Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,368 members, 7,846,584 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra (18003 Views)

Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) / Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else / Obi Get A Rapturous Ovation At The Installation Of New CAN President In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra by Bridget95(f): 5:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
OGwales:
Mumu man, just dey play. See East is on fire but all you do is cruise other people's region. Oga go back home and settle your people.
its your mama hairy toto that is on fire and not southeast
Re: 2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra by OGwales(m): 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
Bridget95:
its your mama hairy toto that is on fire and not southeast

Dey play, East is PISSFUL
Re: 2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra by southsouthking(m): 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
man of the zombie

1st of January, you don dey fool yourself, a fool at January first will remain a fool for the reminder of the year.
Re: 2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra by daygee12: 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
floret23:
Yoruba ni mi tokantokan sugbon Peter Obi ni choice mi. As a member of PDP in Osun State, I am voting Obi by God's grace. My future is more important to me than my stomach.

OSUN is locked down for Obi with 1k votes

1 Like

Re: 2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra by BOLATINUBU01: 6:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
southsouthking:

1st of January, you don dey fool yourself, a fool at January first will remain a fool for the reminder of the year.
see this zombie, u beta go find work, before suffer kill you grin
Re: 2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra by floret23(f): 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
daygee12:

OSUN is locked down for Obi with 100k votes
More than the required 25%. It will shock you urchins.
Re: 2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra by lukency(m): 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
Wike breaks his silence ��

"As to the rumour that we have endorsed Labour Party candidate, Mr. Peter Obi, you should understand that we are talking about Presidency of Nigeria, not Traders' Union nor Anambra Governorship election here" Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers state
Re: 2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra by Murphyenemuwe: 6:36pm On Jan 01, 2023
Obi is a technocrat and started politics in Labour party and he's there up till this moment. He's totally different from other politicians.
FactBoyz:
We cannot make the same mistakes the older generation made in choosing their leaders that have brought us to this point. If we dont get it right this year, we may never see the Nigeria of our dreams in our lifetime.

Some of us already have second passports to leave the country if we want, but for those who don't have still supporting PDAPC, OYO is your CASE
Re: 2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra by Babastrong(m): 6:40pm On Jan 01, 2023
Normal thing!!!
A Supreme monkey that displays his acrobatic skill from one tree to another must receive standing ovation for zombimonkies.
Re: 2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra by daygee12: 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
floret23:
More than the required 1%. It will shock you urchins.

At least Obidients get 1%
Re: 2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra by oluwatobi43301: 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
Our potential next president by special grace of God almightyOur potential next president by special grace of God almighty...
Re: 2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra by LoveToRead: 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
post=119611398:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

2023 will be significant to Nigeria and Nigerians because it would provide another opportunity to the people to exercise their inalienable rights to participate in making decisions over the country’s human and material resources.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
Re: 2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra by Juniorangel(m): 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
Please beware of this scammer with this number

+2347042392415
and account details

Williams James
Access bank
Re: 2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra by Eriokanmi: 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
I thought they said he can't visit Anambra lol
Re: 2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra by Robenna(m): 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
I no see any pics�
Re: 2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra by deedeemob(m): 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
I totally agree with you, It's so bad I can't come here just to feed my eyes and imagination of happenings around me and d world, and I won't come across hate speeches left right and center. It's quite pathetic and truly there's no quicker route to tribal wars than hate speeches. Pls Seun Osewa, pls try sanitise nairaland!!! Peace.
SIONKPO1:
DSS and NIA,needs to call the Admin of Nairaland to Order because this platform can ignite Violence in this country with its unmoderated platform.
The Hate shared on this platform is way too much.
Admin should close any account promoting hate

1 Like

Re: 2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra by Thebigheart: 8:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
Franchise21:
Balablu Blu Bulaba

How Tinubu was so confident making that sound from his mouth beats my imagination.
Re: 2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra by Egoveen: 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
man of the zombie
Your father is a zombie
Re: 2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra by Franchise21(m): 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2023
Thebigheart:

How Tinubu was so confident making that sound from his mouth beats my imagination.
Dementia at work. Temporal loss of memory
Re: 2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra by Toosure70: 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
Let the region that has no terrorist group produce the next president because he will has no reason to protect them - Oba Pharaoh
Re: 2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra by Burruchaga71(m): 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
#Obi is on the way
Re: 2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra by rahman3853(m): 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2023
God bless nigerians with short term memory. This was exactly the way we hyped bubu, saying 'sai baba" forgeting God who knows d depth of the heart of a man. We have no man to put this country aright bt the almighty God who can change the story of a man or nation overnight. If u truely love tis country i sugest we cry unto God n stop alocating praise or condemation to a man who is only flesh n blood. Lets know that God can use a terible leader to adjust a country jst like ghanas john jerry rawlings whose father is nt even ghanain yet the country wch use to b headquater of curuption, whose money is so bad that if u av 10k naira, u are a milionaire in ghana. Bt nw 1$ is 9cedi, 1cedi is 47naira. We need God nt man.
Re: 2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra by FabulousAutos(m): 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2023
SIONKPO1:
DSS and NIA,needs to call the Admin of Nairaland to Order because this platform can ignite Violence in this country with its unmoderated platform.

Most times, I just read the story and skip the comments because the level of tribalism and bigotry is so horrible here. To think that these divisive tendencies are being displayed by youths who should be united in the efforts to rescue this country from these greedy recycled politifians is really mind boggling.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra by PrinceOfLagos: 9:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
Obi is loved by all
Re: 2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra by southsouthking(m): 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
see this zombie, u beta go find work, before suffer kill you grin

Shut up, lemme know your full name, you'll get my full name, let's check each other's bank account balance and proudly upload it here on Nairaland.
Are you in?
Re: 2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra by vitalisjachike4: 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
At least he's in charge of his mental facilities and his itinerary is not organized by Urchins. At least he's in charge of his mental facilities and his itinerary is not organized by Urchins. ...
Re: 2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra by Shikini: 10:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
Great weer
Re: 2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra by freeborn02: 11:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Obi will fail woefully

So that Tinubu the bedwetter can destroy aso Rock bed with urine, right?
Re: 2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra by freeborn02: 11:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
man of the zombie

Tinubu put his family members in key positions in lagos.

Why didnt he give any post to your family members?

Is it because your family is irrelevant and inconsequential?
Re: 2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra by Humble29(m): 12:05am On Jan 02, 2023
OGwales:
Mumu man, just dey play. See East is on fire but all you do is cruise other people's region. Oga go back home and settle your people.

Is PO the governor of Anambra state? Why haven't MB gone to settle the insurgency in the North? Fish brain urchin

PO for president...
Vote wisely
Re: 2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra by Kenneth10110(m): 12:58am On Jan 02, 2023
SIONKPO1:

I thought they said the owner promised to fight hate and tribalism in his forum. I don't think so because it seems the likes from those hate promotes the forum if not he would have set a team that will always go always go through hate words maybe close the accounts or long term ban.
Re: 2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra by Mayorchukwu: 4:47am On Jan 02, 2023
I am from kwara state and my vote belong to Peter obi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) / Niger-Delta Amnesty Fueled Boko Haram - Obasanjo / Benue Killings: Senate Rejects Committee Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.