Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria (42966 Views)

7 Differences Between The Poor And The Rich / REVEALED : Top 7 Things Poor People Do That The Rich DON'T / 4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by 12fruits(m): 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
You're indeed a stingy man... so you don't want a girlfriend because you don't want to spend on her undecided.

Incase you don't know, no lady would want to stay with a stingy man.... so if you are avoiding ladies because of common billing, you will still spend when you eventually want a girlfriend. You can't escape it. Keep running!

Biko, this is a new year, you men should learn to spend on your girlfriend/wife. Don't tight your hands.

Akagum!

Then what will the lady bring to the table?

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by Princeton92(m): 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
You're indeed a stingy man... so you don't want a girlfriend because you don't want to spend on her undecided.

Biko, this is a new year, you men should learn to spend on your girlfriend/wife. Don't tight your hands.
Akagum!

Don't women get to spend on us too?

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by qtguru(m): 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
Being too nice is a character flaw, if I help, it's because I see potential in someone making money, if not, the begging becomes incessant. as much I dey try help, you can't help everyone, because if you become broke in Nigeria, you are on your own.

Although Nigeria no easy cry

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by qtguru(m): 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
Princeton92:

Don't women get to spend on us too?

You dey reply broke babe,

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
Am just tired .. only this December alone I bought 8 phones to relatives, it didn't end there, Christmas gifts are sure, even as u cry to them your on life support they don't give a fuccck.. I'm even becoming afraid of opening my WhatsApp messages due to relatives.. if man Continue this way, person go kpai just like that

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by searchlight: 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Incase you don't know, no lady would want to stay with a stingy man.... so if you are avoiding ladies because of common billing, you will still spend when you eventually want a girlfriend. You can't escape it. Keep running!

Akagum!
* have said this and let me say it again. The only thing most women have to offer is sex and nothing more. As for me if you can't take care of 50% of your need i am not dating you.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by Donald7610: 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
DevilSignature:
grin

Nwanna once I don blow I no go send my community people
That is reason community people dey reason your matter
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by IRIEBOY(m): 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
GorillaApp:

People will beg you into poverty!
Words on marble.

My cousin paid rent for someone ( 240k) for two years and school fees for the kids. By the third year the person was still calling that rent has expired o shocked
entitlement mentality. That's how I started ignoring one of my secondary school mate

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by Bobbiee: 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
Rich people don't give anyhow. They give, but only if that money is going into an asset not a liability. That's why rich people give money amongst themselves. Rich people won't give to poor people. There's no chance of getting an interest on their capital

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by bonnyhope: 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
Goodmarlian:
When your rich uncle or friend refuse to give you that money you are asking for, don't blame them. Sometimes it is not their fault.

You see this Nigeria, once people notice you have little change they will never let you rest everybody will be asking you for favour both boys and girls. The more people you help the more others get the information and still come to you for financial assistance.

Take me for example, I am not rich I am just hustling inside campus. I run a POS business, a business I started with just 30k.

Because people see that I deal with cash, they believe I have a lot of money. There is no day someone doesn't ask me for one favour or the other. If it is not buy me food, it is I need tfare, can I get 5k ,10k ,15k. Ladies try so hard to manipulate me into doing their bidding. If I don't oblige, they call me stingy, akagum etc,it is just so annoying.

This 2023 I want to have very little but reasonable friends. In fact i don't even want to have a girlfriend so I can grow my business to the next level.

People will nearly beg you back into poverty, be wise, hide yourself.

The fact is that you may be stingy to ladies now

But Las Las after making the money enough
You will still come back and spend it on them because you will want to Date and get married

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by DropsMic(m): 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
BlackMan6969:
Giving cannot plunge u back 2 poverty, except ur poor already.

Stop talking like a slowpoke

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by bonnyhope: 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
Flows001:

You're a MUMU and obviously an entitled creature!
I have a GIRLFRIEND who doesn't Bill me, yes I have a good job that she knows about but she has NEVER opened her mouth to bill me (we are more than a year in the relationship), I give her money and buy her gifts WILLINGLY and she has never looked down on any amount or gift I have given her. She has a skill that she uses to earn her own money and the relationship has never been centered around material gains but rather, we have successfully been able to build a strong bond that will lead to marriage soon, this same lady buys me gifts too!!
You lazy and entitled category of Nigerian ladies should learn to distinguish a RELATIONSHIP from a POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAM.
The earlier you all change your entitlement mentality, the better for your lazy asses!. undecided undecided
May GOD deliver the op from entitled and hungry ladies like you!!

