Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,247 members, 7,846,158 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Bola Tinubu Arrives From Mecca (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Arrives From Mecca (Photos) (31972 Views)

Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) / Governor Mohammed Abubakar Stoning The Devil During Pilgrimage In Mecca. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives From Mecca (Photos) by Ckonnet: 10:16am On Jan 02, 2023
Okay,BUA group dey with this guy. Structures that have rendered Nigerians poor.
My problem is not even who rules Nigeria but I don't want to spend the amount of money I spent on unemployed and underemployed individuals last year again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives From Mecca (Photos) by lexylaw40: 10:18am On Jan 02, 2023
The King is back
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives From Mecca (Photos) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:20am On Jan 02, 2023
Las Las moh247 will vote for Peter Obi
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives From Mecca (Photos) by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 10:21am On Jan 02, 2023
seunjungle1:
I thought that curse on me had been given to the year 2022...guy, it still reflecting in meoo. I really need serious prophet and strong Imam alongside ogbonge Babaalawo to deal with that curse oo

Come to mfm mountain of fire your deliverance is sure
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives From Mecca (Photos) by gulfer: 10:23am On Jan 02, 2023
OBJ letter and declaration doing wonders grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives From Mecca (Photos) by nnamdi640: 10:24am On Jan 02, 2023
HomoSapiien:
Atiku and obidients nemesis is back.

They’ll sooon start crying again. grin
You and your fellow are the ones that are crying more. We don't want a criminal and a man that was playing opposition toward fighting boko haram, when he was governor of Borno state boko haram business was booming . You can't just imagine the way he will support boko haram when he becomes vice and also take over from Thievenubu in 2years time because it is obvious that Thievenubu brain is not functioning properly.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives From Mecca (Photos) by ejimatic: 10:24am On Jan 02, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives From Mecca (Photos) by Sensiblerealist: 10:26am On Jan 02, 2023
Make Una dey abuse and kill Una selves dey go. Shey you see say na BUA private jet he enter come sef. They are all friends and dine together irrespective of political or business divide. Na fools dey grab exact other neck

baretalk:
Spiritually, mentally prepared for the task ahead. All those wishing Ill health on him will be put to shame.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives From Mecca (Photos) by gulfer: 10:26am On Jan 02, 2023
id4sho:
BAT didn't wear his signature cap. Is it forbidden in Islam? Seems like jagaban don dey humble undecided
OBJ letter and declaration doing wonders grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives From Mecca (Photos) by Ofunaofu: 10:29am On Jan 02, 2023
We weren't told when he left

Probably, he sneaked out
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives From Mecca (Photos) by olatuns2017: 10:29am On Jan 02, 2023
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives From Mecca (Photos) by FuckOsuPigs: 10:33am On Jan 02, 2023
[quote author=Racoon post=119626979][/quote]

Sifia pain grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives From Mecca (Photos) by FuckOsuPigs: 10:34am On Jan 02, 2023
Naijanascam:
Welcome back Sir and let the bulabu continue

Na so he go bulabu his way into Aso Rock. Your tears will be in vain grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives From Mecca (Photos) by everythinggirly(f): 10:48am On Jan 02, 2023
The way I'm seeing it, we Nigerians don't have choice, this man fit be president, I'm getting scared.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives From Mecca (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 10:49am On Jan 02, 2023
post=119629036:
To close the fist page of this thread,

We say :

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED

JAGABAN : May all your prayers for our Darling Nation be answered.

The Man for the job.

JAGABAN , Our incoming President.

JAGABAN OF AFRICA.

From Leadership and Experience perspective,
He stands head and shoulders above the rest.

It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable and sensible members like you men and women on this forum.
Great minds think alike.
God bless you all. kiss

Everything about you is promoting and supporting
suffering i will tell you that you are evil and far from the truth.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives From Mecca (Photos) by Horla1000: 10:52am On Jan 02, 2023
The Incoming President (Jagaban himself) �

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives From Mecca (Photos) by Horla1000: 10:52am On Jan 02, 2023
Kenneth10110:

Everything about you is promoting and supporting
suffering i will tell you that you are evil and far from the truth.

You are the one that is evil and far from the truth...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives From Mecca (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 10:57am On Jan 02, 2023
Horla1000:

You are the one that is evil and far from the truth...

Tinubu get away from me
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives From Mecca (Photos) by assholemods: 11:03am On Jan 02, 2023
Zikojukwu:
See what photo editing did to Tinubu's mouth. Address the press if you think you're physically and mentally ready for managing a pure water factory. We need don't photoshops, we need reality abeg.
What thrash are you posting?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives From Mecca (Photos) by lereinter(m): 11:05am On Jan 02, 2023
HomoSapiien:
Atiku and obidients nemesis is back.

They’ll sooon start crying again. grin

You shamelessly following thieftinubu, a drug baron
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives From Mecca (Photos) by lereinter(m): 11:07am On Jan 02, 2023
baretalk:
Spiritually, mentally prepared for the task ahead. All those wishing Ill health on him will be put to shame.

The kind of health he has now will be the same as yours
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives From Mecca (Photos) by lukency(m): 11:08am On Jan 02, 2023
Dodon Nyamurai
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives From Mecca (Photos) by baretalk: 11:09am On Jan 02, 2023
lereinter:

The kind of health he has now will be the same as yours

Evil comes to those who wish evil on others. Your spirit, and energy is a baby compare to people like Tinubu and I. I void your evil proclamations, I wish you life, so you suffer slowly as Tinubu leads Nigeria to greatness.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives From Mecca (Photos) by lereinter(m): 11:17am On Jan 02, 2023
baretalk:

Evil comes to those who wish evil on others. Your spirit, and energy is a baby compare to people like Tinubu and I. I void your evil proclamations, I wish you life, so you suffer slowly as Tinubu leads Nigeria to greatness.
Lolzzzzz

What's evil there, sebi you say he has be upgraded in physical and spiritual

You never see anything
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives From Mecca (Photos) by baretalk: 11:24am On Jan 02, 2023
lereinter:

Lolzzzzz

What's evil there, sebi you say he has be upgraded in physical and spiritual

You never see anything

Baby
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives From Mecca (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 11:38am On Jan 02, 2023
baretalk:
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives From Mecca (Photos) by Chris2863(m): 11:42am On Jan 02, 2023
Dying criminal
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives From Mecca (Photos) by franco3075q(m): 11:47am On Jan 02, 2023
anthony533:
Let's be truthful to ourselves..
Tinubu look so healthy here.
PHOTOSHOP
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives From Mecca (Photos) by heysquare(m): 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Looks like the aircraft belongs to BUA, Dangotes direct competitor. The monopolists are already scheming to secure their places, in case he wins.
Yes. That's Abdulsamad Rabiu's private jet

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives From Mecca (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
Itiaba007:
Always looking for what to hold.

And so? The rails on that stairs are not for decorations .....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Must Stop Lying About Boko Haram — ICC / 2023: ‘Judas Iscariot’ Hellbent On Spoiling South’s Chances – Shettima / President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.