Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

Watch Amaechi As He Slam Wike, Says 'his Flyovers Brought Hunger & Unemployment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Amaechi As He Slam Wike, Says 'his Flyovers Brought Hunger & Unemployment (754 Views)

Where Is Amaechi As Rivers Political Leaders Take Sides In Wike, Fubara Rift? / Naira Crisis Has Brought Hunger And Anger - Sultan Of Sokoto / 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Amaechi As He Slam Wike, Says 'his Flyovers Brought Hunger & Unemployment by Bpower007: 6:09am On Jan 02, 2023
Re: Watch Amaechi As He Slam Wike, Says 'his Flyovers Brought Hunger & Unemployment by Jostoman: 6:11am On Jan 02, 2023
Bad belle man, what did you do to river state people or bring to river state as a minister for seven years now. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Watch Amaechi As He Slam Wike, Says 'his Flyovers Brought Hunger & Unemployment by Bluntguy: 6:16am On Jan 02, 2023
This is the first time in my life that I am seeing flyovers bring hunger and unemployment.
Amaechi must be crazy.

Who supports APC without sounding stewpid?
Let's take back our country with Mr. Peter Obi.

4 Likes

Re: Watch Amaechi As He Slam Wike, Says 'his Flyovers Brought Hunger & Unemployment by Validated: 6:18am On Jan 02, 2023
Amaechi has nothing to campaign for APC. A useless political hulk
Re: Watch Amaechi As He Slam Wike, Says 'his Flyovers Brought Hunger & Unemployment by SaiOba: 6:26am On Jan 02, 2023
Amaechi that is leaking his wound in silence has suddenly found back his voice of stupidity..

He needs to educate us more because if flyovers bring hunger then what does rail tracks to Niger Republic bring ?

What is he even trying to say?
Re: Watch Amaechi As He Slam Wike, Says 'his Flyovers Brought Hunger & Unemployment by SmartPolician: 6:46am On Jan 02, 2023
I really like Rotimi Amaechi, but I hate that he didn't do anything for his people in 7 years as minister of transportation.

He even threatened to shut down the Maritime University Goodluck Jonathan established in Delta State!

Amaechi was an awesome governor before he joined APC and started fighting Jonathan senselessly. Despite that, I will pick him over Wike any day, anytime

1 Like

Re: Watch Amaechi As He Slam Wike, Says 'his Flyovers Brought Hunger & Unemployment by Mindcure: 6:48am On Jan 02, 2023
APC don destroy im brain, he is now reasoning like their party's presidential flag bearer.

APC as a Party is detrimental to human health.
Re: Watch Amaechi As He Slam Wike, Says 'his Flyovers Brought Hunger & Unemployment by highchief1: 7:27am On Jan 02, 2023
SmartPolician:
I really like Rotimi Amaechi, but I hate that he didn't do anything for his people in 7 years as minister of transportation.

He even threatened to shut down the Maritime University Goodluck Jonathan established in Delta State!

Amaechi was an awesome governor before he joined APC and started fighting Jonathan senselessly. Despite that, I will pick him over Wike any day, anytime
this year try to avoid tramadol and codeine.I beg you
Re: Watch Amaechi As He Slam Wike, Says 'his Flyovers Brought Hunger & Unemployment by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 02, 2023
Is this a fresh video?

1 Like

Re: Watch Amaechi As He Slam Wike, Says 'his Flyovers Brought Hunger & Unemployment by owobokiri(m): 7:36am On Jan 02, 2023
Coming from someone who as a federal minister, built rail lines and stations from Nigeria to Niger republic but couldn't do so for the very Oil producing regions of the country, that will pay for those projects with their resources.., the same region where he comes from.., this is very rich!

1 Like

Re: Watch Amaechi As He Slam Wike, Says 'his Flyovers Brought Hunger & Unemployment by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 02, 2023
grin grin grin
as usual sycophants will grace the occasion
Amaechi fire down, feed dem news grin
Re: Watch Amaechi As He Slam Wike, Says 'his Flyovers Brought Hunger & Unemployment by anyilalaz: 9:47am On Jan 02, 2023
SaiOba:
Amaechi that is leaking his wound in silence has suddenly found back his voice of stupidity..

He needs to educate us more because if flyovers bring hunger then what does rail tracks to Niger Republic bring ?

What is he even trying to say?
His Railway to Niger Republic brings death.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naval Base In Kano: Suegbe Southerners / DSS, Army Told To Place Tinubu, Other APC Leaders On Watchlist / AKTC Bus Involves In An Accident, Claims Multiple Lives (graphic Images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.