Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Kano: Tinubu Assures Muslim Leaders Of Fair, Just Leadership To All Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano: Tinubu Assures Muslim Leaders Of Fair, Just Leadership To All Nigerians (5187 Views)

Edo: I Will Not Support What’s Not Fair, Just – Obaseki On Deputy’s Ambition / Buhari Was Not Attacked In Kano – Tinubu Blasts PDP / Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano: Tinubu Assures Muslim Leaders Of Fair, Just Leadership To All Nigerians by frank14011991(m): 6:20am On Jan 04, 2023
I am from kano, my vote is for jagaban
Re: Kano: Tinubu Assures Muslim Leaders Of Fair, Just Leadership To All Nigerians by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 04, 2023
One, the pictures you used were not what Tinubu wore to Kano. Two, why are you ashamed of sharing the video of Tinubu's address in Kano.
Re: Kano: Tinubu Assures Muslim Leaders Of Fair, Just Leadership To All Nigerians by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 8:23am On Jan 04, 2023
ATLIEN2027:
Yes.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Re: Kano: Tinubu Assures Muslim Leaders Of Fair, Just Leadership To All Nigerians by shugamummy: 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
Go and check Peter Obi manifesto in 2003. He printed it as calendar and I had it on my wall. Just point one single thing he said he would do that he did not do. Understand something Brother, 8yrs is enough to set thid country to the path of recovery instead of this galloping infinitesimal election-centered economic growth mirages from Tinubu and the APC. We have seen that it's not in their interest to put the country to path of recovery. Anambra is enjoying Governance today because of the Peter Obi foundation. Soludo campaigned with it. The foundation does not add finishings to the building instead it makes the building boast of lasting 500yrs and withstanding any attacks. Just to point it out, Peter is coming to put us to that path of recovery and trust me he won't hand the country back over to these emilokan crooners. He handed to Obiano and look at what he did, Obiano handed to Soludo and we hope he won't be a sellout. As far as Anambra is concerned, they have relatively been enjoying peace and witnessing a boom in her economy. I am from there so you can't tell me otherwise because we were there in the 90s and Odera era, so don't tell me Anambra from Lagos. if you Decentralize the seaport and move traffic to Onne Seaport Igbos will gravitate towards that. That is redistribution of wealth instead of all these congestion at Lagos seaports and making people like you feel that Governance or what have you and delivering dividends of democracy is actually too tough.
So liberate your mind from the mentality of emilokan and prepare yourself for jobs ahead. Even a mere announcement of Peter Obi as winner, mere investors from South Americans would want to invest in this country. But announce Tinubu and his gangs of emilokan s and witness the highest capital flight ever in the history of this Nation. Those who see tomorrow have spoken. Make of it what you wish.
Larryhoover:

Well, the hard truth is that all what you have been hearing from any politician now are all fallacy and hoax. All they are saying now is to cajole people to win elections either good or bad and I can bet you once they emerge, they would shift post. So, you holding on to what Tinubu said in campaigns is like expecting a white elephant project. Learning from 2015 emotional promises and campaigns and where it led us to, I can say it categorically, they are all projecting and only the winner would understand what they are up against after winning elections. So winning elections and governance are 2 separate things.

Go and check in the history of Nigeria politics, how many presidents or head of states have been able to fulfill all their promises?

Re: Kano: Tinubu Assures Muslim Leaders Of Fair, Just Leadership To All Nigerians by Larryhoover(m): 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
shugamummy:
Go and check Peter Obi manifesto in 2003. He printed it as calendar and I had it on my wall. Just point one single thing he said he would do that he did not do. Understand something Brother, 8yrs is enough to set thid country to the path of recovery instead of this galloping infinitesimal election-centered economic growth mirages from Tinubu and the APC. We have seen that it's not in their interest to put the country to path of recovery. Anambra is enjoying Governance today because of the Peter Obi foundation. Soludo campaigned with it. The foundation does not add finishings to the building instead it makes the building boast of lasting 500yrs and withstanding any attacks. Just to point it out, Peter is coming to put us to that path of recovery and trust me he won't hand the country back over to these emilokan crooners. He handed to Obiano and look at what he did, Obiano handed to Soludo and we hope he won't be a sellout. As far as Anambra is concerned, they have relatively been enjoying peace and witnessing a boom in her economy. I am from there so you can't tell me otherwise because we were there in the 90s and Odera era, so don't tell me Anambra from Lagos. if you Decentralize the seaport and move traffic to Onne Seaport Igbos will gravitate towards that. That is redistribution of wealth instead of all these congestion at Lagos seaports and making people like you feel that Governance or what have you and delivering dividends of democracy is actually too tough.
So liberate your mind from the mentality of emilokan and prepare yourself for jobs ahead. Even a mere announcement of Peter Obi as winner, mere investors from South Americans would want to invest in this country. But announce Tinubu and his gangs of emilokan s and witness the highest capital flight ever in the history of this Nation. Those who see tomorrow have spoken. Make of it what you wish.

This is the issue I have with most people supporting politicians. You mentioned he delivered on all his promises and he left APGA for PDP while still a governor. I remembered his PDP candidate contested against Obiano, so saying he handed over to Obiano of APGA is incorrect.

