Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South (23963 Views)

Daniel Bwala: Wike 'Frustrated' PDP Zoning Policy / Atiku Under Fire For Kicking Against Zoning Presidential Ticket / APC Governors: No To Zoning, Presidential Ticket Open To All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by BrickDevo: 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
Felimax:
When a fool is talking!

He has forgotten that his famous unfortunate Ortom was the chairman of the committee that gave their suggestions and recommendations that the party followed.

Mad men! Little did they know where their thinking ends that is where others will start from.

They thought they were seeing their noses while others were already seeing their ears.
Who is the fool here atiku or wike?
Re: Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by engrpheleeks(m): 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
frank14011991:
God has destined that tinubu will rule this country. From Peter obi acting as a spoiler in the south to kwankwaso acting as a spoiler in the north. Now G-5 wahala
IS TINUBU NOT FROM THE SOUTH? ABI THE 'SPOILING' NO AFFECT AM?
Re: Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by BrickDevo: 10:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
Aboguede:
Truth be told.

Wike and Ortom worked in vain for the ticket not to be micro zoned which would have been given to South East unopposed.

Wike was thinking that he could buy his way through Ortom and the rest to the ticket by claiming it is the turn of the South but kama is always a bitch and since he did evil to his brothers from the south east as them rivers people always do, he also eventually lost it to atiku.

Which ever way this matter goes, wike will lose and he is already seeing the handwriting on the board because igbos never forget.

If wike decides to trow his weight behind Peter Obi to help clean his image, Peter Obi is a no nonsense man and all mafias in anambra can attest to that and with people like wike who is a complete tout and an illiterate plus power mise road, OBI will not think twice before serving him breakfast and even wike knows that.

2. If wike out of fear trows his weight behind emilokan, rivers voters will see wike as a betraya and a stupid man and wike will still lose.

Again wike has lost all what he laboured for in the PDP because atiku and the rest of PDP are currently busy deleting everything about wike in the PDP and wike will leave office this same 2023 so he will be eventually religated and nobody from any party will want to trust him after seeing his STRONG MAN behaviour and lack of respect for his seniors.

Wike will be like "na me furk up" now them never leave u? They have left wike behind shocked
Las Las wike done buy market wey em no go fit sale.

Take this to the bank
Rubbish
Re: Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by Honjoshy4u: 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
Wickedfacts:
Ugwuanyi is the main culprit.
That bloated Igbo coward couldn't stand his ground when others were saying the ticket was to be zoned to the South. He was made the Chairman of the zoning Committee and he wouldn't even do the job he was assigned.

Meabe2, Wike forgot to mention the stupid PDP delegates from the East who voted Atiku because they were given 30 pieces of silver.

You should attack the 2 Igbo governor following Wike up and done. They sold out the East. It is the turn of the east in the south; if not, make North continue.
Wike is selfish...
Re: Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by RealLagosBoy: 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2023
badoh:

LP and PDP is just mother and child, so no Surprise.

Its not about party. Its about the individual involved.

I was supporting Osinbajo prior to the APC primary. If Osinbajo was the candidate of APC i will choose him over obi
Re: Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by badoh(m): 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
SIMONEKPA7:
Wike rest, you contributed in chasing Obi from PDP, so you better nurse your wound in peace. Ameachi and osinbanjo have all moved on
Please tell us how Wike chased Obi out of PDP. The fact remains that Obi is afraid of losing the primaries because he has no structure or political tenancity to sway delegates to his side, hence he ran away. I'll continue to say it, Obi may have good intentions, but I see him as too fragile to preside over Nigeria. The pressure he will face within 6 months into his administration will consume him. I'm addition, I don't see him as somebody who can read into the future and develop a long term developmental plan for the country. He will be good as an economic adviser.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by ladipo007: 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
Wike,you said atiku is not your problem but everyday of your life you keep mentioning Atiku,wike you need to see a doctor.
Re: Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by Realrealfact: 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2023
Woke woke wike