I understand you guy

But you see ladies eh
If they know that you are capable they won't show themselves as leeches from beginning
They play safely till you marry them, then the real color will show

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by shantti(m): 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Akagum!

I mara na idi useless. How can someone be this useless bikonu.
Do u notice that ur boyfriend don't value u and find u repulsive cos he gains nothing from u

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by shantti(m): 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
blaquebelle:
Stingy person don drop quote grin

What you don't realise is that the more you help people, the more doors will be open for you. Because an answer to your prayers is an answer to many people's prayers. It's good to cultivate the habit of giving, especially for people who really need it. You will reap the blessings, as long as your hustle is legit oo.
And never forget that even you would need help from someone else eventually. smiley
Stay blessed.

Those people should also give him once in a while too so that their own doors will open. Abi their own door don spoil

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by tollyboy5(m): 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
Goodmarlian:
When your rich uncle or friend refuse to give you that money you are asking for, don't blame t

This 2023 I want to have very little but reasonable friends. In fact i don't even want to have a girlfriend so I can grow my business to the next level.

I reduce my friends because almost everyone has touching story.

No be me go solve your problem Waka go front. The little friends I have is enough!

This 2023 I'm not giving shishi except my closest friend and little cousins.
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by iammolise(m): 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Akagum!
That is why the "pablos" and "oba funders" plant maggots in ur type and use ur destinies to buy 4matic. undecided
Jennyclay:

Akagum!
That is why the "pablos" and "oba funders" plant maggots in ur type and use ur destinies to buy 4matic.
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by Hollyharjii: 3:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
Hmm, I do give out money anyhow while I was working with one commercial bank, infact, my colleagues do warn me to reduce the way I give out, but when i lost my job April 2021, Sir/Ma, life on the outside world wasnt funny at all, everyone turns their back, infact they wouldnt pick calls self, but thank God, I'm still alive.

Advice, give out the little you can and save as much as you can
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by pansophist(m): 3:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
My father used to say that a rich man will struggle to feed a community, but a community will not struggle to feed a man. Do give, but follow the biblical principle of putting yourself first, that is, you remove the speck in your eyes first, before others.

No matter their heartfelt story, if giving will make you suffer, you don't give. You matter too and you must refuse to be a sacrificial lamb to people who most likely will ignore you if you need their help.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by Kobicove(m): 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
Goodmarlian:
When your rich uncle or friend refuse to give you that money you are asking for, don't blame them. Sometimes it is not their fault.

You see this Nigeria, once people notice you have little change they will never let you rest everybody will be asking you for favour both boys and girls. The more people you help the more others get the information and still come to you for financial assistance.

Take me for example, I am not rich I am just hustling inside campus. I run a POS business, a business I started with just 30k.

Because people see that I deal with cash, they believe I have a lot of money. There is no day someone doesn't ask me for one favour or the other. If it is not buy me food, it is I need tfare, can I get 5k ,10k ,15k. Ladies try so hard to manipulate me into doing their bidding. If I don't oblige, they call me stingy, akagum etc,it is just so annoying.

Just set savings and investment goals for yourself and trey not to allow anyone manipulate you into giving them your money
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by Flows001(m): 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
bonnyhope:

I understand you guy

But you see ladies eh
If they know that you are capable they won't show themselves as leeches from beginning
They play safely till you marry them, then the real color will show
I understand bro...
I've dated a few of such ladies in the past.
The advantage I have with my babe is that I'm her first love (she's 21), she intentionally didnt go into any relationship with any guy until i came, so there is no worry of any ex anywhere to manipulate her, neither does she have any best "female" friend. We are both each other's best friend, so the relationship is flowing according to our dictates, I taught her and I'm still teaching and moulding her into the wife of my dream and everything is going well with the help of God.

Thanks for you input ..
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by Mrpojj(m): 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
Goodmarlian:

My brother you don't owe them anything.
Face ur business and grow it

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by omonnakoda: 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
judedwriter:

True true.

