Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,160 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) (43677 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status / Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by Maliqcious: 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
Buhari4sale:
What next

I will stop fucking her virgina and start fucking her anally.

I won't do it with pity, no time for gentility. I go tear the anus by fvcking her aggressively, they see the place and I will repeat the process again until after the 4th time. Then I will start fucking her like a beast cod she already showed me the beast in her. Oooponu na you go tire

I will buy rope. Blind fold, fucking machine wuth extra sized of dicks, I will start fucking her with the machine until she faints, I will pour water on her.. Lick her pussy to awake her, then start fucking her again, putting the machine on the fastest mode. I will also buy those latest vibrators, I will rub them with pepper, fresh pepper plus Cameroon pepper before I get to work using it on her

See let me stop here, I don't know if the man is on this forum, I don't want to teach him bad bad things
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by felzokugo(m): 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
Vadese1:
I trust this story is coming from Kenya or Zimbabwe

Na there...no other place.
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by judedwriter(m): 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
shocked

Anyways, as the marital vows go, "till death do us apart".

But he should check himself o.
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by chinemezeq: 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
gift2xl:
His should go test himself.
No, best advice is, let him start medication
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by HardMirror(m): 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
Enny2013:
Didn't they confirm their status bfr marriage?

It's quite mandatory in my church.
Cant she get it after marriage and hide it from him? It is possible she has only started taking it for a year or two. Most women only use men as a means to an end they dont care about their husbands.

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by Blazadenise(m): 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
Wawu
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by MiaBeer(m): 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
Who are more dangerous?
Men or women?

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by odaniel1(m): 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
Before coming here to speak of being afraid of gender, they should know wickedness is not gender-specific pls.
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by HardMirror(m): 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
Swinger60:
Humans are wicked. it has nothing to do with gender.

I work in a Hospital, and have seen cases of men infecting their wives too.

wickedness has nothing to do with gender shikena.
women are evil.
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by HardMirror(m): 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
odaniel1:
Before coming here to speak of being afraid of gender, they should know wickedness is not gender-specific pls.
agreed but women are evil.

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by FireUpNow(m): 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
The husband needs to be tested first to know his status
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by Ogunleti01: 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
After the Devil, fear women
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by chinemezeq: 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
Maliqcious:
That will be easy for her, she will kill u when u get to Sleep
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by engrpheleeks(m): 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
In all you do in life, always squeeze out time to fear women.

4 Likes

Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by chinemezeq: 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
judedwriter:
shocked
Anyways, as the marital vows go, "till death do us apart".
But he should check himself o.

What check again. He has to start medication
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by barinedan(m): 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
He has been eating the kpekus raw all this while, oh Jehovah. Job said man born of a woman has a few days full of trouble, trouble within and trouble without

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by chinemezeq: 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
Enny2013:

At times, stories like this is just a fodged ones

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by ALABACONNECT(m): 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ahhhh God abeg
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by HardMirror(m): 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
Buhari4sale:
What next

I will stop fucking her virgina and start fucking her anally.

I won't do it with pity, no time for gentility. I go tear the anus by fvcking her aggressively, they see the place and I will repeat the process again until after the 4th time. Then I will start fucking her like a beast cod she already showed me the beast in her.

I will buy rope. Blind fold, fucking machine wuth extra sized of dicks, I will start fucking her with the machine until she faints, I will pour water on her.. Lick her pussy to awake her, then start fucking her again, putting the machine on the fastest mode. I will also buy those latest vibrators, I will rub them with pepper, fresh pepper plus Cameroon pepper before I get to work using it on her

See let me stop here, I don't know if the man is on this forum, I don't want to teach him bad bad things
you are a sex starved teenager. What are you doing here kiddo?

7 Likes

Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by 3seriez(m): 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
Enny2013:

Same with most mosques too.
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by chinemezeq: 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
habsydiamond:
O boy.... that lady must've wicked for her to be using the drugs without confessing to the man. The man may be lucky not to have the virus. Some people are just too wicked.
He has no hiv if he never had sex with the wife before
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by usedcardealerph(m): 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
thorpido:
She could have discovered she was positive after marriage.Some women only get to know with the antenatal screening when pregnant.

