Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

"We Lagosian Are Too Soft"- Angry Lagosians React To The Lagos LP Candidate List - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Lagosian Are Too Soft"- Angry Lagosians React To The Lagos LP Candidate List (9261 Views)

I’m Learning How To Speak Yoruba - Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo / There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George / Angry Lagosians At Ijagemo Chased Away Land Use Charge Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Lagosian Are Too Soft"- Angry Lagosians React To The Lagos LP Candidate List by flokii: 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2023
Gradually it's starting.. I hope these folks don't push Yorubas to war.

What you can't allow in your own region, you want to drag in another region.

This alone can push our people to start agitating for a separate nation out of Nigeria.. Lagos Royal fathers and House of Assembly better act now and enact a law that only SWners can be sworn-in into any electoral office in Lagos.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Lagosian Are Too Soft"- Angry Lagosians React To The Lagos LP Candidate List by yetunsbay(m): 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
Let's vote PO to make things work again.
lol. No dey stress urself Obi going no where

6 Likes

Re: "We Lagosian Are Too Soft"- Angry Lagosians React To The Lagos LP Candidate List by Throwback: 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
lhordspy:

Who typed this about Peter obi 10years ago, sir?
You are such a silly insignificant thing. You are not even worthy of my reply or political discussion/engagement.
Off you can go now, deep into the land of hypocrites.

Never waste your words replying that sectional and tribal supporter of the fake messiah.

Just reply the hypocrite with his own previous words like you did.

9 Likes

Re: "We Lagosian Are Too Soft"- Angry Lagosians React To The Lagos LP Candidate List by Ritchiee: 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
Pauldollars:
Reactions from few Yoruba Moslems you mean. grin
Coz I'm yet to see most Yoruba Christians supporting Tinubu tongue

From RCCG (Biggest Pentecostal Church in Africa) to Winners to Deeper Life to Chosen to MFM and others, I'm yet to see any of them supporting BAT. undecided

Stop generalizing Tinubu's followers Twitter responses as representing Yorubas. Christians in Nigeria will not vote for APC again.

Stale.
Yorubas dont do extremism like Igbos who hate Muslims with all their hearts,sir.
They have even killed some.
Oyo state is predominantly Muslims but voted for Makinde,a Christian likewise Osun state and so on.
Only gbos have Christian terrorists,Yorubas are liberals and are even better Christians than Igbo Christian murderers and ritualists..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Lagosian Are Too Soft"- Angry Lagosians React To The Lagos LP Candidate List by Kayyy: 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
If you are a poster from Igbo origin and you have at anytime praised Nnamdi Kanu for all his anti-Fulani and anti-yoruba sentiments and you are now screaming bigots, tribalism them you need to look in the mirror, if you are an Igbo origin here and you have referred to your fellow Igbo men and women who are members of the APC or have contested under the APC for political positions as Fulani slaves and you are now calling people people tribalists or bigots here you are the biggest tribalist and sane people should run away from you, not saying the people that are feeding this current rhetorics like the OP are not bigots are well, but in Nigeria a bigot begats another bigot, when you sow tribalism and bigotry you reap further tribalism , bigotry and hatred, unfortunately you do this for 8years and always wake up during election year to look for solidarity you cannot get.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Lagosian Are Too Soft"- Angry Lagosians React To The Lagos LP Candidate List by bdon123(m): 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
lhordspy:
More reactions...
Mumu set of illiterate always making stupid comments on Lagos ownership.If i find out now most of dem are probably frm Osun or Ogun bt tink lagos belongs to dem.Lagos is an unofficial capital of Nigeria n belongs to no particular group.
Even abuja doesnt belong to northerners right now.If u check this fools now...their ideology is u wont support tinubu of Lagos who really isnt a lagosian to be president therefore u must not hold elective position.

If i dnt want d nnamdi guy to hold office,dont vote him fulstop.No need for divisive statements.
Re: "We Lagosian Are Too Soft"- Angry Lagosians React To The Lagos LP Candidate List by owobokiri(m): 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
tunjijones:

Bros am not one that banters about tribe and all those bull shits.

But truth be told, Yoruba hate igbos as much as igbo hate Yoruba. Stop sounding like igbos show Yoruba love and in return Yoruba show hatred.

Am sure you are supporting Peter obi, but you wld rather if Peter does not win you prefer atiku to win not because you love atiku or Fulani so much but it's majorly cos you hate Yoruba.

And be sincere with yourself, wld you people allow someone from another tribe get any political position in you South East?

So my friend, the hate btw Yoruba and igbo is mutual and it did not just start now.

