Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,262 members, 7,846,227 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Is Not Simping Really Worth It? Genuine Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Not Simping Really Worth It? Genuine Question (570 Views)

Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It / Ladies Share Your Simping Experience / Why Are Nigerian Girls Not Simping And Crushing On This Man? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Not Simping Really Worth It? Genuine Question by Wealthbrain22(m): 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
I want to know something, you guys that don’t simp , is the loneliness that comes from being alone truly worth it? Women are gold diggers yes I agree but is it wise to just avoid all of them like that because you’re “woke”? Women will never be with a man that doesn’t spend money on them, like never. Even if it’s 2k you must spend something at some point so technically you can’t avoid spending on a woman, but the whole not simping culture is against giving women any penny, bro you will be lonely af.

So I want to know are you proud of yourself now that you have no girl by your side all because you’re now an “alpha male”??

2 Likes

Re: Is Not Simping Really Worth It? Genuine Question by VeryWickedSimp: 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
Simping is the best thing to happen to me. As I'm typing right now I'm about to send my last card to a girl for recharge card.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Not Simping Really Worth It? Genuine Question by Beebah321(f): 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
"Women will never be with a man that doesn’t spend money on them, like never."

Lol grin grin
E seems like say u never see relationship way na the girl dey spend on the guy. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Not Simping Really Worth It? Genuine Question by Maxxim: 7:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
You kept attracting leeches and parasites and it has affected your mindset so badly, used to have same thoughts until someone here gave a clue about not having stuffs to do with unemployed ladies, find someone who is employed and working, your mindset would definitely shift.
The point is not about spending on em but does it worth spending on her, what has she done that needs you to reward her, does she pays back your generosity by gifting you stuffs and also spending on you?

2 Likes

Re: Is Not Simping Really Worth It? Genuine Question by MikeofKd(m): 7:25pm On Jan 01, 2023
My own ideology behind “not being a simp “isn’t to avoid giving women money or time or attention. it’s actually more about not losing your senses or doing stupid things all in the name of love. And if your scared to be lonely, so u decide to simp , trust me you gon definitely end up with a wrong partner that is going to manipulate you.

1 Like

Re: Is Not Simping Really Worth It? Genuine Question by Nicepoker(m): 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
We are in this life to solve problems. But I am not on this earth to solve a woman's problem.
Re: Is Not Simping Really Worth It? Genuine Question by Wealthbrain22(m): 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
Loneliness is the saddest way to go through life, simp if you want to. Girls are beautiful creatures to be around, have multiple number of them and enjoy every moment with them. This is coming from the most red pill man on earth, it’s a pathetic way to go through life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Not Simping Really Worth It? Genuine Question by 2dice01: 11:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
Beebah321:
"Women will never be with a man that doesn’t spend money on them, like never."

Lol grin grin
E seems like say u never see relationship way na the girl dey spend on the guy. grin

Sis they can't relate

A lady was crushing on my Guy come see as my friend was telling me that he is scared
that the girl might be after his destiny cheesy

Cus she calls him like she owns MTN grin

Na me dey give an liver say chasing isn't one sided

1 Like

Re: Is Not Simping Really Worth It? Genuine Question by 2dice01: 11:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
Simping is the best thing to happen to me. As I'm typing right now I'm about to send my last card to a girl for recharge card.
Lmao
She call you for 10secs thanking you for the card

Then call fúckboys 9:50 secs arranging their next sexcisíze grin
Re: Is Not Simping Really Worth It? Genuine Question by Slynation(m): 12:01am On Jan 02, 2023
You guys are missing the whole point about this issue...But once you kickstart a relationship by spending and simping on a lady, you must have to continue simping/spending to maintain such r/ship...!!

One fact about Redpill is not hating on women, neither does it have anything to do with loneliness or staying celibate, but it's all about knowing the manipulations and tricks most women are using to swindle men, and they mostly use the method of reverse psychology or to guilt-trip your emotions due to there fine face, big boobs and big ynash which is there selling point...!!

Omo...I don't want to type much, but I believe this topic has been dealth with on this forum countless times
Re: Is Not Simping Really Worth It? Genuine Question by Ikennaford: 12:05am On Jan 02, 2023
I don't know the point op is trying to make
Re: Is Not Simping Really Worth It? Genuine Question by butterfly777(m): 8:17am On Jan 02, 2023
Wealthbrain22:
I want to know something, you guys that don’t simp , is the loneliness that comes from being alone truly worth it? Women are gold diggers yes I agree but is it wise to just avoid all of them like that because you’re “woke”? Women will never be with a man that doesn’t spend money on them, like never. Even if it’s 2k you must spend something at some point so technically you can’t avoid spending on a woman, but the whole not simping culture is against giving women any penny, bro you will be lonely af.

So I want to know are you proud of yourself now that you have no girl by your side all because you’re now an “alpha male”??

Many of you dont understand the redpill, and it shows I'm many peoples comment and even criticism of it.

A red pill guy will not be short of ladies. Rather, the ladies find them attractive and will flock around the red pill guy. Plus, the red pill guy can be balanced in relationships and knows that he is the price, unlike the simps who beg and pay and still accept rubbish in relationships.

Between, I don't endorse immoralities.
Re: Is Not Simping Really Worth It? Genuine Question by VeryWickedSimp: 8:24am On Jan 02, 2023
2dice01:
Lmao
She call you for 10secs thanking you for the card

Then call fúckboys 9:50 secs arranging their next sexcisíze grin

I'm the one who calls her after like a real man should.
Re: Is Not Simping Really Worth It? Genuine Question by 2dice01: 8:32am On Jan 02, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:

I'm the one who calls her after like a real man should.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Is Abortion Good When Married Couples Are Involved? / 5 Things You Should Know Before Meeting Your Girlfriend’s Parents / My Story Women Love Though Guys , Don't Be A Simp .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.