Giving only makes you richer. It's a universal law that works for everyone, Christian, moslem or even atheist.
Who passed the law? Nigerian senate?
That is just superstition and magical thinking
Repeating 1000 times does not make it so. It is just something you like to believe
Some people have a policy to NEVER give to beggars or any other person and they are fine others choose to give who are fine too.
This issue is an issue because the country is not working
Yes there are countries that look after the poor and do so by taxing those who can pay. No one is emotionally blackmailed into hypocritical giving
Giving based on never lack agenda is like a business with God
Baba God look at me I am giving so don't let me lack
Is God that dumb?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by korede181: 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Akagum!
Guy, i have been seeing your hand work when it comes to man and woman talk. You cant fight for women, let women fight for theirself. stop using that mask
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by moneyissweet(m): 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
And they can hardly appreciate, I just sent 20k for one useless Idiot for new year and it took him two days to tell me "bros I really appreciate" that is after changing his WhatsApp status 20 minutes after I have sent the 20k.

Maybe he was expecting me to send 100k

Poor people are very selfish, wicked and useless... Most people don't know that some people are very rich today because of their good heart.

I will never ever give any Nigerian 1 kobo even if the person will die in 30minutes if I don't give the money.

Bastards
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by judedwriter(m): 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
omonnakoda:
Who passed the law? Nigerian senate?
That is just superstition and magical thinking
Repeating 1000 times does not make it so. It is just something you like to believe
Some people have a policy to NEVER give to beggars or any other person and they are fine others choose to give who are fine too.
This issue is an issue because the country is not working
Yes there are countries that look after the poor and do so by taxing those who can pay. No one is emotionally blackmailed into hypocritical giving
Giving based on never lack agenda is like a business with God
Baba God look at me I am giving so don't let me lack
Is God that dumb?

Giving is spiritual.

When you give, spiritually it comes back to you.

That's the law of God.

That's why nations and individuals who give the most receive the most. It's very true.
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by omonnakoda: 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
moneyissweet:
And they can hardly appreciate, I just sent 20k for one useless Idiot for new year and it took him two days to tell me "bros I really appreciate" that is after changing his WhatsApp status 20 minutes after I have sent the 20k.

Maybe he was expecting me to send 100k

Poor people are very selfish, wicked and useless... Most people don't know that some people are very rich today because of their good heart.

I will never ever give any Nigerian 1 kobo even if the person will die in 30minutes if I don't give the money.

Bastards
So because you sent money you want to be worshipped? That he thanked you "late" is problem? You sent 20k and became a monitoring spirit?
Why did you give? You are ranting "poor people" ?
Are you not among? What are you feeling like?
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by omonnakoda: 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
judedwriter:

Giving is spiritual.

When you give, spiritually it comes back to you.

That's the law of God.

That's why nations and individuals who give the most receive the most. It's very true.
That is Your law
God never passed such a bill
It sounds nice and fluffy but it is totally man made
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by wisdomkid: 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
I wan save this post, print am and post it on my wall... Every morning I open eyes, voom! I don read am...
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by kay29000(m): 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
Goodmarlian:

"People will nearly beg you back into poverty." This is so true. I've been on both sides of the divide, so I know exactly what you're talking about.
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by judedwriter(m): 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
omonnakoda:
That is Your law
God never passed such a bill
It sounds nice and fluffy but it is totally man made

“Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.”
— Luke 6:38

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by moneyissweet(m): 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
One of the ungrateful beggars spotted.

If I can give 20k to a tout that is not related to me that will tell you that I am Richer than your entire generation

You are such an asshole.

Fck off

omonnakoda:
So because you sent money you want to be worshipped? That he thanked you "late" is problem? You sent 20k and became a monitoring spirit?
Why did you give? You are ranting "poor people" ?
Are you not among? What are you feeling like?
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by omonnakoda: 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
judedwriter:

“Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.”
— Luke 6:38
Words
Words of men
Nobody has seen God
You interpret Giving as physical.
Why don't you conceptualize giving as spiritual?
Giving love,kindness and such like why do you latch on to money?
Money is the least thing to give spiritually
That same Jesus recommended selling everything to follow God . He was never a proponent of prosperity teaching rather he suggested that it is almost impossible for a rich person to enter heaven

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month / List Of All Opay Offices In Nigeria / Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.