Don't project your mindset on me!

I don't like Atiku and in my recent posts here, i have said so. During the last time he contested, I reluctantly supported him because Buhari is a menace. But Atiku is corrupt! Nigeria needs to move on..
That said, if you insist that I must choose between Atiku and Tinubu, you are right; I will go for Atiku but not for the reasons you gave above. I come from the East. The East has been shut out of the presidency since 1966. Atiku has constantly gone for an Igbo vee pee! That should count for something. Warts and all, he was the only one amongst the two that tried starting a conversation around Igbo presidency, your brother Tinubu thinks such a talk is a heresy. So?
I want an Igbo as the president! We deserve that too! And if Atiku is amenable to that, then he is better than the other senile impostor that is obviously sick and mentally unstable..

That of Yorubas not being allowed to contest in the East is laughable! Just say you can't deal! Political contests and business competition in the east can be tough! Can I ask you a question:: have you ever visited the east before? I have been to atleast 3 Yoruba states, how many of you Yorubas have visited more than one Igbo state? Are we going to give you a chance to become the governor of Imo State when you have refused to leave irigbaji? It's not even a question of just traveling and visiting, it's a question of living with those people, intermarrying and starting businesses there. Name Yoruba businesses in igboland! You can't. You will prefer to make excuses as to why you won't try investing in Eastern Nigeria, instead of jumping in to compete. Hausas have more presence in the east than Yorubas but it's you the Yorubas that complain endlessly about the Igbo mans lack of "accommodating" spirits!

Funny! Right?
Re: "We Lagosian Are Too Soft"- Angry Lagosians React To The Lagos LP Candidate List by ImperialYoruba: 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
lhordspy:
They will tell us Nigeria is for everybody and Not about tribe. But they can criticise Authur Eze an igbo man for endorsing Atiku a fulani/hausa man. Calling for his head and calling him a betrayal of the igbos.

But praise Obasanjo, a yoruba man for leaving his own tribeman to endorse their candidate, an igbo man; Peter obi. Calling him a true democrat and champion of democracy.

Hypocrites.

Anytime Ibo head something in Nigeria bloodshed follows. Obi must not rule Nigeria, Ibos will throw this country into another war.

Ibo that cannot open market in his homeland on Monday, or step outside house , but aspiring to win election in Yorubaland.

Where are the Yorubas behind LP, raise your hand make we see you.

8 Likes

Re: "We Lagosian Are Too Soft"- Angry Lagosians React To The Lagos LP Candidate List by Pakute: 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
owobokiri:

Tribal reptile!
My uncle was a member of the Emirs cabinet in Kano way back 80s. Northerners are more relaxed in their environment than you lot that suffer constant inferiority complex. Not the emir of Kano nor the sultan of sokoto is worried that some Igbo traders will upstage them and "dominate" them in their kand. It's you that is mortified! If igbos cough in Lagos, you start to see Igbo king Kongs in your dreams..

Igbos don't build big houses and industries in the far north. They basically perch to trade. That's is different from Lagos where you have a great deal of Igbo professionals because LAGOS WAS THE FORMER FEDERAL CAPITAL AND THE CURRENT FINANCIAL CAPITAL!!! Get that into your oblong skull , you mad dog!
How many Igbos are contesting in Ekiti and Ondo and Osun?
Tribal wall gecko like you
I wasn't asking you to write your misery in an essay. My point was clear enough, let Okoros be as bold to print caimpaign fliers and materials across the North, vying for various electoral positions. This time that Peter Obi is on the ballot would have afforded great opportunity to leverage on the momentum, isn't it?.. Unfortunately, no Okoro has had the guts to declare for any seats in the North to compete with any Northerners. The truth of the matter is that the North would rather rip off your heads and send it home to your village clans if you dare try such. Anyways, this development is gradually radicalizing the indolent yorubas who were initially acting woke to accommodate the treachery of an average Okoro.

11 Likes

Re: "We Lagosian Are Too Soft"- Angry Lagosians React To The Lagos LP Candidate List by owobokiri(m): 2:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
Pakute:

I wasn't asking you to write your misery in an essay. My point was clear enough, let Okoros be as bold to print caimpaign fliers and materials across the North, vying for various electoral positions. This time that Peter Obi is on the ballot would have afforded great opportunity to leverage on the momentum, isn't it?.. Unfortunately, no Okoro is has had the guts to declared for any seats in the North to compete with any Northerners. The truth of the matter is that the North would rather rip off your heads and send it home to your village clans if you dare try such. Anyways, this development is gradually radicalizing the indolent yorubas who were initially acting woke to accommodate the treachery of an average Okoro.

