Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,802 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria (42967 Views)

7 Differences Between The Poor And The Rich / REVEALED : Top 7 Things Poor People Do That The Rich DON'T / 4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by omonnakoda: 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
FavouredNK:

Why are you talking as if the only reason women goes into relationships is for their bills to be paid by the man? Relationship is not all about one person depending on the other for financial responsibilities, stop basing your relationship only for the financial gain rather than genuine love and affection. People like you are the reason Nairaland guys generalize insults on Nigerian ladies. Pls add more value to urself and the rest of other ladies out there.
That is her only reason.
She learnt from her mother and will pass on to herdaughters
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by Olaolex: 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
pretydiva:

But na wa for you oo. Shey na him born the girl ni? Does she not have parents? Is she handicap? So what does the girl bring in return??
Jennyclay can you see your life?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by onyeego(m): 7:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
aktolly54:
nobody expect anything in return but they don't have a good heart and quick to forget things. If you give your guy 5k and give a female friend 5k and compare how both go respond . you will know girls don't fancy things because someone somewhere will give her 10x of what you give her
Bro, aside the girl you are asking out or the one you are dating any other girl you give things to freely will appreciate it. They even appreciate more than the guys.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by SenatePresdo(m): 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
onyeego:
Giving actually makes you to never lack.
The way the faces of people who are in need lights up with joy when you render help to them is always delightfully blissful.
I am not being religious but ever since I started giving many years ago I've only increased financially.
Just beware of those who will manipulate and turn you into their cash cow, there are those who will also think that you stupid.

Lastly, give only what you can afford to give without grudge.

I love giving.
But the problem is, when you give someone all the time, the very first time you will refuse to give them, they will forget all the ones you have given them and start forming attitude.

It annoys my soul!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by okerekingsley90: 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
You're indeed a stingy man... so you don't want a girlfriend because you don't want to spend on her undecided.

Incase you don't know, no lady would want to stay with a stingy man.... so if you are avoiding ladies because of common billing, you will still spend when you eventually want a girlfriend. You can't escape it. Keep running!

Biko, this is a new year, you men should learn to spend on your girlfriend/wife. Don't tight your hands.

Akagum!

You are really stupid

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by Yseone(m): 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
You're indeed a stingy man... so you don't want a girlfriend because you don't want to spend on her undecided.

Incase you don't know, no lady would want to stay with a stingy man.... so if you are avoiding ladies because of common billing, you will still spend when you eventually want a girlfriend. You can't escape it. Keep running!

Biko, this is a new year, you men should learn to spend on your girlfriend/wife. Don't tight your hands.

Akagum!

Na Dem...
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by Mamaab: 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Akagum!
Guys please avoid this demonic depraved agent of darkness. I pray to meet your type, madam, you are very suitable for money ritual.

Just hear yourself and your hollow brain telling a guy to spend on women because of your entitled mentality. I don't blame you. Who ever raised you did a very bad job.

One day, you will fall into the hands of my type.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by zedman1(m): 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Akagum!
I once had a girlfrie...., I once had (sic) a mistake before I met my wife . Her tiny entitled brain was just like yours.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by achimendy(m): 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Akagum!

If the men learn how to lavish money on girlfriend/ wives, what will the women learn to do??
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by SPAMBOX7: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Akagum!
You don't even know how to troll. Why not ask them sofra to teach you cos this your trolling is wack as fcck grin
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by SPAMBOX7: 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Give but give with sense because a tree doesn’t make forest and we all need help once in a while . Don’t listen to anyone that says giving doesn’t make you poor. People don’t really care about you but their own skin . The hype you’re getting is because they’re getting from you but the moment there’s nothing more from you ,they will kick you . Cut off all friends that are parasites they should go and hustle for money if it’s easy,most of the people that asking too much from you won’t give you if the role is reversed.
You finish work @bolded my bro

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by phemmyfour: 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
Goodmarlian:
When your rich uncle or friend refuse to give you that money you are asking for, don't blame them. Sometimes it is not their fault.

You see this Nigeria, once people notice you have little change they will never let you rest everybody will be asking you for favour both boys and girls. The more people you help the more others get the information and still come to you for financial assistance.

Take me for example, I am not rich I am just hustling inside campus. I run a POS business, a business I started with just 30k.

Because people see that I deal with cash, they believe I have a lot of money. There is no day someone doesn't ask me for one favour or the other. If it is not buy me food, it is I need tfare, can I get 5k ,10k ,15k. Ladies try so hard to manipulate me into doing their bidding. If I don't oblige, they call me stingy, akagum etc,it is just so annoying.

This 2023 I want to have very little but reasonable friends. In fact i don't even want to have a girlfriend so I can grow my business to the next level.

People will nearly beg you back into poverty, be wise, hide yourself.
It means you are not discipline. I give because I want to give. You can't force me to give you money.
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by Napata77: 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
Goodmarlian:
When your rich uncle or friend refuse to give you that money you are asking for, don't blame them. Sometimes it is not their fault.