Re: Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by Scamburster(m): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
DonMcek:
Wike talked at length but never answered the main accusation “ frustrating presidential ticket micro-zoning to the South east”.
I am not for Atiku nor for Wike but I could remember Atiku then stood on one ground…. If PDP wants zoning then it should be zoned to the regions that have not produced presidency at all under democracy which is South East or North Central , but Wike was shouting “give me the ticket give me the ticket just give me the ticket.
Wike wants equity but forgot Niger Delta have produced a president. If he truely believe in equity why did he come out instead of allowing south east. He thought being a governor with state acct at his disposal will allow him muscle everybody out. Oga u don’t believe in equity at all but your interest.
God bless you.
Re: Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by Vikalinda(m): 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
Odido community In my lga, I never heard of it
Re: Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by Scamburster(m): 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2023
badoh:

Please tell us how Wike chased Obi out of PDP. The fact remains that Obi is afraid of losing the primaries because he has no structure or political tenancity to sway delegates to his side, hence he ran away. I'll continue to say it, Obi may have good intentions, but I see him as too fragile to preside over Nigeria. The pressure he will face within 6 months into his administration will consume him. I'm addition, I don't see him as somebody who can read into the future and develop a long term developmental plan for the country. He will be good as an economic adviser.

What did you know?, all these kids with cheap phone and free data.
Re: Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by frank14011991(m): 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
engrpheleeks:

IS TINUBU NOT FROM THE SOUTH? ABI THE 'SPOILING' NO AFFECT AM?
south west is a no go area for PDP
Re: Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by flokii: 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
Strong man Wike.. you have valid reasons to be aggrieved.
Don't mind the saboteurs from the South who can't speak truth to power.. nkan ti won ma je o je ki won gbon

2023 is the turn of the South, not North for another 8 years.
Re: Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by RoxyBrownAutos: 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
Last president of PDP, was a southerner in person of Good luck Jonathan. To be fair if zoning arrangement has to work, the next presidential candidate of PDP should come from the north.
Re: Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by nesphil(m): 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
Abeg this noise maker should shut up.

The same Wicked that abused Umahi when he decamped from PDP to the APC,
The same Wicked that Bullied Ayada out of the PDP,
The same Wicked that lambasted Peter Obi when Peter Obi decamped from the PDP to LP.

Today out of frustration and shamelessness, you're running to the same people that you called names when they left the PDP.

Someone like me can't take you seriously, imagine endorsing Peter obi of LP and blocking LP gubernatorial candidate in his state from campaigning, is that not the act of a confused and frustrated person grin

You're plotting and planning the downfall of your party's presidential candidate while campaigning for your successor in the same party grin

So your loss at the PDP Presidential Primary is still paining you Oga grin

chokekachy:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/atiku-cohorts-frustrated-pdp-zoning-presidential-ticket-to-south-wike/

Nlfpmod Mynd44
Re: Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by duality(m): 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2023
Massiveglory:
Wike, the g-5 or g-6 should leave all these lamentations and que behind PODATTI,the national project to kick start the rescue of Nigeria.
PODATTI is a national project to kick start the rescue of our nation.
Enough of the lamentations, let's come together and build our nation

It will be strategically done. Actually it shouldn't be done too early because it's a game.

In fact it may not be done at all, but would have been done somehow.

wink
Re: Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by abuhusna1: 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
dahmie2013:
Wike is too selfish & self-centered. Only about him... Too bad.
And atoku is sellmeat cos he stole the southern mandate knowing fully well a Northerner just completing 8 years and he is vying to become president too
Re: Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by Odidigboigbo(m): 1:03am On Jan 03, 2023
Nwaire97:

Always read to comprehend,
He stated it clearly that the recommendation was frustrated by them buying form in other for it to be throw open ,
Not that Ortom woke up to give the recommendation
Comprehension is more complex than Condemnation
micro zoning does not prevent other candidates from other zones from vying for the position if they wished to. Right from 2003, despite zoning candidates from other zones which the presidency was not zoned to, will still contest. So don't be deceived by the cock and bull story of Wike, we all know what happened.
Re: Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by udemzyudex(m): 1:18am On Jan 03, 2023
Wike rest,you no get sense.
Re: Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by udemzyudex(m): 1:28am On Jan 03, 2023
Wickedfacts:

He has not even started.
If the South was to succeed the South after 8 years, would the North agree?
Better shut up if you don't have anything to say.