You claimed he delivered all the promises of elections, let me ask, if what you said here is true why couldn't he at least ensure his foundation is continuous. We learnt Ojukwu had to beg Igbo political helmsmen for Peter Obi to run a second term why didn't they want to vote him without Ojukwu's interfere if he had done well in the first tenure?.

You said Anambra is enjoying governance, the last time I checked, Anambra is one of the most unsecured state in the country due to the activities of UGM and IPOB. And your purported Messiah stays in Ikoyi Lagos, according to reports, not even any his children can be seen around. The recent Soludo's article claimed most roads he constructed are already dilapidated, meaning he did substandard road projects and you said he delivered on all electoral promises?

Even though, his speeches sounds as if he intends to serve which I doubt, but one thing is certain which I know is that he is interested in serving his interest which Soludo also pointed out in his article because we know how elections play out in Nigeria.

Like I tell people, if Peter Obi was to win, he needs a strong political alliance across the country. A popular Buhari couldn't win elections for 3 consecutive times before forming alliance with Tinubu and the same alliance is being sought by Tinubu in the North in the current expedition.

With an Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi, Wike in 2019, PDP lost the election and now all these Key PDP stalwarts are pursuing interest in separate channels today and you think they are not making the journey easier for Tinubu.

Try and disconnect emotions from reality, though I am not convinced a Peter Obi can make a difference cause he was also part of PDP until May 2022 and we also saw he was antagonized while serving as a governor. But if truly he can perform as you all have claimed and he intends to actually win the presidency, I think he would need more than the current support as winning elections is different from running governance.
Re: Kano: Tinubu Assures Muslim Leaders Of Fair, Just Leadership To All Nigerians by shugamummy: 11:52am On Jan 05, 2023
You are really a typical Lagos Tinubu Follower because everything you stated about Anambra is "I heard or I learnt". I am telling you what the state looked like in the 90s which I felt as an indigene and you are listing what politicians said or wrote. Soludo made political statements which he clarified, Peter Obi made political moves at PDP which is also in the open. What you guys has refused to inculcate is that Peter is not campaigning to Politicians with alliances and structures. He is campaigning to a youth like you and the masses who are the ones that needs liberation. Please stop mentioning anything this Governor is supporting this candidate, its kind of irritating to hear from a youth like you that the present Nigeria requires forming alliances with these old crooks who put us in this mess to influence the outcome of the election. Unless, unless unless, the votes of the masses which I have tried to hammer into your head (that they should, even though you have hopes in high-level rigging, be the decider of the election) don't and won't count.

If the votes, which your allied politicians are trying to buy with money do count, then let the Politicians form their allies and let the masses vote in someone who will liberate the nation and put it to the path of recovery. Watch out Peter Obi will go back to life with or without winning, his children are working and earning a living. It's you and yours that Tinubu has mortgaged their future in Lagos that he is coming to liberate. Tinubu's son is in charge of supplying light at Island, the current Private Power company has his son's signatures on it. And likewise all the revenues from Lagos state goes to him and his Iyaloja. Question is, when will your family member be reconned with in the country or state that you are part of. Think this and think about the reason for allying with thieves to keep stealing you and yours futures.

Bye for now as it's difficult to discuss with anyone supporting a frail Tinubu and a known Bokoharam commander

Larryhoover:

This is the issue I have with most people supporting politicians. You mentioned he delivered on all his promises and he left APGA for PDP while still a governor. I remembered his PDP candidate contested against Obiano, so saying he handed over to Obiano of APGA is incorrect.

You claimed he delivered all the promises of elections, let me ask, if what you said here is true why couldn't he at least ensure his foundation is continuous. We learnt Ojukwu had to beg Igbo political helmsmen for Peter Obi to run a second term why didn't they want to vote him without Ojukwu's interfere if he had done well in the first tenure?.

You said Anambra is enjoying governance, the last time I checked, Anambra is one of the most unsecured state in the country due to the activities of UGM and IPOB. And your purported Messiah stays in Ikoyi Lagos, according to reports, not even any his children can be seen around. The recent Soludo's article claimed most roads he constructed are already dilapidated, meaning he did substandard road projects and you said he delivered on all electoral promises?

Even though, his speeches sounds as if he intends to serve which I doubt, but one thing is certain which I know is that he is interested in serving his interest which Soludo also pointed out in his article because we know how elections play out in Nigeria.

Like I tell people, if Peter Obi was to win, he needs a strong political alliance across the country. A popular Buhari couldn't win elections for 3 consecutive times before forming alliance with Tinubu and the same alliance is being sought by Tinubu in the North in the current expedition.

With an Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi, Wike in 2019, PDP lost the election and now all these Key PDP stalwarts are pursuing interest in separate channels today and you think they are not making the journey easier for Tinubu.

Try and disconnect emotions from reality, though I am not convinced a Peter Obi can make a difference cause he was also part of PDP until May 2022 and we also saw he was antagonized while serving as a governor. But if truly he can perform as you all have claimed and he intends to actually win the presidency, I think he would need more than the current support as winning elections is different from running governance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arrested Boko Haram Members Won’t Face Prosecution - Sss / Salary Breakdown For President, Vice President, Senators And Others! / Nine Oil Thieves Jailed For 90 Years Each In Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.