Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,419 members, 7,846,753 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This (4291 Views)

With The Current Rate Of Japa, Is Poverty Rate Exaggerated In Nigeria? / This STATISTIC Proves That JAPA Is Not A Uniquely Nigerian Phenomenon / Japa Is A Goal! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by shegzhkn: 9:49am On Jan 02, 2023
Treadway:
nah just showing sensible people your stinking hypocrisy.

You can say people can drop dead next minute about your own people here (and I mean that literally, your people can drop dead any minute, not my people)

But

I can't say your car or house is not yours until it is fully paid. That you are only a borrower until you pay up.

Lol grin

Good day son.

1 Like

Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by Treadway: 9:53am On Jan 02, 2023
shegzhkn:

Good day son.
lol...whatever oga evil harbinger
Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by elijah101(m): 11:12am On Jan 02, 2023
Treadway baba , I swear .. you too like wahala .... you like argument ... you derive joy from all this back and forth .. you and portable suppose dey stay together ..
Treadway:
lol...whatever oga evil harbinger

1 Like

Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by Gerrard59(m): 11:14am On Jan 02, 2023
Treadway:

You can say people can drop dead next minute about your own people here (and I mean that literally, your people can drop dead any minute, not my people)

But

I can't say your car or house is not yours until it is fully paid. That you are only a borrower until you pay up.

Lol grin

Even though we have disagreed previously, you pointed out the inconsistencies and hypocrisies of the people you quoted. As someone who dislikes hypocrites, I give you a 10/10. grin

1 Like

Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by justwise(m): 11:42am On Jan 02, 2023
Treadway:

But

Lol grin

This is ignorant and lack of wealth creation knowledge I was referring to earlier.

The more you type this nonsense the more you expose how little you know about mortgage and investment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by justwise(m): 11:44am On Jan 02, 2023
Gerrard59:

Even though we have disagreed previously, you pointed out the inconsistencies and hypocrisies of the people you quoted. As someone who dislikes hypocrites, I give you a 10/10. grin

Even you agreed with him on that nonsense?
Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by justwise(m): 11:51am On Jan 02, 2023
Thortp:
OP, please tell us exactly what you want us to do.
To me, it's obvious your comments are discouraging.

I will only believe people like you until you can mention at least 5 positive things about UK.

I don't know why it has become a problem for an adult to take a necessary decision about his life.

What type of citizens are Nigerians? OMG

He is just jealous of those who managed to make a decision to leave Nigeria. Who in his right mind keep record of 200 people he knows suffering in the UK?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by Gerrard59(m): 11:58am On Jan 02, 2023
justwise:

Even you agreed with him on that nonsense?

He was correct in saying that if others who malign Nigeria (based on the screenshot) are not condemned in the same manner he gets when criticising homeownership via mortgages, then it is hypocritical.

justwise:

He is just jealous of those who managed to make a decision to leave Nigeria. Who in his right mind keep record of 200 people he knows suffering in the UK?

That is my issue with him and his colleagues. The constant opening of threads against relocation is tiring.
Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by Thortp(m): 1:31pm On Jan 02, 2023
Thank you oo.
His exact motive is what I don't understand
justwise:

Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by Treadway: 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
justwise:

This is ignorant and lack of wealth creation knowledge I was referring to earlier.

The more you type this nonsense the more you expose how little you know about mortgage and investment.
the borrower is a slave to the lender...lol
Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by Treadway: 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
elijah101:
Treadway baba , I swear .. you too like wahala .... you like argument ... you derive joy from all this back and forth .. you and portable suppose dey stay together ..
lol...my bro I no like nonsense ni..if you face me, I face you. Couldn't care less if you are 99 or living in Nigeria, Ukraine or Poughkeepsie. I no like nonsense ni. Any lie wey I talk, make dem man dem talk am. But lailai dem no fit, na emotional tirade and deflection dem go move to.
Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by Treadway: 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
justwise:

someone who keeps in touch with said friends...doesn't require any special skills to just listen...and I never said they are suffering. Don't say what I didn't say. I said they are doing those jobs and have been encouraging me to come and I said fck NO, cos me I cannot. Those are my words. You wan see the screenshot? Lol
Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by Treadway: 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
Gerrard59:

guy you sef don turn enemy of state by this singular post ooo...the japarians are coming for your head..lol

Happy new year!
Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by Treadway: 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
Gerrard59:

He was correct in saying that if others who malign Nigeria (based on the screenshot) are not condemned in the same manner he gets when criticising homeownership via mortgages, then it is hypocritical.

