Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria (42968 Views)

7 Differences Between The Poor And The Rich / REVEALED : Top 7 Things Poor People Do That The Rich DON'T / 4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by Sholuwa241: 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
Goodmarlian:
When your rich uncle or friend refuse to give you that money you are asking for, don't blame them. Sometimes it is not their fault.

You see this Nigeria, once people notice you have little change they will never let you rest everybody will be asking you for favour both boys and girls. The more people you help the more others get the information and still come to you for financial assistance.

Take me for example, I am not rich I am just hustling inside campus. I run a POS business, a business I started with just 30k.

Because people see that I deal with cash, they believe I have a lot of money. There is no day someone doesn't ask me for one favour or the other. If it is not buy me food, it is I need tfare, can I get 5k ,10k ,15k. Ladies try so hard to manipulate me into doing their bidding. If I don't oblige, they call me stingy, akagum etc,it is just so annoying.

This 2023 I want to have very little but reasonable friends. In fact i don't even want to have a girlfriend so I can grow my business to the next level.

People will nearly beg you back into poverty, be wise, hide yourself.
very well noted
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by KingLennon(m): 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
You're indeed a stingy man... so you don't want a girlfriend because you don't want to spend on her undecided.

Incase you don't know, no lady would want to stay with a stingy man.... so if you are avoiding ladies because of common billing, you will still spend when you eventually want a girlfriend. You can't escape it. Keep running!

Biko, this is a new year, you men should learn to spend on your girlfriend/wife. Don't tight your hands.

Akagum!
Have you now seen why we date whites?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by omonnakoda: 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
moneyissweet:
One of the ungrateful beggars spotted.

If I can give 20k to a tout that is not related to me that will tell you that I am Richer than your entire generation

You are such an asshole.

Fck off

With your mouth you tell the world the kind of person you are. I agree you are richer than my generation but if you are not You done take mouth but market for your life. My own matter no dey long at all
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by Nnamaka1: 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
Please don't mind all this misguided people advising you to waste your hard earned money. Ignore them continue to focus on your financial goals. When you are drowning in the ocean with others, we are thought to save ourselves First! In other words, achieve your financial prosperity goals first, then you might have enough to use to assist other people. Majority of people out there are just parasites, they will suck you dry and move on when they realize you have become like them

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by ceeceeco: 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
You're indeed a stingy man... so you don't want a girlfriend because you don't want to spend on her undecided.

Incase you don't know, no lady would want to stay with a stingy man.... so if you are avoiding ladies because of common billing, you will still spend when you eventually want a girlfriend. You can't escape it. Keep running!

Biko, this is a new year, you men should learn to spend on your girlfriend/wife. Don't tight your hands.

Akagum!
Ashawo spotted.
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by Teymanhenry(f): 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
[quote author=Jennyclay post=119658826]You're indeed a stingy man... so you don't want a girlfriend because you don't want to spend on her undecided.

Akagum! [/quotes

Men need partners not the kinda girlfriends/wives you are insinuating
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by Capitalismisasc: 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Akagum!
Hanty abegii geraout of this thread abegii

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by Jennyclay(f): 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
Capitalismisasc:
Hanty abegii geraout of this thread abegii
Come and carry me out of this thread na.
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by Slurity(m): 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Akagum!
A lady has spoken as a lady. Must you Bill your man? Can't you spend on your man too?

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by Capitalismisasc: 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
Come and carry out of this thread na.
BE LIKE SAY E DEY PAIN YOU SORRY OOO #RETIREDHOOKUPGIRL tongue
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by nairamaniac: 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Akagum!

Yes, he would do more spending on his girlfriend at the right time of his life. When he has grown his business/earnings to a higher level.

And when he decides to have a gf or spend more, be would do it with sense. Not on random girls that have ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
Most Nigerians are lazy and shameless beggars.
You will become poor if you keep giving to everyone.
Only way to riches is to save and invest your money.
You are not responsible for their problems and you definitely can never solve their problems.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by Lotechi(m): 4:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Akagum!
You are simply stupid. Why should you expect a guy to pay any of your bills. If your parents did not have enough to take care of you, why did they give birth to you?

