Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (459245 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Edd1e(m): 10:38am On Jul 22, 2023
samfelly:

Sapa Nigeria Limited is a genuine company cheesy. I'll be buying their shares grin

grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by friendbee: 10:38am On Jul 22, 2023
Ah! Bad idea, if you collect money, my advice go and open cent account to handle the shege hope that is in town if you focus on food OYO
samfelly:

Sapa Nigeria Limited is a genuine company cheesy. I'll be buying their shares grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 10:40am On Jul 22, 2023
Mrsheddy123:

😂😂😂🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️
Oh that one don blow account 😂

Aje 🤣
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 10:40am On Jul 22, 2023
dmahn:

Nope.. You failed to make it in the business and that's why you stopped, and then you start to look for excuses to backup ur failure.

Working in the bank..... Haram
Working with breweries... Haram
Working with credit union...Haram
Music.... Haram
Movies... Haram
Photographer.... Haram

Islam isn't a wicked religion and you guys should stop sending people out of Islam by condemning almost every....

Eating of pig is Haram in Islam too but Allah said if you get to an environment where what they only eat to survive is Pig, You don't have a choice but to eat it at the moment for your survival

Before any work comes the intention, and you will be rewarded based on your intention.

Our intention here in this business is survival in as much as what we do in the business doesn't harm anyone... Allah is the most forgiven. Allahu Alam

Asalam aleikun

Ustaz Dmahn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 10:44am On Jul 22, 2023
OfficialP:
We expected vawulence this weekend, but not this type.

I avoid religious arguments, cos its touchy.

Let's all give no attention to it.

Happy weekend

Seconded by me. Anything religious related arguement. Or tribalism talk, I certainly distant my strengthless self from them
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 10:46am On Jul 22, 2023
samfelly:

Seconded by me. Anything religious related arguement. Or tribalism talk, I certainly distant my strengthless self from them

Abi o. The thing wey b say na all of us dey go heaven or paradise and hell fire

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 10:54am On Jul 22, 2023
friendbee:
Ah! Bad idea, if you collect money, my advice go and open cent account to handle the shege hope that is in town if you focus on food OYO
makes sense for those who wants to collect cash, but its beta to get the account though, don't make a mistake that you'll regret later
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 10:58am On Jul 22, 2023
dmahn:

Nope.. You failed to make it in the business and that's why you stopped, and then you start to look for excuses to backup ur failure.

Music.... Haram
Movies... Haram
Photographer.... Haram

Islam isn't a wicked religion and you guys should stop sending people out of Islam by condemning almost every....

Eating of pig is Haram in Islam too but Allah said if you get to an environment where what they only eat to survive is Pig, You don't have a choice but to eat it at the moment for your survival

Before any work comes the intention, and you will be rewarded based on your intention.

Our intention here in this business is survival in as much as what we do in the business doesn't harm anyone... Allah is the most forgiven. Allahu Alam

Asalam aleikun
You've sum it up bro. I hardly listen to most of those claims again. I just do my thorough research on any contemporary issue and I choose the best out of my knowledge.

The new things in vogue is bidiah....they will just be throwing unnecessary fatwa here and there without understanding divine wisdom in many legislation to formulate correct qiyas. Just like the example you gave and even coming up of Islamic account/swap free some will still be casting aspersion on fx.

I had similar experience, a friend who after being hit hard by fx came to same conclusion the last time we met. I just laugh and excuse him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 11:04am On Jul 22, 2023
infofirst:
Seems Sapa wey dey town is at another level. Hungry man no go fit pass challenge make we face reality

friendbee:

Boss, Friendbee, Infofirst dey see wetin small pikin wey stand on top Burj Khalifa no fit see. An empty stomach is not a good political adviser, my broda.

No use empty stomach look chart o, you'll see NOTHING!

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 11:04am On Jul 22, 2023
OfficialP:
makes sense for those who wants to collect cash, but its beta to get the account though, don't make a mistake that you'll regret later

"What works best for Mr. A now may not be suitable for Mr. B. Each of us operates at different levels, and it's essential to recognize that contributing to the community doesn't necessarily equate to being the wealthiest individual. Someone else within this community might even be doing better elsewhere in a different area altogether. Ultimately, everything will fall into place with time. Let's continue to strive, remaining true to ourselves and putting sincere efforts towards our goals."
Inside life

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by CosmicJames(m): 11:05am On Jul 22, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Yes,it must be physical

Your definition of sin make arm robbery a good business

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 11:06am On Jul 22, 2023
dmahn:

Music.... Haram
Movies... Haram
Photographer.... Haram

Asalam aleikun

Lolz leave the guy ,the guy na DINDINRIN,He was lamenting here last time for free comp and after he don manage fund $10 and blew it like that useless HUMBLETRADER ,he went ahead to do one nonsense research and concluded it is an act of HARAM "ODE MAN"

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 11:08am On Jul 22, 2023
infofirst:

"What works best for Mr. A now may not be suitable for Mr. B. Each of us operates at different levels, and it's essential to recognize that contributing to the community doesn't necessarily equate to being the wealthiest individual. Someone else within this community might even be doing better elsewhere in a different area altogether. Ultimately, everything will fall into place with time. Let's continue to strive, remaining true to ourselves and putting sincere efforts towards our goals."
Inside life

"Submit to T.I.M.E" - ICT
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 11:08am On Jul 22, 2023
samfelly:

Boss, Friendbee, Infofirst dey see wetin small pikin wey stand on top Burj Khalifa no fit see. An empty stomach is not a good political adviser, my broda.