Oh it is now the South, if they decided to follow the PDP Constitution wasn't it suppose to be the turn of the South East?

Did wike support it,no he was one of those saying it saying it should be thrown open, thinking his plans will work ,I remember how he went to Peter Obi state and talk ill about him there telling them not to waste their votes on him,all of a sudden he is now shouting south this South that as if he cares about the south so much.

Make he rest,he thought he's the only one that knows how to play politics in the party just because he has the money.

If the south was so important to him,he should have stood behind Peter Obi but instead he frustrated him out of the party.

Obasanjo did 8 years and yaradua 2 years before Gej took over and continued,is GEJ not from the South?
Why didn't you guys tell him to step down so another northerns will continue after he completed the 2 years of yaradua?
Re: Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by Proudlyomonna: 2:28am On Jan 03, 2023
frank14011991:
God has destined that tinubu will rule this country. From Peter obi acting as a spoiler in the south to kwankwaso acting as a spoiler in the north. Now G-5 wahala

Better no go curse your head by putting God in the same sentence with that sick shaky desperate old drug addict candidate of the bastard APC disaster.
Zombie ooo Zombie,no use God Zombie before your zombiec condition becomes permanent.

Re: Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by dmz1: 3:16am On Jan 03, 2023
Danwakae:

It's really favouring Atiku across party lines on the North , mostly in Kastina , Sokoto , Kebbi ... Wike is really causing divide in the north and Atiku is getting much sympathy from core northerners, walahi , this election is Atiku to lose ... Many APC Govs in the north r already queuing along Atiku ... I just pray Nigeria doesn't divide when the results comes out next month

Nigeria dividing is what we should be all praying seriously for. It will be the best news out of Africa.
Re: Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by emperorlaqrin: 4:35am On Jan 03, 2023
Felimax:
When a fool is talking!

He has forgotten that his famous unfortunate Ortom was the chairman of the committee that gave their suggestions and recommendations that the party followed.

Mad men! Little did they know where their thinking ends that is where others will start from.

They thought they were seeing their noses while others were already seeing their ears.

My question is that was there an agreement among southern governors that the presidency should come to the south ?

If the answer is yes so why blame the committee that was constituted after the agreement of the southern governors when all the political parties representative participated in the decision
Re: Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by acumen90(m): 6:23am On Jan 03, 2023
The same way Will himself frustrated the ticket to be zoned to the South East.
Thunder fire his entire generation there
Re: Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by Advocate500: 6:51am On Jan 03, 2023
Wickedfacts:
Ugwuanyi is the main culprit.
That bloated Igbo coward couldn't stand his ground when others were saying the ticket was to be zoned to the South. He was made the Chairman of the zoning Committee and he wouldn't even do the job he was assigned.

Meabe2, Wike forgot to mention the stupid PDP delegates from the East who voted Atiku because they were given 30 pieces of silver.
zoning tickets to wike and his household means zoning to south ABI? Dey play,any zoning to south that does not micro zone to south east is marginalization,you and wike should know this and stop disturbing our sensibility pls.
Re: Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by Johnnyessence(m): 7:00am On Jan 03, 2023
mauchiz:

Atiku is ur choice,not peoples choice,stop deceiving yourself.
Southerners are not ur zombie,a fulani cant take over from another fulani,we will not agree.
Fulani should get there own country so they can remain in power forever.
We cant be Nigerians and only fulani wants to remain in power,we will not agree.
Never,fulani has ruled,they should allow others rule.
You are still arguing here, Atiku/Okowa is the people’s choice. Atiku Abubakar wins the February 25th presidential election this year. This year 2023 will be fast. Pdp and its members and leaders of the party are heavily prepared to win the next month elections. We all know the reason why the clueless empty chest beater and clueless party betrayer Wike is pained. Wike will be watching Atiku campaigns on channels tv. To hell with Wike and his clueless cronies in the party.
Re: Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by Danwakae(m): 7:29am On Jan 03, 2023
frank14011991:
which northerners? Only PDP northerners. Only northern votes can't win you election.

