Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

Please Nairalanders, I Need Connection With A Good PPA In Abuja - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Nairalanders, I Need Connection With A Good PPA In Abuja (283 Views)

Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. / Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning / The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders, I Need Connection With A Good PPA In Abuja by DonPablo9511: 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
Trolls
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Connection With A Good PPA In Abuja by adeoyekay(m): 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
DonPablo9511:
I was posted to INEC hq but was rejected, saying they don't need corpers

Discipline Biochemistry
corper wee, contact your lgi
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Connection With A Good PPA In Abuja by Candidlady: 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
DonPablo9511:

Discipline Biochemistry

08zero 8zero 68 5442
contact that person

wish you all the best
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Connection With A Good PPA In Abuja by garriAndsugar: 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
You better be careful

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Connection With A Good PPA In Abuja by qwertyboss(m): 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
DonPablo9511:

Discipline Biochemistry
They rejected you simple.
Return to the lga and get some other place....
If you want connect na money grin
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Connection With A Good PPA In Abuja by ODEHOYlKOCHO: 9:35am On Mar 29
DonPablo9511:
Trolls
coper wee

(1) (Reply)

Teddy Bear Costumeā€¦ For Sale Photos / The Black Samurai / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.