No use empty stomach look chart o, you'll see NOTHING!

grin grin grin grin Na so but sha o. Do not follow follow. Who dey hungry knows.
Like @donsheddy, accts don dey but he need cash motivation and data. How will he trade this accts? Get more accounts or get food, data and trade. Our situations at every point in time differs.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by AK284(m): 11:11am On Jul 22, 2023
Kaybee7000:

U Bleep up,next time when u see this kind of text,the best reply is to not give attention as u know the best answer for a ------ is SILENCE

Bro leave me him.
This weekend,this is unadulterated violence.
Muslim Brothers what say thou about trading being Haram?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 11:14am On Jul 22, 2023
@dottozil How is the account @praiseGod4u hand over to you?
Trust you are managing it right.
Thank you @praiseGod4u You rock.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 11:16am On Jul 22, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Lolz leave the guy ,the guy na DINDINRIN,He was lamenting here last time for free comp and after he don manage fund $10 and blew it like that useless HUMBLETRADER ,he went ahead to do one nonsense research and concluded it is an act of HARAM "ODE MAN"

Wetin hit @humbletrader no b small o. On top all the mentions, he no show face yet.
God protection over him o.
Watch out thou for HumbleTrader reloaded grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 11:19am On Jul 22, 2023
infofirst:

Wetin hit @humbletrader no b small o. On top all the mentions, he no show face yet.

Lolz may the God protection over him sha,only God knows what he is going through abi he don sell his phone settle the debt wey forex put ham?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 11:23am On Jul 22, 2023
infofirst:

its really strange and unlike him. I hope he's okay though

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 11:23am On Jul 22, 2023
infofirst:

grin grin grin grin Na so but sha o. Do not follow follow. Who dey hungry knows.
Like @donsheddy, accts don dey but he need cash motivation and data. How will he trade this accts? Get more accounts or get food, data and trade. Our situations at every point in time differs.

No bi lie, but right now, I dey hungry. Hunger join ma failure rate, these past days
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 11:24am On Jul 22, 2023
infofirst:

Gbp nd Euro are not showing good sign of weakness yet esp Euro as Egbp is looking bullish going into this week. USD has engulfed on the daily against the yen and CAD at support giving me the sign of a USD trying to bounce back. It's bearish gu nd eu I am looking at for the Coming week.

My bias last week was as a result of signs of reversal of USD at key support level. Going into next week. My bias remains a bullish USD as there was no sign of reversal as at the close of daily candle yesterday. I will be bearish with gu and possibly 1.26*** this week and similar applicable to other USD related soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 11:24am On Jul 22, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 11:26am On Jul 22, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Lolz may the God protection over him sha,only God knows what he is going through abi he don sell his phone settle the debt wey forex put ham?

Ameen o. As i dey hit vawulence mini. Na so you dey click vawulence promax on top humble. If he catch us ehn grin grin grin > grin grin.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by AK284(m): 11:27am On Jul 22, 2023
tinnq:

Religion is another major source of poverty in Africa. Just tell your brothers to quit anything investment because it is a sin.

Gbaa!!
The race kept retrogressing as a result of religion that they understand nothing about.
I remember sometimes last year,one brainwashed pastor told me forex and online trading is controlled and belong to the devil, imagine this same man studied finance abroad.
I shake my head and looked at him embarrassed by his level of ignorance at how the world work,the importance of forextrade,finance,tax e.t.c,I don't even know where to start,I just move jeje.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 11:29am On Jul 22, 2023
infofirst:

Ameen o. As i dey hit vawulence mini. Na so you dey click vawulence promax on top humble. If he catch us ehn grin grin grin > grin grin.

I dey wait for him,I just pray I should win prop acct beofre he comes back from EXTINCTION,e go sweet m die and I dear him to show face if Dem born ham well and he dey sees all these mentions
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mrsheddy123: 11:39am On Jul 22, 2023
infofirst:

My bias last week was as a result of signs of reversal of USD at key support level. Going into next week. My bias remains a bullish USD as there was no sign of reversal as at the close of daily candle yesterday. I will be bearish with gu and possibly 1.26*** this week and similar applicable to other USD related soldiers.

Riding with you 💯
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 11:45am On Jul 22, 2023
infofirst:

He dey prepare to knock out the air out of us. Meanwhile, he dey watch from afar, IYKYK cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 11:51am On Jul 22, 2023
samfelly:

Thanks. This should bring some calms to our minds
Samfelly

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2023
AK284:

Gbaa!!
The race kept retrogressing as a result of religion that they understand nothing about.
I remember sometimes last year,one brainwashed pastor told me forex and online trading is controlled and belong to the devil, imagine this same man studied finance abroad.
I shake my head and looked at him embarrassed by his level of ignorance at how the world work,the importance of forextrade,finance,tax e.t.c,I don't even know where to start,I just move jeje.

Asin ehnn we Africans are too delusional. If not because of trading Islam as a religion wouldn't have been recognized in Africa. Forex trading has been practiced long time ago. Isn't it exchange of currencies again? I don't just know what our problem is honestly

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PraiseGod4u(m): 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2023
😂😂😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2023
infofirst:

baba don return to farming agbado. He'll come back stronger with 200% win rate after gathering another $10
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2023
Kaybee7000:

😂😂 we advised him o, him no gree

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.