That is my issue with him and his colleagues. The constant opening of threads against relocation is tiring.
I don't even criticize mortgages o, not my money nor my business. If I emigrate what I will do in that regard is in my mind. Someone else said the whole mortgage thingy. I have just been watching all this playing out. Also, I have never opened any relocation thread. How can? Yes I argue, but on points. Intellectual discourse is not a sin or a slight. 'Prove your points' is the simple basis of any proper argument.
Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by Treadway: 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
Thortp:
Thank you oo.
His exact motive is what I don't understand
understanding simple things keep flying over your head, so far.

Gingko biloba lo le shey o
Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by justwise(m): 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
Gerrard59:

Criticising homeownership via mortgage is the highest level of ignorance. This is just false equivalency. If you don’t pay mortgage you pay rent , so which one is cheaper?

1 Like

Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by justwise(m): 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
Treadway:
the borrower is a slave to the lender...lol

Another one of your clueless posts
Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by dupyshoo: 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
If you are truly interested, this is one of the sites I use to search for jobs.

https://www.jobserve.com/gb/en/mob/jobsearch

Just search for "security" jobs. The good thing is that a lot of the jobs are remote.
tensazangetsu20:

The tax rate is similar but I don't think the income rate is or probably it's easier to just find higher paying jobs in other EU countries. If you look on LinkedIn other countries always have higher salaries but when you look into the UK job ads it's mostly pays of between 18 to 24000 pounds pay jobs that are posted or are the high paying jobs hidden to only the upper class.
Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by Treadway: 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
justwise:

Another one of your clueless posts
from the non-clueless holy book inspired by God himself. From your mouth to God's ears oga grin

Ain't it amazing that people that have no experience or evidence of enterprise still wanna lecture those who live that life day-to-day about wealth creation and enterprise. Haven't been employed in over three years. If I don't have enterprise and know investment and wealth creation how have I been taking care of my family in today's and yesterday's Nigeria oga? Na GOD!! Ultimately all glory be to God for he has given me the power to make wealth.

If you can do without the safety net of a salary, hands in the air...no hands?

Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by Treadway: 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
Anyway, I no expect make anybody gree (na the naija way I guess). I don expose the weak double standard and stinking hypocrisy wey I wan expose. All these other uninteresting stories about mortgage, and personal things that I'm kinda delving into ko neccesstri rara. E je ka ma shey daada, e je ka wa upright, ka de je olooto. Kosi babanla Ku anybody to n bo anybody nibi. If you wan do and form all knowing form am for your house, e ma ko giri giri bo wa rara, lori pe awa fe lo opolo wa fun ara wa. No be everybody need others to think for them, and if I say no think for me, no make me enemy. EMI Fe lo relax nitemi.
Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by justwise(m): 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
Treadway:
from the non-clueless holy book inspired by God himself. From your mouth to God's ears oga grin

Ain't it amazing that people that have no experience or evidence of enterprise still wanna lecture those who live that life day-to-day about wealth creation and enterprise. Haven't been employed in over three years. If I don't have enterprise and know investment and wealth creation how have I been taking care of my family in today's and yesterday's Nigeria oga? Na GOD!! Ultimately all glory be to God for he has given me the power to make wealth.

If you can do without the safety net of a salary, hands in the air...no hands?

