Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Reason For Divorce - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason For Divorce (308 Views)

Wife Of US Policeman Who Killed George Floyd Files For Divorce / Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? / Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason For Divorce by inegbenose1: 8:42am On Jan 04, 2023
It is not in doubt that the number of divorce recently is soaring. A major reason for this is that people no longer marry for love and companionship, but rather to elevate their social and financial status in the society. This applies mostly to the females. Marriage is seen as an institution to add to one's standing. This is why it fails. No girl would marry a man that is not living in luxury or having such prospect. Guys, be careful of whom you settle down with.
Re: Reason For Divorce by yrhuhfy113: 8:46am On Jan 04, 2023
inegbenose1:
It is not in doubt that the number of divorce recently is soaring. A major reason for this is that people no longer marry for love and companionship, but rather to elevate their social and financial status in the society. This applies mostly to the females. Marriage is seen as an institution to add to one's standing. This is why it fails. No girl would marry a man that is not living in luxury or having such prospect. Guys, be careful of whom you settle down with.

Basically... PEOPLE ARE NOW SMART LIARS.
These days all in a bid to marry, just hide your true bad character for one or two years and you will get married then show it off. And if there is problem simply be the first to cry out and play the victim card.

Many Ladies are even celebrating divorce claiming they survived, meanwhile it is their bad character that got them divorced but men cant cry out, it may be seen as weakness. A lot of men are going through manipulation, abuse, etc BUT IF THEY TALK, they are treated like they are less than real men for not being able to bear it.

No wonder timaya supports baby mama, because to marry ONE WOMEN who will now begin to unfold new bad characters daily, is a tragedy no man prays for.

And sadly, in this world of MENTAL HEALTH, correcting such ladies or women is seen as toxic.
Re: Reason For Divorce by Enny2013(f): 8:54am On Jan 04, 2023
D rate of divorce is quite alarming. Dnt they hv parents to talk to? What of their pastors/imams? What about d vows?

Surely,they didn't start with love.
Re: Reason For Divorce by Baitullah: 10:12am On Jan 04, 2023
Don't involve Love in this matter, it is not a basis for a good marriage. It is safer to marry whom you are compatible with whether you love the person or not.

It is true that women hide stinking attitudes to be able to hook a man in matrimony, but men equally have their own fair share of the reasons for divorce.
Re: Reason For Divorce by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 04, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

And sadly, in this world of MENTAL HEALTH, correcting such ladies or women is seen as toxic.
Your thread has a very good title that calls for urgent discussion globally but you based it as if only women cause divorce in marriage.
You posted out women that run after money but failed to mention that men are the ones giving money to the wife of the man that's poor to lure her.
I m not here to play blame game. I advise you do thorough research before creating another topic that ll make irresponsible boys on this site to start bashing women including their mothers and sisters.
I work in the judiciary and we settle or dissolve a lot of marriages. You won't believe if I tell you that most investigations points out that men are the ones that crash marriages. From cheating to running away from responsibilities.
Re: Reason For Divorce by marlow1962(m): 10:35am On Jan 04, 2023
All this nonsense na em dy fear me to marry, but why won’t dy divorce, wen e b say young niga go just get small millions e go run go gv olosho belle (olosho wer dy find as she go take stack racks fr her self). Olosho on em oda hand go see say niga hand dy hot she go spread leg like butter .

Guy go meet gal today, e no go even reach 3 months u don dy hear “ when are u coming to see my parents, my mummy wants to speak with u” (what rubbish)
From toasting to marriage, no dating , no courtship, nothing. Why d marriage no go crash

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Dancing To Afrobeats On The Streets / 4 Essential Bible Verses About Relationships And Dating / What's Your Tiktok Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.