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by aameyah(f): 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by oluxy(m): 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
Goodmarlian:
When your rich uncle or friend refuse to give you that money you are asking for, don't blame them. Sometimes it is not their fault.

You see this Nigeria, once people notice you have little change they will never let you rest everybody will be asking you for favour both boys and girls. The more people you help the more others get the information and still come to you for financial assistance.

Take me for example, I am not rich I am just hustling inside campus. I run a POS business, a business I started with just 30k.

Because people see that I deal with cash, they believe I have a lot of money. There is no day someone doesn't ask me for one favour or the other. If it is not buy me food, it is I need tfare, can I get 5k ,10k ,15k. Ladies try so hard to manipulate me into doing their bidding. If I don't oblige, they call me stingy, akagum etc,it is just so annoying.

This 2023 I want to have very little but reasonable friends. In fact i don't even want to have a girlfriend so I can grow my business to the next level.

Your title or subject did not correspond with your write up.

Try to edit it.

Who told you people or uncles don't help ?

People that are rich help alot and gives to the needy.

But people that are starting up like you won't give because you are just coming up building business.
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by aktolly54(m): 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
onyeego:
Giving actually makes you to never lack.
The way the faces of people who are in need lights up with joy when you render help to them is always delightfully blissful.
I am not being religious but ever since I started giving many years ago I've only increased financially.
Just beware of those who will manipulate and turn you into their cash cow, there are those who will also think that you stupid.

Lastly, give only what you can afford to give without grudge.
there is no joy in giving some girls money. If you give a girl 5k, to you it might be huge but to her its nothing because someone will give her 50k tomorrow but she don't know maybe na 30k dey your hand and you comot 5k from it while 1m dey account for person wey give her 50k.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by Emola12(m): 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Akagum!
who the girlfriend help Money wey I never spend on top of parents naim I go dey spend for one yeye kpeku God punish dah girlfriend for where in dey
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by FavouredNK: 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Akagum!

Why are you talking as if the only reason women goes into relationships is for their bills to be paid by the man? Relationship is not all about one person depending on the other for financial responsibilities, stop basing your relationship only for the financial gain rather than genuine love and affection. People like you are the reason Nairaland guys generalize insults on Nigerian ladies. Pls add more value to urself and the rest of other ladies out there.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by FOLAESO1: 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
pretydiva:

But na wa for you oo. Shey na him born the girl ni? Does she not have parents? Is she handicap? So what does the girl bring in return??
Useless To*o

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by raydboi(m): 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
prophetfire:
. Can't the girls spend on their boyfriends too? Is it a sin or a crime? Or are girls dead sea that only receive.
Lol. They are Bermuda triangle
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by babaloke: 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
There is a difference between sensible sensible giving and gullible giving;
When people try to use emotional manipulation on u....dats senseless...but If u see that this giving will not hurt ur budget,ur capital or the sustainability of your business....then do it .... This of course is different from the scriptural giving to God in Tithes and offering.
Your obligation to God comes 1st....then to your dependants....Those begging u,why dem no hustle get their own....abi dem get problem with their hands or legs.... A rich man in the midst of 6 poor people is a poor man ooo.

Where is Abiola's wealth today

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by jibrilELsudan: 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Akagum!

WILL YOU SHAARAAAAP YOU EXPIRED VILLAGE ASHY

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by ayo2008: 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
Goodmarlian:

I can understand
Keep giving in your capacity, it opens more doors.
A giver is always on top
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by onyeego(m): 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
aktolly54:
there is no joy in giving some girls money. If you give a girl 5k, to you it might be huge but to her its nothing because someone will give her 50k tomorrow but she don't know maybe na 30k dey your hand and you comot 5k from it while 1m dey account for person wey give her 50k.