So you claimed to work in financial sector and you don’t know the difference between secured and unsecured loan? To make it even ridiculous you quoted bible verses?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by Treadway: 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
justwise:

So you claimed to work in financial sector and you don’t know the difference between secured and unsecured loan? To make it even ridiculous you quoted bible verses?
again, this is another inaccurate claim. I have never said I worked in the financial sector, ever. I have mentioned the industry I worked in many times, notably pharma and then Vitafoam before I retired in my early 30's three years ago. I understand the concepts of using OPM (other people's money) in business, as I have a MBA (distinction), BUT I don't have the need to apply leverage to my business for now. Was able to have fantastic capital appreciation that has turned one business to two distinct ones. For now, my two business experiments needs no leverage, but when the time comes when financial leverage becomes SENSIBLE I know just how to apply it to my business for best outcomes..certainly won't be taking any loans for pleasure or leisure, no matter how small, cos A borrower is a slave to the lender. I like how the English language dictionaries specifically use the two words 'borrower' and 'lender' when defining home/car/other financing agreements. The lenders know themselves, the borrowers know themselves too cool cool cool
What else?

Yea I know Bible verses are ridiculous to you, but it is my post nonetheless. It is for me and the general public, not for you
Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by justwise(m): 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
Treadway:
again, this is another inaccurate claim. I have never said I worked in the financial sector, ever. I have mentioned the industry I worked in many times, notably pharma and then Vitafoam before I retired in my early 30's three years ago. I understand the concepts of using OPM (other people's money) in business, as I have a MBA (distinction), BUT I don't have the need to apply leverage to my business for now. Was able to have fantastic capital appreciation that has turned one business to two distinct ones. For now, my two business experiments needs no leverage, but when the time comes when financial leverage becomes SENSIBLE I know just how to apply it to my business for best outcomes..certainly won't be taking any loans for pleasure or leisure, no matter how small, cos a borrower is a slave to the lender. What else?

Yea I know Bible verses are ridiculous to you, but it is my post nonetheless. It is for me and the general public, not for you

This is just gibberish which is very common when people got no idea what they are talking about.

Go and educate yourself about the difference between loan attached to real estate which is mortgage and ordinary loan.

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by Treadway: 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
cool cool cool
Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by Thortp(m): 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
Sorry oo
Treadway:
understanding simple things keep flying over your head, so far.

Gingko biloba lo le shey o
Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by Treadway: 9:21am On Jan 03, 2023
More.

There has been the talk about 20b diaspora remittance inflow too. As usual, any attempt to have intellectual and rational discussions mostly fail, but I was able to PROVE and show the illogicality that this diaspora remittance is what is keeping Nigeria afloat on the thread below. They are a major part of Forex inflows for now, YES, but only amount to 4% of the value of our total productivity (GDP). Therefore the 96% is what is keeping the country afloat as against the 4%. Commonsense right? Well it flew past many heads. All info and evidence on the argument are available on pg 20-23.

https://www.nairaland.com/7447390/lonely-part-canada-no-one/21

Now, see screenshot below by a japarian erico2k2 that responded to a very intelligent lineup of points by lagblogger.

See the hypocrisy now!
See the true negativity?!

The same people that called others negativist and pessimist, rubbished the efforts of the Nigerians who worked hard even in the shithole to contribute that 96% of the GDP. But when I say simple math that diaspora remittance is NOT keeping Nigeria afloat, someone like Mr Ibeokehie said I am putting fellow compatriots abroad down, imagine! For stating simple math that even a toddler understands. How 4 became major to these people and 96 became minor is a phenomenon that should be studied.

Ahibgoilandgas did justice by also giving more information about said inflow, which the tru negativists will not even consider because it would hurt their egos. I have added some too, polithiefcians send money that is part of that inflow, money laundering cartels send money to 'wash' wey dey part of that inflow (we can sha remember Invictus Obi if una no remember anyone else), yahoo boys clients wey send money na still part of that inflow, eBay writers (I used to do this) tech bros/sis and others who earn in foreign currency online, most here have NEVER considered these... But some clique in Nairaland think it is all them, and when you try to open their eyes to see, you are a negative person.

