Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

Former President Abusalami Abubakar Next To Endorse Peter Obi - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President Abusalami Abubakar Next To Endorse Peter Obi - Photos (5520 Views)

Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former President Abusalami Abubakar Next To Endorse Peter Obi - Photos by Zaydbat: 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
After Ex President Obasanjo endorsement of Peter Obi for President, Ex President abusalami abubakar may be next to endorse Mr Peter Obi.

President Olusegun Obasanjo has said that all the Ex Presidents are queing behind Peter Obi ahead of the 2023 general election so we will be getting more and more strong endorsements from the Ex-Presidents.

Obasanjo has taken the lead, Ex President abusalami abubakar is next then followed by IBB.

Photos below

Nlfpmod
jst Kwn dt there is no any northern leader today dt will eva endorse obi, it's will be a political suicide for dt particular person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former President Abusalami Abubakar Next To Endorse Peter Obi - Photos by ObiOkpor(m): 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
stuffs2002:

Abdulsalam Abubakar is a responsible Nigerian elder state man and will not endorse Obi

Even though Obasanjo endorsed Obi, it has nothing to do with Obi because Obasanjo would have supported any other IPOB or animal against Tinubu and Atiku because of their history.

Obasanjo is a mischievous and vindictive person who has an ax to grind with Tinubu
E reach Obi turn, obasanjo became mischievous abi? But had it been it was the other way round, he would have known better.. Una no just get sense
Re: Former President Abusalami Abubakar Next To Endorse Peter Obi - Photos by NothingDoMe: 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
stuffs2002:

IPOB can never understand Nigeria politics which is why they can never smell the presidency

Abdulsalam can never support any candidate for the following reasons
1) He is a responsible elder state man (something IPOB know nothing about)
2) He is the chairman of the National Peace Committee and all presidential aspirants have been signing the peace accord under him

Only a demented IPOB will expect the Chairman, National Peace Committee support any candidate
So someone who endorses a candidate is irresponsible? Are you okay upstairs?

1 Like

Re: Former President Abusalami Abubakar Next To Endorse Peter Obi - Photos by stuffs2002: 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
ObiOkpor:

E reach Obi turn, obasanjo became mischievous abi? But had it been it was the other way round, he would have known better.. Una no just get sense

Only a child would not remember how Obasanjo tried to secure 3rd term bid for himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former President Abusalami Abubakar Next To Endorse Peter Obi - Photos by stuffs2002: 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
NothingDoMe:
So someone who endorses a candidate is irresponsible? Are you okay upstairs?

Only a very very very DAFT&DUMB IPOB will expect the umpire to start supporting one of the candidates

Abdulsalam as Chairman, National Peace Committee, will be working directly with INEC. It's like asking the Chairman of INEC to support one of the candidates.

There is no point explaining logic to a demented IPOB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former President Abusalami Abubakar Next To Endorse Peter Obi - Photos by ObiOkpor(m): 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
stuffs2002:

Only a child would not remember how Obasanjo tried to secure 3rd term bid for himself.
Answer me.. Why this endorsement dey give una heart attack?

1 Like

Re: Former President Abusalami Abubakar Next To Endorse Peter Obi - Photos by NothingDoMe: 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
stuffs2002:

He announced it? Don't demonize Obasanjo for supporting his candidate. Tiffanynubu should spend more money to get endorsements from Lagos branch of Miyetti Allah. Then the following week give money to Ibadan branch. Make he just dey share dey go forget about OBJ. cheesy
Re: Former President Abusalami Abubakar Next To Endorse Peter Obi - Photos by NothingDoMe: 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
stuffs2002:

I pray oh. Urchin in Agbado Media Wonderland. cheesy

Obasanjo is my person of the year for dealing this massive painful blow to agbado kingdom. What a way to start the year. More to come. cheesy
Re: Former President Abusalami Abubakar Next To Endorse Peter Obi - Photos by stuffs2002: 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
ObiOkpor:

Answer me.. Why this endorsement dey give una heart attack?

When has Obasanjo ever supported Tinubu.

No point trying to reason with IPOB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former President Abusalami Abubakar Next To Endorse Peter Obi - Photos by NothingDoMe: 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2023
stuffs2002:

Only a very very very DAFT&DUMB IPOB will expect the umpire to start supporting one of the candidates

Abdulsalam as Chairman, National Peace Committee, will be working directly with INEC. It's like asking the Chairman of INEC to support one of the candidates.