Whenever you give something to someone and expect something in return it's no longer Giving, it's now a transaction or an exchange.
As for girls, I give them not because I expect anything in return, that doesn't mean I won't accept if they offered grin grin but I know most of them genuinely need the help.
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by aktolly54(m): 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
onyeego:

Whenever you give something to someone and expect something in return it's no longer Giving, it's now a transaction or an exchange.
As for girls, I give them not because I expect anything in return, that doesn't mean I won't accept if they offered grin grin but I know most of them genuinely need the help.
nobody expect anything in return but they don't have a good heart and quick to forget things. If you give your guy 5k and give a female friend 5k and compare how both go respond . you will know girls don't fancy things because someone somewhere will give her 10x of what you give her

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by makaay1010: 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Akagum!

the man has to be giving everytime........ weyre just plenty amongst this girls......... money ritual people monitoring you...... contine
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by AMI3(m): 7:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
pretydiva:

But na wa for you oo. Shey na him born the girl ni? Does she not have parents? Is she handicap? So what does the girl bring in return??

What she brings in return is S°X.

That is y some men do not respect most ladies because they feel some of them do not have anything to offer apart from s°x

Women are the most precious thing God has given to men.
Some have turn themselves to a thing of mockery because materials things.

I know u are a matured lady with sense from ur response.

I love you dear
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by Rubbiish(m): 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
blaquebelle:
Stingy person don drop quote grin

What you don't realise is that the more you help people, the more doors will be open for you. Because an answer to your prayers is an answer to many people's prayers. It's good to cultivate the habit of giving, especially for people who really need it. You will reap the blessings, as long as your hustle is legit oo.
And never forget that even you would need help from someone else eventually. smiley
Stay blessed.
The bold statement is false & bespeaks u are not a giver. If u have given people money consistently for 1 year, u will know giving can make u broke, I mean really broke if u don't apply wisdom!

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by knowhowk: 7:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
youngmo001:
You don't need a girlfriend abi..

U will spend heavily on hookup girls.

Better look for one working class girl as ur girlfriend..if not...na hookup girls go chop ur money
He doesn't need girlfriend or hookups, Neat Ashewo of 800 Naira / 1k that would satisfy his Sexual urge for hotels dey
No need to pay for room, no buying of drinks, Pepper soup, Gifts, Birthdays, Brazilian hair, IPhone etc. Fuc.k Na fuc.k same under thing nothing special, some of the Ashewo self neat pass all the hookups.

He only need Girlfriend to Do courtship with and marry when only he is ready for marriage.. He is still hustling now.. Sex solution dey plenty
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by lildush(m): 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Akagum!

See 1 of dem.. d guy said he needs to grow his business. He didn't say he can't spend of his girlfriend. There is time for everything. Seed time and time for harvest. He is in his seed time. He don't need distraction from girls like you. Because In. Nigeria wen u date a girl. She transfer all her problem and dat of her family to u. Wen u eat ur seed u will go hungry. I know this will not make sense to u. But read it like 7 times over and over again.you may understand.. happy new year to u.
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by Litmus: 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
Goodmarlian:

Not unique to Nigeria, which is why in the West lottery winners have the option of anonymity. In the West, if you're publicly wealthy, you'll be inundated for help and money not only by the type of suspects you identified but also by a myriad of charities.
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by blaquebelle: 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
Rubbiish:

The bold statement is false & bespeaks u are not a giver. If u have given people money consistently for 1 year, u will know giving can make u broke, I mean really broke if u don't apply wisdom!
Ofcourse in everything you do, if you don't apply wisdom, wisdom will apply you instead grin

As for your first statement, I will say I'm not yet at the level of giving that I would like to attain. But i have seen my mom do it all my life. I have learnt alot of things just from watching her. Firstly, people tend to take advantage of you. And if you don't watch yourself you can give to the detriment of your own needs. But guess what, the blessings are definitely still attached. Even when I complain to her that she's doing too much, she will tell me I don't understand yet. And the older I get, the more I understand her. I don't want to go into too much details but I can bet you with my whole life that if you give to people that are genuinely In need, you will constantly be surprised at the way your own needs are met even when you least expect it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) / 1978 Naira Exchange Rate With Dollar / How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.