Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Watch Channelstv Sunday Politics Live...a Popular Fulaniman Supporting Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Channelstv Sunday Politics Live...a Popular Fulaniman Supporting Obi (1406 Views)

Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi / Peter Obi And Datti Baba-Ahmed ChannelsTV Interview (Live) / Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Channelstv Sunday Politics Live...a Popular Fulaniman Supporting Obi by Eriokanmi: 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
Guys, please tune to the channelstv programme live. Pharm. Alhaji Bugaje is corroborating OBJ's support and endorsement of Peter Obi, Chief Bolaji Akinyemi too. These are elderstatesmen.

In Chief Bola Akinyemi's word...we need a leader who will not be a part of the system cheesy

They're talking integrity, honesty and a nationalist as criteria et al..
for choosing a leader.

The coast is becoming clearer. grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watch Channelstv Sunday Politics Live...a Popular Fulaniman Supporting Obi by CrownLands(m): 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
May 2023 bring true change to the political status of Nigerian.
The present status quo must change.

8 Likes

Re: Watch Channelstv Sunday Politics Live...a Popular Fulaniman Supporting Obi by OnyeAshuaUru: 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
Right at the start of the programme, immediately Mr Bugaje mentioned competence as one of the qualities Nigeria needs in its next leader, I knew he is Obidient.
A new Nigeria is POssible.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Channelstv Sunday Politics Live...a Popular Fulaniman Supporting Obi by Eriokanmi: 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
Right at the start of the programme, immediately Mr Bugaje mentioned competence as one of the qualities Nigeria needs in its next leader, I knew he is Obidient.
A new Nigeria is POssible.
In his closing remark in 30 seconds, he also reiterated that...he said look at the people around each candidate, leadership must not be viewed on the basis of ethnicity, religion otherwise we'd end up where we are today grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Channelstv Sunday Politics Live...a Popular Fulaniman Supporting Obi by obiekunie01: 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
the stars are aligning for this country.

We the masses of this nation may likely enjoy the good of this great nation come may, 2023.

May the Universal Positive energy respond to our desire.

OBI-DATTI FOR PRESIDENT AND VICE - FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA 2023 INSHA ALLAH. AMIN!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Channelstv Sunday Politics Live...a Popular Fulaniman Supporting Obi by Eriokanmi: 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
obiekunie01:
the stars are aligning for this country.

We the masses of this nation may likely enjoy the good of this great nation come may, 2023.

May the Universal Positive energy respond to our desire.

OBI-DATTI FOR PRESIDENT AND VICE - FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA 2023 INSHA ALLAH. AMIN!
Read Buhari's full speech for the new year and focus on the election side. You'd know his body language is clear. Unfortunately, urchins don't read. Na so-so insult dem sabi. Buhari doesn't care who becomes next president grin

6 Likes

Re: Watch Channelstv Sunday Politics Live...a Popular Fulaniman Supporting Obi by KingKO22: 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
The Fulani man has 1 million votes ?
Re: Watch Channelstv Sunday Politics Live...a Popular Fulaniman Supporting Obi by Eriokanmi: 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
KingKO22:
The Fulani man has 1 million votes ?
Nobody said so. We've been hearing that obi was not known among fulanis. Dr. Bugaje is a political historian who's famous in the Nigerian politics. Amb Akinyemi had been around for quite a while too

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch Channelstv Sunday Politics Live...a Popular Fulaniman Supporting Obi by JOemmy(m): 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
I couldn't watch the second half of the program due to power failure they really spoke well from the little I watched but I won't agree to akinyemi's statements that obj should be silent and neutral like gowon and abubakar who don't endorse presidential candidates during elections. Nigeria's former presidents and military heads of state are paid with publicly funds and so are obligated to give their moral support and directions when the country. is going through difficult times.

7 Likes

Re: Watch Channelstv Sunday Politics Live...a Popular Fulaniman Supporting Obi by Raheeqilmaktoom: 6:35am On Jan 02, 2023
Would, the fulanis are no longer terrorists? Lol.
Re: Watch Channelstv Sunday Politics Live...a Popular Fulaniman Supporting Obi by Eriokanmi: 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:
Would, the fulanis are no longer terrorists? Lol.
those calling fulanis terrorists are ignorant. We still have them.all over the country today, doing their normal legit business. Its only a section of them who are tetrorosts. They're foreigners.
Re: Watch Channelstv Sunday Politics Live...a Popular Fulaniman Supporting Obi by Odibembem: 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Guys, please tune to the channelstv programme live. Pharm. Alhaji Bugaje is corroborating OBJ's support and endorsement of Peter Obi, Chief Bolaji Akinyemi too. These are elderstatesmen.

In Chief Bola Akinyemi's word...we need a leader who will not be a part of the system cheesy

They're talking integrity, honesty and a nationalist as criteria et al..
for choosing a leader.

