Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

I Prefer That Power Returns To The North Than For Tinubu To Win It. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Prefer That Power Returns To The North Than For Tinubu To Win It. (1120 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo / Ibrahim Abdulkareem: Peter Obi Will Get More Votes From North Than South / Ebenezer Babatope: Trump Impeachment, Lesson To Leaders That Power Is Transient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prefer That Power Returns To The North Than For Tinubu To Win It. by Workch: 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
Seriously, If peter obi cannot win, let Atiku have it. Tinubu is a no no no.

Tinubu is just proud, dangerous and wicked.

But I am confident that Tinubu will be 3rd

12 Likes

Re: I Prefer That Power Returns To The North Than For Tinubu To Win It. by lwisee: 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
Either Obi or Tinubu must win

5 Likes

Re: I Prefer That Power Returns To The North Than For Tinubu To Win It. by yarimo(m): 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
Workch:

please take your drugs seriously

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Prefer That Power Returns To The North Than For Tinubu To Win It. by samuel900(m): 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
It's a new year.....mind urself and face ur future. Tinubu no be ur problem
Workch:

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Prefer That Power Returns To The North Than For Tinubu To Win It. by Workch: 1:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
samuel900:
It's a new year.....mind urself and face ur future. Tinubu no be ur problem
actually he will become a problem for me and everyone if he wins.
We have to stop that from happening

10 Likes

Re: I Prefer That Power Returns To The North Than For Tinubu To Win It. by kayfra: 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2023
Workch:

Flat headed hater spotted

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Prefer That Power Returns To The North Than For Tinubu To Win It. by alanto: 1:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
Workch:

We are all saying the same thing... Buhari and Fulani have turned your region to killing field and have rendered the region desolate but you will rather vote for another Fulani man for the carnage to continue than to vote for one from the tribe that accept the people fleeing your region as refugees in states like Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Ogun and Lagos... It's like hate is the oxygen y'all live on... It has replaced every other sense y'all are supposed to have

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Prefer That Power Returns To The North Than For Tinubu To Win It. by Chinjo2: 1:44pm On Jan 01, 2023
As God lives, Tinubu will never be the president of this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer That Power Returns To The North Than For Tinubu To Win It. by oyatz(m): 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
Guy, rest.
Within 24 hours, you have opened four threads on Tinubu.

Today is the first day of the new year, take time to thank God and plan for YOUR life. Neither Atiku, Peter Obi nor Tinubu can directly solve the problems in your life.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Prefer That Power Returns To The North Than For Tinubu To Win It. by baretalk: 1:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
Bad belle no good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Prefer That Power Returns To The North Than For Tinubu To Win It. by Ikpaitid: 1:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
Unfortunately,your vote doesn't matter in Nigeria. Those who have the votes to elect the president of Nigeria will vote for Tinubu. 2% Votes of Nzobu Nzobu people from IPOBLAND is useless in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: I Prefer That Power Returns To The North Than For Tinubu To Win It. by Workch: 2:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
alanto:

We are all saying the same thing... Buhari and Fulani have turned your region to killing field and have rendered the region desolate but you will rather vote for another Fulani man for the carnage to continue than to vote for one from the tribe that accept the people fleeing your region as refugees in states like Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Ogun and Lagos... It's like hate is the oxygen y'all live on... It has replaced every other sense y'all are supposed to have
Tinubu is dancing to the tune of the same fulanis and he's more dangerous
Re: I Prefer That Power Returns To The North Than For Tinubu To Win It. by RealLagosBoy: 2:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
I'm 100% Obidient and a Southerner. I rather vote for Atiku or Kwankwaso than to vote Tinubu.

A drug baron can never be my President.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer That Power Returns To The North Than For Tinubu To Win It. by GoodCane: 2:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
Unfortunately, Tinubu will come distant 5th in this election
Re: I Prefer That Power Returns To The North Than For Tinubu To Win It. by Aldol: 2:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
So you prefer a tribe whose people kill you and rape your women without mercy than a tribe whose region welcomed you with open arms and whose region you took as refugee camps from your fellow murderers. Keep displaying your hatred daily and continue to lose support of the so called liberal yorubas

4 Likes

Re: I Prefer That Power Returns To The North Than For Tinubu To Win It. by Aldol: 2:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
I like this thread....so called liberal yorubas come and see your haters

6 Likes

Re: I Prefer That Power Returns To The North Than For Tinubu To Win It. by TimiMore: 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2023
The main reason why you guys hate Yorubas is still a mystery to me.

A Yoruba man would say it's either Tinubu or Peter Obi while for you people you'd rather watch Nigeria kukuma burn instead of to see Tinubu become the next President.

Stockholm Syndrome is real in the East

4 Likes

Re: I Prefer That Power Returns To The North Than For Tinubu To Win It. by JoeNL22(m): 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
Workch:

Vote obi.
That's all
Re: I Prefer That Power Returns To The North Than For Tinubu To Win It. by SIONKPO1(m): 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
yarimo:
please take your drugs seriously
You can counter him politely without insults
Re: I Prefer That Power Returns To The North Than For Tinubu To Win It. by yarimo(m): 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
SIONKPO1:

You can counter him politely without insults
please where is the insult?

1 Like

Re: I Prefer That Power Returns To The North Than For Tinubu To Win It. by SIONKPO1(m): 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
yarimo:
please where is the insult?
kindly read what you wrote again
Re: I Prefer That Power Returns To The North Than For Tinubu To Win It. by Bakrabas: 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
Que cera cera @OP election is not by wishes

Mtn*

500mb: #195

1G: #295

2G: #590

3G: #895

5G: #1,600

10G: #2,999

*GLO*

920MB - #465

1.8G - #975

4.5G- #1,700

7.2G- #2,190

8.75G- #2.700

12.5G- #3,200

15.5G- #3,850

25G- #4,850

32G- #7,600

*AIRTEL*

100MB - #95

300MB - #185

500MB- #220

1G- #335

2G- #565

5G- #1,650

*9MOBILE*

500mb- #570

1.5g- #1,195

2G- #1,495

3G- #1,795

4.5G- #2,495

WhatsApp : 0803-0947-688

All data valid for 30 days...
Re: I Prefer That Power Returns To The North Than For Tinubu To Win It. by techWriter3: 5:13pm On Jan 01, 2023
Nigerians lokan Nigerians lokan Nigerians lokan Nigerians lokan politician is the next for President
Re: I Prefer That Power Returns To The North Than For Tinubu To Win It. by yarimo(m): 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2023
SIONKPO1:

kindly read what you wrote again
kindly point out the insult that is all

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye burnins Tinubu's 'satanic' Campaign Clothes / Describe This Picture Of Tinubu And Oshiomhole With One Word / Congrats Peter Obi The President Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.