Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,259 members, 7,849,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

The Most Underrated Presidential Candidate For 2023 General Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Underrated Presidential Candidate For 2023 General Election (1431 Views)

INEC Publishes Report Of 2023 General Election / INEC Fixes Date For 2023 General Elections / The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Underrated Presidential Candidate For 2023 General Election by CLRF: 11:43am On Jan 06, 2023
Over the last few months, four Presidential Candidate has been at the forefront of the political discussion on the media, each of them being a favourite to one media house or the other. Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, and Kwankwaso.

The most overrated among them is Rabiu Kwankwaso the former governor of Kano state and a leader of the red cap group called Kwankwasia. NNPP which is the party he emerge from as the presidential candidate has been seen as the third force before the emergence of Peter Obi as the Labour Party Candidate which took everyone by surprise. This cause the previous narrative that NNPP will be the third force to become invalid. However, rather than the media house and writers forgiving themselves of the invalid projection, they tried to force the narrative that Rabiu Kwankwaso is as popular as the trio of Atiku, Tinubu and Obi.

Although, Kwankwaso is indeed popular in Kano and Kaduna or rather North West Zone, due to the effect of the two mentioned states being Northern Political powerhouses. But I dare to say Rabiu Kwankwaso was overrated. The last time a popular Presidential Candidate, a former Governor, came out from Kano state to contest the presidential election he ended up performing poorly. Ibrahim Shekaru [of ANPP] got 917,012 votes far behind Nuhu Ribadu [or ACN]. Looking at the previous report from Kano, I don't see any new thing coming out from Kano. Like FalseProphet1 will say; Kwankwaso may not have more than 800,000 votes. This I have foreseen.

Peter Obi was a lucky man enjoying a free ride from aggrieved PDP supporters and disappointed M. Buhari supporters. Although I will not join people saying Obi is a social media candidate or Labour Party is a structureless party, I still think he was also overrated at the moment as a candidate that is going to win the 2023 presidential election.

Bola Tinubu, even though being an astute politician, I have the opinion 2023 election victory is not going to be a slam-dunk for him. A false assumption has filled the media about the so-called competency of Kashim Shettima to deliver votes for APC in the North. I think this is a social engineering of make-me-believe. The only votes Shettima will deliver are going to be that of the party members and a few. All indication has shown that Buhari is not going to favour any candidate, so APC enjoying federal might is not going to happen.

Atiku Abubakar is currently in political purgatory now for his political transgression, anyone believing he is going win the 2023 presidential election should wake up from that delusion. Because the PDP has lost half of its supporters to the Obident movement, Atiku is going now.here (not coming).

The Most Underrated Presidential Candidate
Hamza Al-Mustapha the Presidential Candidate of Action Alliance has been overlooked by the media due to the reason best known to them, he was hardly given airtime on TV. Despite his popularity among the old generation, young people still don't know who he is because he was imprisoned for 15 years unjustly until he was recently released by Goodluck Jonathan Administration.
Even though he was not popular among the GenZ, ever since his appearance on the Brekete Family Programme; where he exposed the genesis of Nigeria's problem and solution to insecurity and economic problems, Millions of Nigerians have been asking for his Friend-request. Shettima testified that Hamza is a very intelligent man [that Nigeria need at the moment]

Hamza Al-Mustapha is the only candidate who believed that Nigeria is not the poverty capital of the world. Being an intelligence officer and the finest military officer that Nigeria is yet to get a replacement for his kind, he possed a vast intel report about Nigeria's hidden source of wealth that could generate Billions of dollars every year.

If I should conclude my post, I will ask you to read my previous post below:
Hamza Al-Mustapha Reveals Plans To Solve Insecurity And Strength
https://www.nairaland.com/7492052/2023-election-hamza-al-mustapha-reveals

Hamza Al-Mustapha Reveals Six-point Unique Agenda
https://www.nairaland.com/7486241/2023-election-hamza-almustapha-reveals

Re: The Most Underrated Presidential Candidate For 2023 General Election by Anyenmoney(m): 11:51am On Jan 06, 2023
Who is this one?
Please do not distract us.

Almustapha from Abacha? God forbid BATin. When we are still trying to recover his Oga's money?

3 Likes

Re: The Most Underrated Presidential Candidate For 2023 General Election by youngmd: 11:51am On Jan 06, 2023
I thought
Re: The Most Underrated Presidential Candidate For 2023 General Election by Abfinest007(m): 11:52am On Jan 06, 2023
Ok why not sowere
Re: The Most Underrated Presidential Candidate For 2023 General Election by CLRF: 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
Abfinest007:
Ok why not sowere
He has the right to contest. But not to be elected as a President of Nigeria at the moment.
Sowore needs a lot of transformation before he can be an electable Presidential Candidate.
He still has a lot to learn about Nigeria.
Re: The Most Underrated Presidential Candidate For 2023 General Election by SmartPolician: 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
This election is among Bola Tinubu, Atiku Abubukar and Peter Obi.

Everyone else is wasting their time, resources, and efforts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Underrated Presidential Candidate For 2023 General Election by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
You are very correct..

AK-Mustapha will come fifth position.
Many Muslim voters here in NE will vote Him..
His campaign van can be seen all over the streets of Yola, Adamawa state capital..
Re: The Most Underrated Presidential Candidate For 2023 General Election by CLRF: 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
You are very correct..

AK-Mustapha will come fifth position.
Many Muslim voters here in NE will vote Him..
His campaign van can be seen all over the streets of Yola, Adamawa state capital..

