Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,923 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (467853 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2023
samfelly:

Truth be told, boss Infofirst, you are a one in million kind of person. You'll forever be my role model, no two ways about that. Thank you so much, chief. God bless you.
Amen boss. Only the Almighty can repay him
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2023
@ infofirst, daalu.. It takes a generous heart to give back to the community, keep setting the pace for us, when I'm much convinced I will decorate the thread in my own little way. Jah bless

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2023
realone12:
fear and greed is our greatest enemy in this business..
psychology is way ahead of strategy in hierarchy..

I disagree with you. Strategy comes first and then psychology comes 2nd. If you like gather all the psychology you have in the world, if you don't have a good strategy that works, you will keep dashing all your money to your broker.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2023
Nwadaka:
Apt, but the truth is that we can't eliminate it. I was trading with a friend today and we took same position on EJ buy in the morning my friend held till trade hits 1:11rr , I chickened out earlier cuz I have never witness such an explosive move since i started trading, no news on eurozone and yen, it was unreal. You see my friend was greedy and took big chunk of the rally while I closed earlier cuz of fear.
you see what I'm talking about.. I see shege this week.. all thanks to fear
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by csckid(m): 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2023
peteregwu:

I disagree with you. Strategy comes first and then psychology comes 2nd. If you like gather all the psychology you have in the world, if you don't have a good strategy that works, you will keep dashing all your money to your broker.

By the time this man starts trading $100,000 account and above ..he might understand what psychology means cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2023
csckid:

By the time this man starts trading $100,000 account and above ..he might understand what psychology means cheesy
are u saying he's trading a demo account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tradinggiant: 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
infofirst:
So those that thinks they are done with tft this month should forward their screenshots to @samfelly o .
But if you still plan to trade, keep going.
There will be two options by the end of the month, to get the challenge or naira equivalent. Seems Sapa wey dey town is at another level. Hungry man no go fit pass challenge make we face reality but if you choose naira equivalent, 10% goes to @samfelly as baba don hit DD for the month nd he has been fantastic.
keep going where ? samfelly Abeg check pm.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
peteregwu:

grin don't underestimate psychology. I'm trading recklessly on my $25k account, leaving my positions to run without even remembering I have some running positions, but u see my $100k account, kia I no dey sleep for night remembering that I have an opened position.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
OfficialP:
are u saying he's trading a demo account
Account differs bro, no be the way u dey manage 6 figures na the same way u go manage 7 figures.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tradinggiant: 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
Mrsheddy123:

@samfelly oya oh... E don happen how we go take reach biko.... The Renewed Shege don touch ground 😂
Renewed shege no be small thing,
everybody find your way , line done scatter for front .😂😂
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by AK284(m): 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
csckid:

chai...and am at 102k cry

It's not over yet, you still have 1 week to go
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2023
realone12:
you see what I'm talking about.. I see shege this week.. all thanks to fear
u r trading the account like ur life depends on it grin trade it casually and remain calm. U no go even know wen u go passam
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2023
Nwadaka:
Account differs bro, no be the way u dey manage 6 figures na the same way u go manage 7 figures.
u no catch the plan grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by AK284(m): 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2023
infofirst:
So those that thinks they are done with tft this month should forward their screenshots to @samfelly o.
There will be two options by the end of the month, to get the challenge or naira equivalent. Seems Sapa wey dey town is at another level. Hungry man no go fit pass challenge make we face reality but if you choose naira equivalent, 10% goes to @samfelly as baba don hit DD for the month nd he has been fantastic.

INFO is now officially doing more than the Federal Government in poverty alleviation during this Shege banza Apc regime grin grin grin grin
More Blessings for you and your family.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by csckid(m): 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2023
Nwadaka:

I think this answers your question @ officialp
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by csckid(m): 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2023
AK284:

It's not over yet, you still have 1 week to go

Thanks @ AK284...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tradinggiant: 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2023
AK284:

INFO is now officially doing more than the Federal Government in poverty alleviation during this Shege banza Apc regime grin grin grin grin
More Blessings for you and your family.
boss I strongly believe one day , FTA go shock boss infofirst.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
sampz:
Any nice book about fx to read just to keep myself busy..

I've read Mark Douglas and Tom
have you read VAP by meshpips?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mrsheddy123: 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
rainlover:

Una too like problem 🤦‍♂️
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2023
rainlover:
Which version
Is it the 2.0 or 1.0?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2023
peteregwu:

There will be no trading psychology if there's no trading strategy already in place na.

Before you get into a position, you should already have entry and exit plans, rules.

How you follow this set aside rules and strategy while in an open position, long losing streak, long winning streak, waiting for a setup to appear, etc - isn't that what the trading psychology is all about?

I.e - whoever is managing his/her trading psychology already has a trading strategy / rules.

Watin I dey talk sef 😲

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2023
Mrsheddy123:

@samfelly oya oh... E don happen how we go take reach biko.... The Renewed Shege don touch ground 😂

July TFT winner's head count starts now.

Since TFT no allow 3rd party site like fxblue collect their data use, upload ur proof of achieving the goal and mention me.

For those who sent via mail, thanks, but na here still be the right place to drop it cheesy

One love

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Which version
Is it the 2.0 or 1.0?
the book never get version

The author is still confused 🤐

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BinaryRocks: 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2023
infofirst:
So those that thinks they are done with tft this month should forward their screenshots to @samfelly o.
You are doing really well Boss.
May God continue to bless you abundantly.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BinaryRocks: 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2023
rainlover:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mrsheddy123: 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2023
samfelly:

Since TFT no allow 3rd party site like fxblue collect their data use, upload ur proof of achieving the goal and mention me.

For those who sent via mail, thanks, but na here still be the right place to drop it cheesy

One love
number one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BinaryRocks: 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Which version
Is it the 2.0 or 1.0?
Una no go kill person with laugh 4 here.
Abegi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BinaryRocks: 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2023
samfelly:

One love
My own.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 11:52pm On Jul 21, 2023
csckid:

Hahaha.... You guys seem not to understand that the same way I trade a 1k account is the same way I will trade a 100k account. The problem is you are counting numbers instead of counting your percentage. Look away from the thousands of numbers and make use of your reasonable position size and risk remains the same and don't over trade. It's simple! Na we dey kill ourself for this business.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Edd1e(m): 5:55am On Jul 22, 2023
samfelly:

One love

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PraiseGod4u(m): 6:52am On Jul 22, 2023
samfelly:

One love

I think you should start after the competition officially ends

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 6:54am On Jul 22, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.