Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

Tinubu Is Not My Problem. But Whenever I Remember That Shettima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Not My Problem. But Whenever I Remember That Shettima (1129 Views)

Rev Oluoma: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Religious Problem But Political Dexterity / Gani Adams: Fulanis Not Our Problem, But Yoruba Traitors / David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is Not My Problem. But Whenever I Remember That Shettima by ggood: 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tinubu is not my problem. But whenever I remember that Shettima and El Rufai will play key roles in his government, I drop whatever I'm doing and go on my knees.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Problem. But Whenever I Remember That Shettima by Karlovych: 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Problem. But Whenever I Remember That Shettima by Creamcrest(m): 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
angry
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Problem. But Whenever I Remember That Shettima by wordbank(m): 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
grin
Shitima own na finish the people wey remain

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Problem. But Whenever I Remember That Shettima by ItsTutsi(m): 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
For me, it's an Igbo becoming president.. I want them to forever remain second class citizens. That feeling that nyamiri Osu will never be president makes me happy
ggood:
Tinubu is not my problem. But whenever I remember that Shettima and El Rufai will play key roles in his government, I drop whatever I'm doing and go on my knees.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Problem. But Whenever I Remember That Shettima by SucrePlum(f): 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
He's a bokoharamist.
Always looking like a cold blooded killer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Problem. But Whenever I Remember That Shettima by Newton2024: 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
ggood:
With Terrorism financials like Shettima and El Rufai, Christian population will reduce in population by 50% within four years. Bornu and southern Kaduna would be a child's play.

God forbid BAT thing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Problem. But Whenever I Remember That Shettima by devilmaycry: 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
ItsTutsi:
For me, it's an Igbo becoming president.. I want them to forever remain second class citizens. That feeling that nyamiri Osu will never be president makes me happy
smh...tribalism Is our greatest enemy in this country

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Problem. But Whenever I Remember That Shettima by obiekunie01: 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
ggood:

you are not alone bro!

i am a man that fears no man but man anytime i see that guy, i dey get serious geese bumps allover my body.

GOD ABEG NO MATTER OUR SINS, PLS DONT PUNISH US WITH SHITIMA!

We have really suffered enough in this country pls dont punish us more by visiting us that evil.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Problem. But Whenever I Remember That Shettima by OKOATA(m): 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tinubu and Shettima is like having ShaoKahn and Shinok in the same kingdom. It will be a blood bath.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Problem. But Whenever I Remember That Shettima by Obalacam(m): 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
ItsTutsi:
Just look at the kinda idiots we share a country with.
They don't give a fu*k if the country suffers or burn as long as they satisfy their tribal guts

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Problem. But Whenever I Remember That Shettima by obiekunie01: 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
SucrePlum:
He's a bokoharamist.
Always looking like a cold blooded killer

NOT 'ALWAYS LOOKING' BRO!

The man is an ice-cold blooded merciless killer!

if them win (GOD FORBID!) drugnibu will be eliminated under 6 months by this guy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Problem. But Whenever I Remember That Shettima by 3verblazing(m): 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
ItsTutsi:
why? What have they done to you?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Problem. But Whenever I Remember That Shettima by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
ItsTutsi:

If DSS doesn't arrest you, you won't stop racist and suicidal attacks on Igbo race. I am not Igbo but you should be wiser and know the limit of your foolishness online. You are still young growing a mountain of hate. Be careful so it doesn't destroy you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Problem. But Whenever I Remember That Shettima by ItsTutsi(m): 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
Why is it whenever northerners or Yoruba are insulted, your likes donnt say anything or condemn It? undecided

This is double face standard and hypocrisy!
North4Obi23:

If DSS doesn't arrest you, you won't stop racist and suicidal attacks on Igbo race. I am not Igbo but you should be wiser and know the limit of your foolishness online. You are still young growing a mountain of hate. Be careful so it doesn't destroy you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Problem. But Whenever I Remember That Shettima by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
ItsTutsi:
Why is it whenever northerners or Yoruba are insulted, your likes donnt say anything or condemn It? undecided

This is double face standard and hypocrisy!
Call out individuals who have political interests, criticize them leave tribe out of it. Tribes are sacrosanct and it's wrong to label people, it leads to hate and bloodshed. Attack individuals if you have reasons for. I criticise Tinubu and I can't under any guise abuse Yoruba as a tribe. I am not qualified to do it and no one is qualified to do it. We should know the consequences of what we're doing. Nigeria will still exist after the election, why do you want to sow hate with the people you share nationhood? I will not say it again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Problem. But Whenever I Remember That Shettima by Madmohamed123: 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
ItsTutsi:
mr president producer how is your life under 18 igbo boy is better than you and can feed all your family's

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Problem. But Whenever I Remember That Shettima by delpee(f): 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
ggood:

Hmmm!
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Problem. But Whenever I Remember That Shettima by orion7: 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
ItsTutsi:
says a black baboon. If only you are worth shit. Lol
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Problem. But Whenever I Remember That Shettima by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
orion7:
says a black baboon. If only you are worth shit. Lol
you igbos always throwing racial insults as if you are not black yourself tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Problem. But Whenever I Remember That Shettima by techWriter3: 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
Shitima own na wrap the people wey remain
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Problem. But Whenever I Remember That Shettima by StreetFight: 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
ggood:

You will cry blood when Tinubu and Shettima are sworn in as President and VeePee in few months time
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Problem. But Whenever I Remember That Shettima by orion7: 10:54am On Jan 04, 2023
ogunara:

you igbos always throwing racial insults as if you are not black yourself tongue
see this black chimp. Wati concern me and you. For where you dey I be god. Vile animal

(1) (Reply)

Kano State LP Governorship Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Dumps Obi For Tinubu / Anambra: Dr Maduka Warm Up 4 Ellu P-soludo Is About To Be Thrown Out / Akpabio To Drop Senate Presidency Ambition, Lobby Tinubu For ‘juicy’ Ministerial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.