The campaign is yet to start bro. we just warming up

1 Like

Re: The Most Underrated Presidential Candidate For 2023 General Election by CLRF: 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2023
Anyenmoney:
Who is this one?
Please do not distract us.

Almustapha from Abacha? God forbid BATin. When we are still trying to recover his Oga's money?

Distract you ke? I am giving you a better option
Re: The Most Underrated Presidential Candidate For 2023 General Election by CLRF: 7:49am On Jan 09, 2023
youngmd:
I thought

January has come, a lot of people will be surprised as the campaign rally start
Re: The Most Underrated Presidential Candidate For 2023 General Election by CLRF: 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2023
Bump
Re: The Most Underrated Presidential Candidate For 2023 General Election by CLRF: 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
SmartPolician:
This election is among Bola Tinubu, Atiku Abubukar and Peter Obi.

Everyone else is wasting their time, resources, and efforts

False statement
Re: The Most Underrated Presidential Candidate For 2023 General Election by AdaojoTheUrchin: 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
CLRF:
Over the last few months, four Presidential Candidate has been at the forefront of the political discussion on the media, each of them being a favourite to one media house or the other. Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, and Kwankwaso.

The most overrated among them is Rabiu Kwankwaso the former governor of Kano state and a leader of the red cap group called Kwankwasia. NNPP which is the party he emerge from as the presidential candidate has been seen as the third force before the emergence of Peter Obi as the Labour Party Candidate which took everyone by surprise. This cause the previous narrative that NNPP will be the third force to become invalid. However, rather than the media house and writers forgiving themselves of the invalid projection, they tried to force the narrative that Rabiu Kwankwaso is as popular as the trio of Atiku, Tinubu and Obi.

Although, Kwankwaso is indeed popular in Kano and Kaduna or rather North West Zone, due to the effect of the two mentioned states being Northern Political powerhouses. But I dare to say Rabiu Kwankwaso was overrated. The last time a popular Presidential Candidate, a former Governor, came out from Kano state to contest the presidential election he ended up performing poorly. Ibrahim Shekaru [of ANPP] got 917,012 votes far behind Nuhu Ribadu [or ACN]. Looking at the previous report from Kano, I don't see any new thing coming out from Kano. Like FalseProphet1 will say; Kwankwaso may not have more than 800,000 votes. This I have foreseen.

Peter Obi was a lucky man enjoying a free ride from aggrieved PDP supporters and disappointed M. Buhari supporters. Although I will not join people saying Obi is a social media candidate or Labour Party is a structureless party, I still think he was also overrated at the moment as a candidate that is going to win the 2023 presidential election.

Bola Tinubu, even though being an astute politician, I have the opinion 2023 election victory is not going to be a slam-dunk for him. A false assumption has filled the media about the so-called competency of Kashim Shettima to deliver votes for APC in the North. I think this is a social engineering of make-me-believe. The only votes Shettima will deliver are going to be that of the party members and a few. All indication has shown that Buhari is not going to favour any candidate, so APC enjoying federal might is not going to happen.

Atiku Abubakar is currently in political purgatory now for his political transgression, anyone believing he is going win the 2023 presidential election should wake up from that delusion. Because the PDP has lost half of its supporters to the Obident movement, Atiku is going now.here (not coming).

The Most Underrated Presidential Candidate
Hamza Al-Mustapha the Presidential Candidate of Action Alliance has been overlooked by the media due to the reason best known to them, he was hardly given airtime on TV. Despite his popularity among the old generation, young people still don't know who he is because he was imprisoned for 15 years unjustly until he was recently released by Goodluck Jonathan Administration.
Even though he was not popular among the GenZ, ever since his appearance on the Brekete Family Programme; where he exposed the genesis of Nigeria's problem and solution to insecurity and economic problems, Millions of Nigerians have been asking for his Friend-request. Shettima testified that Hamza is a very intelligent man [that Nigeria need at the moment]

Hamza Al-Mustapha is the only candidate who believed that Nigeria is not the poverty capital of the world. Being an intelligence officer and the finest military officer that Nigeria is yet to get a replacement for his kind, he possed a vast intel report about Nigeria's hidden source of wealth that could generate Billions of dollars every year.

If I should conclude my post, I will ask you to read my previous post below:
Hamza Al-Mustapha Reveals Plans To Solve Insecurity And Strength
https://www.nairaland.com/7492052/2023-election-hamza-al-mustapha-reveals

Hamza Al-Mustapha Reveals Six-point Unique Agenda
https://www.nairaland.com/7486241/2023-election-hamza-almustapha-reveals

**Laughing in Akrobeto's voice** grin grin grin

Do you sincerely believe that Hamza Mustapha can win this election? grin
Re: The Most Underrated Presidential Candidate For 2023 General Election by CLRF: 9:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

**Laughing in Akrobeto's voice** grin grin grin

Do you sincerely believe that Hamza Mustapha can win this election? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysp9OvpXp3Q

Farmers, Fishermen, Market women, Non-indomie Generation are voting for Major.
The whole NE, NC, and NE are asking for Major
The entire SW, SE, and SS are sending their friend request to Major
Re: The Most Underrated Presidential Candidate For 2023 General Election by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2023
Person wey him campaign no pass Kano state. Abeg vote wisely

(1) (Reply)

I Will Collect Their (APC) Gifts But I Will Not Vote For Them - Man Shows Gifts / They Gave Tinubu & APC Stadium In Anambra State & They Still Chose To Use Canopy / Breaking News: INEC Refuses Labour Party Access To The 2023 Electoral Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.