The coast is becoming clearer. grin

So you are now so excited about Fulanis? They are no longer cows, terrorists, killer herdsmen? Obi supporters I hail una. All the former lamentations were only cos u shut yourselves out of political power cos the way u guys celebrate Fulanis and northerners since Obi started his wild goose chase has been legendary
Re: Watch Channelstv Sunday Politics Live...a Popular Fulaniman Supporting Obi by Eriokanmi: 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
Odibembem:

So you are now so excited about Fulanis? They are no longer cows, terrorists, killer herdsmen? Obi supporters I hail una. All the former lamentations were only cos u shut yourselves out of political power cos the way u guys celebrate Fulanis and northerners since Obi started his wild goose chase has been legendary
I'm yorubas, not igbos and my support for obi is clear. BTW, I never called fulanis terrorists though there's a foreign arm of fulanis that's terrorising Nigeria, true or false ?

3 Likes

Re: Watch Channelstv Sunday Politics Live...a Popular Fulaniman Supporting Obi by Raheeqilmaktoom: 7:42am On Jan 03, 2023
Eriokanmi:
thiae calling fulanis terrorists are ignorant. We still have them.all over the country today, doing their normal legit business. Its only a section of them who are tetrorosts. They're foreigners.

This your stand goes against what your people believe in and want everyone to accept as fact from heaven.

'you have the right to remain silent, everything you say it do will be used against you in the court of public opinion'.
Re: Watch Channelstv Sunday Politics Live...a Popular Fulaniman Supporting Obi by Eriokanmi: 7:44am On Jan 03, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

This your stand goes against what your people believe in and want everyone to accept as fact from heaven.

'you have the right to remain silent, everything you say it do will be used against you in the court of public opinion'.
Who are my people you're referring to here? You may be making a great mistake to think I'm ibo. Omo yoruba atata ni mi. I still wonder why people think only those supporting obi are ibos or only people supporting tinubu are yorubas. Everyone with their choice
Re: Watch Channelstv Sunday Politics Live...a Popular Fulaniman Supporting Obi by Raheeqilmaktoom: 7:51am On Jan 03, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Who are my people you're referring to here? You may be making a great mistake to think I'm ibo. Omo yoruba atata ni mi. I still wonder why people think only those supporting obi are ibos or only people supporting tinubu are yorubas. Everyone with their choice

Even Yoruba are not blameless in this regards.
Re: Watch Channelstv Sunday Politics Live...a Popular Fulaniman Supporting Obi by Eriokanmi: 8:06am On Jan 03, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Even Yoruba are not blameless in this regards.
There's are fulanis who roam our farm till today, my dad had given them roasted yam in our farmland before, while their wives gave us fura dei nunu. We're cohabiting peacefully and they're still there till today. There are these killer ones among them whom they said are foreigners. They even terrorise the north the more. Go to kaduna and zamfara, you'd weep for them how the likes of Tourji had made their communities desolate. These are the people who should not exist amongst us.

Sadly, the innocent fulanis doing their legitimate business aren't aware of all these. The killers are the ones denting their image, causing some ignorant people to tag them killer. They're not killers.
Re: Watch Channelstv Sunday Politics Live...a Popular Fulaniman Supporting Obi by Raheeqilmaktoom: 8:46am On Jan 03, 2023
Eriokanmi:
There's are fulanis who roam our farm till today, my dad had given them roasted yam in our farmland before, while their wives gave us fura dei nunu. We're cohabiting peacefully and they're still there till today. There are these killer ones among them whom they said are foreigners. They even terrorise the north the more. Go to kaduna and zamfara, you'd weep for them how the likes of Tourji had made their communities desolate. These are the people who should not exist amongst us.

Sadly, the innocent fulanis doing their legitimate business aren't aware of all these. The killers are the ones denting their image, causing some ignorant people to tag them killer. They're not killers.

I am glad it's come to this.

There are innocent and criminal fulanis, but some notable Yoruba personalities don't believe in that, they use the herdsmen issue to blackmail the entire fulani race.

Reason for all the hypocritical disposition towards any northerner, if not, what's the relationship between Atiku and herdsmen, or Kwankwaso or any other northerner?

The fulani themselves have been victims of the atrocities and they know more than you, everything that's happening, but Nigerians like 'correct speak' and being hypocritical above honest and just.

Like I said earlier, everything you say or do will be used against you in the court of public opinion', welcome to the world of fulani slaves.
Re: Watch Channelstv Sunday Politics Live...a Popular Fulaniman Supporting Obi by BanyXchi: 9:59am On Jan 12, 2023
Eriokanmi:
useless Edo urchin you'll never be part of us.

(1) (Reply)

Reminder: The Anarcho Marxist Obidient Are Not In The Race To Win / The Most Underrated Presidential Candidate For 2023 General Election / 2023: APC Govs Sidelined Osinbajo Over His Refusal To Share Money — Naja’atu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.