You're correct about this....I know a friend that his wife discovered hers when she was pregnant even when they conducted hiv test before proper wedding in the church as directed, she was negative. So when she went for antenatal, they requested for series of test and she found out she's hiv positive. Husband is still negative as of February, 2022. They are still happily married till now with 3 kids that are negative. She is still taking her ARVs and conducting tests when asked to check her count(done knw the actual name). Husband has faced his demon squarely and they are waxing strong in the marriage. As of the man on the video, sit her down and ask her heart to heart questions on how she contacted the disease and where she fell culpable and exposed to the disease and if she's still lying then u have to dump her a$$. The ball is in ur court bro.

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by Starcrest1: 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
barinedan:
He has been eating the kpekus raw all this while, oh Jehovah. Job said man born of a woman has a few days full of trouble, trouble within and trouble without

Calm down. If she's been taking the drugs as prescribed, she can't transmit it to him. Undetected=Untrasmittable.

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by perdollar(m): 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
It may be d man's drug. I fear mullerians but I fear wolfians pass. That English has a Swahilicious phonation, Uganda or Kenya. Not Nigeria. Nigeria women WL rather die than let u even found out
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by Buhari4sale: 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
HardMirror:
you are a sex starved teenager. What are you doing here kiddo?

Na everybody be kiddo for your mouth. How old are you? Some people are old enough to be your grandfather on this forum so be mindful of the words you use softdog.

Be objective and observant please.
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by yaneweba: 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
Congratulations to them.
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by judedwriter(m): 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
chinemezeq:
What check again. He has to start medication

Lol.
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by Babyboyforeal(m): 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
Enny2013:

so u don't know someone can get hiv after getting married

3 Likes

Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by Starcrest1: 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
usedcardealerph:

You're correct about this....I know a friend that his wife discovered hers when she was pregnant even when they conducted hiv test before proper wedding in the church as directed, she was negative. So when she went for antenatal, they requested for series of test and she found out she's hiv positive. Husband is still negative as of February, 2022. They are still happily married till now with 3 kids that are negative. She is still taking her ARVs and conducting tests when asked to check her count(done knw the actual name). Husband has faced his demon squarely and they are waxing strong in the marriage. As of the man on the video, sit her down and ask her heart to heart questions on how she contacted the disease and where she fell culpable and exposed to the disease and if she's still lying then u have to dump her a$$. The ball is in ur court bro.

So what happened? Was it a false negative or she got it later in the marriage.

If the man is still negative before she started using drugs, then he can never get it again when she's on drugs....

The HIV matter is a dicey one shaa...... nothing is 100%
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by GistFullGround: 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
Divaan:
He should confirm it is not an hiv PEP(prophylaxis) drug before reaching his conclusion. LTD-M is mostly given as a PEP drug

WHAT IS THERE TO CONFRM?

https://www.callondoc.com/en/detail/consultation/Vbg11RD
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by Qtsnow(m): 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
felzokugo:

Please kindly explain what LTD M and PEP is. Thanks.

TLD is a combination that can be used as PEP and for the management of active HIV infection. PEP stands for post exposure prophylaxis. PEP is used to prevent established infection after exposure. TLD is a first choice recommendation for PEP.

What are TLD drugs used for?

What is TLD? Like TLE, TLD is a fixed-dose combination medication—three ARV drugs that clients take once a day for treatment of HIV/AIDS, but in the form of a single, smaller tablet. TLD is now considered the preferred first-line ARV regimen for adults and adolescents

3 Likes

Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by otemeh01(m): 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
usedcardealerph:

She may be actually negative. Few pregnant women have false positive results. She may need to do a more accurate PCR or even western blot test to confirm her status if she is sure she didn't do anything that could expose her to the virus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doctors Remove 1.6kg Of Jewellery, Money And Watch From Woman's Stomach / Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) / Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.