Tinupoo wet pant!
There are igbos contesting in Abuja.
Go and do your checks and come back to apologize..
There are no igbos contesting in Oshogbo or Abeokuta, same way we don't have igbos contesting in Gombe or Yobe..
It's what it's.
Okoro Kee u dia
Re: "We Lagosian Are Too Soft"- Angry Lagosians React To The Lagos LP Candidate List by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
lhordspy:

View list here: https://www.nairaland.com/7506189/2023-labour-party-candidates-lagos#119631219

Reactions from twitter below:

APC people are such illiterates. Ori gbogbo won ti daru grin
Re: "We Lagosian Are Too Soft"- Angry Lagosians React To The Lagos LP Candidate List by Pakute: 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
owobokiri:

Tinupoo wet pant!
There are igbos contesting in Abuja.
Go and do your checks and come back to apologize..
There are no igbos contesting in Oshogbo or Abeokuta, same way we don't have igbos contesting in Gombe or Yobe..
It's what it's.
Okoro Kee u dia
You must be a slowpoke, every tribe contest in Abuja area councils. What your forefather, Azikiwe failed to achieve in Ibadan before he was flogged back to Enugu, worse fate will befall his godforsaken descendants this time. He who the gods want to destroy, they first make mad.

10 Likes

Re: "We Lagosian Are Too Soft"- Angry Lagosians React To The Lagos LP Candidate List by nnamdi640: 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2023
This people are so foolish. They are candidate and are not yet elected, why crying like babies beside those area have been won by Apc who are Igbos because lgbos are more concentrated in those areas. Why are urchins trying all their power to discredit Obi
Re: "We Lagosian Are Too Soft"- Angry Lagosians React To The Lagos LP Candidate List by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Nigeria is for everybody.
We are in Democracy.
The last time i checked, the former President of U.S.A is from Kenya undecided

Were ..but only catholics can be promoted in Anambra while Anglicans are left to the oblivion.

You will have sense

5 Likes

Re: "We Lagosian Are Too Soft"- Angry Lagosians React To The Lagos LP Candidate List by Ojiofor: 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
lhordspy:
More reactions...

Who is chairman of LP Lagos state?
Did he deny Yoruba aspirants opportunity to win the party tickets?
Re: "We Lagosian Are Too Soft"- Angry Lagosians React To The Lagos LP Candidate List by duality(m): 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
lhordspy:
They will tell us Nigeria is for everybody and Not about tribe. But they can criticise Authur Eze an igbo man for endorsing Atiku a fulani/hausa man. Calling for his head and calling him a betrayal of the igbos.

But praise Obasanjo, a yoruba man for leaving his own tribeman to endorse their candidate, an igbo man; Peter obi. Calling him a true democrat and champion of democracy.

Hypocrites.

Didn't you people insult Ayo Adebanjo for supporting Obi? So much for the much talked about respect.
Re: "We Lagosian Are Too Soft"- Angry Lagosians React To The Lagos LP Candidate List by mycar: 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
tinsel:

So why are you abusing Soludo and Arthur Eze?
did you hear the reason given by them? OBJ never said that Tinubu should step down or that he will not win but he prefer Peter obi with reasons but Soludo and Arthur Eze are out for their selfish reasons and they are getting the backlash.

1 Like

Re: "We Lagosian Are Too Soft"- Angry Lagosians React To The Lagos LP Candidate List by PeterObi4LP: 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
lhordspy:

Hypocrites.

You mean reaction from few inconsequential Yoro Muslim? Did labour party stop you or any tribe from picking their form? Why are you wailing on top inconsequential party? You can't even hide your bitterness.
Re: "We Lagosian Are Too Soft"- Angry Lagosians React To The Lagos LP Candidate List by Didijiji: 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
Is Yinubu from Lagos?
Re: "We Lagosian Are Too Soft"- Angry Lagosians React To The Lagos LP Candidate List by duality(m): 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
9jahotblog:
it’s always Yoruba Muslims when your tribe and lp candidates are loosing woefully in their hundreds. That’s why the good people of Osun State be it Yoruba Muslims and Christians reject Labour Party governorship candidates in both Osun and Ekiti in the last year governorship Election in the Two States. Peter obi is next that will be disgrace and shamed in the next month presidential election. His own breakfast will be much. Nigeria electorates be it Yoruba Muslims or Christians are fully prepared for next month elections. For me and my household, we are fully voting for Atiku/Okowa ticket. We say no to APC Muslim/Muslim ticket in the presidential election.