Gerrard59 how is this on the hypocrisy meter? You still think this is about trying to get a visa and failing? Or just about grown men acting like babies..

'Who are the hard-working Nigerians?' he asked. Imagine! Ask any of these Niggas to do 1m giveaway as Jeff bezos wey dem be dem no go fit ooo...lol
grin

1 Like

Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by erico2k2(m): 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
justwise:

This one OFF me @ justwise,
@ quote the Bible, this one killed me, Im still laughing fru break! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by erico2k2(m): 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
Treadway:
More.

There has been the talk about 20b diaspora remittance inflow too. As usual, any attempt to have intellectual and rational discussions mostly fail, but I was able to PROVE and show the illogicality that this diaspora remittance is what is keeping Nigeria afloat on the thread below. They are a major part of Forex inflows for now, YES, but only amount to 4% of the value of our total productivity (GDP). Therefore the 96% is what is keeping the country afloat as against the 4%. Commonsense right? Well it flew past many heads. All info and evidence on the argument are available on pg 20-23.

https://www.nairaland.com/7447390/lonely-part-canada-no-one/21

Now, see screenshot below by a japarian erico2k2 that responded to a very intelligent lineup of points by lagblogger.

See the hypocrisy now!
See the true negativity?!

The same people that called others negativist and pessimist, rubbished the efforts of the Nigerians who worked hard even in the shithole to contribute that 96% of the GDP. But when I say simple math that diaspora remittance is NOT keeping Nigeria afloat, someone like Mr Ibeokehie said I am putting fellow compatriots abroad down, imagine! For stating simple math that even a toddler understands. How 4 became major to these people and 96 became minor is a phenomenon that should be studied.

Ahibgoilandgas did justice by also giving more information about said inflow, which the tru negativists will not even consider because it would hurt their egos. I have added some too, polithiefcians send money that is part of that inflow, money laundering cartels send money to 'wash' wey dey part of that inflow (we can sha remember Invictus Obi if una no remember anyone else), yahoo boys clients wey send money na still part of that inflow, eBay writers (I used to do this) tech bros/sis and others who earn in foreign currency online, most here have NEVER considered these... But some clique in Nairaland think it is all them, and when you try to open their eyes to see, you are a negative person.

Gerrard59 how is this on the hypocrisy meter? You still think this is about trying to get a visa and failing? Or just about grown men acting like babies..

'Who are the hard-working Nigerians?' he asked. Imagine! Ask any of these Niggas to do 1m giveaway as Jeff bezos wey dem be dem no go fit ooo...lol
grin
I dont think you even know what remitance is.

1 Like

Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by Treadway: 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
erico2k2:

I dont think you even know what remitance is.
lol. Says someone who can't even type correct English half the time. Learn spellings first Baba arugbo, after that we can talk.

Remittance! Na two T's dey there
Also, their is the correct spelling, not 'thier' wey you dey plaster everywhere you go like MTN. Get your spellings in order, maybe then I might be interested.
Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by erico2k2(m): 1:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
justwise:

This is just gibberish which is very common when people got no idea what they are talking about.

Go and educate yourself about the difference[b] between loan attached to real estate which is mortgage and ordinary loan[/b].
YOu want him to quote another BIBLE PASSAGE grin grin
Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by erico2k2(m): 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
Treadway:
lol. Says someone who can't even type correct English half the time. Learn. Spellings first Baba arugbo, after that we can talk.

Remittance! Na two T's dey there
I dont need to type correct English, I aint in an English class, as far as U understand what I meant thats wassup, your eye dey people's remitance abi?awon oluburuku!
Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by Treadway: 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
erico2k2:

I dont need to type correct English, I aint in an English class, as far as U understand what I meant thats wassup, your eye dey people's remitance abi?awon oluburuku!
awon Omo ale ojouorolari

Do 1m of the shitty naira as giveaway then I can even consider you as up to shit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Post A Picture Of You Abroad / Qatar, Kuwait, UAE (Dubai) Visa Application information Needed. / Top 5 Fastest Growing Cities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.