You see this Nigeria, once people notice you have little change they will never let you rest everybody will be asking you for favour both boys and girls. The more people you help the more others get the information and still come to you for financial assistance.

Take me for example, I am not rich I am just hustling inside campus. I run a POS business, a business I started with just 30k.

Because people see that I deal with cash, they believe I have a lot of money. There is no day someone doesn't ask me for one favour or the other. If it is not buy me food, it is I need tfare, can I get 5k ,10k ,15k. Ladies try so hard to manipulate me into doing their bidding. If I don't oblige, they call me stingy, akagum etc,it is just so annoying.

This 2023 I want to have very little but reasonable friends. In fact i don't even want to have a girlfriend so I can grow my business to the next level.

You are a miserly, wicked, selfish, shallow, and wretched fool.

Pray your business doesn't collapse one day, and you are forced to beg somebody for assistance.

And I pray you get treated the way you are asking those who have a lot of money to treat those who don't have.

WICKED DEVIL.

If you don't want to help people in need, that is your choice, but don't come online telling rich people not to give poor folks money. THAT IS SATANIC.

What if some rich guy read your comment, and was about to help his young nephew with a business loan, or his friend with treatment for a sick relative, and then decides NOT TO DO ANY OF THAT based on this evil vomit you typed, do you realise you will get your KARMA for ruining other people's lives?

You need to check yourself. Stupid idiot.
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by onyeego(m): 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
SenatePresdo:

I love giving.
But the problem is, when you give someone all the time, the very first time you will refuse to give them, they will forget all the ones you have given them and start forming attitude.

It annoys my soul!
I can relate, people have this attachment they develop towards any source that guarantees their survival,this attachment grows overtime into entitlement.
Any attempt to separate them from the source is always resisted.
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
Napata77:

You are a miserly, wicked, selfish, shallow, and wretched fool.

Pray your business doesn't collapse one day, and you are forced to beg somebody for assistance.

And I pray you get treated the way you are asking those who have a lot of money to treat those who don't have.

WICKED DEVIL.

If you don't want to help people in need, that is your choice, but don't come online telling rich people not to give poor folks money. THAT IS SATANIC.

What if some rich guy read your comment, and was about to help his young nephew with a business loan, or his friend with treatment for a sick relative, and then decides NOT TO DO ANY OF THAT based on this evil vomit you typed, do you realise you will get your KARMA for ruining other people's lives?

You need to check yourself. Stupid idiot.

I have been denied assistance many times because of stuff like that.
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by Titogbanski: 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
Great idea. Most of these girls want to manipulate you to spend on them. But keep interacting you would meet the one that would be a helper and not a guzzler
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by onajo2000(m): 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
pretydiva:

But na wa for you oo. Shey na him born the girl ni? Does she not have parents? Is she handicap? So what does the girl bring in return??

Kponyon...
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by SenatePresdo(m): 11:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
onyeego:

I can relate, people have this attachment they develop towards any source that guarantees their survival,this attachment grows overtime into entitlement.
Any attempt to separate them from the source is always resisted.

That is it.
What I hate is displeasing myself in order to please orders, it won't make me the nicest person in earth.
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by Truthshscrazy: 12:37am On Jan 05, 2023
Kk
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by grandstar(m): 1:05am On Jan 05, 2023
Jennyclay:

Akagum!

My younger brother after staying in the UK for a while, when he came to Nigeria, he said "Nigerian girls love money". There and then, I knew he would marry oyinbo. Today, he is happily married to a Slovak.

My older brother in the UK faced the same wahala. He said Nigerian girls were always sizing him up and he no get shishi. He eventually married oyinbo. She said there were times they did not have money to buy bread. Now, they are doing fine.

Learn to be an asset and not a leech. That beauty men are spending on now will disappear. When you become fat, your husband will begin to chase small girls outside who love money like you do.

By the time you're in your 30s with 2 kids, it is all over with your beauty and men spraying money on you. Na you go dey beg. You better reset your brain now.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by LionofAfrica1(m): 2:04am On Jan 05, 2023
Jennyclay:

Akagum!
Too bad to know there are people like you who believe that the moment a man says he loves you, he has inherited your problems. What gives you the impression that relationship is just about a man spending on a woman ?
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by Waterbear(m): 4:01am On Jan 05, 2023
Jennyclay:

Akagum!

Will you shut up..
Nigerian girls and their entitlement mentality...
Advanced beggers
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by Waterbear(m): 4:03am On Jan 05, 2023
blaquebelle:
Stingy person don drop quote grin

What you don't realise is that the more you help people, the more doors will be open for you. Because an answer to your prayers is an answer to many people's prayers. It's good to cultivate the habit of giving, especially for people who really need it. You will reap the blessings, as long as your hustle is legit oo.
And never forget that even you would need help from someone else eventually. smiley
Stay blessed.