Presidency is coming south. Know this and have peace.

1 Like

Re: "We Lagosian Are Too Soft"- Angry Lagosians React To The Lagos LP Candidate List by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
lhordspy:

Hypocrites.

Arrant nonsense !
Lagos MUST be cleansed of evil cancers
Re: "We Lagosian Are Too Soft"- Angry Lagosians React To The Lagos LP Candidate List by GODPUNISHALABI: 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
flokii:
Gradually it's starting.. I hope these folks don't push Yorubas to war.

What you can't allow in your own region, you want to drag in another region.

This alone can push our people to start agitating for a separate nation out of Nigeria.. Lagos Royal fathers and House of Assembly better act now and enact a law that only SWners can be sworn-in into any electoral office in Lagos.
tinubu won't even win lagos I can bet ur scrotum on this
Re: "We Lagosian Are Too Soft"- Angry Lagosians React To The Lagos LP Candidate List by 9jahotblog: 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2023
duality:

Presidency is coming south. Know this and have peace.
you are only deceiving yourself here, Atiku Abubakar is succeeding Buhari in government on May 29th this year. Know this and know peace. Nigerians are casting their votes for Atiku/Okowa presidential tickets. Nigerians say know to APC Muslim/Muslim ticket in the February 25th presidential election. Atiku Abubakar is a goal.
Re: "We Lagosian Are Too Soft"- Angry Lagosians React To The Lagos LP Candidate List by Occurstaem(m): 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2023
lhordspy:

Calm down. You are breathing very fast and loudly now. I can hear it from distance. Are you sure these things above are really for me? I asked you A and you are replying B . Do you get high or have a hard-on by always going off-track?

Na you get time to be replying the guy.
I pointed out his hypocrisy on a thread, and the next thing he did was to write an epistle which was totally off topic. Immediately I read his reply, I concluded that the guy didn't worth my time. I didn't even bother to dignify him with a reply.
Kudos to you sha.

3 Likes

Re: "We Lagosian Are Too Soft"- Angry Lagosians React To The Lagos LP Candidate List by GODPUNISHALABI: 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ritchiee:

Stale.
Yorubas dont do extremism like Igbos who hate Muslims with all their hearts,sir.
They have even killed some.
Oyo state is predominantly Muslims but voted for Makinde,a Christian likewise Osun state and so on.
Only gbos have Christian terrorists,Yorubas are liberals and are even better Christians than Igbo Christian murderers and ritualists..
oga shut up ur mouth there's no any south western state that is predominantly muslims not even osun state

1 Like

Re: "We Lagosian Are Too Soft"- Angry Lagosians React To The Lagos LP Candidate List by flokii: 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
tinubu won't even win lagos I can bet ur scrotum on this

Peter Obi won't win his home statte Anambra or any other Igbo state.. don't give urself bp for nothing.

3 Likes

Re: "We Lagosian Are Too Soft"- Angry Lagosians React To The Lagos LP Candidate List by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
How are we Enemies of Nigeria?

Are we Igbos the outcasts?

Meanwhile do this
BaddestQueen:
Tinubu is an evil plan by enemies of Nigeria who happens to be yoruba Muslims who are by the way not real Yorubas but immigrants from Mali.

God bless real Yorubas
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

3 Likes

Re: "We Lagosian Are Too Soft"- Angry Lagosians React To The Lagos LP Candidate List by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
Until you are dealt with severely, you'll understand Lagos belongs to Yorubas
bdon123:

Mumu set of illiterate always making stupid comments on Lagos ownership.If i find out now most of dem are probably frm Osun or Ogun bt tink lagos belongs to dem.Lagos is an unofficial capital of Nigeria n belongs to no particular group.
Even abuja doesnt belong to northerners right now.If u check this fools now...their ideology is u wont support tinubu of Lagos who really isnt a lagosian to be president therefore u must not hold elective position.

If i dnt want d nnamdi guy to hold office,dont vote him fulstop.No need for divisive statements.

5 Likes

Re: "We Lagosian Are Too Soft"- Angry Lagosians React To The Lagos LP Candidate List by FreedomfromtheT: 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
lhordspy:

Hypocrites.
Same way most Yorubas except the detribalized ones are antagonizing president Obasanjo for endorsing Peter Obi as the best among the contenders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Mourinho Has Been Sacked / Jubrin's Allegations: EFCC, ICPC, Police May Clash Over Budget Padding Probe / Patience Jonathan & Banks Trade Blame Over Funds Trapped In 10 Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.