These cries are hilarious. I've been laughing and everyone around me is wondering why. I just told them and they are laughing too.

Agbado logic was for the agbado king to go beg Obasanjo like he's been begging G5. What a weird logic. The great strategist begging for endorsements. cheesy

Re: Former President Abusalami Abubakar Next To Endorse Peter Obi - Photos by stuffs2002: 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
NothingDoMe:
He announced it? Don't demonize Obasanjo for supporting his candidate. Tiffanynubu should spend more money to get endorsements from Lagos branch of Miyetti Allah. Then the following week give money to Ibadan branch. Make he just dey share dey go forget about OBJ. cheesy

Same Obasanjo that couldn't even win in local government council
Same Obasanjo that his daughter lost woefully
Same Obasanjo that his son lost ABU, Zaria elections while he was president
Same Obasanjo who endorsed Atiku in last elections and Atiku lost

Miyetti Allah are far more relevant than Obasanjo in Nigerian politics. Miyetti Allah were one of the main supporters that installed Obasanjo himself in 1999

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former President Abusalami Abubakar Next To Endorse Peter Obi - Photos by NothingDoMe: 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
It was okay for Lauretta Onochie to be appointed as INEC commissioner but Abdulsalam should remain a neutral and unbiased empire.

These agbado people sha. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Former President Abusalami Abubakar Next To Endorse Peter Obi - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
stuffs2002:

No sensible Nigerian will endorse a thief like Tinubu, this is fact !

We all saw how Tinubu ran to Obasanjo in his otta home for endorsement but was turned down like a trash which he is

Tinubu is a trash, a criminal that no responsible leader wants to associate with ..

See the photo below and cry for Tinubu

Re: Former President Abusalami Abubakar Next To Endorse Peter Obi - Photos by stuffs2002: 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
NothingDoMe:
These cries are hilarious. I've been laughing and everyone around me is wondering why. I just told them and they are laughing too.

Agbado logic was for the agbado king to go beg Obasanjo like he's been begging G5. What a weird logic. The great strategist begging for endorsements. cheesy

Which Obasanjo are you talking about. Tinubu defeated all of Obasanjo's anointed candidates in Lagos and most of south west in general

Same Obasanjo that his son lost ABU, Zaria SUG elections while he was president

Only a baby in Nigerian politics would expect Obasanbjo's support to affect Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former President Abusalami Abubakar Next To Endorse Peter Obi - Photos by NothingDoMe: 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
stuffs2002:

Same Obasanjo that his son lost ABU, Zaria elections while he was president

Miyetti Allah are far more relevant than Obasanjo in Nigerian politics. Miyetti Allah were one of the main supporters that installed Obasanjo himself in 1999
OBJ supoorted Buhari and GEJ prior to 2019 and they won.

Tinubu that lost Osun state and ran to Abuja to subvert the elections. Buhari told him nehi. Cry more. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Former President Abusalami Abubakar Next To Endorse Peter Obi - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2023
NothingDoMe:
OBJ supoorted Buhari and GEJ prior to 2019 and they won.

Tinubu that lost Osun state and ran to Abuja to subvert the elections. Buhari told him nehi. Cry more. cheesy

Buhari will do everything to stop Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Former President Abusalami Abubakar Next To Endorse Peter Obi - Photos by ObiOkpor(m): 10:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
stuffs2002:

When has Obasanjo ever supported Tinubu.

No point trying to reason with IPOB
You are irrelevant..
Its too early to start crying.. Save more of it when the G5 will finally endorse peter also. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Former President Abusalami Abubakar Next To Endorse Peter Obi - Photos by VTJN(m): 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Lol

The same Buhari that is long dead and cloned is who you lots has suddenly turned to una messiah?

Lol, the same jubril of Sudan will stop Tinubu?

February no far again Nwanne
Re: Former President Abusalami Abubakar Next To Endorse Peter Obi - Photos by stuffs2002: 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
ObiOkpor:

You are irrelevant..
Its too early to start crying.. Save more of it when the G5 will finally endorse peter also. cheesy

The Good thing is that Obi or any other IGBOS will never smell the presidency of Nigeria.