How many have you helped?
Or are you only being helped
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by Qendric(m): 5:05am On Jan 05, 2023
Truth is giving is not bad, but give to who you are led to give, some people actually need the help, but be guided. Every business needs stability before you can start spending, so if you are also giving without taking into consideration that its a business you are taking from, you might end up crashing the business, there is no emotions when business comes to play. Enjoy!
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by DaInferno(m): 6:45am On Jan 05, 2023
Goodmarlian:

grin oga rest, the topic shouldn't be "Why rich don't help poor" cus bible dn settle this matter for Mathew 19:24. You ain't rich now undecided

You must love the attention in way, cus why POS guy go the open this kind thread?!
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by harlee(m): 7:14am On Jan 05, 2023
Jennyclay:

Akagum!
Must all ladies beg in a relationship? Like it's a known fact that women brings nothing to the table than collect money and spread legs, seriously the only woman I take seriously now is my mom.besides �

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by blessed2share: 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
12fruits:

Then what will the lady bring to the table?

I don't even have a table to share with some sets of people. So I don't bother to ask them what they bring to the table.
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 1:49am On Jan 06, 2023
Jennyclay:

Akagum!
unintelligent submission.
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by emmaodet: 5:26am On Jan 06, 2023
AFONJAPIG:
Am just tired .. only this December alone I bought 8 phones to relatives, it didn't end there, Christmas gifts are sure, even as u cry to them your on life support they don't give a fuccck.. I'm even becoming afraid of opening my WhatsApp messages due to relatives.. if man Continue this way, person go kpai just like that

Funny enough, if you die today, people who have been calling frantically for your help and acting as if they will die if you don’t send that money any moment will somehow surprisingly survive and life will move on quietly as nothing has happened
Me, I no fit kill myself for anybody again

Example- I have an app I do record all my daily spendings on.
From the attached picture, I sent money to this man 4 times last year yet he has started asking me for money again. Just 5 weeks after and I have more than 20 of him asking me for money regularly.
In December I gave out over 200k to family and friends despite managing myself.
November more than 300k and October over a million all these despite not working since October and no income coming in, just spending spending spending.
Have transferred his contact to my archive straight.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:10am On Jan 06, 2023
emmaodet:

Funny enough, if you die today, people who have been calling frantically for your help and acting as if they will die if you don’t send that money any moment will somehow surprisingly survive and life will move on quietly as nothing has happened

From the attached picture, I sent money to this man 4 times last year yet he has started asking me for money again. Just 5 weeks after and I have more than 20 of him asking me for money regularly.
November more than 300k and October over a million all these despite not working since October and no income coming in, just spending spending spending.
they believe money fall from heaven.. since 1 years now the lowest my blood pressure has been is 150/100 this is a guy in his late 30s if I start having blood pressure in late 30s what will then happen in 40s or 50s.. a lady who I employed to take care of my parent just turned her phone off since 24th December because i didn't give her money to make her hair as i promised, somebody I paid on time on 23rd December I never own her salary, I paid in advance, she never bought data or anything food, she feeds from bought items we brought home , what is she even doing ,just cook and clean the house my parents still wash their clothes and do others things, but this lady just turn her phone off so I can't speak to my parents, another one on my neck is pastor he's tasking me to send him money for his brothers operation, even to open messages are problems because I don't know what I will see there, the thing is like this because I tolerate it , my immediate brother nobody calls him if he send monthly upkeep if u like make good use of it , if u don't like finish it in 2 days but don't disturb him because he has kids and wife to care for.. even far distance relative I don't know will start calling u telling u her ending problems infact I don tire for this life embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by cayorday89(m): 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
Rememberdeath:
I had 1.7 million last year October. I spent 1.3 on billing from people. When I calculated it I nearly cried. I am broke again in 2023. If you dey give too much, you will be back to poverty. Rich Men that gives only give from their excesses. Don't inconvenience your self .. all these bullshits that givers never lack na bullshit. Those that don't lack are already rich. They can never go broke again even if they don't give. Don't give out the money you supoose to use to build your future. I am terribly regretting my actions like this.
Truly givers never lack but the real sense in it is to be in the midst of those who are not entitled, who are willing to go the extra mile for the one who has done good to them in the past even if they are not buoyant but they bringing their little resources together to assist he/she who helped them in times past and now need their help, with all these in place, the giver truly will never lack. But it is what it is, many out there, just want to milk one dry either legally or illegally for their own gain.

Even some beggings these days is done to add to their little to flex and pepper you on social media. My experience last year.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by cayorday89(m): 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
emmaodet:

Na boss you be and they know, I rather you ask them what they will be willing to do, so you give them one time payment and let them strife to multiply the money. I Wan use this week call my debtors make them settle me after I ranted on my whats app last week. I try to minimize my spending but try pity some people and they assume I be baller. Even my sister always warns me but I no dey hear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) / 1978 Naira Exchange Rate With Dollar / How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.