jan 01, 2023
As we all know 2023 has just began today being the first day in the month of January 2023.

For me I have decided to stop being a Gamble addict. I think I have lost a lot of money by chasing money through this means.

I keep on betting and losing money, which is one of the reason I drank garri this Christmas because I used the money I was supposed to spend on myself for Christmas to play Betting. Chaiiii

What is it for you guys?

8 Likes

Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions? by Tonypen247(m): 9:29am On Jan 01, 2023
Build more

Kindly check my signature below for your Academic research service

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions? by Jeon(f): 11:08am On Jan 01, 2023
Buckle Up.
More money
Happiness.
2023 should be better than 2022 for me /my love ones.
Long life.
Want more thick /expansion in my legs /thighs and butt.

9 Likes

Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions? by Agbadocassava: 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
My new year resolution is to make sure the best candidate wins the presidential election and that best candidate is no any other person than Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Sentiment aside nobody has Asiwaju’s pedigree to rule this nation. Nigeria will be comparing to the likes of China, UAE etc if Asiwaju enters.

Vote wisely

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions? by hisexcellency34: 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
not to have sex throughout 2023

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions? by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
no more helping family members, breaking up with parasites called friends, stick to my already rule that alcohol is an evil spirit.... Finally, I will change my line

Them don manipulate me too much angry sad

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions? by timiade446(m): 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
Is it necessary we put it here?

1 Like

Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions? by tk4radi: 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
I have never done Grassroot Politics Before.

This Year, I Resolved To Do Grassroot Political Evangelism For PETER-OBI.

AT-LEAST,, LET ME HELP AND SAVE NIGERIA FIRST.
Next year, I can go back to Personal Individualistic Resolutions.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions? by kenbee(f): 3:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
To vote Wisely! (Peter Obi)

6 Likes

Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions? by Allisgud: 3:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
Yungmil:
As we all know 2023 has just began today being the first day in the month of January 2023.

For me I have decided to stop being a Gamble addict. I think I have lost a lot of money by chasing money through this means.

I keep on betting and losing money, which is one of the reason I drank garri this Christmas because I used the money I was supposed to spend on myself for Christmas to play Betting. Chaiiii

What is it for you guys?
hope u learn
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions? by SIXTEENTH(m): 3:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
Better Days ahead
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions? by ATEAMS: 3:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
Is for us to mind our businesses...

Op please mind your business and stop asking personal questions....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions? by Oolalekan001: 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
I will be very aggressive with money this year
By force by fire I go make money sha

I no want know how but I go make am any way
Not by fraud or drug or dibolical ways

Legitimate ways only

7 Likes

Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions? by Austriaopen(m): 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
Say no to Bet9ja

Say no to gamble

Say no to forex

Say no to crypto trading

Say no to all those online businesses which have never yielded any result apart from great loss

Use your money for physical business even it's #500 daily profits,you can keep ploughing back profits and someday, your capital will double.

Say no to friends who always want to take from you and never give to you

Say no to multi-relationships if you must be in a relationship.

Crypto trading and Bet9ja wallop more than #2m from me last year and even previous.

Happy New year and New month

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions? by tk4radi: 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
ATEAMS:
Is for us to mind our businesses...

Op please mind your business and stop asking personal questions....
Good Thing.

For most people, their resolution for this particular year is not even personal.

It's either to vote for the first time.
Or to convince people for the first time to come out and vote on Election Day
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions? by illicit(m): 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
'Not applicable'
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions? by ATEAMS: 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
tk4radi:
bg

Ok
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions? by Jahzrockballer(m): 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
Never to fry plantain before cooking rice grin grin grin
I learnt my lesson the hard way grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions? by elfico(m): 3:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
Stay alive..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions? by MacDani(m): 3:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
Not to date any Nigerian girl but I'm open for one night stand.

Say no to drugs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions? by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
Learn to make money legitimately online
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions? by Elmone141: 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
A lot of people are moving to the ECHO forum...Good for Nigeria
lelion46: Monopoly of Nairaland is finally over

1 Like

Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions? by tk4radi: 3:09pm On Jan 01, 2023
ATEAMS:

Ok
Good Boy
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions? by gentlesmithugo(m): 3:09pm On Jan 01, 2023
Am done with gambling or betting.never will I return to that destiny killer again.thats my new year resolution.thank you

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions? by ubongdo33: 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
Glory reign

1 Like

Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions? by gentlesmithugo(m): 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
kenbee:
To vote Wisely! (Peter Obi)
asanwa hwfa.can we talk privately
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions? by eben97: 3:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
2022 WAS A GLORIOUS YEAR FOR I & MY FAMILY.GOD GAVE US amazing miracles and testimony.The year looked like it was gonna go bad for US, but God showed up for us.I pray to hear God d more,with great grace to walk with HIM more accurately.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions? by HeartlessMan: 3:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
Simping

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions? by osazsky(m): 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
Yungmil:

What is it for you guys?
dont waste ur time u cant stop cuz u have gone so far.i have a friend that always makes resolutions form on the 20th of every month but once them pay salary on the 1sf of the following month he caries his matress and pillow to any available bet9ja shop

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions? by Guderian(m): 3:13pm On Jan 01, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:
no more helping family members, breaking up with parasites called friends, stick to my already rule that alcohol is an evil spirit.... Finally, I will change my line

Them don manipulate me too much angry sad

Guy alcohol don do you strong thing??
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions? by SmartPolician: 3:13pm On Jan 01, 2023
To get closer to God because I have watched young people close to me die.

Death can come calling anytime - so genuine repentance is critical.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America / Do You Believe This Guy Is Not Gay? (photos) / Why Being Black In Brazil Is A Curse (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.