Are u in the north ? , When u pple have two southerners in the race , do u think u can win a northerner like Atiku in the race if Nigeria is not united ?... Atiku VP is a southerner , no matter what 25% from the south is enough for him ...afterall apart from the southeast , the northeast too have not rule before
Re: Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by Felimax(m): 7:42am On Jan 03, 2023
emperorlaqrin:

My question is that was there an agreement among southern governors that the presidency should come to the south ?

If the answer is yes so why blame the committee that was constituted after the agreement of the southern governors when all the political parties representative participated in the decision

Don't forget in a hurry that most of the Eastern governors boycotted the meetings. They saw it as a plot to endorse Tinubu presidency. Besides, though they are Southern Nigeria governors but individually from different political parties.

Why did they not agree that it must be micro zoned to the SouthEast, the region that has not produce a president or vice president?

Why did they not? They want the system hijacked to one region.

Politics is a game of interest. Should Okowa and Udom rejected the V.P slot it would have been given to a somebody from the west.

My point is they would have insisted and stood on micro zoning it to Southeast period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by seguno2: 8:07am On Jan 03, 2023
Aboguede:
Truth be told.

Wike and Ortom worked in vain for the ticket not to be micro zoned which would have been given to South East unopposed.

Wike was thinking that he could buy his way through Ortom and the rest to the ticket by claiming it is the turn of the South but kama is always a bitch and since he did evil to his brothers from the south east as them rivers people always do, he also eventually lost it to atiku.

Which ever way this matter goes, wike will lose and he is already seeing the handwriting on the board because igbos never forget.

If wike decides to trow his weight behind Peter Obi to help clean his image, Peter Obi is a no nonsense man and all mafias in anambra can attest to that and with people like wike who is a complete tout and an illiterate plus power mise road, OBI will not think twice before serving him breakfast and even wike knows that.

2. If wike out of fear trows his weight behind emilokan, rivers voters will see wike as a betraya and a stupid man and wike will still lose.

Again wike has lost all what he laboured for in the PDP because atiku and the rest of PDP are currently busy deleting everything about wike in the PDP and wike will leave office this same 2023 so he will be eventually religated and nobody from any party will want to trust him after seeing his STRONG MAN behaviour and lack of respect for his seniors.

Wike will be like "na me furk up" now them never leave u? They have left wike behind shocked
Las Las wike done buy market wey em no go fit sale.

Take this to the bank

Taken to the bank already sir.
Many thanks for sharing this insight with us. You do well sir.
Re: Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by seguno2: 8:08am On Jan 03, 2023
Felimax:

Don't forget in a hurry that most of the Eastern governors boycotted the meetings. They saw it as a plot to endorse Tinubu presidency. Besides, though they are Southern Nigeria governors but individually from different political parties.

Why did they not agree that it must be micro zoned to the SouthEast, the region that has not produce a president or vice president?

Politics is a game of interest. Should Okowa and Udom rejected the V.P slot it would have been given to a somebody from the west.

My point is they would have insisted and stood on micro zoning it to Southeast period.

The highlighted part is the koko of the matter that nobody wants to hear, i.e. the elephant in the room.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South by emperorlaqrin: 8:23am On Jan 03, 2023
Felimax:

In as much as I agree with your submission but honestly there are some certain things we need to be factual about and some of which are

1. The lack of unity among the south eastern politicians , How can you boycott an event and you assumed your interest should be fought for at your absence or assume the event was organized so as to push for a tinubu candidacy.

Yes majority of the governors present were from Apc but you will agree they are all Tinubu Loyalists hence the reason for what you stated however be mindful that this point cannot be pushed to anywhere even though we know that was the plan.

To me the south eastern politicians seem not to be serious yet with the presidency position. If you want a position you have to speak out in togetherness, mobilize your people and present a credible popular candidate that is capable of winning. It’s as simple as that.

Mind you I am not a tinubu fan and I will never vote for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Adesina Returns Press Pass Of Deutsche Welle Reporter Covering The Villa / Steps And Timelines For Resolving Presidential Election Disputes In Nigeria / MURIC Opposes Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.