And if any demented IPOB tries anything they will be reminded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former President Abusalami Abubakar Next To Endorse Peter Obi - Photos by VTJN(m): 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
ObiOkpor:

You are irrelevant..
Lol

I love the fact that you lots now love Naija. My own be say the love must continue till thy kingdom come grin
Re: Former President Abusalami Abubakar Next To Endorse Peter Obi - Photos by NothingDoMe: 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Yes oh.
Re: Former President Abusalami Abubakar Next To Endorse Peter Obi - Photos by ObiOkpor(m): 10:24pm On Jan 02, 2023
stuffs2002:

The Good thing is that Obi or any other IGBOS will ever smell the presidency of Nigeria.

And if any demented IPOB tries anything they will be reminded
No tribe or region has monopoly over violence.. Anyhow it comes, we are prepared..
Re: Former President Abusalami Abubakar Next To Endorse Peter Obi - Photos by leokid866: 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2023
ObiOkpor:

No tribe or region has monopoly over violence.. Anyhow it comes, we are prepared..
thats what ojukwu too said.....we all know how that turned out first him......
Re: Former President Abusalami Abubakar Next To Endorse Peter Obi - Photos by MikeofAfrica: 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2023
BATified2023:
igbos don’t understand that obj is just on a failed revenge mission

Atiku stopped him of that 3rd term bid n he’s finding it hard to forgive him

Tinubu stopped him from winning lagos so he’s on a revenge mission

Was him on a revange mission when he endorsed Buhari and APC in 2015?
Re: Former President Abusalami Abubakar Next To Endorse Peter Obi - Photos by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2023
stuffs2002:

Eiyah... IPOB and truth are parallel lines that can never meet.

Only IPOB PIIGS and demented baby factory products will support Peter Obi the BIGOT
Wat makes obi a bigot,
Re: Former President Abusalami Abubakar Next To Endorse Peter Obi - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Was him on a revange mission when he endorsed Buhari and APC in 2015?
Don't mind him
Re: Former President Abusalami Abubakar Next To Endorse Peter Obi - Photos by stuffs2002: 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
ObiOkpor:

We have that that before.. Ojukwu said more than that.

Re: Former President Abusalami Abubakar Next To Endorse Peter Obi - Photos by stuffs2002: 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
Wat makes obi a bigot,

Only IPOB will never see his BIGOTRY
Re: Former President Abusalami Abubakar Next To Endorse Peter Obi - Photos by Realrealfact: 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
It is time to rebuild this nation. Light has come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former President Abusalami Abubakar Next To Endorse Peter Obi - Photos by Globad(f): 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
Coolsperm:
Of Muslim Muslim ticket is very good Tinubu could have practice it in his house, Tinubu have insulted We Yoruba Christian's and we all must punish him for that

Muslim Muslim or Christian Christian ticket is irrelevant when it applies to the President/VP or Governor/Deputy Governor. The two person are in the same organ of government. A Vice or deputy is powerless unless the substantive President or Governor is not available

If there must be a religious balance or spread, it should be applied to the three organs of government especially the executive and the legislature.
Re: Former President Abusalami Abubakar Next To Endorse Peter Obi - Photos by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2023
stuffs2002:

Only IPOB will never see his BIGOTRY
what makes obi a bigot.. Answer simple question you fooul
Re: Former President Abusalami Abubakar Next To Endorse Peter Obi - Photos by Apcibro: 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
WISE MEN are doing well with their endorsements.I am a registered card carrying member of APC In one of the wards in Abuja and I can tell you with my FULL CHEST that voting in Tinubu will mean Christians in Nigeria will be completely silenced and bullied,Christians will SUFFER DEARLY..Even within our party APC I won’t mention the ward but I am telling you that Christians have been excluded completely..as far as you are a Christian you will NOT be included or carried along in ANYTHING..If this is already happening in the party when BAT isn’t even President yet then imagine what the situation will be like if he is voted as the president..

Don’t be deceived by that rubbish talk that his wife is a Christian bla bla bla it’s all just to draw sentiments..

See any Christian that votes for this man will be forever judged by God with his generation. You may think you are getting money from BAT so no problem Abi?let’s see how you will be able to enjoy the money as a slave or servant when Christian’s become irrelevant if he mistakenly becomes president.

I am NOT a paid Agent and I am telling you the plain truth on MY LIFE as it is happening live in APC Abuja..I don’t know of other states sha. But honestly instead of voting for Tinubu I’d rather vote for Atiku,Obi or kwankwaso because these people have the interest of both Christians and Muslims at heart.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have Your Say: Is Nigeria Worth Living In? / Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015 / Buhari & Tinubu: The Handshake That Got People Talking (photo) «

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.